joindota.com/
gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/
livestreamer GUI: github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui

This game is shit and so are you

i miss adelaide

nth for Traxex is the best waifu

>2 memes late

Keep in mind that he is the faggot that cried about having too play video games for 8 hours for a living every 2 or so days

>tumblr

Is loli pugna mainstream now?

arteezy has never complained about playing dota for a living what are you talking about

pugna is a male

>is X mainstream now?
chances are very high that it is

>No Kaipi at TI

LOL

lol ur mum's mainstream

males can be girls

Maybe next year.

???

entourage?

proof?

adelaide

nth for best character

>have shit op
>thread is shit

woah, do you guys think there is a correlation here?

dota 2 = shit?

Why carry naga isn't meta?

oi, lad

because there is no carry naga

there is rat naga that delays the game and wins the game by rating

She might come TI again.

Naga becomes meta as a support or carry every TI because nothing can save a bad fight from going worse like Siren Song.

Because you can just ignore her and 5-man mid while she feebly tries to halt you at her t3s with a naked radiance

she is a support

she need like 25 minutes of free farm to be relevant and most games are decided by then

Yosh! I'm going to grind dota for the next 10 hour straight. I hope I can go up 100 MMR.

Desolator (3500) + Demon Edge (2600) + Recipe (400) = Cruel Thresher (6500)
>+99 Damage

Orb Effect: Corruption
>Gives -12 armor for 15 seconds on hit

Passive Ability: Ruinous Strike
>If you go 3 or more seconds without attacking, you gain +40 attack damage per second for up to 7 seconds for up to +280 damage in a single hit

>>If you go 3 or more seconds without attacking, you gain +40 attack damage per second for up to 7 seconds for up to +280 damage in a single hit
piss off

Good luck

>That passive
How to make Sven or Tiny the strongest heroes in the game.

>lose all the damage after a single attack

you realize silver edge gives +270 damage for a single attack right

>He missed the oversaturation meme

It doesn't reduce armor pre-hit though and the way Desolater's corruption works is that before the hit even connects to you the debuff is placed on you, so even if you ghost scepter or evade it you still have the debuff.

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Now I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

When will Clock be viable again?
Immortal 3 when?

Do high MMR players get a lot of pussy? I need motivation to keep playing Solo Ranked.

Pros do epheyposter.
Go pro.
Get laid.

most pros get laid really easily at LAN events if you're at least average in looks

if you meet a girl who's a dota nerd, she might be impressed by your 6.5k mmr, but i've never met an attractive girl who plays dota

justin (like 7k mmr? and a literal WHO) dated ephey so maybe it works

>has said on stream she's an atheist
>also has a boyfriend
>wears revealing clothing instead of the hijab
>has tattoos

Why haven't her parents honor killed her yet?

huh, maube because jordanian people are openminded arabs senpai??

Because she lives in Texas.

Dota 2 pros are living the fucking dream, aren't they user, dayum

>3675/4000 Life stolen for Lesh quest
pls kill me.

ye...

no I was here

that was a completely different issue and arteezy only typed three paragraphs about the some of the issues in response to envys blog

he was mostly complaining about tournaments were rushed which inconvenienced players because they had to wait for each technical issue that occurred (this was back when there was like three big lans right before TI, which all had their own issues). which shouldn't happen in a LAN DESU.

I've watched arteezy play dota for like twelve hours, he has no issues about playing dota. The difference is waiting around especially during games when those pauses fuck you up.

It's like if you were running a 100 meter dash and they stopped you mid dash. It's very tiring because all that fatigue kicks in and you have to shake it off and go back and play.

just get mask of death and jungle

>dated
>implies he doesn't date her anymore

do... do I have a chance user?

Has to be from heroes

>it's been almost a year and we still haven't found out what Kuroky did to make Arteezy blow the fuck up at TI5

wasn't kuroky feeding that match

they just had a different views on the game

they would argue about what to do, i.e. one would think they needed to farm when the other said to fight

>2 seconds of disable away from 3 stars when the ancient blew
>actually had enemy nightmared in their own fountain at the time

I hate playing bane so much

>Dota lads hotter than Dota gals

>Playing with my shitstack of bunch of sub 3k mongoloids
>random meepo
>enemy team is a 5stack of peru trash
>run over the entire game
man, on one hand it's really nice to play meepo without a bunch of counter pick garbage, on the other hand I wish it wasn't a Normal Skill dumpster game

I can't date real women since I discovered Dota 2 i.e. QoP desu senpai. I visit femdom clubs tho

Pick a hero with a spammable potentially multi-target stun like Elder Titan, Earthshaker, or Lion for that.

cs LUL

>its almost been a year and you still dont know
delete this, delete dota, and go back to warframe

cc&c is streaming

quests were a mistake

I can't stop thinking about Ephey

esports
T O M O R R O W
O
M
O
R
R
O
W

does she do anal?

what about octarine, radiance tb?

>it's a 'lane as a melee strength hero against Timbershit' episode
Boy, sure am tired of this rerun

octarine no

octarine sucks on TB, radiance rush is ok some games but he needs stats

also he doesn't need radiance to farm and if you want to do splitpush with illusions you might as well pick alch or naga

so doturds how would you build a free farming void?

QUICK
Diffusal>Manta or Vanguard>Radiance ob the happy time guy?

>zone the shit out of timbersaw
>he disappears for a few minutes
>comes back level 3 and is completely impossible to kill
>have to leave lane before I get double killed with the carry
>this happens every single game I don't get timbersaw banned

>97% of "new players" are just highly experienced players on a new account
>At least 2 or 3 spanish speakers in EVERY game
>Can't solo que like other MOBAS, often paired up against a coordinated 3 man party vs your rag tag team of randomly picked players
>jajajaja
>tmr
>ptmr
>reportan esa mierda
>jajajajajajaja
>mrd
>Foreigners (Really just spanish players) EXCLUSIVELY play on American servers instead of the ones made for them
Some guy at my job started to play dota last week, he was shocked when the game alerted him that he was in low priority and muted for 48 hours because his 4 man party team reported him for com abuse, but really it was because he was still learning the game and went 2-7. I decided to watch his game and see if I can give him some pointers... The guy was muted for com abuse and the only word he said in the entire game was "lol". The fuck happened to this game????????????????????????

Team SecretVerified account
@teamsecret
Very disappointed in @SouthwestAir. They have potentially cost us our chances at the upcoming $300k Starladder event & have left us stranded

great don't feel like watching if there is no Secret vs EG

diffusal manta bkb bfly

>all of secret complaining about south west
kek, did their turk prince invest in another airline?

starladder is ruined guys

4-stacks are complete scum, the only thing you can do is play ranked where the max is 3-stack
Multiple reports from the same party don't stack though, there's probably more to it than you know, dude's probably a rager

t. eternal goodboy who has never gotten LPQ

FUCK

What went wrong??

can that turk billionaire just hire a private jet lmao?

ok im gonna take a small leap here and guess you and your buddy play on
>us east

nigga just go and play on us west already

i made the switch recently and us west is heaven on earth compared to us east, i promise you will see a MASSIVE decrease in spics and a lot of other good improvements when you make the switch too

I wonder who the fuck plays in the Peru server, because I'm sure as hell it's not the peruvians. There's not a single game in Brazil server or USE without spaniards.

>SNY MOONSHARD SVEN
>DAEDALUS BATTLEFURY MAGNUS
>NO BKB NO HEX NO EULS INVOKER

>sven didnt pick up an early echo for easy kills
That sven did trash too

how much duel damage did legion have?

So the Arcana contest is shit right
It's obviously just going to be Pudge.

200-250 iirc

poor artour babagelsky.

when will his punishment end?

shit team. i played a game as legion with around 300+ dd and we lost hard. team was absolute garbage

>bane who literally did nothing every teamfight
>am who was stupid farmed but couldnt barely do any damage
Truly astounding

When he finally goes to college.

classic case of 'snowball hero who falls off at min 30 fails to end game in time and his shit carries fail to launch'

If you were the LC don't feel too bad, it happens

>huskar throws darts at a wall to decide his items.png

attackers stream is top comfy

yerterday it wasn't
he was playing some jumpscare shit i got spooked
but mainly yes it is

>pieliedie actually using twitter

What is "scrims"? Do they play 5 man ranked in smurf?

>2 hours
>sub 100 posts
>tournament right around the corner
>big news that secret might not make it
>fucking TI on the horizon
>DEAD AS FUCK
holy shit these threads get more pathetic every time I come and visit again
will an eternal thread even last next year this time? 3 months after this TI is it just going to be "make a thread every time a big event happens"?

>turk billionaire forcing pld to ruin his twitter
disgusting