ITT: (ADD) Audi Douche Detected

WTF is their problem?

That's not a BMW

So?

They don't have one. That picture isn't real. Doofus.

You need 3 seconds to react to a car in front of you slamming its brakes on.
Takes 1 second to recognise they are braking, 1 second to get your foot to the brake and another second to actually start braking.

Don't even get me started on BMW cucks...

You be an ADD patient.

lol you're retarded

That's when I downshift two gears. No brake lights so it scares the shit out of them.

speed up, or move over grandpa.

Getting hit is real fun

>be driving around town
>see a new 3,4,5,6, series with dealer temporary plate speed by me and everyone else
>stop at next light. i'm still right next to the bmw.

It doesn't matter because I DD a mazda shitbox, they just wrecked their brand new Audi and they're in the shitter for 20k because insurance doesn't want to replace it and they thought they would never wreck.
Because they're stupid enough to buy an audi.

If you care about your neck it matters. Whiplash will fuck you up for life.

>start pressing on breaks
>repeat this until they back off
>works everytime

>turn on rear foglights

or

>downshift

works every time

I find Audi drivers tend to leave me alone. They never did when I had the Taurus, though.

Didn't we have this exact thread yesterday? Maybe you should bump it instead of making a new one to shitpost in

Drive faster faggot

That's because Taurus drivers don't deserve respect.

Stop going slower than the pace of traffic in the left lane then. 70mph is grandpa speed here in Phoenix since the limit is 65

>got whiplash twice
>I'm fine

bitchlash

Wow you guys do everything to the extreme.

My issue is when audifucks always have the rear fogs running. No clue what it is and when you tell them to turn it off they are completely puzzled.

This here in the yay area 707 we go 80-90, you wil get passed by cops going 100 when your doing 90 at times too lol

I know which car I would rather be in...

It's actually uncanny. My dad drives an Audi and whenever we go for a spin around the block and I'm leading he's tailing me. Even if I tell him to gtfo he doesn't. I don't understand.
I've yet to test it but next time some faggot tailgates me I'll downshift, brake and accelerate quickly. Rinse and repeat until he fucks off. I also discovered that when I'm driving and I put it in reverse with clutch still engaged, the reverse lights light up for a brief moment. It won't fuck up my transmission right? It doesn't let me shift there and there's a grinding noise.

What it neglects to tell you is the speed limit is 70 and the Nissan is in the left lane. Some people just need a little tailgating to get the message.

Not even an audi owner but that nigger in the Nissan Leaf needs to move to the right.

I've brake checked people repeatedly and they still don't understand why I'm doing it. Really, I've had exchanges with some of them afterwards.

Like I was told when I was getting my motorcycle licence. This old guy who used to race bikes told me: if they've been driving this way for 10+ years without having an accident it's very difficult to "teach" them why they should stop tailgating. Old dog; new tricks. I've given up trying to teach my mum to stop doing it. She just won't stop. It's just normal driving to them.

Don't bother. Just keep your own distance and try to stay calm if you're in the car with them and their driving

I had this happen earlier today, except it was some shithead in a Camaro riding my ass when I was already doing 80 in a 65. I just move over and let them pass. Isn't worth fucking up my backend and raising the rates on my insurance. Not like the guy is going to suddenly realize what he's doing and stop.