Oh man, did you pick the wrong street to run on!

Oh man, did you pick the wrong street to run on!

Let me tell you what's gonna happen: We're gonna take your car, tear it apart, and see if it's street legal.
You know, are there odds that it ain't?

Other urls found in this thread:

nfs.wikia.com/wiki/Nathan_Cross
nfsmwisracist.ytmnd.com
youtube.com/watch?v=1rXunljQXU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>bmw m3 gtr
nothing of value will be lost

I hated the live action shit they always have

>keys your shit
>"nice pinstripe my nigga"

Fuck this nigga I'm glad he died in Carbon.

Nigger, this is a fucking bone stock Saturn. What the fuck are you stealing from the evidence locker to smoke? It's some potent shit and you need to share.

Nice pinstripe.

You are a cool guy but your opinions suck.

>tfw you finally complete the last cop chase

But he's not dead. There's even a reference to him somewhere in nfs undercover

Sauce on the reference? Kinda rings a bell

Oh man that part....

>americuck mad as fuck the m3 GTR completly raped the viper and the corvette in american le mans

LEL

>tfw can't get 100%

Let me save you some time and tell you that it isn't in a lot of states, but see that tag on the back? That state gives approximately zero (0) fucks. Bye nigga.

Why not?

>unironically keeping ur car stock

>tfw you jump the bridge and cuck cross and all the other cuckvettes

This is all I could really find on it check the references part. nfs.wikia.com/wiki/Nathan_Cross

>not keeping your car visually stock in games released in the rice era

i bet you drive at the speed limit aswell

hell i bet you are one of those autists who follows traffic and stops at red lights

Ryan Cooper is also referenced in NFSUC

Nah man I'm not that autistic tf

well i did it some times not gonna lie to be honest

I rice a couple, but I keep my favourites stock famalam :^)

I did all the blacklist shit, but I don't know what else I need to do.

i wanna fuck her in the mouth

nfsmwisracist.ytmnd.com

I would put my penis in her vagina then have intercourse with her. If you catch my drift

Wasn't there stuff to do around town? Not sure as I haven't played that game in years.

Dude it's fucking hilarious. The live action bits were the best part.

no, races and cops thats about it

>not wanting to fuck blacklist number 7

Shiggy diggy doo

She's supposed to be fucking mental.

I would.

Hey did you complete the challenges? That could be why.

>rich bitch who cant drive a CLK 500 so she just destroys public property wherever she goes

sounds like a run of the mill asian woman from vancouver.

Are you ranked first on all rap sheet stats? That could be it.

But I don't want to stick my dick in crazy
>But I would anyway
Yeah like said, challenges from the Blacklist members. I think Razor was the only one you do all 3.

>skill is cost to state
>she's Asian
top lel

how long was your longest police pursuit?

mine was like 7:40 or something

When I was younger I had like a 20 minute pursuit in Carbon. Was running on 3 tires, lord knows how I got away.

I've probably been stuck with a bunch of cops on my tail for 30 minutes or some shit.
Just get on the highway around Rosewood and run laps, evade roadblocks and spike strips along the way as needed.

>minutes

i am talking about hours m8

in most wanted you needed like a 4 hour pursuit to beat razer off the police log

Don't forget about those Rhino units or whatever those assholes are called.

The wide highway gives you plenty of room to dodge.
And don't forget to abuse the fuck out of your speedbreaker. That shit's broken as hell and I love it.

Reading then picturing this made me feel melancholy because the feel of NFSC's pursuits were depressing.

You can also go to the bus station in rosewood and stay on the platform bridge thing in the building. Cops will try to drive up but they fall off 95% of the time.

I need to pick this game up again.

Yeah, the bus station trick is pretty funny. Drive right up to the edge and they can't get to you, easy pursuit time record.

Have fun trying to escape the horde of cop Corvettes when you decide you want to do something else, though.

>amerifat mad he is a neckbeard that drives a shitbox

lmao

just commit suicide

have another one, hopefully it will trigger your fat autistic ass aswell

i own like 40k in vehicles man

Just because it cost $40K in 1995 doesn't mean it's worth $40K

deliberately being obtuse is making you look like an idiot, not me.

>cop Corvettes

Pretty fucking scary when i saw those for the first time.

Kinda makes me wish the actual police would use regular C6 Corvettes as highway patrol cars or something. that'd be pretty ominous.

>Cop vettes
>Scary

Let's not forget about the Veyron or Aventador squad cars.

youtube.com/watch?v=1rXunljQXU8

>i own 40k in shitboxes dude

am i supposed to give you a medal or something?

whats next? are you going to tell me "I have spent 40k in junk food, thats why im am so fat?"

mad fatty detected

You should be very upset with your parents for raising you so poorly. I'm sorry you live in a fairy tale land that is cartoons.

>obese weeb got triggered

>obese neckbeard who spent "40k in shitboxes" instead of a nice reliable car, who trips on an anime imageboard for attention
>thinking he can imply anyone was raised poorly

keep dancing puppy :v)

put your trip back on

>using tripcodes
>ever

- Shitposting

>dickriding a tripcuck
>ever

this is the same person

kill yourself my man

>implying

>people make multiple posts in a thread

what a discovery

you sound asshurt

you sound autistic

you are on Veeky Forums, you can't call anyone autistic being an autist yourself

Let’s dispel once and for all with this fiction that Muh V6 doesn’t know what he’s doing, He knows exactly what he’s doing. There comes a time in every cycle of Veeky Forums that we need to come together as a whole board to fight the real enemy here.

Busriders

> Mongolian cutout puppet animation pictures accompany all of your posts
>implying I'm the autist here

do you like, even own a car?

I found an exploit where if you went to a certain spot in an alleyway shortcut, the cops can't get to you but you still maintain your wanted level. So I just parked there and walked away from the game for a half an hour and came back, and I was still in pursuit without getting caught without even moving.

I has an old truck with shebby 350

can't get any more Veeky Forumstist than that

>comes to an anime imageboard
>complains about anime
>not autistic
im just doing what any sane person would

probably a 25 year old Ford Ranger

I haven't really played a Need for Speed since Most Wanted (you could also count Shift but some don't consider that a legitimate need for speed)

I know Need for Speed is suppose to be fantasy/arcade and not make sense but using Hypercars (like the veyron) as police-cars seems like overdoing/very exaggerated in my opinion.

That;s what made it more dramatic in Most Wanted when they went from the typical crown vics to manaros to corvettes which almost seems semi realistic considering Manaros actually are used as patrol cars in aussie-land and a standard C6 vette wouldn't be impossible for Law Enforcement to get their hands on and use if they wanted it/if it was allowed in the budget (assuming the game takes place in the US) if the game took place in the UAE a veyron police would probably look more in place.

Only way i could see the US police force getting a Veyron is if Trump becomes President and buys a fleet of them with his own money for law enforcement heh..
>make law enforcement great again

I liked the challenge of Most Wanted and the customization of Carbon.

I could never finish Most Wanted. It's not because I don't have the skill for it either. That game would set off my moral compass something fierce (I've always been a goody 2 shoes IRL). That always confused me. I had no problem playing any of the GTA games. But intentionally getting into police chases and not being able to get out of the car to hide always rubbed me the wrong way and I usually lost interest. I think the farthest up the blacklist I got before I couldn't take the chases anymore was 8.

That said, I beat Carbon like 7 separate times.

how is a ranger going to have a shebby 350

busrider pls fuck off back to whatever shitboard you crawled from

Pursuits in this game were so fucking broken.
You could get busted from the other side of the highway.

Huh? This has never happened to me. Unless you use the reset to road button while in the vincinity of a cop.

>Big group of police cars have boxed me in
>There's an opening
>Busted bar is almost full
>NOS the fuck out of there to the other side of the road
>Busted even though I'm clear of the cop cars

>manaro
it's a fucking pontiac gto

>tfw passed the game in the starter car [chevy]

>not the Punto

>fuckton of cops on my ass
>surround me
>still crashing and bashing through them at 30+ mph
>BUSTED!
really nigga who the fuck is going to, let alone able to, bust my window open the door and rip my ass out at 30 fucking miles an hour while purposefully beating the shit out of cop cars nigga you gonna get fucking run over if you even think about opening your door

le zuckerpuppe faec