>Is it worth evolving X?
pogotoolkit.com/

>Some questions answered
pastebin.com/spEFYmPw
Fresh with updates!

>Pokemon strengths and earning xp
thesilphroad.com/research

>IV Cuckulator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy

>Pokemon moves DPS
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vj1nsbsIE7FVPFWE-ZRFNgoszfgfDJ1MiT81d8XbPug/htmlview?sle=true#

>Information on spoofing and gay sex
pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB

>Scanner set up guide
pastebin.com/QX93SCMV

>Scan request Discord channel
discord.gg/GfREGwz

>underage babby scanner app (still buggy)
github.com/mchristopher/PokemonGo-DesktopMap/releases

Other urls found in this thread:

plus.google.com/communities/109504194485246856888
pokemongodb.net/2016/05/clefable.html
reddit.com/r/pokemongo/comments/4tvxz7/long_overdue_apology/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

KILL YOURSELF

tfw first day i can call "successful"

got a 600 psyduck with 71-80% IV
should evolve?

I've had enough of magikarps

This is what happens when you apply extreme heat to an eevee while evolving it into a vaporeon

im level 20 how am i doing

Fakegps can glitch out and teleport you to your actual location. Just use nox i've seen to many people softbanned using fakegps

Show trainer page.

I did, twice.

I guess it's like the other user said, Rainer only works once.

Nash Square needs more lures

???

That thread hit the bump limit reddit.

I installed this fine on my laptop but now fucked up on my PC. I keep getting the no module named flask is found error.

>tfw no cute black gf to send lewds to

feels bad man

Still scanning for any dratinis I can find so I can work on getting dragonite

i like that art

You did a mistake installing pip.
Come on retard.

Since we don't know their IV's, we have no idea idiot.

Now I get why pokemon talk is banned on /v/, you IV faggots are annoying, please, kys

>we competitive
>in a game with no pvp xD

Trainer. I want to see your level...

>tfw no qt gf who genuinely would like to see your nudes

that post is from 4 hours ago nigga

>favorite Pokemon runs away before catching
Razz Berries don't even fucking work.

what the fuck is IV

Not everyone is casual like you user.

Put your shoes on and catch those pidgeys xD

Who /hoardingultraballs/ here?

Is the game playable for anyone else right now? I keep getting the page that it's down.

>not caring about IV
>in a pokemon game

First pokemon game son?

Now you are going to tell me smash brothers is a competitive game?

great, until you get banned

>think I spot an Alakazam on scanner
>its a Drowzee on top of a Krabby

>company that can't even fix the 3 step bug for 5 days now
>banning anyone anytime soon

Lewd

>find an alakazam second day
>it's super shit
>400cp
wouldn't believe the stardust I wasted on that

>would shitpost how they would take a week to fix the 3 paw bug
>mfw they are probably going to take even longer in reality

Thank god for the scanner. Can you image all this time without it? Jesus.

ANYONE WHO THINKS THE BANS AREN'T COMING NEEDS TO GET A LOOK AT THIS
plus.google.com/communities/109504194485246856888
>In Ingress (the game niantic made before pokemon go using the same technology and engine)
>They've banned for spoofing.
>They've banned for emulating.
>They've banned based purely on manufacturer.
>They've banned for simply having a rooted phone.

Anyone using NOX or Bluestacks is fucked. Period. And is playing on a dead account walking.
Go to NOX right now into the settings and check what manufacturer your emulated """"phone"""" is. it's set to "bignox" and it has always been set to "bignox"
They've been logging this everytime you sign in. Anyone with "bignox" or any other phony manufacturer in any of their logs is BANBANBYEBYE forever.
Proof. In Ingress they've banned Xiamo phones based on manufacturer before because they thought they were suspect and fake (basically xiamo released a chinese phone that Niantic had never heard of before and they filed it under "emulator").

>Then why haven't they banned me yet?
1. They want to set records in usage numbers and players. Killing accounts won't help them do that.
2. Right now all the headlines are positive stuff to do with the game or their server issues. They don't want "3 Million players globally banned from Pokemon Go due to spoofing and emulating" in the headlines too.
3. They're genuinely busy fixing their shitty servers.
4. They're improving their ban methods and waiting to see the full extent of new exploits, cheats and hacks that people come up with before they bring down the hammer for good. The scanner being a good example of something completely new they haven't dealt with from Ingres.
5. People are getting banned in Ingres for using the root tools and location mocking tools they used for Pokemon Go.

Don't let coping spoofers fool you into comprising and losing all your hard work on your account walkers!
It's not worth it!

filtered

>he does it for free

Yeah, here come the bans! For real, this time! I swear they will ban!

God, walkers are fucking pathetic.

good this isn't for you
It's not for the current spoofers it's for the walkers who might get tricked into ruining all their hard work by becoming a spoofer

>implying we won't all be sick of this game by the time most spoofers have been capped and Niantic finally starts ban waves after fixing their servers

>start selecting on IV
>still get 3 shit evolves cause either the % swings towards the lower prediction or the final moveset is bad

My most recent failure is a Golem with rock throw instead of mud shot.

Its getting painful. I dont have multiple 2k dragonites like some of you fags either.

>tfw spoofing my local downtown coffee shop gym
>somebody took it down and put their Memepereon.
>quickly attack it with my Pikachu and destroy him
>can't put his Vaporeon in anymore
>heals it
>puts it up again
>take it down
>gym has stayed white for 5 minutes now
fucking kek

keep that nigga with you
he might be shit but he has the best move ( i hope he rolled psycho cut user ) and farming abras is the biggest pain in the ass with their 99% flee rate

I'm a bit surprised Nintendo isn't breaking down their necks about all these fuckups.

IT'S TRUE

POLICE ARE AT MY DOOR. HOLY SHIT WAT DO?

smear shit all over the door to your room, they might just leave you in there out of disgust

>Ingress released in 2013
>Banned spoofers in 2016
>After next project was already released and successful
I think we're fine.
Honestly if I'm still playing this in three months I should just kill myself.

he had confusion and psychic, I tossed that cunt
>Abra
>seen 7
>caught 5
I'll keep catching them fucks, I shit on their teleport

i think that's why western shit hasn't been fixed
nintendo has them rushing world wide release and leaving jap release for last so they can make sure it's perfect
that's why i'm so certain banning is going to happen in a big way

japan is going to go absolutely apeshit over this game with their 3,000 McDonalds sponsored Gyms
japanese culture will not accept such widespread cheating in such a game and nintendo as well as the many million strong japanese player base will demand cheaters be punished hard

>i will never be able to level my pikachu a decent amount because i don't spoof

t-thanks nintendo

I have two clefables, one has Zen Headbutt and Moonblast, and the other has Pound and Psychic. Which one should I love more?

got shitload of pikachu at my work

Jesus fuck I think the real problem with gym battles is the ridiculous amount of damage Mud-Slap does.
That thing is a machine gun.

Drowzee is cute, can I just never evolve him? Would be be okay at higher CP?

please give me your work address

prolly pound, becuase moonbblast is too long

>battery life on PoGO
S7E 5hrs
iPhone 6S Plus 4:4 1
HTC 10 3:15
OnePlus 3 3:06
LG G5 3:06
Nexus 6P 2:59

I don't want to get a Samsung tho

Maybe, but the CP cap for unevolved Pokemon is pretty low.

but it gets STAB. I'm looking at this page

pokemongodb.net/2016/05/clefable.html

Of course I feel Pound/Moonblast would be ideal... but I've already gone through 3 clefables so far. Psychic is apparently one of the strongest moves, and pound charges it up fast

>Dear Veeky Forums Users.

>First and foremost I would like to express my sincerest apologies to all of you for the lack of communication that we have provided. Unfortunately, we have been dedicating a great deal of time and effort into keeping the servers running. This resulted in us not being transparent about many issues with our extremely valued users.

>Thank you to those who submitted bugs via our support form. Those bugs that our team was able to reproduce are currently being worked on.

>I would like to address the issue that is coming up a lot at the moment regarding releasing to more countries before stabilising our servers. Truth be told, we have been working on both of these things. Our team is still small and Pokémon Go has grown much faster than we could have imagined.

>We are still working on releasing Pokémon Go to more countries as we want everyone around the globe to be able to enjoy the thrill of catching Pokémon through AR. We have read the stories of Veeky Forums users achieving what they never thought they could because of Pokémon Go and it makes us so happy that it's more than just a game to some.

>We are, however, working day and night in an attempt to keep our servers alive. With every release, we are increasing our server capacity. So please don't think that we are ignoring these issues.

>Finally, I would like to address the Google Maps API issue that is causing the tracking and maps to not work as intended. Two updates ago, in a desperate attempt to keep the servers running a compromise was made. We submitted a false API with the update to reduce server loads. This will be changed when we are confident our servers can withstand the enormous userbase.

>Thank you and our sincerest apologies, Niantic Labs.

he uses "kys" so that's pretty much guaranteed.

Charge moves are all ass. The only reason you'd even use one is if your pokemon's quick move is even more ass.

Here's the source in case anyone is wondering.

reddit.com/r/pokemongo/comments/4tvxz7/long_overdue_apology/

They are still waiting for verification it's legit though.

So what do you suggest?

>Finally, I would like to address the Google Maps API issue that is causing the tracking and maps to not work as intended. Two updates ago, in a desperate attempt to keep the servers running a compromise was made. We submitted a false API with the update to reduce server loads. This will be changed when we are confident our servers can withstand the enormous userbase.

Wait, so the 3 step bug is a feature?...

>diglett's cp doesn't triple on evolution
shit game

I found charge moves important on defense cause the AI will always use em.

Going past the fact the attacker will win anyway most of the time, when defending a good charge move can win the battle for the AI.

Ive had an easy time agaisnt a vaporeon because its defending charge move was bubble or something. Multiple slow attacks that did shit damage allowing me to dps it down easy.

>wake up
>fuck it's not morning yet
>turn on phone and check stuff for shits n giggles
>tfw I forgot to post this earlier

It's like a fucking drive-by robbery, man. I got 5 PokeStops in a minute on the way home from the park. Anyways, goodnight you cheeky fucks. I might not be able to see your (You)s but they'll be with me in spirit. I'll be feeling them as I sleep.

someone on reddit found out that they are doing it on purpose like 2-3 days ago

Some people have been saying this, but who knows if that post/thread is legit at all

feel this qt
*unzips*

Link? If that's true I'm pissed that they didn't admit to it when they did it.

>lewd OP
>dating service
>sex
What the fuck happened to Pokemon?

may as well go full flashy ohko on your charge move imo, I say moonblast

Is it in yet?

>want to finally use my bike to catch pokemon
>98 tomorrow

But then would I want Zen Headbutt or Pound?

>Player banned
>Had to wait 42 days for a response
>"We have noticed that your account has an unusually high rate of access to our Intel Map, therefore your account was put on hold. Our map and our infrastructure are designed for human interactions and are not yet available as an API."
>He reloaded new versions of the website every 2-5 minutes for accurate information
>BANNED
>There are hundreds of these

Holy fucking shit. This company is full blown retarded. I can't fucking even.

I can easyly play more than 3:30 hours with my LG G2

zenbutt probly, that spreadsheet seems to call it the best dps move
I dunno, I don't have a clefable

What's the best ground Pokemon?

No pikachu can take on a vaporeon unless the vape is really low cp.

I'm thinking that the IV calc isn't accurate. Dratinis seem to average low pretty often whereas other pokemon will often average higher. Maybe it's still accurate and it's just harder to get a high IV Dratini, though.

>6P time

kek

I'm about to make a new account any tips?
hoard pigdeys/ratatas/paras/spearows for evolving (those spawn most around me)?
Dont spend shit right away?
etc?
if you're wondering why: I've been looking through these threads lately and feeling like a total idiot, I spent stardust, used incenses, evolved mons that I shouldn't have, wasnt really paying attention to moves, etc
Got all the way to lvl 9 and realized im probably fucked. I didnt like my username anyways and probably would have went with a different team given the chance. Any help and advice welcome

At what level do you start to find godly CP Pokemon?

I have been banned from Ingress for using the modified Intel Map... After two months they gave the account back to me

Is that you, god?

>arcanine pops up
>fucking arcanine, first legendary i've seen
>get excited as fuck
>pop berry, throw ball
>server dies, no arcanine

FUCK MY LIFE

I just hit level 20.
Other than having Ultra Balls what else should I expect?

no, it says Pound is :/

Pokémon running away after 3-4 perfect throw

It's not worth it. Almost nothing is worth keeping until you get near level 20 anyway. You will be missing just a little stardust.

IS THIS REAL LIFE?

YOOOOOO

make it a jolteon

>gets happy before evolving

It will have shit moves user

Arcanine is legendary in nickname only.
I hope you get a Jolteon, it's not fair

Note 3 with two batteries.