/dng/ Yu-Gi-Oh! General

Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2246 - Kaiba meta soon Edition
Last thread: YGOPro (Windows): drive.google.com/open?id=0B6B7GsCVf45zclhuTktCVWNNdWc
YGOPro (Mac): mega.nz/#!fREAVBwZ!cOQG_5oHFKgjfwz4dVUtAW88w9gqRrvWyeFZ7zI_bVM

● DN was a browser-based, manual simulator.
● YGOPro is an automated simulator.

Useful Links:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
(Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15)
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page (Wiki with a wealth of information for players, new and old)
yugiohprices.com/ (Comprehensive Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market)
ygodr.blog.jp/ (OCG decklists)
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists (TCG decklists)
ygorganization.com/ - blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/ (TCG/OCG news sites)
yugioh.party/ (Hypergeometric/Probability calculator)

The Official /dng/ ruling test can be found here:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: 20th Rival Collection (July 21st)
●OCG: Booster SP: Destiny Soldiers (August 6th)
●OCG: Extra Pack 2016 (September 10th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Machine Dragon Re-Volt (September 24th)
●OCG: Raging Tempest (October 8th)

●TCG: Dark Side of Dimensions Movie Pack (July 22nd)
●TCG: The Dark Illusion (August 5th)
●TCG: Dragons of Legend: Unleashed (August 19th)
●TCG: Structure Decks Yugi Muto and Seto Kaiba (August 19th)

BEFORE asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● Read the cards.
● Lurk and read the archives.
● Read the cards please.
● Google your Deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event.
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play.
● Remember to playtest and try suggestions before you trash them, even if someone recommends a weird tech choice. You don't know everything.
● READ. THE. CARDS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rF4MnKQxTWo
yugiohtopdecks.com/tournament/YCS - San Jose
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for SPYRALS

>We are now living in the era of Kaiba

We are truly not worthy. Thank you Kaz sensei.

UNTIL YOU FUCKING LIKE IT !

THANK YOU KAZ SENSEI

I haven't had a console in ages and I haven't had a tier 1 Yugioh deck in YEARS. I have around $500 to spend either on a console or a tier 1 deck this coming August, should I buy the console or the deck?

I've always used to be a one game a year kind of guy so I'd only buy 1 game for it, but I really want to play meta since I haven't played in real life in years, either with blue eyes, ABC or metalfoes.

PRO TIP: No I don't want to ask /v/, yes I value your opinions on this.

are SHIT

All that fucking hype for nothing

Who wants to bet there'll be a bunch of other Agents with "This card's name becomes "SPYRAL Super Agent" while on the field or in the Graveyard" in their effects

Which Spyral was supposed to imitate a forbidden card?
Go for the cards, $500 for one vidya a year is retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=rF4MnKQxTWo
me irl rn

The one that is clearly a slightly (SLIGHTLY) better Premature Burial

I'm guessing the car is meant to be like Premature Burial.

The car.
It's Premature Burial.

>slightly
You can't bounce it, it's shit.

>mfw I got it wrong
fug

>$500 for one vidya a year is retarded
I played Halo 3 everyday from 07 to 2010, I usually stick to 1 or 2 games without getting bored.

If it weren't for Konami's surprise ban lists all the time I'd go for the cards, believe me.

you can bounce it, it's just opt

I don't have any hype for either of the new archetypes. My hype is going to Darklords.

I would only buy a console if it has 5-10 games in it that I would play, unless the one game you buy is really what you will play all year.
I wouldn't recommend playing meta after years of not playing IRL, though ABC is rather cheap; 3 SD, some of the new gadgets, R4s, staples and side deck.
Metalfoes' main deck is probably cheap too, there's a rumor that Bunbuku is getting reprinted, so you only had to worry about the extra.

I thought it would be Sangan

>unless the one game you buy is really what you will play all year.
It is. I hate single player games.
The good thing about ABCs being cheap to build is that I can buy some cool mats, deck boxes, etc that I need with the leftover money. Thanks mate.

Would be such a nice format!

When will we find out if ABC is legal for worlds? I mean they're great and all but it doesn't feel right if Blue-Eyes doesn't win and they'll have a much better chance with no ABC.

>Stratos at 3
>Shadow Mist at 3

Hell fucking no

I thought they wouldn't be as good because they can't compete with Kozmos or Monarchs ;^)

Tell me one broken thing the deck is going to do? Remember Bubbleman is at 1 with this.

Anyone order a DSOD box? How much did you pay for them? I'm thinking of buying one.

>People are STILL bootyblasted about Monarchs and Demise
>When a tier 1 R4NK deck is about to be imported and D/D/D is coming to kill any petdeck harder than Kozmo

Loving the laughs at people who think limiting Stormforth and Pantheism is anything more than a fatal blow against Monarchs

>banning Card of Demise
You sounds like a scrub.

I didn't notice Bubbleman was at 1.

> banning macro & DFissure
Oh well at least I get to play Nekroz with most of the stuff.

> 3 prep of rites

Nekroz format.

>Cir, Demise, Macro, D. Fissure, Skill Drain, Emptiness
>Banned

Another petdeckfag, another fucking shitty banlist wishlist. We need to get into another argument quick so the thread can move on from this bullshit. Where's Quillbolt user when you need an easy scapegoat to get BTFO?

when you immediately started bitching about petdecks it wasn't hard to figure out who this was

>Red Stone of Legend
>Force Strix
>Navigation and Circle

Why does Tewart like killing Petdecks?

There you are, you still upset that your shitty tech isn't seeing play any where?

Honestly I don't believe stormforth needs hit, but I do think panthism does, it's too good. Demise is just too cancerous and shouldn't exist like other cards on the banlist.
Scrubs are the ones that play demise decks bud, takes no thought to potentially win.
Nekroz got power creeped no reason to keep them hurt really, floodgates are bad for the game when their 1 of's.
B.A has been the longest lasting tier 1 deck ever in the meta it needs hit sorry. The floodgates that are at 1 on the banlist either need banned or bumped up, I don't care which honestly.

>Nekroz got powercreeped
No they fucking didn't. Full power Nekroz would fucking destroy the current meta, and even July 2015 Nekroz would still be able to compete.

Demise is balanced, and makes stun-based decks Semi-relevant instead of being completely useless.

Pantheism is also 100% necessary for Monarchs. They brick hard as shit even with it as 3.

>Nekroz got power creeped
Nigger do you not know how fucking powerful Nekroz was? Unicore alone destroys at least 50% of the upcoming meta, quit being fucking stupid

>Scrubs are the ones that play demise decks bud, takes no thought to potentially win.
So you want to ban Demise because yo ucan't win against them? Sounds like you're the scrub.

Nekroz wouldn't win against PePe at full power I can guarantee that. Also Nekroz has a hard time with kozmo which would still be playable just not like it is now. It might be too good, I just don't think it would be.

So are they gonna release more darklords or this is it? Any interesting, good darklord deck yet?

"potentially win" I beat some, I lost to some. You can't do anything when they just have demise every turn. free +2 is too good.

> Also Nekroz has a hard time with kozmo
Nekroz at near full power? No they fucking don't you idiot, Kozmo legit always had trouble dealing with Nekroz because Trishula ruins ALL of their shit. Bitch did you even PLAY that time what the fuck?

>You can't do anything when they just have demise every turn. free +2 is too good

You could Twin Twister it when it's set on the field, you retard.

>Nekroz wouldn't win against PePe at full power I can guarantee that.
False, it's just a matter of who's going first.
In any case, once Nekroz successfully dropped Unicore, Pepe auto loses.

>free +2 is too good.
In exchange they have to run shit decks, git gud.

Win due to rng great plan. Enjoy sacking the fuck out of your opponent.
Yeah I did play at the time. yugiohtopdecks.com/tournament/YCS - San Jose That's the last ycs nekroz had before the hits in which kozmo were out.
How does that mean they win? PePe just makes 1 monster that can beat over unicore, and if it get's valk'd w/e they just pend 5 every turn and stall like a bitch until nekroz is out of resources... Also 1 card of demise is dealable with 2 sometimes 3 is extremely hard. Sorry.

>Trish and Valk
Nekroz can deal with Kozmo just fine. As for PePe, that deck died after a week, and Nekroz can just go first and drop a Unicore. gg ez

An idea I got.

- Use Tri-Wight to summon a Flamvell Guard and 2 Galaxy Serpents from the graveyard.
- Summon Beast of the Pharaoh.
- Synchro for a level 5 with a GS with Beast, Beast revives itself.
- Synchro again for a level 5 with a GS with Beast, Beast revives itself.
- Synchro with Flamvell with Beast for Phonon Pulse Dragon. Make it a level 2 and Beast summons itself again.
- Synchro for Quasar.

Another thing, the Chemical Beasts are Normal monsters in the graveyard and Carbon Crab is Aqua.

With a little setup you can use Tri-Wight to make Treatoads in a Chemical Beast deck.

Maybe Dark Doriado could help with setup.

Are you seriously comparing gimped, nearly legless Nekroz which still ran rampant through the format to FULL POWERED NEKROZ as an even somewhat decent comparison? You're a fucking idiot, Kozmos did well in that event sure, but you have to be a special kind of moron to compare that version of Nekroz, with ONE (1) Shurit, no Releaser, ONE (1) Prep to the version that had all of that in spades and honestly convincing yourself that Kozmos could compete with it at all

There's also Big Guy and Gungnir besides Valk to assist Unicore.
>pend 5 every turn and stall like a bitch until nekroz is out of resources
And the Nekroz player will just Trish'ing your scales or use Releaser as a tribute material.
You're seriously underestimating full power Nekroz.

I'm comparing the nekroz that'd be on the banlist I posted to the kozmo that'd be on the banlist I posted. Which the nekroz is basically the same while the kozmo is stronger than it was their is what you're failing to understand here.

>The opponent always has his 3-ofs
>But I never have mine

What is this self-hating shitposting? The chance of the opponent having Card of Demise is exactly the same as you having a Twin Twisters.

>kaiba meta
lmao

>People think ABC will be eligible for Worlds

2015 Worlds happened right after CORE came out and it was illegal for worlds. Same thing is happening here. Blue-Eyes is safe.

Players that played releaser were bad I don't even consider that a card when thinking of full power. They can't keep trishing every turn, and I will probably always have scales unless they get every good hit in my hand with trish too.
I never implied that... You read stuff bad. I'm just saying Card of Demise is like most other cards on the banlist and just unhealthy for the game. It's pretty rare for demise decks to actually see all 3 of it.

>TRIPLE FUCKINF PREP NEKROZ WOULDN'T DECIMATE LIMITED DARK DESTROYER KOZMO

Fucking stupid m8

Are you actually trying to argue that Kozmo stands a fucking chance against pic related? Really?

>Win due to rng great plan. Enjoy sacking the fuck out of your opponent.

This applies to BOTH parties. But apparently you drawing your outs is less likely than them drawing their situational, heavily restricted +2 because you want to put Demise on the banlist over something like fucking Solemn Strike.

Reminder that full power EMEm is the strongest deck in the games history.

It had issues with 3 forerunner so yeah. Kozmo also has dark planet, dark eclipser, (which don't see play) and Dark Lady now. Which can all hurt nekroz.
Um take djinn off that, put shurit to 1, rota to 1, brio at 2, unicore at 2, and you can play what ever you like over those and sure. Like my list implies
Strike isn't that good honestly, it's only good against pendulms mainly. Doesn't deserve hit. You just don't realize demise is cancerous to the game.

>a product got its release date rushed for no reason
Difference is CORE was garbage at the time and isn't a structure deck

>Players that played releaser were bad I don't even consider that a card when thinking of full power.
(You) sounds like a bad player.

>They can't keep trishing every turn
>with unlimited Shurit and Prep

>and I will probably always have scales unless they get every good hit in my hand with trish too
>I will always have the correct scales but you can't do shit

Just stop, I know you love Pepe very much, but most extra deck based decks auto lose to Nekroz most of the time, Nekroz is THE anti extra deck deck, Monarchs too, but they lacked the consistency.
How are you going to keep having scales if you can keep going pend 5?
Nekroz player can also summon Gungnir for additional disruption of your scales.

>there's a rumor that Bunbuku is getting reprinted

Like almost everything good from CORE to BOSH is in the Megatins.

Give me your definition of "cancerous to the game".

Obviously never played or played against Nekroz and is just a fake oldfag. Any decent Nekroz players that WANTED to Trish could and would Trish you if you let them, and as many times as they needed to.

Time to stop posting

I miss the good old days when autistic freaks loved electric hedgehogs with that innocent charm, instead of hating electric hedgehogs and bringing them up for literally no reason, and trying to relate banishing with petdecks somehow

I mean as a super in the tin.

Reminder that you can also run Enterblathnir for extra banishing.

yellow hedgehogs, close enough

This is ignoring consistent FTKs right?
Rulers + PePe are literally the best non-ftk decks

electric hedgehog pokemon

I can't believe I actually remember that one.

>Strike isn't that good honestly, it's only good against pendulms mainly. Doesn't deserve hit. You just don't realize demise is cancerous to the game.
You think strike isn't good because "it only hurts 1 deck" yet you think demise is cancer when it only helps 1 deck
nigga what?

>tfw you said two words and everybody comes in to defend what you said

Frog burn would lose if they drew one of their THREE (3) Maxx "C" or one of their THREE (3) Damage Juggler

You realize that the drama behind Quillbolt and the user who kept bringing it up is because said user was absolutely belligerent about how actually good Quillbolt was and how it was totally a meta card that OCG somehow overlooked despite getting no results and then after getting proven wrong dozens of times retracted on those claims and pretended he was just an innocent petdeck player all along?

Honestly if people would just generally stop being obnoxious about the shit that they play and be a little more open to criticism we wouldn't get thread and a half long arguments over stupid shit now would we?

sonichu is real now

Gungnir was also bad, I beat every nekroz player I ever played that played djinn with my list that didn't play djinn sorry. Not sure if you've read performapal pendulum sorceror but it basically lets me search my scales... Rip you thinking I can't.
Cards that just generate unfair advantage. Like it's stipulations make it seem like it wouldn't do that, but the decks that play it actually make it work to where it does.
Been playing since I was 7 in 2002. I think you were just on the recieving end of nekroz and think they could always just trish when they wanted. They could most of the time, but not every time. Also once there out of cycles/shurit there won't be anymore trish. If they actually get lucky enough to keep having prep I guess they might win. Prep wasn't searchable.

Would still ruin Kozmo's day.

>Kaiju Nekroz
>even if your opponent doesn't have anything in the grave you can tribute their shit and FORCE them to have something in the grave and then Trishula their shit

How will Kozmofags ever recover

what does that have to do with macro and fissure though

Kaijus disgust me on a metaphysical level.
Getting Lava Golem'd is bad enough but an entire archetype of Lave Golems is proof there is no God, or if there ever was, he's long since abandoned us.

>This is ignoring consistent FTKs right?
Obviously, FTK decks aren't even a deck, it's just a RPS.

Pepe is stronger than DRAGONS because they are newer, if DRAGONS got the equivalent good cards of R4, DRAGONS would be stronger.

>Gungnir was also bad, I beat every nekroz player I ever played that played djinn with my list that didn't play djinn sorry.
Just keep on lying, you've already shown that you've never seen or played full power Nekroz.
>Not sure if you've read performapal pendulum sorceror but it basically lets me search my scales
Oh, and I didn't draw any outs against it huh?
That's cool, reminder that any monster SS'd from the extra deck are negated by Unicore, including pendulum monsters.

This is my last (you).
Git gud scrub.

So Sub Terrors only got two monsters, and a field card?
Guess you won't even be able to build a pet deck with them until the end of the year or something.

>Cards that just generate unfair advantage. Like it's stipulations make it seem like it wouldn't do that, but the decks that play it actually make it work to where it does.

I see. Yet, cards like Monkeyboard, or Pendulum Sorcerer, or Skullcrobat, or Pot of Cupidity, or even Maxx fucking C, are okay? Because Monkeyboard is an instant scale, Sorcerer is straight broken, Skullcrobat is an upgraded Stratos, Cupidity is LITERALLY Pot of Greed with a hard OPT, and Maxx C gives you the potential to go +9. Why not ban any of these cards?

Don't forget that Slumber gives you a Level 9 body to overlay with Trish so you can banish their shit up again.

>Getting Lava Golem'd is bad enough but an entire archetype of Lave Golems is proof there is no God, or if there ever was, he's long since abandoned us.
my fucking sides hahahaha

thank you kaz sensei

All of them are different types.
There goes the idea of using the flip rocks and Sentry.

>3.
They've got the big guy and the little guy. Whose the third?

Don't get me wrong, I've accepted the fact that they're a thing that exists and will continue to.

But that doesn't help change the fact that every time I get something Kaiju'd I materialize enough salt from imaginary space that I'm certain I'd be able to dry up an entire ocean with it.

tfw you run nobleman of extermination

tfw you banish all of your opponents solemn notice's

The other Big Guy. It's a Rock. And if you already know the rock, it's the Reptile

I feel you man, i used to absolutely hate kaijus until i went up against a chaos MAX deck and i had no outs. That's when i added 2 gameciels to my main deck in every deck that can't go over 4k atk

The LV7 reptile with hard OPT >targeting banishment and reverse Trish's stats.

I think you may need to google what saltwater is, user

>when you hit their set Card of Demise

Konami needs to make more cards that can GTFO off the field at will like Omega.

Oh, I use them in a few decks too.

It's salt from the imaginary space, shit's different from other salts.

Subterror Behemoth Umastryx = secret ghostrick tec?

>A Trump Rattata clone
>Sonichu

At some point I expect a Dark/Fighting evolution of Bewear Bane reference

>tfw your burger frogs are now called paleo frogs
doesnt sound nearly as delicious.

>Nobleman-eater bug
>dies to Nobleman
Why.

>Extermination hitting a Spell Card
Do you read the card?