pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xweiQukBM_k
serebii.net/news/2016/20-July-2016.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Silas is a bonafide hunk, the best husbando in the game, gives you the best daughter and is an all-around bro.

Azura a shit

BEST

COUPLE

youtube.com/watch?v=xweiQukBM_k

Azura is shit.

At least waifucucks shitpost about characters they actually like and that makes them happy, what drives you to do it for someone you couldnt give less of a shit about??

he is a sad and miserable man that must spread his despair to others.

t. triggered shitzurafag

give me some rare pairs to do in my revelation run

AZURA IS SHIT FUCK OFF YOU cuck.

Azura is babby's first shitpost, you aren't cool for attacking her because most rational people would readily agree with any of your fallacies about her than actually get triggered by them

t. triggered shitzurafag

t. triggered cucklorafag

t. triggered shitzurafag

There are only 6 IPs in this thread and 14 posts and you already called three of those IPs shitzurafags, including you and me and , how many of us are just falseflagging each other as different parties?

here, i also posted from my phone

t. mobile expert with lots of data and free time

t. triggered shitzurafag

PIE.

These are my posts

IT'S

Can I just say that the whole ride with the Fates games has been fantastic?
Even with all the shit Treehouse put in the games, everything about them is so enjoyable.
I missed being hyped for games again, and Fates did that for me.

Well I see the same few shitposters are on again, see you guys when they go to bed.

>breaking news silas thread attracts shitposting

No surprise there...

ALL

>new episode of steven universe airs
>/feg/ traffic slows to a crawl

What did they mean by this?

WE

ARE

THE CRYSTAL KEKS

WE'LL ALWAYS SHIT THE BED

AND IF YOU THINK WE CAN'T

WE'LL

ME

WUZ LORDS N SHIT

>anti-azurafags watch, like, and actively quote steven universe

now im actually triggered desu

I ordered a 3ds with conquest, monster hunter generations and pokemon x this week

whats the deal with the different fates games, are they like the hector/eliwood storymodes for the GBA game?

Different campaigns entirely.

>bought pokemon X when sun/moon are on the way and nintendo is shutting down gen VI online servers to prepare for it

Hmm..

>triggered shitzurafag trying to deflect.

my phone is fucked up and whith everyone playing pokemongo i need to feed my addiction

Azura is shit.

>shutting down gen 6 online servers
This isn't permanent is it? What the fuck?

Oh, and if you get the other ones get them digitally in-game so you get the bonuses and save slots.

Some basic online functions will remain active (wonder trading and random battles), but most of it is going down yes.

Birthright is Awakening 2.0 and has the best plot by process of elimination
Conquest is the best map wise, has no grinding outside of dlc and lies on the back of the box
Revelation is you pay extra so everyone lives, a certain person actually tells you the plot but LITERALLY EVERYTHING goes retarded

Please get the previous thread to 750

Azura is literal shit

Kill yourselves Shitzurafags

Azura let me know when nintendo fucks the consumer over so shes okay with me

So the GTS is going down once Sun and Moon come out, or rather, there'll only be a GTS for Sun and Moon?

thx famalam
how large are these digital games anyways, the 3ds xl i ordered comes with a 4g card I think, but i guess alot of the 3ds games are only like 500 megs somehow?

>Conquest is the best map wise
Shit with sprinkles is still shit.

It's pretty much just moving all of the features to sun/moon and gutting the wouldbe server stress, so the latter

its okay when nintendo shuts down servers for still new games with healthy communities

All I care about is trading and battling with people. That and secret base sharing in ORAS.
Where'd Nintendo/GameFreak say this stuff at?

How the hell does she do that?

serebii.net/news/2016/20-July-2016.shtml
>It has been confirmed that the Generation 6 Global Link will end its service as of late October 2016 to make adjustments ahead of the release of the Global Link in Sun & Moon. When this happens, all features using the Global Link such as Logging in, Game Sync, Returning items into the game and Rating Battle will go offline, though the GTS, Wonder Trade and Free Battle will remain online. As part of a Thank You campaign, from July 26th everything on the PokéMileage Club will be 50% and Ability Capsules will be re-added for 5,000 PokéMiles a piece.

>Wonder Trade and Free Battle will remain online.

youre good

Guess that makes sense.

This should probably motivate me to actually finish the PokeDex already.

>not already having finished it
There's just a lot of Pokemon and I'm meticulous on wanting all the Pokemon with good enough stats at that.

>/feg/
>Getting a thread to 750 before migrating
It doesn't really happen, man

Oh, the Global Link. Okay. That I already knew. I thought they were just killing wifi like they did for BW/BW2.

I like Hana

Takumi makes me happy!

Just checked mine
With both other paths bought and all DLC mine's about 3.5k "blocks".

Er, in comparison Awakening with most DLC is only about 900. Both games started with a hard copy.
No idea how large Nintendo considers a block though.

GOOD STUFF, THANK YOU user!

Honestly, if I was Femui, I'd give my big brothers a firm hug and tell them I love them. The middle siblings need appreciation too.

I like Effie.
She makes me happy.

Good thing Arthur is Tanky enough to use so you can get away with not using her in the localised version.

>using uglythur

Good night /feg/

>dude that's prone to eating crits
>tanky

Takumi and Leo are younger than Kamui

Anybody noticed the Hoshido plaza has the four symbols of each royal weapon on the pavement?

So it's been months since Fates came out and I haven't been back in a while.

Are the tumblr people gone yet.

Cuck.

big

black

std

Anyone got that picture of Laslow where he's up in the air? It's silly and I like it.

Just realized Mamui and Femui supports with Siegbert are the same which breaks the trend of them having different supports with the second gen. Was this the case in the Japanese version?

No, they were different in JP. Siegbert and Mamui's C-A was never translated, though.

There are 4 royal hoshidan weapons?

I feel like Takumi got the worst end of the stick and I want to protect him. ;_;

I have never felt like this for a person what is this

Raijinto, Fujin Yumi...uh, we're not counting Mikoto's Yumi or the Waterwheel, are we? The Ganglari (since Sumeragi wields that in ch.5 and his Revelation chapter) is Vallite

yeah, there should only be two, there's not a royal shuriken/lance/tome/axe and unless we're counting Mikoto's Yumi, there's not another bow or sword

Takumi sure has a short stick, in the end.

Mikoto wielded the Fujin Bow before giving it to Takumi.

There is a royal axe, the Volverk, but it's boss only.

it felt so bad to kill my husband though ;_; i want him to be happy above anything, I'll see my way out

I thought he was an annoying cunt and probably took far to much pleasure in killing him.

Despite feeling like that towards him I find that picture to be mildly titillating and I beg of you if there's more please post them.

Why couldn't we use the Fujin Yumi AND the Yato?
Shit, I'm all for being mega-broken.

Takumi gets fucked worst in Conquest and Birthright, but in Revelation that honor goes to the King of Nohr, "showing up for five whole seconds" Garon

Ryouma makes a convincing case for second worst-fucked in Conquest, considering that he's old enough to have known his birth parents (Takumi and Sakura weren't, as otherwise they'd have known that Kamui wasn't their blood sibling; hence, they latched on to Mikoto)

Takumi's implied to have been possessed/seeded of Anankos' will prior to the start of the game, but Mikoto's death kickstarted that possession. Followed at a rapid pace by Kamui's defection/betrayal and the war that went on, it's likely that Takumi had to order/do a lot of things that warped him into the revenge-bent monster that finally confronts Kamui atop the Great Wall of Susano'o.

Throwing himself off of the cliff is just as much an effect of Anankos' control as it is his own hatred for the life he's led, and it allows Anankos to take complete control of the corpse.

tl;dr I don't even like Takumi's character but he's easily the most complex person in Conquest, possibly in all three routes

See, the thing is that he has the whole package. He's not the most fleshed character there because let's face it, Int Sys isn't that good with the handling of the stories, he's cute, he's got a nice seiyuu, he's cold and eventually opens up to you and???

Fuck why are we talking about him, I feel funny now ;_;

the Bolverk is a Nohrian royal weapon, and it's Garon's. Even if we're counting that, though, that means Nohr has three holy weapons and Hoshido only has two, so: what are the other two (implied) Hoshidan holy weapons?

they fuse to unlock the Amaterasu, a 1-2 weapon that counts as both a Katana and a Yumi for WT purposes

it gives +1 SPD/-1 DEF & RES/+2 RES (the standard Katana/Yumi effects) and stacks it with a +4 to all non-HP stats for a total of +5 STR/+4 MAG/+4 SKL/+5 SPD/+4 LCK/+3 DEF/+5 RES

18 Mt/120 Hit/40 Crit, with Brave

So when's the sequel to that foursome doujin? My dick wants Charlotte and Peri being reamed by Corrin pretty soon. Who do you guys think is gonna be fourth, Camilla again?

If Jakob was your waiter, would you give him a tip?

I'm black, so it would be a very small tip. About two or three singles.

I'd give him a Lincoln.
If anything because I feel like he would treat me better, since I'm a trap.

Forrest, get off the internet.

He's not that deep you cuck.

Since I'm not Kamui he'll probably be a huge dick towards me, so no.

go cuck yourself. Like I said, I don't even like him, but he's still deeper than your faggot dick could reach in any slut

What the fuck
Is there a way to make a useful Adventurer in FEF? I thought about Mozu but the strength cap is too fucking low to waste her on that.