Is tucking a good career for autistic males?

is tucking a good career for autistic males?

Other urls found in this thread:

legacysleepers.com/used-trucks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hiding your penis is not a career.

Hiding your penis except for the occasional... surprise!

It is if you film it :^)

Keep in mind that you have to sleep in a different place amidst considerable noise and more importantly shit on a different public toilet every single day. There are people that would otherwise fit the occupation like a glove but have serious issues with this.

You can get a cab with a toilet btw

idk if you wanna deal with the upkeep though..

Yeah, custom built, and even used trucks with such custom sleepers usually run anywhere between $150k and $200k.

legacysleepers.com/used-trucks

Trucking is not a good career. Get some computer certs or whatever and work from home.

Railroading is better but we're going through a railroad recession right now. Lot of guys laid off.

>Democrat president
>Railroad fucking recession
FUCKING
HOW?!?!?

RAILROADS HAVE BEEN THE DEMOCRATS BREAD AND BUTTER JSUT AS OIL HAS BEEN THE REPUBLICANS SINCE THE 1800's

>Conductor

Are you with a Class I, II, or III?

Railroads are historically a Republican thing as well
>captcha: Victor railroad

>he didnt join the miniature railroad clubs and visit all the private miniature railroads, networking with management and the other drivers.

you need to step up your autism if you want to keep your job.

because
>nigger president
>everything goes to shit

The chairman of the engineering firm my father in law works at makes models like that from scratch.
Can confirm management asskissing potential

The parties change ideals to align with their voter base every 10 years or so.
How do you not know this.

>Get some computer certs or whatever and work from home.
is this just a meme or are there really jobs where you can work from home? sounds tempting but not sure how stable it is

know a guy from highschool who moved up from security guard/concierge at the railway to driver after completing his miniature railway engine build. the autism is astounding. they use some japanese tractor motor because it sounds like a train somehow chuggachugga choo choo. then the paint job needs to be exactly true to the original trains color scheme or they will roast the shit out of you. the trick is to join the scale model railway club as a gateway so that you can ass kiss an older member who will then take you to their workshop to construct the fairing and body.

miniature railway is to train driving what golf is to sales and business.

it's turbo autism really. like these people know the exact shade of every color and the color schemes for every train from the entire history of trains.

you are allowed to pick your own colors only when you own your own private miniature railway park because the exclusivity of the venue means everyone wants to be on your good side.

I thought autism was memorizing train schedules but no it goes so much deeper than that.

i work on a railway near a major airport and the autism i witness on a daily basis is contagious.. i even got excited when i saw a lufthansa 747 land

can you DBT wile trucking?

Is there specialty attachments for motorcycles, or just find a way to strap it to the chassis?

wtf is this
source now

>autism
>"747"
747-830?

It's from the golden boy series, border line hentai but fucking hilarious.

Pic related

Yeah man, I have heard of lots of IT guys who can pretty much work from home. The internetwork is an incredible thing.

I was just saying get computer certs because there are always a million decent paying jobs. Anything that you can advance your career with over time. Plus I'm sure there are plenty of cheap and easy courses that will net you a decent job as soon as you pass the teat.

Being a truck driver, most of you future options will be truck driving jobs or possibly mid-management (which I don't want to deal with again) so if you continue as a driver, you pretty much have to own your own truck and run it all the time to make good money. I enjoy sleeping in my own bed every night and if I want to keep doing that, I will never make a killing driving trucks.

>golden boy
>good
top kek