>google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
>cycle-ergo.com/

Noob? Read this:
→ →

Webms with sound
Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/launceston-7250/motorcycles/honda-cb400f-1998-project-bike-lams-make-a-great-cafe-racer-2500/1107312810
gumtree.com.au/s-ad/paddington/motorcycles/2011-honda-cb400-super-four-for-sale/1111002149
gumtree.com.au/s-ad/tiwi/motorcycles/2011-honda-cb400-motorcycle/1107273577
denver.craigslist.org/mcy/5551731915.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's gone back home in india?

Where's the pastebin ya faggot?

>KTM

fourth for gpx

I have a local dealer that is the unreliable trifecta.

Triumph, KTM, Ducati. All they sell.

>its actually worth about $6500 as it is

No its not. You just have a shit market.

Should get amazing profit from repairing them.

>watching boondocks
>now want to call everyone niqqa

I lied they added more.

i sold it
i dont know

dont tell me that, i dont own a KTM anymore

Their parts department must be making a killing.

>does not dispute the faggot claim

confirmed

>No its not. You just have a shit market.
if he can sell it for 6500, then it is worth 6500

Yes it is, if i sold it for 6500 i would be ripping myself off.

I was there picking up triumph parts. Their service desk is awe inspiring. Pic related. Only bikes in for service were brand new under warranty Ducati's. Over heard conversation of how to handle repairs via warranty or dealer end. Only customers are 40-50 year old business men toning up trying to peacock hard as fuck into having a wife in the late stages of their life. Actually pretty depressing on the bike side and the people side.

In a shit market. I flew interstate to buy a car due to having a shit meerkat here for them.

Saved me 4k

mcas or revzilla for buying shit to australia?
What's the shipping times like on revzilla, from the looks of it mcas is expensive af.
and what stuff should i get for cleaning my bike?

We get that effect in the UK, shitty 125s with 3 miles left on the engine and less on the frame going for like £4-500 because >muh learner legal

>this again

Do you want me to disprove your cherry picking

Nice cherry picking

your bike
gumtree.com.au/s-ad/launceston-7250/motorcycles/honda-cb400f-1998-project-bike-lams-make-a-great-cafe-racer-2500/1107312810

Was half the reason i bought it, the thing has hardly dropped in value over 3 and a half years.

1st for GPZ

well then you are willing to do something most won't.

Best GPZ

hola cousin

Ok go find me a cb400 with less than 18,000km on it for under $6500, all the ones i see are from 2009 or older and have over 20,000km on the clock if they are under that.

>tfw bought "needs carb cleaned" GS500F for 1500 and sold it for 3500

LAMS is great

It really did just need a carb kit and clean.

Car people are into this though. Maybe not bike people. I live in the rust belt. Several friends have driven south to pick up clean ass cars.

Not even close...
A 1998 cb400f?
and you are comparing it to a 2011 cb400sf?
this is close, but it has more than twice as many kilometers on it to my bike
gumtree.com.au/s-ad/paddington/motorcycles/2011-honda-cb400-super-four-for-sale/1111002149
>$5700

They're only at that price because weebs like you keep buying them because of Bakuon.

It's no different from the ricer tax on AE86s.

Why does my captcha keep coming up wrong?

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/tiwi/motorcycles/2011-honda-cb400-motorcycle/1107273577

Is that a turbo on an air cooled bike?
>bravery.jpg

idk why you are trying to debate this, thats what it is worth where i live, im not going to move to where you live then sell it.

yes

does the SF stand for Snow Flake?

Sure seems like a special snowflake bike, they are slow, heavy and over rated by honda fanbois

Whatever you say, weeb.

there are three images with boats.

Y'all fags, who gives a fuck. At least its a bike.

no super fast because of the hyper vtec revo which totally isnt for saving fuel in town, it makes power i swear.

And missed the joke.

>tfw CB400 is on your tail

>Darwin
kek user. I dont own one, but CB400's hold their value incredibly well. They are worth >6.5k on the market. Not that i'd pay that for one

you always manage to make highway riding look at least half way fun.

Do you know VicCB400anon is that him in your mirrors?

can you'll stop arguing and help a noob out?

Depends on exchange rate. It was cheaper for me to order from MCS.

Just use CT18 to wash your bike.

>remember it's race day today
>open stream
>Moto2 just lined up for the start

Great timing

I find some bike shops will match prices on the interwebs if you go in and tell them about it, i normally just do that, normally works in any country town because they need your business.

nah m8, I'm from QLD. We don't associate with mexican scum. Was just some random on a CB400 who thought he was hot shit.

Yeah dude. My friends is pushing like 150-180 butt dyno. Scarey fast. Second bike I rode with the first being a 125cc single cylinder Minsk that I learned on like 4 years apart.

Ran from the fucking cops cuz the bike has a stiff as fuck clutch. Stalled at light blipped the throttle and dumped it. Bike took off, its all midrange power while in boost. 4k-11.5k, it feel like the bike wants to slide out from under your ass and pulls your hands out. Never rode anything that powerful. Froze. Couldn't let go of the throttle cuz I was scared, needed to let go cuz through was pinned.

Cop was on the opposite side of the light. Almost rear ended friends car, got on the rear brake. All I see is cherries in the mirrors. Go around friend's car and make the first right. Do like 120+ through 3 blocks of residential, miss my friends driveway because earlier that day was the first time I had been at the new house. Go one block over. Bike is downpipe only. Cop never saw me make the turn but heard me booking it down the three blocks. I park the bike, ditch the helmet, run through backyards. Run out onto sideway. Friend is walking, ask for white hoodie because all im wearing is black shorts black shirt. As soon as I put on his hoodie and zip it up, cop comes down street.

This is in wisconsin. When you register a bike you just get a plastic placard with the words "Waiting for registration" my friend bought the bike with that thing. Not registered, not insured, I have no license.

Cop sits on bike for an hour kitty corner with his lights off and the cruiser running, while casually pass by every 20-30. Couldn't find a vin or any numbers to confirm shit. Eventually leaves. I push bike 2 blocks because we are in a wisconsin town of 2000-3000 people, prob less than 20 cops and literally like 8 black people. Drop bike in driveway because uphill and friend had stupid "strobe for text app" on his iphone I thought it was the cops and dumped the bike and ran.

Thinking about bikes, my brother bought another meme bike, do you know which one it is?

DR-Z?

;_;

Watch buying helmets and visors off revzilla. Might not have, or come with AS1698 or ECE certification/stickers.
Aside from that Revzilla has decent shipping time all things considered, and it works out slightly cheaper for more expensive things. But i'd really only consider it if you cant get exactly what you want from Australian stores

no the one with the smiley face on the engine, yz 250fx

/dbt/ what bike do I get for my massive legs?
What bike will do me longer?
Help I can't think for myself

wr125

I like to do keybangers next to faggots on horses.

How big is your insean?

DL1000 with a 1" lift

horses are pretty neat tho

Length and inseam?

They should stay off the road if they can't handle engine noises.

40"
I'm riding a 125 right now and I hate it. Need something bigger.

You suck them off. get fucked ya faggot.

By the looks of the picture, you´re 7´1", 7´2"? I´d say, all known motorcycles are too small for you(and most cars too).

wr125 with a turbo

Yes they are, they are like big dogs that you can ride.
Yes they should, only a fucking idiot that wants to get their horses legs broken would ride it near traffic if cars spook it.

that's gross.

6'11, 40" inseam

You make a 1200GSA look small, well done.

look at full sized dual sports

Sounds like this bike would be perfect for you.

Are you measuring your inseam correctly?

Put me on the map

you love it

>What bike will do me longer?

You don't need a bike for that

Are you going to ask if he knows how to measure his own dick too?
Because i assume large man large penis.
Now im curious too.
Look what you have done, now he has to tell us.

this More or less the tallest bike on the market,,, but you´re so fucking tall. Shaq is only 2" taller than you and had a bike(or two) made for him.

Yep. tall life is shit life.

Post dick pic

>not watching the best race first

>Riding around turning heads
>People looking at me because I look like an adult on a plastic bike for toddlers

oh god how can they make you ride a cb125

how terrible would this be to ride

denver.craigslist.org/mcy/5551731915.html

>live in kalifornia
>can't plate my crf450r
>don't want to move to desert states to have a plate
>black market plates can get revoked any time
>huskys and ktms are a fortune
>probably just get a drzsm for street hoonz
>mfw never going start a tru sumo cru

How's the multistrada?

I can imagine having no rear suspension would be like that.

>be fuckmoney rich
>commision a custom bike made
>it's a piece of shit

I guess a nigger is always a nigger.

yeah it would break your butt pretty good

Thank you based UK, can't have a full licence until i'm 24

why not put a paddle tyre on and take it to the dunes?
isnt that where everyone wants to go dirt bike riding in america?

Guys

Im really looking into buying a new bike, like brand new off the lot.
My budget is about $10,000. Im riding a R6 now and it's become a pain during my daily commute which is now 75% city riding.

Im looking at FZ09, GSX-S1000, Z1000, basically anything naked and upright.

suggestions?

The trick is to not give a fuck and embrace the staring.