/drg/ Danganronpa General - Sibling Rivalry Edition

Previous thread →
Last thread hit image limit.

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410
>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>Dangan Ronpa 3 is currently airing.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=R9AQjGxQGdw

>DR3 Subbed PV
youtube.com/watch?v=z3imyvTO3JA

>DR3 New PV: contains DR2 spoilers
youtube.com/watch?v=0AaOjY0cBzg

>DR3 Profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143495291903/mirai-hen-character-profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143594993403/zetsubou-hen-introduction-and-character-profiles

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/vXn1t230

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 Profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143495291903/mirai-hen-character-profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143594993403/zetsubou-hen-introduction-and-character-profiles

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-muanga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>Project Space - WIP
Character Concepts: piratepad.net/okErIObTD5

DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

Other urls found in this thread:

epicmafia.com/game/5266919
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hope

He'll be back for today's episode ,right ?

Even Valentine's dad is a shitposts here, godamn.

Despair.

Fight me

Say something nice about Monaca.

I love her voice and she should've been the original mastermind of DR.

She probably has a really nice ass.

Cripples girls makes me hard
On that note I have a huge boner for disabled girl in general. Be it blindness, deafness or general motor skills. Haven't crossed the retarded line yet

You ever played Katawa Shojo then?

Epicmafia lobby always full :(

She won't appear in DR3, so she's safe and won't die ever

Yeah (I followed it since beta)and it was underwhelming since most route barely used the disability in a significant manner throughout the whole arc and quickly became regular eroge drama (for Hanako/Shizune/Emi route). Lilly's is quite nice because it uses both blindness and the MC's heart condition well. Rin is just dude painting lmao
Yes and I wouldn't have it otherwise

let me stop you right there. Nobody deserves this fate

>Got Cthulu
>got arsoned
>didn't even get to make somebody go mad

fml

>witness it
>they're still horribly slow and won't decide on something

wait for another game, chi chi.

I want to join too. Make the lobby bigger, maybe?

Her voice is top cute
I like her hair
She has the best smile
She is a better villain than Junko
She would probably be up to anything in bed

What leads a person to be have a fetish for disabled people?

We shall see. Just refresh every once in a while to see if there's an open game.

DON'T DIE ON ME AGAIN CHIAKI

I'LL FUCKING CRY

>She is a better villain than Junko
How can you say this

shes in a wheelchair meaning we can outrun her if we use the stairs

Dunno. But I know I have it. Probably started as curiosity.
Cripples have their needs too

>She is a better villain than Junko
basically
kill yourself

what leads a person to have most fetishes in this general

>that sprite edit

You're killing me fa m. Every time.

Damn it's looking great but what is it ? Is it some paper screen you put on a window to have some sor of stained glass feel ? It looks way to illuminated to be just paper and doesn't look like a screen either

So obviously Togami gets kidnapped and is placed in the game. Right?

epicmafia.com/game/5266919

>wake up
>Kickass is fucking dead
Well fuck

Wait what?

But why?

So Togami is the 16th participant right?

Or maybe he meets up with Hagakure and they become the Edgeworth/Gumshoe duo who tries to find a way to bust into this killing game.

AE pc port when. I don't have a fucking vita

Get a PSTV and then play it. It's not very likely that it's coming to PC, considering the engine is completely different

It's obviously artwork from some viewing in Japan

>using kickass
y

>Obviously
Well sorry for not being some omniscient 4D being able to discern what a random shot is without any exterior information ,fucking jackass cum slupring cunt

were you touched or something?
what got you panties in a knot?

They got the funder because he bought music on itunes with the same ip of the facebook page of kickass, and the jews at apple gave his data to the federal

sounds like he deserved it if he was that much of a dipshit

seems odd that they would be dumb enough to spoil togami's presence like this

Why do people hate the weed man? Is it just bitterness because he survived and their waifus died?

No, I genuinely disliked him, throughout most of the game. His free-time events were fun at first, but then they just turned sour. And during both investigations and trials he was extremely useless and just in the damn way

Maybe it's because he's coming soon to Mirai-Hen?

Though I agree that it's a weird way to kind of reveal Togami showing up but question is why all of a sudden?

And no Toko or Komaru on there seems to imply he won't be showing up with them.

it's because their waifus died and they want a scapegoat
weedman is just weedman
you can fault him for being weedman but it doesn't bring back your dead waifu

>Maybe it's because he's coming soon to Mirai-Hen?
Yeah, but that looks like a public venue. Given how Togami hasn't been shown at all I assume they're trying to keep him a secret. Seems like it'd have to be an oversight/slipup for him to show up on there.

He literally have done nothing and one of the most idiotic survivor next to soda

I disliked him before Aoi's death. He's boring and annoying as shit. He's only there to be the "unexpected survivor", no actual effort was put into writing him whatsoever.

Yeah. Either they goofed and ruined the surprise they were trying to show with Togami or he really is coming soon.

Though for him to be kept a secret this long even to the point of now mentioning him at the early viewing of the first episode shows that maybe he will play some different role for the killing game. I'd assume Hagakure would call for him being in the same division and all along with being classmates and pals(?), but maybe Hagakure being the red herring 16th participant was to hide that Togami was somehow the real 16th participant.

Question is why hide it if true?

This. He never really has a narrative arc like every character besides Leon and maybe Hifumi if you want to stretch it a bit. I thought he'd get interesting when he got involved in case 3 but no,it was too ridiculous and obvious he couldn't

I dont care about Weedman, in fact dont hate him, more like don't care about him, Weedman is just that, nothing.

I am surprised at how much non-character one can be.

He didn't had a really big inpact at case 3 either.

>admitting your waifu is the dumb swimmer girl
Wow look at that shit taste

So what's Togami's NG Code gonna end up being if he is the mystery 16th participant?

>You must not say "tell them Naegi"

>Question is why hide it if true?
Hey, this is that sort of series, they mess with the publicity all the time. Granted they haven't really pulled a surprise character appearance before (I suppose Chisa being in the Despair Arc might count), but it definitely seems like something Kodaka would do. I expect they'll update the main visual once again for the Future Arc, since there's so much empty space still on it compared to the Despair one.. Togami is a big enough character that keeping him out of the promo material and having him show up out of nowhere would be a big surprise. I think he'll most likely be the 16th participant, and Hagakure was just there to mislead people into ignoring that extra number. From when DR3's full cast was first revealed I thought it was odd Togami was left out, he's certainly one of the more important characters, especially compared to Hagakure and Asahina.

I wonder if it could be to keep his participation in the killing game a secret from the other 15.

Not show his face and so far he's been doing a good job

What if?

Togami is great gozu and Syo is under his pants giving him height?

lewd

>Mikan & Chiaki's reactions
best girls

But what about Toko? Where is she?

having a session with komaru

Yeah on the website the Zetsubou-Hen characters section is getting pretty big compared to the Mirai-Hen characters so I guess this is where Togami comes in to kinda "even things out" after fans probably went on and on for months at why he was nowhere to be seen. Interesting way to generate buzz for the guy when they finally do update the main visual and add him on it with Hagakure being demoted down further to show he was just the red herring 16th participant to hide the real one and Togami will be in the OP.

Question is if this is true, how would he even be involved in this game? The buildings were closed off from the outside so he couldn't get in unless he had some trick, so wherever the FF cast went if not in the same building anymore could possibly be where Togami was at this whole time on some separate mission of his own but got caught up with Monokuma's game and got knocked out like the others did but woke up at a different section of the building.

So no one knows Togami is here because he's probably on a different floor or area altogether yet he's participating.

But it would raise the question to the number of survivors going down from 16 to 15 at the start of Episode 2. If Chisa isn't really dead like people assume, it would seem to imply Togami is the one who actually died instead.

Do you like inserting as Chihiro that much ?

I am not even a celesfag, but that doujin is image reaction goldmine, too bad its too large to fit in max resolution, so i have to zoom out.

Probably still in Towa City with Komaru. We knew where she was unlike Togami who doesn't seem to be over there like we thought he was seeing he's in this promo art alone while they aren't.

He's useless and as the comic relief character I don't think he's funny.

>Togami

As expected. Strange Toko, Komaru and Monaca (although) won't return, though. It's HPA's last hurrah after all.

They won't appear because "their story is finished" or something like that.

Its the end of the Junko arc, yes but Monaca is her own character. I doubt its the last we will she of those 3 unless the reception of the game killed any hopes for a sequel story.

>Togami let Syo anywhere near his pants

This is why you're dead goth garbage.

>Togami letting Fukawa anywhere near his pants
>not kicking either personalty away with a sudden disgusted reaction

it's as if people don't remember his character

Yeah, i fucked up, only Chihiro got the honor to know the size.

Togami huh? Well its about time. Wondering when they'll put his profile on the site and update the main visual with him since we know now he'll appear.

But still I really wonder where he's been this whole time since he doesn't seem to be with Toko and Komaru since neither are on the promo art so I'm assuming he was either off doing something else or picked up the girls, dumped them somewhere and then went to meet up with Hagakure.

Or maybe he's the secret 16th participant who's been inside this new(?) building they got sent to for awhile but got gassed and woke up like everyone else did.

Whatcha cookin

Monaca is apart of the HPA saga. If she doesn't show up in 3 or Killer Killer, then she's pretty much not showing up at all.

It's probably why they're shelving Toko and Komaru since DRAE pretty much wrapped up their stories nicely and at best we'll probably see a cameo from them when Togami if he hasn't done so already goes back to fulfill his promise and bring them back after they deal with the fight with despair.

I guess they could mention them. It might be a little far-fetched to have Toko and Komaru appear when they're not part of FF so they don't know where they are, but it just seems weird to end the anime without mentioning them at least, the whole game is broadcasted around the world so they must be worried about their brother and husbando.

I was talking about the theory of Miaya being Monaca in disguise. I know she's her own character.

The game was fairly well received and sold a lot of copies for a Vita game.

Are those Junko's?

Erm, what?

It's Izuru

Post the best screenshot you have from EM

very recent since I didn't start spectating until a bit ago

>I guess they could mention them. It might be a little far-fetched to have Toko and Komaru appear when they're not part of FF

Shit I just now realized the reason why Togami is showing up but they aren't. This killing game and anime is mostly focused on FF and Togami is a member so of course he'd have to get involved. Monokuma would hate to leave him out as for Hagakure.... well at least he won't die.

Toko and Komaru not being members is why it wouldn't make much sense to be involved but I'm sure they'll get mentioned or even cameo appearances since it's the end of the HPA saga and having Toko being the only DR1 survivor to be left out of the finale would feel kinda wrong. Plus as you said the game is broadcasted across the globe so they must be seeing this.

There is actually nothing really funny about that except for the zoomed thing

Komaru is still unsure of herself as a person and despite Touko getting over her trust issues there's still room for improvement.

Also I could still picture Monaca struggling to be like Junko and have a breakdown due to being a child who is nothing but a cheap knock off.

Oh. I doubt she's her. I'm personally betting she pretending to be Yukizone in the past. She got along with the class too well and Junko can imitate anyone perfectly. That and personality wise she changed a lot.

That or she's supposed to be like a foil for the character since they both have 2 other people they get along with and have pinkish hair.

That's good, even if the first 2 chapters were boring and predictable.

If you want funny dangan mafia screenshots you should browse tumblr. Not even insulting. There are more funny dangan mafia screenshots from 2013-2014 in tumblr than in drg.

Sooooon

Good afternoon /drg/. Enjoying the weather? Can you handle the heat?

I know I personally can't. I was out buying groceries and I feel like I'm about to melt

What times does the episode air ? in 2hours30 ?
How hot is it ? Right now it's bretty chill but it was like 40C 2 days ago so it feels good to have around 30C right now

I found this instead

Is that drg? When was that?

No, it's even worse when the weather prediction lied to you. It was supposed to storm yesterday and rain yesterday, but it's still as hot as Teruteru during his execution. The extremely hot weather is why I hate the summer.

2 hours and 16 minutes until raw.