NEW FERRARI

What are we looking at ?
488 TDF ?
488 GTO ?
488 Speciale ?
Looks like a TDF to me, what do you think ?
Ferrari fanboy here I don't like that much the new 488,but this one looks mean

Uninteresting. Don't care.

Is that a Roush?

Just another Ferrari.

almost sure its will be tdf

Supposedly another one-off.

Who gives a fuck?

360 Modena - Challenge Stradale
F430 - 430 Scuderia
458 Italia - 458 Speciale
488 GTB - ?????????

Don't the stripes indicate it's a speciale? It's probably the 488 Speciale. Seems a bit soon though...

It reminds me of the 4c, maybe not the front but the rear does.

thats hilarious how these people take on their on time only to post this, must be super-retarted

yes a bit, the 4c or a lotus

It's a one-off model for a client.

>What are we looking at ?

We are looking at a rendering.

If that's a one-off model for a particular customer, he could've bought a Lotus Evora coz it just looks like one.

488 Trump

Just a question.
What's the difference between TDF, GTO and Specials?
Yes, I'm shit at cars.

It's the 488 Passione, it's similar to the 458 Speciale in being stripped down and more aggressive suspension but instead of using carbon fiber they are using a new compound made of pasta and a special resin for the interior trim and intake manifold

>it has a Camaro ass

TDF is a limited edition of the F12, GTO is a special edition of a 599 (but there have been other GTOs in the past like the 250 and 288, not really comparable to what they are doing in this era, it stands for Gran Turismo Omologato and meant back then it was a homologation special, the 599 is not), and the Speciale is a stripped down 458, like the other user said earlier is similar to the 360 Challenge Stradale and 430 Scuderia. Assuming they follow the same pattern which has been very successful there will be a special edition stripped down 488 that they make ~1500 coupes and ~500 spiders of.

Is it just me or does the 488 just look like a 458 with some holes in the rear quarter panels? Why is it a whole new car?

488 & 458 based on the same platform
same goes with:
430 & 360
355 & 348
328 & 308

Whole new car will be introduced next generation.

Right hand drive?

The roof, pillar and window shape looks like it was taken off the new Ford GT.

Thank You :D

You should take a harder look at the new Ford GT.

Like the rear, hate the gay fish front end with passion, as usual.

The 488 is basically a 458 with turbochargers.