Easier to find than an E46 M3

Easier to find than an E46 M3.
Same money as a used E46, but cheaper to maintain.
Faster in a straight line.
Faster around the nurburgring.

Why is the E46 M3 so coveted again?

Because autis///m

E46 m3 is shit and slow

Looks. Badge.
>same money
>easier to find
Depends. It's much more expensive over here and less common.

1 has 4 seats
the other doesnt not

>Faster around the nurburgring.
this is not really meaningful with two cars made 9 years apart. the C6 Z06 cut 20 seconds off its time with a tire update.

assburgers believe a BMW badge will get them laid

Pig fat and ugly
2 seats

The E46 M3 Coupe weighs 3,415 lbs unladen.
The 370z weights 3,274 lbs unladen.

Try again.

>Why is the E46 M3 so coveted again?
It's not ugly.
It has 4 seats.
And it handles better stock.

I just don't like the way it looks. It looks like someone copied the homework of the person who designed the 350z and lazily changed it just enough not to get caught cheating.

So for those of us who don't think it's ugly, and don't need four seats, there are no arguments against the 370Z being better than the E46?

>and it handles better stock

Also you have shit taste. Enjoy your factory riced lima bean.

Dunno I'd take the nissan since its better overall except probably 2 seats missing.
afaik the m3 is also a older model so you cant really compare it in terms of technology

All bmw drivers here in my country are run by dirty turks and other mudslims. Kinda have to keep myself pure

If you think that is factory rice you must be retarded.

Older is better, but I don't think the E46 is quite old enough.

I DD a 370z and it's a good car, I can't speak for any bmw because I haven't owned one.

Need for Speed

Because the M3 feels better to drive and numbers don't make a car you autists. The Z feels bigger and heavier than it actually is and always has. Its not as "cooperative" as the M3s.

Yeah, the car is nothing but benchracing to weeabo betafags and 14 year old boys.

The E46 has luxuries better than a Base model Renault and much more usability. BMW has better suspension travel while having the same performance and ability to soak up bumps. I like being able to recline my driver's seat with memory functions, dual zone climate, and will enjoy my resale value.

Plus, the 350z ruined Z cars for everyone: it's nothing close to a badass Z32TT, and THE VERY WORST IRONY ABOUT THIS THREAD is that 370z is bitched about being SSOOOOOOOOOOOO much crappier of a car in Veeky Forums's eyes than the Z33 for the exact same reasons you guys are bitching about the E46.

E46 m3 Costs 10-16 grand

Where are you finding 370z's for that much?

E46 M3 looks nice
370Z is fat and ugly

Long story short buy a 350Z, it's probably the prettiest sports car made avaible for under 20 grand if we discount beaten Esprits

I like Japanese cars a lot, but I'd have the M3.

BMW
>Has a way larger aftermarket and support base, remember half the cars at a track day will be some kind of BMW 3-Series
>Clutch LSD vs VLSD
>Four doors and a trunk
>Better NVH, smoother shifter, more stable/composed at the limit, way better steering all make it easier to drive at a fast pace
>Factory oil cooler and less cooling issues

Z
>newer
>cheaper
>more reliable
>bigger brakes
>200lbs lighter

Both have their issues. The Zs can have bad clutch slaves which require you to drop the transmission on all years, and bad synchros on the 03-05 Zs.

IMO The Z is purely a numbers car. The M3 is a better overall package despite not performing as well. It's not a car for bench racing but feels. It's why I'd get a used E92 M3 over a new Z, and a used E46/Z4M over a used Z. The new Zs really didn't do well considering they came out when American cars finally got gud. 350Z vs E36 M3 is a closer argument considering a nice E36 costs as much as a beat HR or absolutely mint shape DE Z.

>370 in production for 7 years
>nissan still hasnt fixed the fuel starvation problem while turning

b-but muh nismo bro!

>370z ugly
>350z not
Nigga are you blind

>b-b-b-but this car from 2009 is waaaay better than a car from 2000!!!!!!!!
Looks like some 370Z driver got rekt by an E46 so he's come online to bitch about it

>350z
>it's probably the prettiest sports car made

wtf

why would anyone cross-shop these two?
>new jap vs 10-16 year old euro

350Zs are all on their 3rd owner
parked in mom's driveway, or outside the mall where owner works in cell phone store.