There's a cheap car at a small dealer

Hi goys there's a cheap sports car that I want from a used cars dealer lot and I want it. The thing is I have no idea how to get a loan or shit since I have no credit. The car is only 6500$ can I just walk in and pay cash upfront? I've also heard they give you a discount if you pay full cash on the spot, can I just do that? Can i still haggle on the price?Sorry if stupid I've never bought a car from a used dealer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vC8LbvYk6es
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What car is it? also

youtube.com/watch?v=vC8LbvYk6es

You can pay cash, but don't forget extra costs like tax and title.

You can still haggle. You should always haggle.

You can still get a loan if you have no credit. Just get a parent to co-sign. If you already have the cash to buy the car, this might be a good opportunity to build some credit. Take out the loan, make two or three minimum payments, then pay the whole thing off.

Its an old crossfire, I want it for highway driving and I like how it looks. It's a base model but I don't mind since it's gonna be just for commuting

I've heard it's bad to pay it off early since I basically didn't need a loan in the first place, besides wouldn't the apr% be crazy high? Since no credit?

Don't get a crossfire,It will always be in the shop for repairs and will be very expensive over time. You can get lots of much cooler sports cars for $6500

yea no, don't get the crossfire unless you like repair costs.

Not the best years of chrysler, get something else

I've read crossfire automotive forums and they've said it's a very reliable car aside from having a gutless engine. The car is really documented on its smaller issues so I feel pretty confident in buying it. Have you owned one? What other sports car would you say besides miata?

>besides wouldn't the apr% be crazy high? Since no credit?

If you're given a loan, it will most likely be very high. If you find a co-signer with good credit, the APR will be lower.

>not the best year of Chrysler
>Crossfire

What the fuck does a Mercedes have to do with Chrysler?

Yeah i be owned a crossfire for the past two years. Very reliable, no issues aside from water overflow if your dash drainage gets clogged up. Just be diligent and clean those out once a year and you'll be fine.

The car is small and maneuverable, and the engine has decent power and sound. I really love this car.

Everyone on Veeky Forums will give you shit and make pooping dog jokes.

Also if you have any questions about the car, ask away

I plan to get the car just for highway driving, how's the ride quality in highway speeds?

Very stable, great low ride. Cabin is well sealed so there's surprisingly little road or wind noise.

Only thing is if the roads are bad where you're gonna drive, the suspension on the crossfire is pretty stiff.

Cool, how's your mpgs? Mpgs don't matter to me, but I'd like to know what to expect. Do you have the leather seats? Do you have the OEM radio or another kind?

I have the limited trim, so leather heated seats, infinity sound system with OEM head unit works great if you don't need aux or Bluetooth.

Mpgs come in around 24 mixed, I get about 29 highway I think. Keep in mind you have to use premium fuel though.

Premium for a n/a engine? That's disappointing, oh well. How's insurance? Once again insurance price isn't issue, but it is a2 seater and I'm a20 year old college student so I expect to get raped lol

I'm a 20yo in Virginia and mine with state farm was around $800/6mo

>crossfire
this. I had to lookup what the fuck a crossfire is.
>total production volume
> 20yo student
dont buy this or you wont be able to afford your dog food. get something with an engine that's still current. astras and civics are still current. parts are interchangable for like 20yo shitboxes so you wont be fucked when time comes to wrench.

have you considerred what will happen to your car when the times comes to replace a mirror some shithead tore off or a windscreen some retard walked over? a common car you can get these parts second hand $500

who is this semon demon OP?

I'm well off, like I stated insurance and gas isn't a concern at all, I just would like a comfy highway cruiser

Sorry user I randomly found her on fit

>can I just walk in and pay cash upfront?
Yes
>I've also heard they give you a discount if you pay full cash on the spot
Not necessarily. If they do their own financing, that's what they make money on.

Fuck the haters, you'll love the car. When I hit 65 and the spoiler pops up I still smile. The engine is quiet around town but when you open it up it sounds mad. There's a nice rumble when the car starts up for the first time of the day.

But don't think this is the comfiest highway cruiser. It's not /comfy/ like an old American land yacht or anything. It's nice, the seats hug you, and it feels like you're enveloped in the car, but it isn't lush or anything.

Also on that note, the visibility seems abysmal at first, but after you get used to it you'll be fine. The lack of a pillar obstructing your view is great, and you'll be able to use your mirrors to cover everything.

> imageboard
> no pictures of the car we're discussing
I'm disappointed in you Veeky Forums

These things are basically my dad, the car.

These aren't really something I'd go out of my way to buy. Still, kinda weird and interesting.

get a kappa platform car instead bro. Better engines and actually a really under rated chassis. Drift king himself said it was better than the same year miata. Similar design and shit to the crossfire

Saturn sky or Pontiac solstice

They also said my 2002 Ford Explorer wouldn't be bad either

That's a lie you don't get a discount on cash, only financing because they'll make it up on interest.

Man that makes Camaros look like they have good visibility

its a photo chop

If you're going to buy an SLK 320, why don't you just go buy an SLK 320?