Someone give me advice how to fight Guile

I cant beat him with ANY character

This faggot just sits back with his free anti airs and fire ball zoning

no bridget no buy
no poison no buy

bb>gg
amane is best girl

damn, maybe i should get a motorcycle.

Why can Rashid cancel his j. MP? What use does it have?

Who is this precum princess?

Committing to hard reads.

That is a scooter

they looks so lifelike

If you're having trouble with guile, you need to play more patiently, watch videos of people fighting him and see what they're NOT doing

Why are hitboxes still used in 2016?
They made sense in 2D graphics, but now that all games are based on a 3D engine, proper collision detection could be used, but everyone is still using hitboxes.
Is there a good reason?

Get the life lead and wait

>The only real similarity between those characters is they have swords

You mean "access to the best command-counters in both of their respective games". They're incredibly similar if you play them defensively.

second best overwatch

Because they look fucking ugly, which is the same as realistic.

Wow FKohaku even has a counter there you go

who cares, just look how wet she is.

Because balance, for example pic related would be a pretty shit move if the hitbox was only the hand.

Counters are few and rarely ever used in melty because everyone can shield. F-Kohaku may be the closest character to what you want but don't spam her counter.

Is Rashid damage the same as Dante damage?

Consoles and japanesae devs hold back fighting games.

What happened to long limbs.jpg guy? Did he died?

Why do I see Sako seemingly favour st.mp > st.lk over target combo and DP over Raida? I can see the DP being a positioning thing as you only miss out on some stun compared to Raida but given the opportunity shouldn't you always pick target combo over the st.mp?

Haku is more of a risky high movement character though, whereas baiken is a slow moving pressure character

twitter.com/ogawazato/status/756124888083988481
Our boy is LIVE

What you don't know is that SFIV had 3D collision detection when the game was released for loketests in Japan. According to most of the reports, it had negative feedback, so they switched to classic 2D hitboxes.

>balding autistic weeb jap goober
>nico
>our boy

Luvcheez blown the fuck out.

Is there a good reason to use collision detection? Wouldn't it just lead to wonky shit no-one wants when shit isn't aligned depth-wise even though it looks like it from a side-view? Isn't it a good thing that a developer can adjust and fine-tune things that are integral to balance instead of things just being the way they are due to how the animations and models worked out?

Is there a good reason to use collision detection?
No.

But they will eventually, because all good things must come to an end.

You're implying that 2D hitboxes are always superior to actual collision detection.
What happened is they didn't improve it because they were still in early stages and focused on other things

>drop two CC combos in a row
FGs are fake and gay desu

>>>/facebook/

How would you buff BIrdie?
I dont think he needs much, but he needs something.

I'd start at making the vskills startup faster. 50frames for a banana is silly. There are characters that can wake up full screen and punish them in time.

Why put collision over nothing when you could just use a 2d hitbox instead which is way easier to do.

>sfv
Just play a good game instead.

Does an Alpha 2 edit of this exist yet?

>Just play a good game instead.
but I play SFV.

>You're implying that 2D hitboxes are always superior to actual collision detection.
I'm not implying that, I'm just reporting impressions from people who tried that version of the game. I'm personally indifferent in this specific situation, but for what I know it didn't bode too well for SFIV.

>Kohaku was a member of a branch family of the Fujou clan, but was brought with her sister Hisui to live in the Tohno mansion, because the Fujou clan had a special power of giving others energy. Makihisa Tohno needed this ability in order to keep control of his body. This transfer of energy is strongest though the means of sexual intercourse.Due to it, as a child she was constantly raped by Makihisa.

Nice suggestion.

>ever wanting to play "raped repeatedly as a child" the character

and DFCI has a character who has literal actual AIDS and dies from it
anime is dumb

Tekken doesn't use hitboxes and it's arguably the most realistic and balanced fighting game.

There is not a single character without fucked up backstory in melty blood.

>What you don't know is that SFIV had 3D collision detection when the game was released for loketests in Japan
Source?

What does it use anyway?

Mech Hisui.

what about "rape child" the character?

destructoid.com/sfiv-s-3d-polygons-could-have-ruined-hit-detection-172084.phtml

>Initially, it played wrong. That's all I can say. It didn't feel like a Street Fighter and the collision boxes were all mapped to the 3D models and that changed. So, we pushed reboot in the middle and went back to the 2D hit boxes. I think it's a lot of what preserved the Street Fighter feeling.

>build to take over the world
yeah nah

Does anyone know if the Jurily update is July or August? If it's fucking August 29th I'm gon b pis

Leave Ayane alone

Consensual babies with Ayane!

Roastbeef
Neko Arc
Neko Arc Chaos

May 151th
She obviously wants attention with the clothes she wears.

kawaii

anyone got some slayer tips for a beginner?
everyones normals are so big, i have trouble getting any hits in

ono announced she would be coming this month at evo iirc

Is there footage of this version of the game? I would really like to see how it came out.

What game?
>everyones normals are so big
Can't be sfv.

fishing gets so shitty later

who plays uniel and lives in useast? please reply to my post.

goober gear xturd revelations

I don't

>Train a punish or combo 5000 times in training mode
>Still drop it every single time in online

im just not made for this

>Displaylag does the same thing, and if you compare XIV to those results, you're talking about like a half frame difference between XIV and as responsive as you could technically possibly make a video game.

There's more than half a frame of difference between 3f and a 5f average.
The way you wrote that sentence makes it sound like it's one of the best average you can get, which is not true, but it is within the spike range of even the best games.

As far as I know, Skullgirls's average delay is lower than 4.5f.

Why is UNIEL online region locked? Why can't japan into good netcode?

Can I get a non-meme answer on why DoA isn't popular?

>Gameplay is fun as fuck.
>Can easily be played with a regular console controller or stick.
>Holds are awesome and encourage predicting your opponents movements.
>Visually appealing.
>Easy enough for casuals to button mash, hard enough to be incredibly rewarding when played "properly".
>Waifus.
>Dedicated block button but only a few characters can cross-up anyway.
>Triggers SJWs all the time.

I love DoA more than Tekken and everything and I get sad that people don't play.

What am I in for?

why does your game look like shit?

a dead unsupported version of a dead game

>goober gear xturd
Please speak english. Also doing the ingame tutorials is actually helpful. I don't know your chosen character so only generals rules like greenshielding and rc aply.

People only see it as "that one game only perverts play"

Simplistic gameplay compared to other 3D games
FGC is full of gay niggas who get triggered by women

Every girl wearing a bikini wants to be called rape child.

Ries is dead. The playable character in AA is a clone that the TATARI spawned off of past save data.

Supporting a dev that released a PC port that was so shit they abandoned it entirely despite saying pre-release it'd be just as good as on consoles

A 5 hour story mode and that's it, no one plays it on PC and WB stopped supporting it literally stopped giving the PC version DLC.

It's still played a lot on console, DOA5 on PC put a lot of people off though.

No MKXL content which includes 4 characters AND A FUCKING GGPO NETCODE. Also probably russians if you are from eu.
Playing doa instead of good 3d fighters is like playing sf instead of kof.

I've played every DoA game and the worst thing (was especially bad in 3) is that some characters are horrendously unbalanced.

In 5 I could go for hours without seeing anyone but Ayane and Hayabusa. Hayabusa just feels full fucking broken and he has done since DoA2.

I do. But im not good, and i havent played in about 6 months

Why is a shitty hitbox like this allowed in 2016?

Because fighting games are games, not simulations.

>>Triggers SJWs all the time.
Fuck off to and

It's like they're intentionally trying to make it look as ugly as fuck

v-skill being faster and making bull horn faster, honestly just making him a little faster across the board.

he's pretty solid as is

>Hayabusa just feels full fucking broken
lol........

Anyone? Or does anyone in general know any decent Ibuki guides/videos?

sf5 randomly decided to stop takign inputs from my stick despite every other game working.

what the fuck is going on

How long does it take to get used to hops in KOF? Feels super awkward

>Never played DoA2 on DC
Hayabusa had a throw that did 45% of your health lmao
Still wasn't as bad as Jann Lee's kick in 3 though CHRIST all mighty I don't even think it could be held

ggs butu
I'm gonna hunt the narga a half dozen times before work

Roa is just a opportunistic guy who wanted to become a vampire and got Arcueid to do it.

tbf hayabusa has been intentionally top tier since doa 1. muh ninja gaiden

>being triggered this hard by DoA

He's not even being triggered by DoA
He's being triggered by the mere MENTION of being triggered. This is fucking meta triggering.

I get sad going on /v/ cause like 2 people are ever interested in playing.

>tfw got hit with Stun Gun Headbutt literally 10/10
This genre is fucking trash and no one should play it you should all feel ashamed, but ggs Reno, now you see how I went 1 - 2 at Evo.