Dew Trail CYOA #40

Let's bring closure to this shit, surely you guys have made it to the acceptance stage of grief by now?

Let's try to make these last few posts fun, eh?

------------------------------

You're not going to jail tonight, not right now anyway. You're only chance is to take Erika down and since she's got a gun you have to think of something. It doesn't take long to come up with an idea, it's dirty but now isn't the time to care what she thinks of you.

"You're wrong, I'd forgive you, y-you're just doin' what's right." you tell her with a half smile "You don't have to hurt the car, I give up."

She lowers the gun once more, looking relieved at your response.

"Th-thanks Jamie, I know this has to be harder for you than it is for me." she replies, starting to walk to her car, to call in the police no doubt

"Can I get 1 last hug? You're gonna be the last girl I see for a while..."

She stops, looking at you with a small smile and a hint of red.

"You weirdo, I'm about to put you behind bars and you still want to get close to me?" she lets out a sigh with an eye roll "Guess I'll give you that since you're giving yourself up."

Ahaha, this is actually working out so far, all you have to do now is get close to deliver the blow. As you draw near she opens up, yeap, here goes nothing. Time to plant a solid blow between the legs like she's done to you more than once.

"I'm sorry it ha-" she tries to get out

With a single kick filled with all the revenge you ever wanted on this bitch she hits the ground in sobs and whimpers. If it wasn't for the attendant maybe you'd even see how she likes it when someone takes pleasure in your pain. Instead you get her revolver that she let go of and start backing away. A glance at the attendant has him sticking his hands up.

"Don't worry man, I'm not gonna do anything to you." you reassure him

He stiffly nods as his response, finishing his job of pumping gas.

You return your gaze to Erika, hard to believe this is the same girl who's always acted so tough. She's the 1 responsible for basically fucking your whole life up and after all the risk you took for her she was seriously going to get you arrested? Fuck her, she's going to regret leaving that 455 idling because that's what you're leaving in.

Once it becomes clear what your intentions are she starts to panic.

"No, no, no, no, no! Don't take my fuckin' car, y-you can go ju-"

"No shit I can go, you're laying on the ground crying, who the fuck's gonna stop me?" you ask with a glance over at the attendant

You never planned on doing a single thing to him but he's taking off towards his car. Well, guess it's going to be you and Erika.

"Jamie, please, I'm beggin' you, don't take it. I-I won't say anything, I'll even give you 1 of my tags to leave with. If you take off in my car you'll have the police and every fucking investigator looking for it!"

Shit, you don't even have a tag on the '57, good for not being identified, bad for being low key. Not that there can be many black sedan deliveries with those wheels running around, you've certainly never seen any of them. Then again if you take the Hurst Olds it's not like you're sticking around here for long.

Whatever, you open the door and take a seat, before pulling away you look over.

I don't know if I'll do it next post but I promised you fgts a lewd story typed out by me at the end.

I'm sure Niggertits would be better at it but whatevs.

She sits up, looking at you in silence. She looks so defeated, like this could never be the smug, shit talking Erika you've known. She looks more nervous now than ever, she looks at the ground, pondering anyway she can to get this car from you. By time she looks up to make eye contact with you it looks like she thought up something she's unsure about.

"I-if, I l-let uhh you be my...1st time, w-will you please? I-I'd rather have my car...i-it means more to me than s-something stupid like virginity."

A) Nope, time to go.
B) Shoot her before you go, that way she won't have to deal with this grief.
C) Sounds like having a sedan delivery is about to pay off, have some fun with Erika.
D) Seeing her laying on the ground in tears and reaching this level of desperation was enough for you, you'll leave in the '57 once you get your tag.

D.
>Fucking her
What the fuck dude? Writing choices for these Veeky Forumstistics has gotten to you.

Because having the option means I changed.

Feel free to complain when the morally bankrupt vote for it.

C
This story couldn't be any worse lmao

>This story couldn't be any worse lmao

Yup, I think that comes with letting Veeky Forums decide what direction the story takes.

this storys gone to shit but damn if that wasnt satisfying, im goin with A)

A, in the delivery.

Shoot the tires on her car. At least 2 of them, that way if she has a spare she's still fucked. take whatever cash she has and split in the delivery.

A

>everytime we get near Erika we get fucked over somehow
>suddenly when we finally have a secret agenda, it works just as planned
>muh diceroll

D).

A, paint it black asap. Then it's just any other Olds cutlass.

Make sure to give her a look of disgust and remind her she fucked up your chances to her the 55 back.

*chances of getting the 55 back.

Don't let her near us by the way. Anyone who votes c is begging to get fucked over royally in whatever fucked up trap OP has set up.

Just fucking D. Jesus just let this fucking story die for christs sake

B.

Take the plate. Put her in the Olds and burn it.

No, we did when we autistically swung at Brian when he offered to let us buy it back.

Also, D.

B

If you fags do anything that leaves her alive, at least shoot her fucking Teague radio and her tires.

D, but act like you're gonna fuck her then leave with her pants. Bitch deserves it. But be careful though because she would totally try to pull a fast one so it might not be worth it.

>muh lets always act retarded around this 1 character
>wonder why everything goes bad

I'm trying.

A or D, whatever gets the most popular. Leaving in the Hurst/Olds would be dumb since we'd never be able to register it, but at the same time, fuck her.

M8, leaving her in the delivery is D

Also D, good on us for finally fucking up that bitch

Option c pretty much makes me sick to my stomach.

Going with A) because the cops are looking for a 57 delivery now anyway.

Like we couldn't pay a guy to forge a new title.

Either that or everyone keeps their title in their car in this story and we already have it.

Holy shit put my vote to whatever doesn't involve fucking her, she'll probably bite Jamie's dick off

I thought it over. Decided I couldn't vote that way. Erika was pretty much the best one in the story. I'm gonna go D.

Make it super quick. Disable the radio and get the tags yourself. I wouldn't give her any chance to do anything

where did this story go wrong

Jesus fucking Christ

D

The second op gave Veeky Forums a choice in anything

In that case, fuck it, I'm changing to D because fuck Erika

fuck I meant A because fuck Erika
>check em tho

A

A

"Your virginity? Sorry, my foot already took it."
I'm conflicted even though I'm the one who suggested swiping the Olds. Seems a shame to ditch the Hearse after so little time with it. But any extra time like pulling the license plate might fuck us. Especially since we know she knows her own license plate number. I guess D, disable the radio, shoot out a tire and put a round or two through the radiator of the Olds, don't bother with a license plate and just fuckin take off.

B

fuck everything

A

shooting might bring extra attention to us but I kinda like this idea anyway

D

i would rather see Jamie go out in a blaze of glory of a puddle of cum

a

A

D)estroy radio as we leave. Let he know we don't know why, but we really did like her.

I can get behind this

A) for autism

D) I don't really like what the story had become, but i don't want to fuck it over for the sake of it.

Same here user, i'm against rape...

As these Anons said, disable a little her car (tires/radio but not the radiator) and leave with a tag.
If we damage her car, she will probably hunt us until we are dead. We tried to leave the town sorta clean of everything, let's not fuck everything over one more time.
She showed that she cared at least a little about us, don't ruin everything.

Btw, where is Ronnie? I didn't get it, he is still at carpenter's?

A
just get the fuck out

Change this to D, actually.

You should still type up C if OP doesn't desu

A, fuck that bitch, she forfeited her car when she came chasing us in it.

D, The attendant has already called the cops, disable the radio (rip out the mic), leave with no tags.

"Guess that's how guys like Teague are made, huh"

Man, this getting home at 2AM shit kills any chance of 2 posts. Will get something out in the next few hours.

Maybe seeing her in this state as you feeling some pity, it definitely fills you with some satisfaction as fucked as that sounds. You'll let her keep the car, just grab your tag and leave.

You turn off the car and walk around to pop the trunk, she's got a collection of tags to choose from. You grab 1 at random along with a screwdriver, once you get it on the car you toss both at Erika.

"Huh, y-you're just giving it to me like that?" she asks, looking at you in disbelief

"Yeah, so where's the radio at? I wanna make sure you can't call this in."

She's slow to get up, obviously still in pain. You get a wary look from her but she forces a smile quickly to cover it, there's no way she can view you in any kind of positive light right now. If she's honestly smiling at you she's the true weirdo.

"Th-thank you for not taking my car. It's under the driver's seat, I haven't even said anything to Teague since I started after you..."

Not stopping you from pulling the mic out just in case, you can't take any risks with her. Takes a few good yanks to get the mic out, almost feels as satisfying as getting a little bit of revenge. As you walk towards your car you look back at Erika who's back to leaning against the pole.

"I said I'm letting you go, I meant that, just get outta here in case the attendant called the cops."

Shit didn't even think of that.

This is all over now, you hope so anyway. Your car doesn't blend in the greatest and Teague could have put the call out to look for it. If you're lucky he's been occupied with Carpenter. hopefully Ronnie made it out ok.

A) Not how you wanted to go but maybe it's time to put this county behind you.
B) Go home, you need to grab some things. Hopefully Dad is home by now too.
C) Ronnie's, only way to know for sure is to go by there or call, you'd prefer a face to face.
D) If the VW guys are still at the drive-in you can at least tell Cheryl you're leaving and get some advice or something/

Don't be fucking idiots, the cops are on us. A

A) drive away and remove the Jamie mask to reveal Teagues aviator covered grinning face while camera blacks out.

A) Drive.

A. The golden shores await us.

Shoot that fucking car on the way out.

A.

What about the note on the steering wheel OP?

I'm going to go ahead and say that if we hurt that car things are going to go a whole lot more shitty for us.

That's not until tomorrow, if we're leaving it doesn't matter.

OP, if anyone would have followed my advice half of the county would have been dead and/or on fire many threads ago.

But at least we'd have been free from Erika.

>mfw we finally cunt punted some sense into Erika
A but put the hood on it's only like 4 bolts. Unless there's no ratchet handy then fuck it.

Tell Erika maybe you won't shoot her radiator if she bails out Ronnie.

A, then call Ronnie later. We do have his house number, right?

Also OP, would you be able to do a quick rundown of what happened to us and everyone else after we left as an epilogue of sorts? Like what happened to Ronnie, Cheryl, Sharon, Erika, Renee, Carpenter, Al, etc maybe a month or two down the line? I know its a bit of work but it would really round out the story to see what happened here after we made our glorious escape.

We'll just say our toolbox has been sliding around the back this whole time.

>Also OP, would you be able to do a quick rundown of what happened to us and everyone else after we left as an epilogue of sorts?

I've planned on doing it for a while, we still need to decide on our final destination so there's maybe 1 post left before I do all that.

>Final Destination.
Good thing we bought a hearse because were destined for the ground aren't we.

Bomp

>"Fuel Injected" suicide machine!

Nah, I'm pretty set on having Jamie surviving and us voting on where to go in the next post.

A, Erika better be pretty fuckin thankful that we treat her better then she's treated us.

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
I DRIVE A FUEL INJECTED CHEVROLET DEATH MACHINE

A, our exit is long past due

A

So this is it, you should leave all this behind shouldn't you? You probably have cops back in town looking for you plus there's still the problem of bikers possibly coming for you in the future. The last time you spent hanging with Ronnie didn't end the greatest but that's what you've got to end it on.

There's not enough in this town, this county, to justify the risks of staying. Shit, you knew you were leaving soon just not this soon, you wanted a little more time. The least you'll do before you go is get the hood on, need to pick up some filters for those carbs eventually.

It's a short an easy job to finish, Erika doesn't speak the entire time. When you glance at her before getting into your car she throws up a wave, guess she doesn't have anything else to say. Time to go then, you hop in, fire it up, and set out. You check your mirrors as you drive away, dreading the thought of Erika deciding to chase after you. She doesn't, in fact she isn't even in her car by time the gas station is out of view.

Driving no place in particular, merely any road to get you out of this county your journey begins. You get well out by time you feel like it would be wiser to get some rest than to continue, a motel entices you with it's well timing. Not wanting to wreck the car before you make it anywhere you check in for the rest of the day. You might end up sleeping in the Hearse on down the road so having a bed towards the start would be nice.

As you lay in the bed all you have on your mind is where are you going when you get up?

A) See where the roads take you, don't need a destination.
B) Detroit, don't know how you'd like building cars for a living but Dad gave you the idea. Should have a healthy car scene.
C) How could San Francisco not be on your mind with how Cheryl talked about it?
D) So-Cal, even you know it's a big place for automotive culture.

Open to suggestions here, if I do a sequel it won't be for a long time though.

D) Is there a place better than LA for a piece of shit?

No sequels. A is a better ending though.

Oh believe me, the chances are slim. I should say that before hopes get up/

D

A

A different story would be nice, but not a sequel it would be way too forced

D for sure

D

D, start street drags in Compton. Jamie will be fine now that he won't have Veeky Forums making autistic decisions for him.

D.

C. Maybe we'll slot Cheryl's Beetle somewhere along the way.

Welp fug m8 I'm getting a little sad here. 40 threads, 8 months, systematically fucking up 19 year old Jamie Wade's life every which way but getting him stoned and laid and building bitchin project cars. Whatever happens I love you Opie, full homo.

>it's been 8 months

>8 months
No fucking way.

Yeah I started my current job 9 months ago I remember reading this during my lunch breaks not long after I got it. Poor Jamie wade.

Yep, started in August

>8 months

I'd go with D) too.

Looking how things went with Detroit, B) doesn't seem a bright idea (of course it is because we know what will happend) And A) is the best way to go nowhere. I don't vote C just to piss off Cherylfags

Damn 8 month. Does the gdocs that regroup everything are up to date?

D)rug cartel times

A.

Straight on until morning.

A, or D.
Detroit goes to shit, and SanFran is for cucks and hipsters.
I like A better to be honest since we're probably not having a sequel.
Epilogue when OP?

Nah, they're outdated

I'd like to do something in the universe, but I dunno, with how this ended up it kills the motivation. I don't really have the time like I used to either.

Epilogue will likely be tonight since I doubt I'll finish it in time.

I get what you mean, but regardless of the other autists, it was a lot of fun OP. And I'm glad you stuck through to the end. I'd like another one, but if you don't feel like it, it probably won't be that good.

It probably ended in the best case scenario given some of the decisions. Kind of wish I could have gone back and voted to save the family man.

And it would have been nice to end the story with Erika.

Kinda wish we'd have arranged for al to kill Erika.

Kinda wish OP didn't make it a novel.

The only part that struck me as anything close to "OP's novel" was those heinous Volvo threads. He doesn't seem too enthused with how things ended up either.

Has anyone ever though of compiling all of these into a book or some shit? I'd like to reread it every once in a while and know I was a part of fucking this kid up.

I mean really it would be pretty interesting to see how long it would be.

We could've always took the $100 instead. I was glad to get a break from all the muhv8 drag shit though.

The story was still mostly enjoyable experience even if it did turn to shit.

It's ungodly long, though most of the words are "you" and "and". Gotta give you some props if you actually want to read through all of it.

The google doc was left off quite a while back so it's outdated.

Have to admit I'm too lazy to go and add all of it, if I ever do anything else it will be better stored with a properly maintained pastebin.

It'll likely be only 1 post a day so it should be a lot easier. And maybe I'll actually plan something instead of typing it all on the go.

I just wish we'd bought another Chebby and cunt punted Erika at least 10 threads ago.