It's Summer, why aren't you riding a motorcycle?

It's Summer, why aren't you riding a motorcycle?

I don't own one. My dad does though. It's a Harley something or other.

Maybe this summer I'll ask him to teach me when I drive up to my parent's house.

>Harley

Tell your dad he's a faggot.

Don't be a cruiserfag

>don't like what I don't like
He's an old man set in his ways. He had a Harley when he was my age and it's more about nostalgia for him I suppose.

I don't plan on buying a cruiser. If I was to get a motorcycle I'd follow the sticky's advice.

Because I love my track toy MX5 and yesterday was track day, so I'm tired.

Sports bikes are like the coolest things on the road though, not overly fucking obnoxious like those Harleys.

*I suppose I should also mention that he lives near Harley's HQ, and that you can get great deals from the nearby Harley dealers besides the huge markup on gear. If you see a motorcycle on the highway 9/10 times it's a Harley.

It's a really nice place desu.

im fighting hard to get one myself. Found someone selling their 2002 ninja 250ex for 1500. Going to get a license during summer (definitely)

Now all i need is a job

Good luck senpai

>April
>summer

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'd ride a motorcycle, but given the drivers in Houston I'd rather not die. About a year ago I watched some dumb bitch in a Mustang kill a motorcyclist because she missed her exit. She swung over 3 lanes, and hit the motorcyclist dead on. I immediately pulled over and tried helping the dude, but he had no pulse.

That said, I want to get one for the track, or maybe take it to backroads.

>immediately pulled over and tried helping the dude, but he had no pulse.
Do you not know CPR? Or was his brain all over the road?

Think ill avoid highways as much as possible since we can lanesplit to catch up the time of the risk of higher speed

I feel sorry that you had to go through the truma...

I know CPR, but the dude died on impact. I didn't take off his helmet, but I did notice quite a lot of blood inside the helmet. I assume that even with the helmet, the trauma from impacting the concrete barrier killed him instantly.

It's alright, I'm sort numb to death now. Witnessed 3 of my grandparents die in front of me, seen 2 fatal accidents, and had to pull 3 dead bodies of drowned tourists out of the Atlantic from my time in the USCG.

I dunno man, I'd have called 911 and have done CPR anyway. There's always a chance there's still life.

Even if you failed at least you did something rather than most people who take out their phone and record the incident like it was a spectator sport.

Taking someone's helmet off could injure them further

I did call 911 as soon as I saw it, told the operator I'm gonna check on him... I did perform CPR with his helmet on but he was long dead.

It's a damn shame too, nobody deserves to go like that. Just because some dumb bitch didn't pay attention.

Thankfully I got to stand trial against the woman as a witness, and she got jailed for involuntary manslaughter. It's a shame she only got a year for killing a man though.

I did perform CPR, but didn't remove his helmet for that reason. I could tell right away the dude was dead though.

Yeah I'm sure injuries are much worse than death

Does a modded 50cc scooter count

If you're afraid that you might break his neck or something because of helmet removal, you don't have to give breaths.

You did good, user.

Those are some tough shit...glad you endured all of it. I really hope her license get taken away forever

I don't want to die or get maimed.

i do ride :D went out n shot a shitload of guns today, rode an hour and a half out to casa grande but it was worth. weather is excellent in phx right now.

How do you like the stockless Mossberg?

Not him, but I used to keep one in my car when I lived in North Carolina. I liked it, but it was only fun to shoot for a short time. Mine came with an extra stock, so I'd put that on it before going to the range.

it's a bitchin' gun man, the pump action is tits. feels nice and crunchy. firing from the hip is surprisingly comfortable and the recoil doesn't mess with you. my favorite was the m-11 uzi. had him record a vid of me dumping an entire magazine from the hip like scarface, its an mp4 file trying to convert it so i cna post a link lol

Nice.

I just got my first AR-15, and I have to pick up the stock, handguard, mags, ammo, etc from Primary Arms tomorrow. I need to go to the range soon now that I'm feeling better.

What's a good option for babby's first motorcycle? Nothing to hoon with, just go to and from the store with and maybe take on winding rural roads.

Ninja 250 is the miata of bikes.
Small, cheap, easy to ride, slow (for a bike).
It sounds perfect for what you need.

Pure fucking rage. I hate women. I hate their shitty logic. I hate everything about them.They pick bigger shit just to compensate their shitty physical weakness. When their kid is in danger they will fucking raise a shitstorm and new laws and shit will be passed that just make my life shittier. But when a woman in a SUV or shitty Crossover hits a guy on small motorcycle because they were on a fucking phone talking about dicking some nigger they go about it like "Might makes right." and "lmao its his fault for driving a bike"

And there are plenty of fucking whiteknights to take the bitches sides. JUST BECAUSE IT HAS PUSSY.

Yea I can't imagine shooting 12G buck for long without a stock being fun. Maybe #4 Buck, that's what I use for HD. Not as much recoil as 00, and 29 or so .32 caliber pellets are sure to ruin most anything's day.

That's surprising to hear. Most Mossbergs I've handled have a loose pump. Not that I don't like that, it's normal for them.

Webm that shit.

>They pick bigger shit just to compensate their shitty physical weakness.
This is what pisses me off the most

>day driving down road behind a sedan in my friend's SUV with him and his girlfriend in the back (absolutely trashed)
>passing a gas station
>some bitch in her gold Minivan pulls out between us, not even looking my way on her fucking phone
>I'm literally 20 yards away driving at 55mph
>bricks status: shat
>swerve into the oncoming lane to dodge
>flip her off as I pass
>mfw the whole time

how do i webm it tho? :x

yeah this shotguns action was sturdy, crunchy feeling. i do know what you're talking about with most mossy's. maybe it was modified somehow - it was me and 2 co workers.

webm for retards

not insulting thats a website

It really needs to be stressed more in the US that missing a turn or taking the wrong turn isn't the end of the world. Oh no, you're in the wrong lane. Oh well, just get over and take the next turn.

a lot of my friends ride bikes.
I used to think that I will never drive a car, and only ride a bike.
but now I'm a doctor and my guilty pleasure is keeping bike accident "victims" alive long enough for organ recipient to show up. it's like I light-up as a lightbulb in the darkest night when I get informed they are bringing another one to ER, I get all excited hoping I will be able to resuscitate them just to tell them "you've been told this will happen". and then wonder how will they live the rest of their lives paraplegic or entirely paralyzed.
sometimes when I have to put that half alive pile of meat, blood and bones back into something recognizable I wonder why do they still do it.
and not looking forward to the day I might need to put my brother or my friends back together.

I also hate bike riders. most of them. appearing out of nowhere, disregarding any safety and regulations.

Does it pull wheelies?

but being a fucking crazy person that I am,
I'm planing to buy
>pic related because it's the best looking bike EVAH
and join them.
fuck the police, life's too short.
also I'm living healthy, someone might use my organs.

this is true and not att al a fantasy that you facbricated in your head

The thing is, they don't need SUVs or Crossovers at all.
They need fucking 800kg sedans with 0 power.
That would make you pay attention because you are not all mighty SUV acting like a dickbag.
If anything SUV drivers need to pay more attention for smaller moving objects.
And they don't. They think because they have SUV nothing will fucking happen to them. And they don't have to care.
I'd wish it take a fucking nasty greasy old MAN truck and drive from the opposite direction and kinda not pay attention and swerve towards them just to shit them for their fucking life and make sure they know that the whole fucking world doesn't revolve around them.

kek. thank you

Says the 12 year old on a 250 with monster stickers

>bike looks O.K.

>will break down and cost you a shit load of money constantly

>even the maint. schedule is expensive and frequent

>you could get a much better looking, faster more reliable bike for the same money from yamaha or kawasaki

dont get a meme bike

Things that aren't true, the post.

....lol?

i bet you can't even ride a bicycle.

you obviously don't know shit, but you're fitting right in on Veeky Forums with the dumb comments as if you did know anything.

go ask anyone. try going outside, just this once. ask someone that you know that rides, how much does it cost to own a ducati, how reliable is it? then the same question about a yammy or a kawasaki, or a honda.

but you won't, becase you're a basement dwelling faggot who lives with his mom at 33 years old, working at wendy's and shitposting online to fill the void in his heart. are you not?

MT-09 sounds better imo

>butthurt that he only has a used weeb bike and not a real sexy italian steed

That's a lot of projection. I've got a ducati, and it has been no different than any other bike I've had. Its been more reliable than the japanese and british bikes I've had previously.

You haven't ever owned one, so don't pretend you know how the service and reliability is.

>15k miles is frequent

lol

Good thing none of the japanese bikes have to be recalled to fix explosive transmissions or anything

:^)

>uses the projection meme
>doesn't post a pic of the bike he claims he owns

sure pal ;)

>african american male
>can blacks even be weeeaboos
no wonder this section of Veeky Forums is shit

I don't really have anything to prove to someone on the internet that has already demonstrated they ignore facts.

you a shit

you are right at home

It's an intersection with weight detection? Good thinking.

It has the coils in the ground, they just never detect motorcycles at that light for some reason. I usually run the red when its clear but the crosswalk button is more fun.

i went for a ride today on my little bike

my harley and my 500 need oil and a bit of work before they're ready for summer and my 250 is in the shop... soon i'll be ass deep in bikes tho

I'm too poor to buy and insure one right now

Heavy rain and thunderstorms all day. and windy as fuck

God, I'd love a bike. It'll be a long time before I get one though. Can't get one while I'm still living with my parents and I'm not gonna have money for one in college.