Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous: >Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam)! R8 Soon!

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
pastebin.com/PrCkZ21n

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
Clover (Karga)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
FOE(Jinsae)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Cookie Cutter Guide :
>Wizard and Archer still unedited, Discuss in thread before using
pastebin.com/aGk6Ku7c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Diu2N8TGKA
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/submit-vyolfers-fan-art-contest-submission/314040
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hehehehe

hehehehehehe.... Majiji

xth for butts

Is that checkbox something a forumfag can put in himself, or did a moderator agree that this is how you deal with Alchejews?

Be honest with yourself, /tosg/. Would you?

I went Archer 1 Ranger 3 planning to go Fletcher 3. I'm already level 100. Should I start over with A2 R2 F3?

xth for STAFF_Amy

/Ohayou/ when?

"pay attention to me even though I am the definition of nonexistence" -- dvine, the literal who, 2016.

I hope you meant archer2r1s1f3, the whole point of not going r3 is getting scout so you can do world bosses besides dulla

bad pose. this is better.

maybe would. but only in his fastest sports car

Did that user ever finish drawing

Featherslut seems a nice choice, I guess I''m going with that if the R8 is nice enough.

I'm prob going to work on another character in the meantime, so the job exp don't go wasted.

The game is going to die soon anyway hehehe dumb itos shits just quit already hehe

Don't you understand we need to make it bankrupt to get the cash already, stop playing hehe

cn is kill

This whole alchjews debacle is the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

xth for bot-chan a gibberish

Don't mess with Alchemists, guys. You'll get the war.

He'll be banned soon. I caught him autopotting, set up the recorder, took a nap, came back to 3 hours of autopotting footage, edited it up, pointed out how he uses his potions at the exact same time every time.

At the very least he's getting caught in a ban wave

does that pelta girl have a cock?
if so, do all pelta girls have cocks?

If we have an alchemist mafia, can we have an alchemist FBI task force?

hehehehe

thank you for posting, we are investigating very careful these issue and will be resolving it in next ktos patch. the merge will get happened in next following weeks and repositories will be same to implement in next patch. thank you for the patience to ask.

what happened? ;_;

>tfw 280 and r7 on alt but still guildless and single

Is there a home for me out there? I've declined all invitations from guilds not from here and I was tempted to apply for Futureproof on multiple occasions but some of the things Lolipan says/does make me change my mind.

Still waiting for the savior of /tosg/ to show up i guess, even if he never will... Not like I'm a solo kirito anyway I have my groups for stuff.

Is this game any good for dosh making?

For some reason I like games where I can make dosh. it started with gazillionnaire when I was a kid, and recently it's been stardew valley but I'm getting a bit bored of that.

Also, how dead is the eu server? I see only one guild on it in the op in contrast to the 5 on the clapper server, so it worries me a bit.

>280 and still guidless
>but wait I have groups and friends
better than most of us, I've soloed all the way to 261 without ever being in a party outside dungeons/missions

So what's the Enchanter build all the jews will be going for?
Wiz3/Thaum3/?/Enchanter
Rune Caster seems retarded to put there, so don't say it.

You should probably try to join Clover if they have space. They seem like the most competent tosg guild.

deder than ded
even the na servers are counted as ded since /tosg/ is more than 10% of the server

The only alive servers are seamonkey servers
whatever>thaum 3>whatever>enchanter
the only time people will shekel out for scrolls will be for world bosses

Nope

We're getting the nerf to bees from ktos patch merge

wiz 1 pyro 2 linker 1 sorcerer 1 spider-man 1 enchanter 1

I just RMTd in a dead game

the more I scroll down the thread and read the posts, the more it hurts my brain. especially how they try to make out that the OP is a bully or how he is a stupid newbie

It makes me feel like rolling an Alch solely to make 0 roasts and grind money when not roasting.

Pryo Linker Thaum Chrono3 Enchanter

CloudNova got bored and tired of the game, lost most of the people that decide to quit. I miss him

>implying anyone gets banned
Spotted the Futureshitter

not as planned

That's forums for you, monkeys there shame anyone here on a mental gymnastics competition. See Mira's latest thread, the retards are forcing themselves to believe the """hacks""" are true in order to not admit they were retarded to fall for his harmless pranks to begin with.

If you think that's bad, I just bought the worst Pokemon game and a guide.

In fact, I bought two of the worst Pokemon games.

>Enchanter 2 will be able to sell hour long buffs with attributes & be far less restricted than Pardoners
>Everyone who took Wiz 3 for their main build immediately kills himself

Where will you be when Elememes are ruined?

Mirara is a retard and should be banned for spreading bullshit instead of keeping it to himself and his guildmates (and maybe tosg).

But that's not a picture of Ruby and Sapphire?

>hour long haste
yes please

What's the new meta?

People only care about quickcast for the attribute, you won't get the attribute if you can scroll quickcast.

More like anyone who DIDN'T go wiz 3 elememe and fell for the linker meme will be crying because JP will be scrolled to lv 10 with enchanter 2

>chronos are now completely worthless and won't even earn good shekels due to undercutting
I will enjoy watching the cucks kys

Adorable

tfw a few Comfy's member actually solo'ed all the way up to 280 because they hate partying.

Can... can you read?

youtube.com/watch?v=4Diu2N8TGKA

>kim posting
>retarded event
>highlander nerfed
>exploits
>channel crashs
>3 fps dievdirby aura
>no pvp arena
>qc still untouched
>magic arrow abusive
>capture
>finestra int bonus
>hehehe

Someone learn to draw and submit to the contest so there can be actually good art in it.

I don't even know how to change DPI to 300...

ok, done

>Also, how dead is the eu server? I see only one guild on it in the op in contrast to the 5 on the clapper server, so it worries me a bit.
5 guilds, with like a total of 50 players in pretty much 2 guilds
Both Klai and Orsha combined have near 2k players bots i

DELETE THIS

Still more effort than most of the entries, which consist of uncolored half sketches and photo manipulated game art.

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/submit-vyolfers-fan-art-contest-submission/314040

This is like the only decent thing.

Where is the nearest Pios tent

If Rune caster spells could be scrolled, Cryokinos would be all fucking over the Ice Rune spell.
And Peltas for Rune of Giants.

I don't like partying as well, but I'm just 230ish.
I hope I can make to 280 without parties.

I can't help but suspect I'd find that pic without the background if I browsed pixiv.

>isa rune scrolls

YES! YES!

Unless you're one of very few subsection of classes you'll run out of cards at around 250-260 even after doing kill counts and map explores.

This isn't even mentioning how hard grinding those 100k+ health enemies are outside a very small subsection of classes (e.g. elememe or memenobi)

can i get the free TP on multiple characters?

Atom IN.

Dvine join Valhalla.

Atom OUT.

Nope, once per account.

>multiple accs
>lot's of free tps
>enchant scrolls
>millions of silver with some luck

Even if you did, westerners use Pixiv as Deviantart 2 nowadays.

now you're thinking like a chinese

>spend hours upon hours making new accounts and doing the scavenger hunt events
>meanwhile you can spend the price of a burger to get everything you just wasted time to get

The only one who benefits are the chinese botters if they manage to make a macro for running the scavenge hunts

Any of you talented fellows entering art?

CoffeeHouse will make ToS great with lewd doujinshi

>Outlaw servers

>Keep forgetting about the shitty event.
>Finally do said event.
>Doesn't work after 12 am server time.
>Miss out on title because imc can't do shit right

You missed a +20 all stats necklace more than the title :^)

If you only just did it today you missed out on 2 days worth which is:
title, hat, 14 day neclace that gives +20 all stats, event only hat

Congratz on not doing the event retard.

>/rog/ has its own doujin drawing girl, someone who knows how to manipulate the game trough assembly/hex editing and a bunch of other faggots who make quality of life changes
>meanwhile /tosg/ has
>nothing really
maybe this would be better if we got some people like that
maybe on the kTOS patch?

>you missed a shitty version of the max peta you already have

My favorite is the alchejew faggot who pretends to be some market analyst and insists this will defy all logic and drive the price of potions up.

Reminder: These are the same jews who buy up literally every potion listed below a certain price threshold just so regular players can't have them. Yes. It's people not putting up with their bullshit who would magically drive the price up.

But they're also crashing the channel that one guy is setting up shop on in an attempt to stop him, so we MIGHT actually see some bans if IMC had some spine.

No, I did it the first day. Even then I did it after 12am. Just the 2nd day it started happening with the bug, retard.

>+20 all stats
>+1 aoe
>worse than max peta
nice meme

>limited duration
It's shit

Play the game.
its not all stats. it has no SPR

bu...buut...muh erp leaks.... and muh atom out ....

>tfw your dungeon party has two sorcerers in it
There really is no better way to say "I'm a useless piece of shit" than to take a rank of sorcerer.

>Play the game.

Based misinfo agent.

I actually have a pretty good idea for a submission.
I just have to not be lazy for once in my life, and that'll be a hell of an obstacle.

>he doesn't want to afk at buzz buzz for millions of shekels
your loss

Necklace lasts only 14 days? Gay. Also how do you know it's the final reward?

I love carrying Swordsmen!

We also have drawfags, and their job is pretty nice. Also some addons made by /tosg/

If you don't like that it's up to you.

>assembly
>99% of the TOS client can be manipulated through Lua

This is easy mode.

WHAT
I missed one day? FUCK