I didn't realize these cars were so fucking slow

I didn't realize these cars were so fucking slow.

I just embarassed a guy roadraging on the highway in my dad's bone stock 2.0L focus

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=daL8kYd4_7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

May be he wasn't trying to race?

Yeah the 250s are pretty bad. 350s are much faster, and 300s are in between (when stock).IS-Fs are pretty quick though

the IS250 is indeed slow, pigfat and underpowered

He cut me off and went slow as hell so I passed him. He gave me the middle finger and tried to floor it going around me.

You hear his engine really fucking trying and he kept looking over at me as he tried.

The only person you embarrassed is yourself by posting that you drive your Dad's shitbox Focus.
Even a 250 would rip you if he wanted, and that shit is slow.

It's not my car, I'm at home right now and flew in.

And clearly he couldn't rip me, as he didn't.

Kek poorfag still driving daddy's focus is jelly of the dude in the Lexus

Not really.

I'm sure my C5 would handle his very slow car very easily.

Your C5 is about as fast as a 350 dude and handles poorly. Not really impressive

It has an ls6 though :(

This guy is severely butt hurt.

My 2015 1.8T jetta with APR tune would FUCK his 250.

Ricers BTFO.

> My 1.8 Jetta
FUCKING KEK

Damn son your torque per cam ratio is gud

>Damn son your torque per cam ratio is gud
And all was right with the world

>FUCKING KEK

And? nearly 300 ft/lbs or torque speaks for it self.

ricers still BTFO ;)

> when you find out she's only your SECOND cousin

> 300ft/lbs
Am I supposed to be impressed?

>muh torkz

>Am I supposed to be impressed?

You're the one with the chip on your shoulder driving a pigfat under powered V6.

Let me explain something to you, so that you might understand.

My 3rd vehicle, a 2001 ranger, has a 3.0 V6 designed in 1986.

It makes the same torque as your modern "luxury sedan".

GTFO of here with your under powered ricer garbage.

What did you say to me?
*unsheathes katana*

Shit car, shit trip

>$18 billion in fines
>calling other automakers garbage
Let me know when vw is ever top-rated at anything other than failure.

>I don't know what a tripcode actually is

What? I dont drive a diesel.

Thats of no relevance to me, at all.

Of course you'd say that. It's still vw and their reputation, so yes, your incredibly diminished resale value is quite relevant. Or do you think that shit publicity doesn't affect your 16 year old girl car at all?

>being this delusional

Man the more I look at you, the more I see a father's failure.

>Of course you'd say that.

Well I dont own a diesel. So yeah, I would idiot.

> incredibly diminished resale value

For diesels perhaps, not for gasoline models. The 1.8t (EA888) is on wards top 10 engines list.....

Also, if you knew anything youd know that owners of diesels have already received $1000 in giftcards and will receive another $5000 for their troubles OR be offered a chance to sell it back for pre-dieslegate prices.

Reliability was never an issue.

So, what now?

I have a 1999 Ranger also, it's gay, like your VW.
> Makes the same torque as your modern "luxury sedan"
Plz pham spare me

Look here idiot:
Seriously, dont talk about shit you know nothing of... or, at least dont parrot the drivel you hear the media say...

So far you've not provided me any kind of logical argument to what ive said.

> lol u gay senpai

dumb ass.

>drives a shitty vw and I'm the idiot
>trying to justify their cheating by just looking the other way
>i-if I ignore it, it's not true
Are you genuinely retarded or just pretending?
>reliability was never an issue
Consistently rated lower than many other cars on the market, even shitty GM cars are rated better. Justify it however you way, no matter how much you mold shit, it's still shit.

You didnt respond to hardly anything I said. Just other random garbage you came up with.

Again, the EA888 was one of wards top ten engines.

What dont you get about this? People hardly ever have issues with the new 1.8t. its been VERY reliable.

Theres a reason they provide tunes that increase power to 242 HP and 293 ft/lbs....

>vw is gud
>logical
You comparing your shitty fwd jetta to an ISF just shows how delusional you really are.

>Theres a reason they provide tunes that increase power to 242 HP and 293 ft/lbs....
So it needs a tune just to beat a toyobaru? That's pretty fuckin sad.

Kek.
>i haven't had any problems in a year, so it's reliable

>So it needs a tune just to beat a toyobaru?

What? the 1.8t stock dynos 190/203.

That a lot more torque than the n/a 2.0 in the toyobaru.

I'd walk your Jetta, moron lmao.

>You comparing your shitty fwd jetta to an ISF

No one is comparing an jetta to an ISF you autist.

I was comparing the jetta to a IS250 with the weak 2.5.

Christ...

Are you mentally ill? we are talking about the ~200 HP 2.5 V6.

Except you're replying to the guy that owns an ISF you stupid fucking faggot. Pull your head out of your fat ass and realize who it is that's posting.

>No one is comparing an jetta to an ISF you autist.
>Are you mentally ill? we are talking about the ~200 HP 2.5 V6.

>he posts his ISF
>n-no i-i was talking about the 200hp car n-not that one
>muh jetta is still gud y-youre just a ricer
Vag damage control at its finest.

>Except you're replying to the guy that owns an ISF

Nobody knows who owns what its an anonymous forum you dumb kike.

READ THE THREAD AUTIST.

OBVIOUSLY we were only ever talking about the 2.5.

I really want to scoop your eyes out with a soup spoon right now....

Serious question from a European;
Why don't you guys drive diesel cars?
I've bought a 530d that has about the same power that 530i offers with a much better mileage per litre of fuel burned?
I know large petrol engines are cool and all, but why would you buy a small petrol engine when you can have a tad bigger diesel with all the benefits?

Read the thread autist. Thats all im going to say.

the 2.5 is the only thing that was ever discussed.

>Why don't you guys drive diesel cars?

Because we cant have nice things because of VW. Now fuck off europoor.

This pham better check yoself b4 you rek yourself

The thing is, you have a Jetta. It's like a modded Honda Civic beating me, he still drives a shitbox. Except yours is more a less bitch basket for some high school girl.

Mine's a 2.5 bro.
On one bank...

Because we have a pair of balls and diesels are for eurocucks
Enjoy your soot, shitlord.

>hurrrrrrrr autist hurrrrrrrr
>we
So you have multiple personalities now?
>this assmad your shitty argument fell apart so you resort to keyboard warrior threats
Go post how triggered you are on your blog so you can get your fat dyke friends to comfort you as you cry in your shitty commuter car.

The ISF doesnt have a 2.5.

We were never talking about the ISF.

I dont care what shit you drive. The discussion was only ever about the 2.5.

Yes, I know that the bigger engines are faster better but thats not relevant to the 2.5 IS250.

Could you explain your point in a bit more detail please?
>Enjoy your soot, shitlord.
What soot? I'm not enjoying it nor am I bothered by it in any possible way.

>I'm sure my C5 would handle his very slow car very easily.
>My 2015 1.8T jetta with APR tune would FUCK his 250.
>It makes the same torque as your modern "luxury sedan".

>I dont care what shit you drive. The discussion was only ever about the 2.5.
You people been talking shit to someone with an ISF because you thought it was a 2.5. Maybe don't assume stupid shit and you won't look like a stupid shit.

Last post im making here since clearly weve got some samefagging or some weird shit going on here.

I have 2015 Jetta sport for economical DD.

I have APR tune, 242 HP/292 TQ.

IS250 kike/ricer thinks hes cool or fast or something.

Tell him hes got nothing on my tuned Jetta, in fact, my jetta stock is faster. (IS250 2.5 stock = 7.9 sec 0-60, Jetta 1.8t 7.4)

Ricers proceed to get VERY butthurt and attempt to deceive me with ISF (which clearly is much faster but thats not whats being argued)

Im done here.

>more noxious emissions
>poorer performance from the cars
>more expensive fuel

I'm not really seeing the benefits of a diesel Achmed

>I have no logical rebuttal after I talked shit and got BTFO

Doesn't change the fact that you're talking shit to someone who has an ISF that would take a steaming dump on your highschool girl's car.

You're all lying busriders. None of this ever happened. OP is still a cocksucking faggot.

So 2/3 of the problems raised is because of your gubmint restrictions.
>noxious emissions
who gives a fuck?
>more expensive fuel
it's barely any more expensive than petrol here.
>>poorer performance from the cars
Diesel engines nowadays produce roughly the same power output as petrol cars.
Also >dat mid range response because of torque.

>Last post im making here since clearly weve got some samefagging or some weird shit going on here.
The only weird shit going on here was between your parents, because you're evidently an inbred retard.

>IS250 kike/ricer thinks hes cool or fast or something.
Nobody owns an IS250 here. IS250withabodykit even said they're slow.

>Ricers proceed to get VERY butthurt and attempt to deceive me with ISF (which clearly is much faster but thats not whats being argued)
When you said you'd rek his car, that's when the ISF came up.

Its not my intention to talk shit to ISF owners. Again, I dont know who owns what or who post on here since no one was tripfagging.

Of course the ISF is much faster.

> my jetta stock is faster
Yes, because the only thing that makes a car fast is how quick it gets to 60. Your bitch basket has no top end dude, a 250 would piss on you on the highway.

>Diesel engines nowadays produce roughly the same power output as petrol cars.

I nearly pissed myself reading this. You can't make this shit up, but you're still trying to.

>that's when the ISF came up.

Yes, but I was never talking about an ISF. Thats the problem and everyone should realize that based on earlier post in the thread.

FUcking hell I'm not talking about performance cars, I'm comparing regular petrols to diesels.

>530i 2003-2005 2,979 cc (181.8 cu in) I6 (M54B30) 231 PS (170 kW; 228 hp)@5900, 300 N·m (221 lb·ft)@3500
>530d 2005-2007 2,993 cc (182.6 cu in) I6 turbo (M57TUD30) 231 PS (170 kW; 228 hp)@4000, 500 N·m (369 lb·ft)@1750

>a 250 would piss on you on the highway.

It would be close on the top end stock for stock but in no way would either of us be far behind...

>Again, I dont know who owns what or who post on here since no one was tripfagging.
Literally the fifth reply

"I talk shit to random people online and tell them my tuned Jetta will smoke them without knowing what they own"

One has forced induction and one doesn't, gee I wonder?

Anyone can use that name idiot.

>muh damage control

>"I talk shit to random people online and tell them my tuned Jetta will smoke them without knowing what they own"

No, the shit talking was only directed towards you hahaha.

Its not a trip at all dumb kike....

Get a REAL trip and make that argument.

K thanks.

It's not a trip at all you asshurt faggot. You said you were done posting 10 minutes ago yet here you are still crying.

>One has forced induction and one doesn't, gee I wonder?
Still beside the point.

I gave you the relevant information and was done arguing the validity of it.

>being this buttmad
top kek

>Get a REAL trip and make that argument.

>Promoting tripfaggotry so he doesn't look like a fucking idiot again

I bet you're voting for sanders because you didn't realize you actually have to pay back your student loans.

Diesel prices here in NorCal average about 10-20 cents less than regular, about 50 cents cheaper than premium

No its not "besides the point". You really are a dumb fuck arnt you?

>being a faggot ban-evading nigger

>projecting this hard

>>more expensive fuel
diesels get better MPGs than petrols though

also
>torque
>sound

>2001 Ford Ranger 0-60
>8 seconds

>second-gen IS350
>5 seconds

Okay buddy...

Whats all this about a IS350? Is that deception I see?

buddy, the comparison was against a 2.5 V6 in the IS250 which coincidentally has the same 0-60!

>brags about beating a 10 year old 2.5L entry-luxury sedan

> oh look another thread with gs400guy posting the same pictures of his ISF saying he's gonna walk all the cars that are cheaper have less power than his.

Neither cars are fast. Neither of them are designed to be fast. The Ranger is a cheap, shitbox pickup truck and the IS250 was the base model for Lexus.

>I bet you're voting for sanders because you didn't realize you actually have to pay back your student loans.

I just spit muh lemonade everywhere, fucking kek.

> in his Dad's 2.0 Focus
You left out the best part

>Neither cars are fast

Obviously.

Outstanding argument,

What I tried to figure out is why do you americans dislike diesels so much, you have obviously failed to provide any reasoning, thanks for the effort though.

typical namefag
>"I was only pretending to be retarded, anyone can use my name I'm not tripfagging or anything"

just own up to it senpai

cause ignorance, everyone grandpa still thinks diesels are smokey and less efficient than gasoline engines

Petrol engines rev up much better
Also diesel engines may have good low end power, but it all dies out on the top end.
There is more to the specs of a vehicle than what numbers it produces at it's peak.
I don't know why we don't have many diesel economy cars like you guys, probably politics related.

You really took that out of context?

>And clearly he couldn't rip me, as he didn't.
Some of us don't feel like street racing

>GTFO of here with your under powered ricer garbage.

stock is350 will blow the doors of your shitbox ranger, fucking trailer trash redneck

youtube.com/watch?v=daL8kYd4_7M

Tell me, please, TELL ME.

How you got "IS350" out of ANY OF THIS.

Read the thread man. I never ever said anything about a IS350.

We were only ever talking about the 2.5 V6 IS250.

Come on guys... its like you arnt even trying....

I don't think it matters what you want to do, more the driver that OP was talking about.

Not everyone has the exact same thoughts you have. I would say the driver OP was talking about had full intentions to try and beat him based on the way he described the situation.

Forced induction on a diesel is literally dumbshit tier easy and in no way a sik performance moddz like it is on cars. When you push the gas pedal on a diesel, what you adjust is the amount of fuel injected into the engine, not the amount of fuel/air mixture like in a petrol car.
The installation of a turbo on a diesel serves only to hoot more air into the cylinder and is essentially a bolt-on mod with no necessary performance optimization, also aided by the fact that diesel exhaust gasses are, compared to gasoline exhaust, practically ice cold so the turbo is never overtaxed. I would regard this as a construction benefit for diesels since turboing them is so piss easy.

Especially the IS 220d. It does 0-60mph in 8.4 seconds.

Emissions regulations are handled differently here. In the states, soot and NOx are the focus of regs, and diesels generate much more of these particular emissions than """"""petrol""""" engines. Politics rule all, friend.
Also, look up "gm diesel engine" in google.