>Patch notes
wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_1

>FAQs & General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War Warhammer
Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

>OVERCASTING SPELLS
Double click a spell (it needs to be a boostable spell and you need to have enough magic in the magic pool) to overcast the spell
There's a 50% chance that the caster damages itself though!

>QUEST BATTLE TELEPORT
Select your lord (make sure he isn't garrisoned or in a stance)
Select the quest battle (on the map or through quest log)
There's a button in the bottom right of the quest battle window that you can use to teleport for 5k gold (when the battle's finished you're automatically teleported back to your original position)

>GROUP ATTACK
Group units with ctrl + g
Select your group and right click the enemy
All your units move and automatically direct themselves to and engage enemies they get close to while maintaining formation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fMOqfsBzqLU&feature=youtu.be
forums.totalwar.com/discussion/180745/beastmen-dlc-we-need-ghorgon-doombull-and-tuskgor-chariot
reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/4tr72t/army_rosters_dont_have_to_be_complete/
youtube.com/watch?v=JiK52wLtLxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So what's the deal with this meme I keep seeing about "Muh chaos axe marauders not pulling swords out of their arse when they enter melee".
Is this just meming or is this actually somehow considered a problem?

Just slav posters meming

Jabberslythe dlc when? Would pay up to 5 euro's no problem tbqh

BEASTMEN LETS PLAY!!!

EVERYBODY GET IN HERE

youtube.com/watch?v=fMOqfsBzqLU&feature=youtu.be

You're a bit late there kiddo

anime

>Stunties try to fuck with Karl "The Man" Franz using their numbers, high armor and high Hp
>Proceed to kite them with Karl "The Man" Franz around the map for 35mins spamming Ruby Ring Fireball spell

Manlets, when will they ever learn?

It woulod be neat if some units (chiefly the various knights) could use their lances on the charge, then switch to sidearms like in the other games.
Unfortunately this can't be modded as of yet, as the Animationpack files are different from earlier games and we can't mod them (yet).
Personally, I don't mind too much, but I understand why some people would prfer cav pulling swords instead of poking their enemies with lances.

>Tomb Kings still not announced

I don't really get why they did that in the first place, they can't even justify it with TT mechanics because lances are separate from standard melee weapons used after the charge.

>tfw still can't decide if I wanna get Total Warhammer or not

Why?
It is hands down one of the ugliest models GW has come up with pre-AoS and its battlefield role will be pretty much filled by the Manticore anyway.
Really, the only ommision that kinda bugs me are the harpies, but I can probably whip up a crow swarm or something...

Yeah the model is pretty lame compared to its "madness-inducing" description.

For your general amusement

forums.totalwar.com/discussion/180745/beastmen-dlc-we-need-ghorgon-doombull-and-tuskgor-chariot

reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/4tr72t/army_rosters_dont_have_to_be_complete/

I assume to save money in development.
I do like the game a lot but there are a bunch of cut corners all over the place (no dismounting, no victory cinematics etc.).
Maybe we'll get it down the road.

Too late now, just wait for the winter sale. Most fun game I've played all year..... yet. Lot of people complain there isn't enough content. But for a new player like me, that's just getting into the Totalwar series, each race offers 60hrs of play time, since I like to thoroughly explore their lands, their buildings, their units and only stop when I'm the last man standing in the world.

>that minotaur charge

It's pretty good.

oc

Playing AoC and I have no idea how to avoid every single battle ending up a bloodbath. I'm playing the Danes and they have literally no cavalry, meanwhile these fucking Slavs are pumping out stacks that are 50% javelinmen, infantry with complementary javelins, or mounted javelinmen. My shit is getting completely pincushioned. I'm trying to counter them with hella archers but it takes like three arrows to kill a motherfucker but only one javelin, so I can't kill them before they've unloaded enough to make me spend another four turns replenishing.

>those unit sizes
why

More accurate to the TT

Toaster

>tfw

congratz, you're a a waste of imagelimit and human life.

t. Eurocuck

more like poorfag

Vampire SFM When

POOPOO PEEPEE 1 WEEK TILL BEASTMEN DLC

I thought wood elves were as tall as humans though, not french loli sized.

>Harsh (-1 public order, all provinces)
>Gold Sickness (-5% income, faction wide)

This campaign was going so well too.

One of my generals got harsh after he saved a province from filthy orcs. The traits make no sense in this game. Med2 and the first rome had great traits.

Holy fuck, the multiplayer is a mess right now.

>Vampire Counts is inherently so much more dangerous than every other faction it's not even funny
>Orcs are stupidly cost efficient for the damage they do and can just attack move you to win unless you're VC, in which case your attack move is stronger
>Chaos units are retardedly expensive for what they offer
>Bretonnia is barely even a faction
>Literally every Empire army (which are now rare) is nothing but snipe teams with a Steam Tank playing run about, because it's the only possible way they can win

>if there's a tavern everyone ends up being a drunkard
>if you have money everyone ends up wasting it

It had nice ideas but it could ave been better

This is why no one cares about mp babbies. you fags cry about everything. I swear last week they were bitching about how demigryphs are too strong

>Vampire Counts

Don't even remind me. I'm not playing mutiplayers till they get gutted

>try to line up your guys in a line
>woops wind of death just killed 100+ guys and gutted your front line
>try to stagger them
>woops got my death star going
>try to snipe them
>woah invocation :)

The stupid thing is, they can make snap decision in battle, whereas every other faction has to make a plan before the fights starts.

All they need in Mannfred on a flying mount, Cairn Wraiths, Crypt Horrors and some bats, and they can do so much. You can get a decent murder squad and still have enough left over for Blood Dragons and Necromancer. They can snipe, they can death star, they can harrass. It's stupid as fuck.

They were. And then they got nerfed and their cost increased.

They're pretty balanced right now, which is sad, because they were the only thing the Empire had going for them that wasn't sniping or Steam Tank cheese.

I'm excited

I AM SO FUCKING HYPED FOR BEASTMEN AND ANY OTHER FUTURE FACTIONS AAAAHHHHH

Who'll be next? How will they play?

They were somewhat overpowered, but it was more that people hadn't gotten used to the other factions yet.

Now the Empire just cheeses to win, or doesn't evne play.

I think I've seen four Empire players over the last week, and swarms of Orc and Vampire Counts players, because Lore of Death and swarms of attack-move juggernauts does all the work for you.

How do you know how tall she is, friend?

wood elves, then bretonnia, then tomb kingz, then skaven, chaos dwarfs and ogres

High elves, dark elves and lizzies somewhere between tomb kings and ogres

Daemons at the very end

Your list makes me hard and I want to believe, but how would Lizards work if they're on an entire different continent? Expanded Grand Campaign map?

>t. Eurocuck
No, just too old to care for being edgy or racist on the internet.

Lustria campaign Lizard against Skaven.
As for Grand Campaign, they could come from one of the Southern Temple cities or simply Bamf onto the coast (Lizards can march under the sea in magical air bubbles).

They'll more than likely expand the map to include Ulthuan, the new world, and Lustria for them.

expanded grand campaign, Lizzies would be on not-brazil, fighting against Norscan colonies, southern realms expeditions, AI lizards faction and skaven ( clan pestilens and that jungle themed skaven clan )

I thought she looked young, early teens or something, I never watched that show.

Now I'm worried why my mind made the connection between nudity = child, though.

I keep hearing it thrown around a lot, but since I'm not a MP mini gamer, nor do I play VC I have no idea.

What's the VC Death Star?

m8, look at the site you are browsing, are you a retard or something?

I am excited too, but I really hope they don't want 17 dollarinos for every dlc. Could buy a ps4 with that. (200-300 bucks)

youtube.com/watch?v=JiK52wLtLxA

I agree with you that 17 is steep for a faction, but I'm too much of a slut for Warhammer fantasy to let it get in my way.

its a bloab of crypt horrors and carin wraiths with a necromancer on the center as a invocation of nehek bot, you can throw other units too like blood knights and trash infantry

>spends other people's money and puts other people in danger so that you can pretend to be a good person
>calls other people racist

when you have a rat problem, is it the fault of the rats or the fault of the person feeding them and ushering them into your house?

CA better do the Green Knight justice or I'll make a peasant riot.

Not him, but that looks stupid as fuck.

The fact that it works as well as it seemed to is retarded. He just charged straight in then clicked on his vamp and necro over and over to cast Nehek.

It's an army of mostly small, elite units like wraiths and Crypt Horrors. You use a Necromancer lord and possibly several necro heroes.

They all already have a passive regeneration affect, and you make your formation in a blob around the heroes and lord so every unit is inside their leadership-circles. Then you charge forward and let yourself get enveloped by the enemy. Every so often, a necromancer casts an overcharged Invocation that will affect the entire blobbed-up army. Small units will almost always get raised to full health so you don't worry about crumbling due to losses. The lord is in the heart of the blob so he isn't threatened.

An optional attachment is to raise zombies right behind the enemy for insta-flank.

>fighting for mah lady
>fighting for some elven whore and not for the grudges

Why?

>when you have a rat problem, is it the fault of the rats or the fault of the person feeding them and ushering them into your house?
Well, we're talking about people, not rats, unless you choose choose to conciously dehumanize them to justify your bigoted world view.

>breaking alliances in time of need just because someone steped on your father's toe ages ago

nice understanding of strategy, manlet

>giving your lives for some ridiculous argument your ancestor may have had hundreds of years ago
>Not fighting for the one true Lady

Of course midgets know nothing of honour.

How can I become less terrible at micro in TW: Warhammer?

>we are talking about people
too bad those poor Muslim """refugees""" think you are worse than cattle

> playing as autistic midgets that can't remember the last time they stepped outside their forts without some goblin or rat-man trying to shiv them with a shit-covered stick.

Gains for the lady.

Practice.
Start by pausing the game, observe the situation and give your orders.
When you got it down, switch to slomo, then real time.

>People pretending Dwarves or Bretonnians are relevant

LaughingGreatswords.jpg

I'll never get to play Lizardmen, will I?

A minority might, but that doesn't justify me giving in to the scare and denying help to those less fortunate than myself (which is the aim of the extremists).

I hope modders will make regional clans when the skaven will be out

For exemple, those are the guys that dwell under the big volcano in the south. They dye their furs in red, use obsidians as weapons and carry fire-themed standarts

>Empire peasants interfering as usual

Go back to your unvirtuous whores you dogs.

>unvirtuous whores

Funny, considering literally all your damsels are sneaking off to get Elf dick when the knights are away getting their shit kicked in by Steam Tanks.

Meanwhile, I'm just sitting here, surrounded by actually loyal ladies of the faith of real gods like Shallya and Myrmidia.

>we're talking about people
An EXTREMELY arrogant and naive point of view is that all humans are born civilized. It's not true. While there is nothing biologically wrong with the invaders, they've been brought up in a terrible society, they are half feral and lack things that westerners consider basic human psychology. This way of thinking is very dangerous and a lot of people are getting killed because of it.

You are the equivalent of people who say vaccines aren't necessary since they are surrounded by people who take vaccines they have no clue what the world would be like with out them.

>humans pretending they are relevant

LaughingStormcasts.jpg

A literal fucking cuck, and I don't usually throw that word around. Have fun getting your throat slit, Hans.

>empire ladies
>loyal and faithful

Go ask Todbringer's second wife

>Shallya and Myrmidia.
>real gods

My elector count works for CA.

>real gods
>real gods

???

>white people who destroyed cultures in charge of determining who is civilized

>got gtx 1060
>now able to max warhammer at decent framerate

Feels good mang. On a related note, how do i into greenskins on harder difficulties?

>A literal fucking cuck,
I don't think you know what either of these words mean.

>Age of Sigmar
>Most of the Stormcasts were from the Empire
???

>Mortal Realms
>Empire

*tips bascinet
>says the elfcuck.

Says the master of peasants.

>white people who destroyed cultures

Which ones?

I mean, the ottoman turks fucking annihilated most of the middle east and they weren't white.

And the slavs had so many of them taken as slaves by the various islamic powers, they became the root of the word.

>prove that imperial women are filthy daemon worshippers
>"he must be bretonnian"

Yes, go fight-fight your knightly neighboors

Congrats user, though weaker GPUs can do that too. I'm doing great on ultra with a little GTX960. Probably will upgrade anyway though.

>age of sigmar
get that radious total conversion out of here.
>slavs and ottomans are the only ones that matter.
I gotta love how you justify what happened to the aztecs and the native americans, or the people of great zimbabwe.

>strapping your weapon to your arm

Every shithole in the world that has been touched by european colonialism ended up with a higher standard of living.

also
>taking advantage of white civilization and using white inventions to bash white civilization

fucking hypocrite.

>get that radious total conversion out of here.
It's official fluff, deal with it fanboy.

>Literally all of their basic human soldiers are renamed Empire units

Gee I wonder where they got their culture from.

Also, the Stormcasts were made from the souls of those who fought in the World that Was, the Old World.

>empire gets shit done and their women aren't kidnapped and diddled by elves
>"t-they worship demons"

and every european civilization that has come in contact with the east has ended up with a higher standard of living, mostly by stealing their stuff.
Or that is alright because you built roads to the nearest ports so that you could transport it to europe.

>aztecs
they were literally the nazis of meso america. they'd fucking kidnap, rape, and sacrifice their neighbours constantly

>native americans
same thing

>zimbabwe
i dont read or care about african history to comment on this one, but free infrastructure, healthcare, and technology sounds good to me if i were a savage