>nothing serious found

Audi General.

Post everything about your Audi.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WvFukrb0QGE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>/dg/ - douche general*
FTFY

let the audifags have their own thread, would ya?

it keeps them out of other stuff

Poor mates driving japs from the 90's and shitboxes like bmw.

I am the owner of a C7 S6 (2013) in White. Its a fun car, my little brother in high school owned a B8 S4 (2011) till a driver under the influence hit him on his way to a science olympiad competition. It was a stage 2 APR tune, with the tighter supercharger pull, and we had welded in testpipes. He now drives a 8p S3 (2015). He has put a downpipe and a mid pipe (I could be wrong on the mid pipe) on it, a bov (to be a nigger), and I believe a tune.

Overall: S4>S6>S3 in my opinion. Sorority girls love the S6 though.

Sounds good to me.

But the RS6 is definitly top notch.
No other car can compare to it.

Congrats to the S6 btw!

Unfortunately the only two RS's we get in the states are the RS5 and RS7. Im actually getting rid of my S6 in a few weeks, Im a sophomore college and I want to buy my own car. I'm buying my uncle's 2001 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 Sport (with that sweet as fuck 4.0L HO engine). He basically has 2 triumph thruxtons, the jeep cherokee, and a 2015 Grand Cherokee... and he lives in manhattan, so he offered to sell it to me for $3000 with 80,000 miles. Its a steal basically. I also live in New Orleans (Baton Rouge to attend LSU though), and I wanted something were I can go off-roading and mudding not giving a fuck if it gets door dinged, etc.

I own a base 06 A3 does that make me part of the audi club?

Audi is worse though. IMHO Audi 80 was the last good one. A4 B5 is unbelivably uncomfortable and I've heard its steering is shit unless it's a Quattro, A3 8L is okay for the most part and quite fun to drive but everything inside is rattling. 80 was very comfortable and all around well done.

Haven't driven any newer Audis but they all look like rebadged Volkswagens. Which they are.

Cuurently own an 1.6l, 75 PS 1986 80 B3. Pretty comfy, no real issues.But theres an 1991 V8 (auto, 280 ps) for sale in pretty good condition. Live in bavaria so parts are easy to come by.

Someone here got experience with them?

1.8 n/a from an a3 8L, i have no idea what i'm doing but it has a whole lot wrong with it :DDD

clutch, pcv blocked and made it piss oil from every seal, shat up a lot of sensors.

Yes. 1.8 90hp I think, the one with the weird round air filter. Very nice car, quiet inside, low RPM at high speeds and slow as shit but gets the job done and is pretty reliable.
Unfortunately the only decent picture of our 80 is one I took after we sold it when I spotted it on the road.

meant this post for

One from the inside: can't see shit edition

mah audi 80brahs
pic related my b4
Those v8s are very old now, so they are quite finicky. Lots of weird parts and quite complex. If you want one, be prepared to put some money and energy into it.

fuck me

There is an Audi S6 for sale near me. It was on a Sunday so I couldn't ask questions but I was intrigued by the V10. Should I inquire or stay away?

youtube.com/watch?v=WvFukrb0QGE

thread theme

We don't have it anymore, unfortunately. It has around 800k km on the clock, or ~500k miles. The clock stopped a few times and the last one stopped at 275k km, around 2013 I think, so about 100-200k km ago.

OP here.

80's are a good choice, personally would prefer a 90.

I drive a 2008 A4 B8 8K, it's really really comfy, vig space and everything you want. Price is quite fair.

pic related.

> It has around 800k km on the clock
Are you serious? So it has had multiple odometers in it?

Yes, they were replaced a few times by the previous owners, I think 2-3 times. We got both our 80 and A3 from them for free, 80 in 2011 and A3 in December last year. I'm sad that we don't have that many pictures of it.

why would anyone drive an audi if it doesn't snow where they live?

quattro is beyond fucking boring.

>no fun skids
>safe and predictable
>quiet
>always something wrong with the car mechanically and electronically

drove an S4 for about 2 years, it was fast and all, but it was too "grown up" for me.

You misspelled Volkswagen op