Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uH939ugm_70
youtube.com/watch?v=XOK27BZAARo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only anime allowed in this thread is cory in the house

also flashlight buff is pretty neat

Pretty good patch
But not enough to revive the general for now

>Overall we felt that the Hans battle was still a bit too much of a shoot the shield fest so we have lowered his overall health. At the same time we have increased his damage slightly on some difficulties to decrease the chance of a long drawn out battle
Hans takes forever to kill what with having 3 times patty's health. Solution? Drop his health by 5% and crank his damage so we die faster. The fights are nowhere near as long when the players die!

shhhhh only dreams now

>half a gig
>just bug fixes and tweaked numbers
>flashlight and night vision buff is the only thing worth mentioning only because maps like catacombs exist

This.
Literally tweaked values, wtf can possibly be half a gb?

why didn't they reduce the shield health too? shit's probably tankier than a fleshpound

the power of unreal packaging

UE3 bullshit.
>to change a single value you have to replace the file
>also the file encompasses 30 things vaguely related to each other packed into a library

I miss barking

so how much hp does 6man hoe hans have now

sometestmap reports 64k, same as before

The same, his old health modifier was 1.7, don't know why it says it was decreased.

Healslut's feet!

Post them already damn it!

fuck tripwire

the HoE community is already tiny, why are you not fixing the balance issues that have been present there for a long time?

Because the HoE community is tiny they are not a priority

This game's community is tiny they are not a priority

they've been the longest players and biggest fans of the game, though, resulting in the most word of mouth sales

it's not fucking hard to look at your official forums, make a post to ask "what do you think is wrong with hoe balance?" with a poll and a couple options?

post yfw it's a hans boss battle wave

>it's not fucking hard to look at your official forums
it's mostly just cocksuckers there now, either whining about "haters" or beating the same dead horse of wanting more content, faster
The mod forums are dead as shit, only 2 or 3 posts in the past 3 weeks, all in the same threads

I don't have an image for leaving a game so

any words on the new content?

>tfw not patty

who the demo (male)

>Hans
>30mins kiting and dodging instakill melee attacks
>Patriarch
>30sec fight where he gets nuked by the Demo
Both fucking suck

shitty edit

>when you miss with the RPG

WHO?

>Boss Wave
>Now spawn all ammo pickups during boss fights

What? Does this mean that ALL the possible ammo locations on the map will have ammo there now EVERYTIME you fight the boss?

If so this is the most casual fucking thing I've heard of.

Honestly beats buying 3x copies of a weapon and leaving them laying about, and having to switch them every few minutes to keep them from despawning

Yes, which is fine since running out of ammo on a boss wave has been a massive problem for a long time now

They didn't fix Hans' ridiculous HoE health pool though

>ammo box only gives +1 rail gun ammo
how the fuck do I SS during boss fights?

How about you shitters learn to aim for the weak points and manage your ammo. You have pistol and fucking knife.

Jesus fucking christ. Not only does everyone and the commando's mother get to see boss hp but now you have fucking infinite ammo.

What's fucking next? How could they ruin this game even more now? I swear to fucking god they're going to raise the overall carry cap for all perks next. You're going to have people running around with 7 guns soon, 8 of which are off-fucking-perk. goddammit.

M14 and spam it on Patriarch's arm/Hans head

Use m14 if you're lvl 25. Lvl 25 gives a hidden bonus of 5% chance of zed time on headshot. It's stupid i know. Just use that and co ordinate with a lvl 25 demo to nuke those fatasses.

>64 thousand health on 6man HoE Hans that can kill you in 2 hits, outruns every perk
>scatter 10 or so ammo boxes that restore 1 mag for each weapon across the map
>lol infinite ammo babies
based retardbro

>knife
And do what? 500 slashes until you get a pinch of their health down? Guess i'll take the katana just in case :^)

>You have pistol and fucking knife.
Yeah man I'm gonna kill that 64k HP boss that can heal with my Pistol and Knife, takes real skill of course to run the same kiting path for 40 minutes

Has anyone knifed Hans or Patty on HoE?

The point is that it was possible to do so before this patch. It just took some skill and team of people who weren't fucking retarded.

Spawning all these ammo boxes just makes it easier for no other reason than to appeal the the casual audience. HoE is the hardest difficulty this game has to offer. Any old fuckwit shouldn't be able to boot up the game and beat HoE just because he had a infinite supply of ammo.

It's make thing easier and takes away all the fun and thrill of playing the hardest possible match the game has to offer.

If you left this shit go unchecked Tripwire if just going to keep adjusting the game to make it easier and easier until eventually it's an even bigger pile of shit than it already is.

Don't say I didn't fucking warn you /kfg/.

I agree with you but it was better than nothing, those fuckers don't understand that hans still has a crapton of HP and it's a fucking chore to fight, I rather have no ammo and a reduced boss HP but hey it's TWI.

>it was possible to do so before this patch
>by gunslingers and medics by abusing ledges
Ammo isn't the problem, it's his massive health pool basically requiring kiting him for 30+ minutes. Fix that and we can argue about ammo.

>KF-ParkingGarage began development a year ago

It's an abstract kind of feel

>tries to download patch
>steam crashes
>it instantly closes after I launch it, even after I restart my computer
fucking tripwire. I have no idea what to do now, and it seems like barely anyone else is having this issue.

happy birthday doggie

youtube.com/watch?v=uH939ugm_70

try offline mode

killer instinct should be in the OP

yea that works, but doesnt change anything. I cant stop the download, so when I go online, it instantly crashes again.

can you change KF2's update preferences in your library?

this has to be bait

I refuse to believe someone is masochistic enough to enjoy chipping away at thousands of HP with a knife and a pistol

nope, not offline. but I just decided to uninstall it and that worked. ill reinstall it another time, havent played it in ages. thanks for the help!

With the health nerf on Hans now i'd agree that ammo spawning shouldn't be as frantic, but don't act like before was skill when it was running around for 10 minutes as something fast like medic or slinger, waiting for a box to spawn just to chip barely 1% of his health.

Thats not challenging in a fun way, its tedious and relying on RNG to give you a pitiful chance assuming they don't just give you something absolute trash like an AR-15 instead, if you want to run around as a low health demo using only your knife then more power to you I guess.

>the health nerf on Hans
Hans 6p HoE hp didn't get changed at all

pic

>hans vs patty
who wins?

Tripwire be lying again?

>Old man in a suit has more HP than a huge mutated mass of muscle

Are you the same user that was angry about that armour dude being a costume rather than a character?

Being easier doesn't make it worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=XOK27BZAARo

meant

This is an intense battle

Except it does when in referring to HoE.

Why else would someone play HoE other than they want a challenging experience?

running out of ammo for after using up several weapons isn't challenging it's just tedious

>oh 1.7x seems low enough for HoE, I'll write up that we've decreased it
wouldn't be surprised if we get 1040 in less than a day

if they really wanted to fix hans:
>bring back gas stacking to make him actually threatening in his first phase
>reduce melee damage, being 2shot by something that can outrun every perk in the game is ridiculous
>cut all hp values in half
>reduce all shield values to 75-80% of what they are now
Hans healing and mobility during his shield is okay, it's the 64k pool on top that makes it cancerous

show me one 6man HoE Hans kill that doesn't involve 20+ minutes of kiting or ledge abuse

You know why it's tedious? Because it's fucking challenging you mouth breather.

You can't just look in the boss' general direction and click as fast as you can. You need to THINK about how you're going to kill and come up with a plan.

Sorry this is too much work for your under developed brain.

Please post a clip of what you think is a skillful Hans kill, then

>People defending Hans
Tripwire forums leaking again?

people just need to get themselves angry at everything new

That, and act intentionally difficult for (you)'s

>no one throwing dosh
kinda ruined desu

shouldn't you be on the forums slurping yoshiros fat cock right now, bud?

Are you really that fucking retarded or just a shitter that beat HoE once and thinks he knows everything about the game like that one guy on Steam forums who was saying that Zerker is still OP and unbelievably easy on Hoe and when I finally had a chance to play with him he was dying each round because he was trying to kill every big zed alone with Zwei.

>You can't just look in the boss' general direction and click as fast as you can. You need to THINK about how you're going to kill and come up with a plan.
But that's the whole fucking plan, you shoot him and run away when he's going for melee. Nothing more. There's no room for planning when he can one shot you if you don't have armor. You kite him and shoot when there's a chance.

It only challenges your patience, not skill.

>running in circles is fucking challenging
How about giving him flamethrower that was scrapped in developing?
That would change few thing about fighting him.
Who am I kidding it would look completely the same.

This thread only serves to remind me that killing floor servers are mostly empty these days.

LET'S GET THIS THING STARTED

*unzips dick*

>64k boss health
>YOU DON'T NEED AMMO FOR YOUR $1500 GUN, YOU HAVE A PISTOL

>tfw you will never be as TALENTED as this guy

I'm pretty sure this guy is just trolling to get some replies and make this thread more alive.

>yfw KF2 will go f2p during your lifetime

>we're happy to announce that TODAY, Killing Floor 2 is leaving Early Access!
>we will now enter the "post-support" period for the game, where we will be able to supply you with new, free content for the years to come
>I also have one more announcement to make...
>starting today... KILLING FLOOR 2 IS FREE TO PLAY! You can go on Steam and download it RIGHT now!
I only want it to happen because then more people would buy keys for my skins.

Pretty much. The only upside for me is that the game wouldn't be ded 24/7.

Also ay yo are you the SWAT skins guy?
I've been trying to get my hands on your 9mm for ages.

>Also ay yo are you the SWAT skins guy?
Yes. I'm quite surprised to see how they're doing on the market, honestly.
The 9mm was the second lowest (only above the MB500) voted item in the collection, but it has the most demand and is the most expensive other than the SCARs of course.
I'd like to tell you to go gamble on some crates so I can get money, but since Tripwire gets 75% of it and doesn't seem to be doing anything for the moment I'll let my greed rest for now.

why is the crossbow so shit?

Yeah I personally don't use market skins since I prefer my own custom skins, but the one gun I like to buy for is the 9mm.

I've been using the Airlock for a long time, I really love it, but now I'm like man I NEED a 9mm brought to me by someone from /kfg/.

>not hitscan
>underwhelming sound
>stun is too short
>needs around 3 bolts for Scrakes

If the stun was longer I'd at least use it with the M14 to decap Scrakes

>>I've been trying to get my hands on your 9mm for ages.
you realize you can get all the official skins for free right? They're packaged with the game files

>mfw KF2 goes F2P
>mfw I technically paid $30 for the exclusive Wilkes suit because EA buyers amirite?

I'm more concerned of the influx of shitters, BR's, and aimbotters in a PvE game if F2P does ever happen.

can you still solo the game on sui?