Ok, straight to the point

Ok, straight to the point.

What wage would be suitable enough for me to comfortable purchase a £50,000 M4?

Why buy an M4 if a Camaro is a better driver's car at half the price?

You know what's faster and cheaper? A rx7.

not in fuel costs and engine rebuilds, unless you LS swap it of course

Can you guys just answer the question.

Also comfortably not comfortable. Sorry.

Between £1 and £1,000,000

Rebuilding the 13B every 100k miles is cheaper than a LS swap.

Depends on a lot of factors, banks will let you take out huge loans for a car, because they only care if you keep making the payment. I'd say you'd have to make at least 2x the amount of the vehicle per year as a really rough rule.

>buying an M4 over an M2

£100,000 a year bare minimum

This.

Before or after taxes?

lol this guy is a real jokester!

He lives in Europe user, he can't afford a Camaro

We cant all be so fortunate as to have inexpensive muscle, cheap gas, cheap insurance, and lax taxes.

>gets shot

Mustang, then. Bongs can have Mustangs for a somewhat reasonable price and Germans eat them up now they're actually sold there.

After, you fool.

A liberal estimate on finances says you shouldn't spend more than 30% of your net yearly income on a depreciating asset like a car. The recommended percentage to spend is around 10%, so if you want to buy new at 50k, make between 150k and 500k.

I'd rather be shot than be cucked

>gets raped by refugee

> buying a BMW

>gets beheaded

>most laws out of any planet on the country
>not cucked

pick one

None where I live, we aren't taking any

See above

>planet on country
Disregard this guy, he's obviously retarded, and his arguments are equivalently stupid.

laughingsluts.png

>make $40k
>only buy $4k cars
>only people making $320k can buy a new Avalon
Hmm

Not him, but it's sound advice. Cars are one of the main reasons why poor and middle class people/families never become wealthy.

English is not my first language and I'm still more intelligent than you :)

Nah mate, way too low. The rule for me has always been to buy something worth x, I need to have x*5 available in savings. Just to make sure you have a buffer. Salary I guess would be around 150-200k a year, spending say 75k for living expenses and 25-50k savings, and the rest in investments

10-15% of income on cars and taxes.(for the car)
Or if you are a car nut... 15% or higher

quadddd

Considering the car is going to easily lose 10% of the value in a year and continue to drop in price it's not a bad idea to make a hefty income to buy a new car like this. 32k is a down-payment on a decent house in most of the USA, and at least you can write off the interest on a home loan. It's not so much my opinion, but rather the general consensus on any sort of finance blog you want to read regarding automobiles.

LS will only make it slower

>32k
>down payment

maybe if you're buying a cheapass house

OP, you have to be able to cover both the payments and the depreciation hit on the new car. Assuming you get a 5 year loan you should probably make at least 120k/yr before you buy a 60k car