What are some emergency items I should keep in my trunk...

What are some emergency items I should keep in my trunk? Just ordered a pair of spark plugs from Amazon after every single person that offered to help jump my car, did not carry cables (guess they expect you to have them :/).

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/Justin-Case-Premium-Travel-Pro-Auto-Safety-Kit/39171182
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i have jumper cables, a super long extention cord, a battery booster/charger (for long trips only), flares, a blanket, maps, compass, flip phone for 911, some of those crumby nature valley things, a water bottle that i use daily (no old stanky water), full size tire, bottle jack, and a tool kit

oh and $20 in cash

>spark plugs
I assume you mean jumper cables. I picked up a Justin Case from Walmart automotive section.

walmart.com/ip/Justin-Case-Premium-Travel-Pro-Auto-Safety-Kit/39171182

Carry a bicycle so you can ride it home when your shitbox dies.

this post best post.

A gun.

I had to do that once when it was raining really hard one night and I couldn't get my car back to my house since every intersection in the neighborhood was under 2' of water.

here's what i do:
>2 extra carburetors
>3 fan belts
>one alternator
>2 qts of oil
>spare u-joints
>spare tire
>jack
>tools
>fold-up bicycle because i wouldn't want to fix my shitbox on the side of the road anyway

>2 extra carburetors
>3 fan belts
>spare u-joints
but why

To achieve weight balance.

I just got an emergency pack that has a lead acid battery capable of jumpstarting independently, a flashlight, and an air compressor. Went to go help the neighborhood kids (who fuck like rabbits, underage drink, and smoke 'n toke in their jeep) jumpstart their car yesterday but they had already called a tow.

Other than that I keep some flares in the trunk.

Separate from the jumpstart pack I do need a new emergency/medical kit. Bandages and the like.

>has a lead acid battery capable of jumpstarting independently,
Will i have to be the one to tell you not to let a LA battery sit without using it?

Better make it $30 incase inflation catches up before you end up in an emergency

>not carrying $500 cash so you can buy a new shitbox when yours breaks

Sure smells like summer in here

>fellow fox body driver detected

dragon dildos

duct tape, zip ties, one of those great clamps that you can use as a wrench for any size and has a screwdriver and stuff, and knowledge of your vehicle.

>jumper cables
I have a Halo Bolt and it starts cars pretty easily without needing to find someone to jump you

A red triangle
Jump leads
minijack, you car should come with one
first aid kit
tissues
spare clothes and shoes
umbrella
a magazine
canteen of water
spare glasses

Vehicle
>tire iron
>spare tire
>duct tape
>jumper cables
>flashlight

Human
>First Aid kit (including CPR mask)
>a few water bottles
>ibuprofen
>caffeine pills
>a blanket

it finally makes sense

Jumper cables, zip ties, basic hand tools, spare clothes, towel, and a basic first aid kit.

If your car needs jump-starting, you're expected to have cables.

The only 'emergency' item you need is a reliable car.

I don't drive domesic shit. I get to my destination without needing any emergancy items.