Fighting Games General /fgg/ - Viscant is Sexy Edition

pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tonosama666/status/756138581995900928
youtube.com/watch?v=uvF_tN1g2T8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hbr the typea nigga to get in arguments about kof on twitter

Saw smash bros on at evo and it was fun to watch, but got autismed out of chat when i asked what other fighting games were fun to watch

Where's a good starting point for a non meme fighting game?

>Everyone complained about SFV for a lack of single player content
>Finally has Story Mode

So is SFV good now? I'm very close to purchasing it.

What is her fucking problem?

Super Botte & Bamba II Turbo

umvc3 is immortal

I mean he's not wrong
The best friends are fucking trash at fighting games but continue to act like they're fighting game buffs.

>even more chun costumes

Give us Sporty Chun-li already, Capcom

Anybody got any good beginner guides for Alex? Just started toying around with him, done a few ranked matches, and I'm almost an Ultra Bronze shitter.

Street Fighter is the go to

Marvel can be the most exciting once you learn what the fuck is going on

And then probably KoF or GG depending on you preference of anime

>My brother always asks how UMvC3 is still alive and at Evo main stage
>Stare him dead in the eyes with a blank face
>Marvel is Eternal

more ways for Capcom to steal my money

It doesn't have an arcade mode so it's shit!

What do you mean nobody ever played arcade mode in SFIV?

Why did they model the squirrel's anus

We still haven't married and she's impatient

Will do. Does SF get better with each iteration or is it like smash bros where only one of the games was actually good and the rest are just FotM?

>remember Juri
>rememver Cammy
>remember Mika

>We still haven't married
Yeah, nobody married her. Should tell you alot about her.

Content at release
>rank and casual online matchmaking
>2 player lobbies
>survival mode
>prologue story
>16 characters
>training mode

Content added since launch
>4 more characters
>challenge/combo trials
>cinematic story mode
>8 player lobbies
>rank matches can be 2/3 now
>costumes
>more stages

People generally migrate to the next SF but people will always argue that Super Turbo is the best or that 3S with parries is the best, or that 4 was the best and literally saved fightan or that 5 is the best because it's the newest.

>No offense man but there's like 3 hours of KoF footage of you guys playing and none of you are at even a beginner level.
Does hbr think every part of their lives is documented? Plus he says he's not an expert, which most won't be and SNK specifically said they wanted to appeal to causals with this game

>I'm not saying you have to be an expert to not like it,
that's right
>I'm saying you aren't qualified to make statements on the gameplay.
but you just said you weren't going to say that. or did he mean just be an undergraduate sncuck?

Juri already looks broken. SFV fans will eat this shit up and lick Capcom's anus while other people play real games.

Terrible!

10 dollar stages. Heh.

so...

you guys think ESPN2 is going to start showing more game shit? i don't think so, i don't think we can bring the numbers that they want consistently.

She really really wants to try NTRing someone but needs to be married first

Some guy tried to and she ran away. It's because she's waiting for me.

>but continue to act like they're fighting game buffs.
They constantly shit on themselves about how bad they are at fighting games and for getting stuff wrong

twitter.com/tonosama666/status/756138581995900928

They are all fine when Matt isn't around

hbr was commenting on his skill level and out of 4 losers who are all shit at fighting games that guy is the worst for claiming to have spent so much time and being such a big fan of the series.

Dude i dont understand how to play as ken at all. What should I even be doing?

that's too cute :3c

How long did it take for you all to realize that fighting games are just gambling and mind games with a manual dexterity requirement? Cause I just discovered it now after watching Evo ESPN. I think i have 1000+ hrs total for every FG I've played (USF4 and SFV) and now I'm utterly disgusted that I spent $300 (fightstick + games) and 2 years of my spare time gambling. There are too many nuances to research and learn for this shit. Can someone direct me to some baby mode stuff :^) inb4 tr4sh

So you know that Dizzy's pussy is fully modeled too.

cr.mp into v-trigger hit confirm
b.mp hit confirms
Frametraps

Evo got about the same numbers as other esport events they have show in the past. It all depends on what kind of numbers they want.

No. Some games like UMvC3 and Xrd are just way too crazy for the ESPN audience (Not to mention sexy characters like Morrigan and I-No), MKX is probably too violent, and Smash would probably be hard to do because Nintendo would refuse or ask for really high fees. The only game I can see do it is Tekken if it gets big enough.

She's literally trying to sell herself to everyone. Who knows how many people she tried to persuade by using her body.

st hk
st fp
press v skill between that into dp or tatsu
or just v trigger
ex air tatsu like ex strike
b mp
cr mp
kick target combo

i dont even play this character

>juri has no fireballs

whats the point
might as well have just brought back Makoto

Furries were a mistake.

>hbr was commenting on his skill level
but
>I'm not saying you have to be an expert to not like it,

>hat guy is the worst for claiming to have spent so much time and being such a big fan of the series.
No he hasn't. Matt even admits in those tweets to not being an expert. Plus he generally admits to not being good and being in fighting games for the story, which is pretty dumb but he's open about it

FChamp said yesterday that he doubts well will be seeing umvc3 in the next EVO when we consider the way the organizers treated it as if it was some side event.

lolwat

That was half of her game in SF4

>I'm saying you aren't qualified to make statements on the gameplay.
He's saying stop calling the gameplay shit when you are shit at it.

everyone said that about their fucking game except sf5

Eh I cant stand Liam unless everyone is around. Woolie is cool, but he can be pretty close minded sometimes. Pat is the best when he isn't constantly jizzing himself over something, but can't fault someone for having fun.

haha, oh yeah

morg would be banned because too sexy
zero has boobs too, ban him!

I got the results for my IQ test from my psychiatrist today and I'm slightly above average. What SFV character should I play that's not for low IQ people and slightly lower IQ people than LTG?

Anyone else think day and night should be reversed during the summer?

I'd much rather go to work at 8pm than 8am.

sfv is a low iq game

>consider the way the organizers treated it as if it was some side event
What were they doing?

Woolie is fine if he isn't on the controls, Liam is good when he isn't being contrarian for the sake of it.

hbr can you please put your trip back on so you stay filtered

thank you

>Does hbr think every part of their lives is documented?
No, but I don't see why that matters. It is irrelevant to the point.

>but you just said you weren't going to say that
No I didn't? Do you understand what you're reading? Like I said, he is free to not like the game all he wants, there's nothing wrong with his opinion, what I'm saying is he is not qualified to make declarative statements on how the gameplay is because he is not knowledgeable enough to know what he's talking about. There is a difference between "I don't like how ________ works" and "__________ is bad". Max was being totally fair in his remarks.

>side event
>sunday game
???

I haven't heard anyone complain except Sm4shfags, MKfags and FChamp (No other MvC3 players)

Thanks for playing with a shitter like me, user!

Woolie > Matt > Pat > Liam

Fuck Liam, can't stand the cunt

>Juri already looks broken. SFV fans will eat this shit up and lick Capcom's anus while other people play real games.

Why do people say shit like this without any logical explanation behind on what they say? Are casual Street Fighter fans this fucking dilluded and think they're know-it-alls?

So the first statement is pointless then if he is allowed to not like it but not speak up, when the whole best friends thing is talking about video games. You don't have to be an expert on a game to say I don't like how this feels and especially to say I don't like how it looks. Maybe his opinion can change, but then he can say that instead

And as I pointed out SNK wanted the game to be casual friendly

just read above, your statement is stupid and is more relying on semantics. You'd still be have a little autism fit if he phrased it as you said there

>Matt above Pat
How is this even a thing

>2bf
baka this isnt middle school anymore

Wow, what a hussy.

Pat's just obnoxious

>Does a thing
>Does that weird loud whisper thing where he goes "OH MY GOOOOD OF COURSE" and shit like that
>Defaults to old jewish lady voice when he can't think of anything funny to say but still has to say something

Play Nash less brainpower needed to win.

If you were actually smart, you wouldn't be posting here. You'd be doing something else with your life you fuckin imp.

anyone sfv eu?

post rare broskis

Still better than

>Simpsons
>Fartgas
>Run joke into ground
>See one episode of Jojo
>OMG IT WAS ME DIO LOLORAORAORA

I was going to say yes, but someone else just invited me.

i was going to say yes but I just invited someone else

a lot more people play alpha 3 than I thought.

i was going to say yes but i hate you

Can any Hori RAP4 Kai owners here confirm if the PS Button on the side is finicky or is it just me? I just got mine yesterday, and the button feels really cheap and I don't want that button to jam or anything since you need it to even use the stick.

Juri is going to be purely midrange, counterhit/framtrapping, She will be able to maintain that range because of her decent walkspeed and normals. In other words a character made to play in sfv style. Her options to hugely punish fireball zoning don't seem great but that is not too important in sfv

Se will be a complete bore to watch.

bodied

>declarative statements
Are you really so angry because he didn't preface what he said with "In my opinion......"? He didn't say his word was final and unquestionable like one of those pat arguments

Probably just people too poor to buy SFV but just found out that Mika exists

mines fine

what do you mean by finicky? its the same as the ps button on controllers

It's not semantics at all. I wasn't even the one who started the conversation so I don't know what the fuck you want from me. He made a declarative statement, someone called him out on it, and he took to the victim complex saying shit no one said like he wasn't allowed to have an opinion. He can have an opinion, but his opinion is uninformed and he is not qualified to make statements like "the game is stiff". Simple as that.

shouldn't you be practicing st guile for your rematch with PISSS?

what is this based off of because im about to play story mode to get used to omega juri

It feels cheaper than the one in the DS4 and my TE2+ but I don't know why that would be a big deal?

nah, he's just a shitposter
don't mind him

Mine got semi-stuck on the edges just now. I'm guessing it was just a one time thing and I just need to wear it out some more as I just got it yesterday.

>Implying he's not going to pick top tier

Let's be honest they could all chill out with the Jojo shit.

It is based on playing her for a few hours and watching others play her for hours.

The fuck do I know? I wasn't there, those were the words from FChamp when he streamed yesterday.

He complained about how isolated the setups for umvc3 were from the rest too, and how most of the tournament wasn't streamed.

From what I gathered, it looks like that unless there is a new VS cross-over game by Capcom, like a mvc4, he will drop umvc3 for good in favor of sfv.

I will never stop being free to Bison. What the fuck.

How long did it take you to realize that life is gambling
You literally make decisions with incomplete information that decide your future while hedging your bets against failure. Even when you fail you need the same mindset to recover.

kill yourself

Zero, she would never do something like that when she has me.

who are you going to use in 14?
i didn't even know maxima was in there, but im not sure if he can compete at high level?

do you think kof could work for 1 on 1s if they tweaked it?

Yeah but he just wants to be in on the joke so hard it's kind of sad, like when a younger sibling is hanging with their older sibling and their friends

>start winning to much
>start loosing on purpose so my friend doesn't get bored

PISS won't play.

what's the point of fighting games? you have to beg people for games if you don't play sf5.

might as well just go back to dota 2 and csgo. i fucken wish japs were half decent at making games again

youtube.com/watch?v=uvF_tN1g2T8

Juri trailer.

those people don't play games though

>to much
>loosing

I know this feel

I played 3S and Breakers not 12 hours ago without begging you homo

No you bozo, she's a fucking harlot.

>Has two eyes at the end

What the fuck

>tfw you understand that its called kappa because the kappa is a literal youkai stream monster