Vindictus General

Lorica Edition

Delia Reveal Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=o_vcBOZs5gU
Attendance event and raid bingo: vindictus.nexon.net/news/14584/noble-princess-events
Royal Army raid event: vindictus.nexon.net/news/15077/royal-army-raid-event-3

When asking for help, trading, or applying to any guild, post your character name and specify which server you're on.

>Joining a guild
Open the guild window and search for the guild (East: 'no_fun' or West: 'pawnshop' for NA guilds)

Post in the general with your name and your server to let us know you have applied, you may also whisper a guild admin to speed up this process.
(We do this so that we know you're a huge faggit and not some filthy fucking pub.)

>The Guilds
EAST: No Fun Allowed, ch. 123
WEST: Pawnshop Ghosts, ch. 179
EU: Filthy Casuals, ch. 130
AUS: TeaChasers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s065hLKnpA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still not ded

this is last thread

>a block
>a dodge
>multiple ways to replenish stamina
man I'm not feeling Delia's deeps but I sure feel invincible

The power of a new waifu is strong. The fact that she's actually fun is going to make people stick around for a while.

>4 threads
holy hell

>20k raid train
>host barely reaches 20k
>its a kai

When you enhance from +8 to +9, if it fails, do you get the +9 punishment of the item exploding or the +8 punishment of a reset?

I saw that.

If you enhance from 8-9 and it fails, your item id destroyed and you can revive it at the cat as a +8, and with the AP cost associated with reviving a +8.

Why the FUCK is this allowed

>Nel is Riordan's wife and not his daughter
Damn someone really went all out on that dumb blonde thing

>join a kraken
>host is a 16k sword vella
>assigns themself to head

Eh I thought she's his girlfriend

Riordan says something like "Be quiet, wife." to her at some point during a quest, missed out on taking a picture of it.

>start hosting S3 cuz I'm feeling bored
>wearing shit gear to cut down costs and still have capped attack
>people come in and look just to leave
>really want to change motto to "fuck off"
I never got why this game censors "fuck" when you can say "shit" for days.

>capped attack is all that you need

I'm having a lot more fun with her compared to Arisha. Her comet attacks are satisfying.

I miss this game so much

haven't played since the very beginning of season 2, did they change swords lann in any major way?

Just die already.

>there are people who are shit at the game
>rely on stats to make up for lack of skills
Not talking about you user, but I've always felt and seen it on these servers.

Sword Lann got a huge buff a while back. I don't actually play him but I believe the biggest change they made was him being able to get a buff that uncaps the crit cap for a boss, allowing you to have more than 50% crit chance.

>still not level 70
WHY DOES IT TAKE SO LONG

Should I get the Malina mod

what gear for Evie @ 70?

wonderland and the cheapest t70 weapon you can afford

can i keep my broken feather set for a while?

Enjoy your ban.

Go for it, I regret not getting it when I first heard about it. It's a huge pain in the ass if you regularly craft things, plus I'm sure it would have saved me a lot of time when leveling characters not having to take the ferry back and forth from Colhen.

sure

what's the malina mod

Good expertise to get?

Armorsmithing or weaponsmithing. Only other decent one is goldsmithing.

Nah

youtube.com/watch?v=s065hLKnpA4

how do you escape from pestis's grab?

All of the original characters got a huge revamp a while back. Sword Lann is one of the top damage classes now and has a bunch of new things going on.

If you've been gone that long there'll be a fuckload of new shit for you.

What's the best S3 map to run in order to farm shards now?
I noticed they reduced the number of minibosses in Ben Chenner Entrance now so you get like half as many cores.

>half as many minibosses
>increased amount of drops for certain bosses and end boss
Lochlann Plains is pretty good for farming shards along with luminaries and ores.

>trying to grind from 80-90

The fucking exp bar hardly moves.

>farming reed bed on my boosted character
>exp is good but it takes like 20 runs per level
>bored out of my mind and ready to fucking give up
>realize I was farming during a double exp event
>that event is over
>it takes twice as fucking long now

I don't think I'm gonna make it.

sit at the malina docks until somebody hosts a s2 story mission and leech off of that

Avoid running Ben Chenner entrance at all now, the only weapon shards it'll drop are Lightweight shards, and those are by far the cheapest right now, like 9m on east. You could instead farm another S3 map and get something worth 40m instead.

Shards are map-specific now?
Is that for every map or just entrance?

Ahh, no wonder perfects were so expensive.

I guess it's Devcat's way of ensuring people won't just run bench forever. This should have been conveyed to the player in the game though, I bet there's so many people farming right now wondering why they're only getting lightweight shards.

So is Lochlann the best moneymaker right now? I assume it would depend on the value of each shard type but I'm not sure how the number of cores differs between each map vs the cleartimes. All I remember was that Trailhead took forever and was a pain in the ass.

I am thinking about joining, but just had a realization:

How alive is the community?

Not too lively, but currently enough to do content and stuff. Bonus points if you can join a lively guild or make friends quick

>he didn't camp the Malina board for 5mil+ exp story raids during the 2x

Which is why you farm story missions in specific areas instead.

Now's a good time to start playing while the lower levels are semi populated. Once you're at level 80 you'll never have trouble finding a party to run things, especially if your internet and computer is good enough to host.

I'd highly recommend joining the guild for whichever server you go on, if you have trouble with beating a boss or need people for a tough raid, you can get some help/get carried.

Surprisingly enough, there weren't many story raids/story missions during last weekend.

>9m
>avoid
Fuck, I just hauled 10m from MP and I thought that was significant. I'm only at sewers

>all the 75+ characters are jumped
>no story missions

I went from 70-80 by soloing every from the start of s2, I'm now 80 and at the start of summit.

x2 was fun

I was getting about 1.5mil per run of reed bed, and considering each run is about 2 minutes and I could chain them back to bacik instead of waiting 10 minutes in between while I wait for someone to host something, I think this was pretty much as efficient as things could've gotten. It was just fucking boring.

Fat and black is not attractive.

*and/or

>no story missions

Are you illiterate by any chance?

Are the cash costumes account or character bond?

bruh, Colhen mod > Malina mod

character famalam.

>every S2 story boat I see is instantly filled and I can't join

>interprets it literally
Take it with a grain of salt cunt.

Is WEST ded?

But if you don't interpret it literally, then there's no reason for you to reply with it in the first place since you agree.

>smug anime
And what? You expect me make literal statements here? The same shit could be said about your reply since there's no reason for the "are you illiterate?" besides to shitpost.

>Like Delia, she's pretty fun
>She's too slow so far
>Hate slow characters
;_;

Better learn to embrace the slow and deliberate gameplay.

I said there weren't a lot of story missions over the weekend.

Then you implied there was with your shitpost.

I called you out.

And now you're saying not to take it literally, which means you either agree with me that there weren't many or there's no reason to respond at all.

You're dumb, so here's your final (You). Have the last word if it makes you feel better.

>just got to boat 7
>almost all rats and lizard scums explode in 2 Wild Stars
baseball bat weapon when

>you're dumb so I win
>takes everything on Veeky Forums for face value
Yeah, sure. I did in fact agree at first, but I sure as hell wasn't expecting a reply from such a condescending piece of shit like you.

are expertises actually worth it?
what's a decently cheap way of leveling weaponsmithing?

Anyone else bothered by how Delia holds her sword while idle? I know they recycled Hurk's and Arisha's animations, but it just looks weird as fuck. Should have either had it in a reverse grip or a forward one like Fiona's.

No.

The only thing I'm bothered about is her sitting animation. She keeps waving to somebody even when no one's in that direction

>sit in hot spring
>both hands on ground
>start making bird flying animations then patting the ground
>over
>and over
>and over again
literally unplayable

It's cute, If she did it like every 10 seconds or so.

that's why you sit on anything but the ground in hot spring

i always retry until i get the version without it

She actually has two sitting animations, just try it a few times til you get the non calling over one

>having to press the sit key more than once to not flail like a downy while sitting
neeexxxxooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

>permabound
>70 weapon
>longsword

and nothing of value was lost

>twinkling, maelstrom
>destiny blade

why the fuck won't my "turn off ui during battles" settings save?

Can Delia block before her dashes invuln runs out? If so that'd mean she can achieve longer term total invulnverability by canceling the two into each other

Senaiya. West. Applied to guild.

Does anyone know what gear this is? Want it for my waifu.

I want to say Lotus armor but I noticed it's Delia who's wearing it

>Collect all jungle troll documents

I still hate this quest and the siren song one

do launch options actually do anything? I can't tell

you could just scour the board for other peoples story quests in the time you do shitty side quests for 1/3rd the exp

FOUND IT. It's the Butterfly kissed set from the Fauna Orchid boxes.

does anyone need help on west?

what's your stat like

29k att
140 att speed
99 bal

dude that's epic.

>doesn't list his crit
Embarrassing. I don't need help from a shitter.