Pic is what it is in
Am American

Other urls found in this thread:

servicealberta.gov.ab.ca/drivers-licence.cfm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

11? Is this a joke?

Driving tests vary DMV to DMV..

what the fuck are they having you do?
Are you learning it in a manual and can't drive manual?

>11 times
Maybe it's a good thing you can't get your license

Hi Spongebob

What exactly are you doing wrong?

Dude the USA driving test is fucking simple

it's a sign, you don't deserve a license

The driving test in America is retard-tier easy. Driving is a privileged, not a right. Try going to a PROPER driving school, like the BMW Performance driving school or a school like Skip Barber.

Maybe try not showing up to the test drunk?

>Flunked it 11 times

Sorry satan, but driving isn't for you. You should stick to torturing souls.

One of my old friends in high school took 15 times to pass, guy was a decent driver just fell apart during the test. Was our sober drives for a few years before we all left for college. Not sure what the laws are in the us but maybe get a moped or a motorcycle and learn road craft or take some professional lessons.

Driving is a right. It is a necessity to live in this country

all the literature from any DMV will say it's a privilege.

They're wrong, not in this year of our Lord 2016 world

>fail 11 times
>doesn't say what was failed
I'm gonna guess you should figure that out then fix those problems

>year of our Lord
>he believes in dog

Thats like the teacher at school that said recess was a privilege

It is though. I preferred to stay inside and either draw or read.

>Flunked it 11 times
what? How?
>Am American
Oh, of course

I believe I speak for all of /dbt/ when I say DON'T FUCKING GET NEAR MOTORCYCLISTS AND PAY ATTENTION DAMMIT.

is that you op?

Just like water is a right to you. Or having your wife fucked by Tyrone's massive hog. gtfo of here with that shit, fag

failing 11 times means Take the fucking bus. Also that you're mentally challenged.

>Or having your wife fucked by Tyrone's massive hog
>having a wife

Probably parallel parking with a "3 point" rule, combined with additional anal retentiveness about curb distance and straightness.

The only thing that causes more failures is speeding even a mile over with extra-anal officials.

Of course, people forget how two hours after the test and go back to 10-point parking or just not giving a fuck and being at an angle.

my state doesnt have parallel parking part of test

Neither does mine. I didn't have the 40 required hours documented although I had driven well over that. Neither did I take the 7 day driving course. Because I lived so far from the school I was taking it with, they gave me a one day course which consisted of a 15 minutes final exam and I got my license right there. Still had to pay the 7 day price of $250. OP, how did you fuck up 7 times and what state are you in?

I failed my learners exam 2 times. The way they worded the questions really fucked with me.

Passed my drivers exam with the maximum deductible points first try. I was super nervous and made some really dumb mistakes. I have to go again and get a graduated license, but it's only perks is it resets your demerits and you can have a 0.05 blood alcohol level and be legal to drive. I don't drink drive or have any tickets yet so why drop the 100 bucks to be stressed out with a random stranger in my vehicle.

Wait you have a learners, drivers and graduated drivers exam? What the fuck?

Yuro here, ours is hard as fuck as you might imagine. I failed once though it wasn't due to my driving it was due to the test being at 7 in the morning so I was in no condition to drive and made a few mistakes.

Regardless I drove like a God on my second try, but since then and getting my license I'm an absurd shit driver who can't cope with driving on roads I'm unfamiliar with nor am I comfortable on the highway or even sharp bends.

Just fuck my life up basically senpai.

Yeah.

Learners you become eligible at 14 you can drive mopeds and vehicles with an adult with a graduated license. Drivers you become eligible at 16 and after having a learners for 1 year. Drivers is a normal license except you have a 0 tolerance alcohol limit and 6 demerit points. Graduated becomes eligible after 2 years of a clean record with a drivers license. It's a long practical test that must be done in a city and then you get the 0.05 limit and 15 demerits points (or is it 12?)

I took my test in the Compton Ca DMV. Had one hand on the wheel the whole time and probably should've failed but they couldnt give less of a fuck. There was someone smoking a blunt at the dmv.
>moral of the story go to Compton

>europoor
>take drivers test on manual shitbox with reverse gear two seconds away from disapearing
>hardass instructor
>do 2 three lane roundabouts, park 3 times in reverse, two in paralel
>multiple 3 point turns
>finaly lets me out
>pass without a flaw

how the fuck do you find this hard?

I've never heard of such a retarded overly complicated system.

servicealberta.gov.ab.ca/drivers-licence.cfm

Read up. It gets worse.

Not even Europe has such retarded rules. Congratulations on that

It's retarded desu. There's no real incentive to upgrade with the advance test unless your have teenager kids, want to drink drive or want to reset your demerit points.

wth
i hit a cone my first time and passed

>literally saying to people it's OK to drink drive if you get an extra piece of paper for it

The literal fuck. And .5 is a lot. My country has .3. I think it should all be banned. In addition here if you ride your bike intoxicated you're punished as if you had been driving your car.

My state is .08

My uncle got a dui on a horse.

11 in an automatic? On those nice wide american roads?