Elder Thread: →

>Official news

Dark Brotherhood DLC is out!
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/dlc/darkbrotherhood
youtube.com/watch?v=xrIdDh7_TBw

One Tamriel announced (Q4 2016):
elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2016/06/12/matt-firors-message-from-be3

First DLC dungeon pack coming soon™:
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2016/06/28/update-11-featuring-shadows-of-the-hist-launch-details

>Latest patch notes
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.us/download-the_elder_scrolls_online-pc_games-p-19435.html (authorized reseller)
kinguin.net/es/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=elder scrolls online (some anons have been using it without issues so far)

>Beginner's Guide by Alcast
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWqnQ2EfnFBgjvfzMURBzYTSTxMrf480u

>Online lore portal and map
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
esomap.uesp.net/

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php

>Assorted links
teso-rp.com/
esoacademy.com/
the-elder-scrolls-by-mysticals.com/
eso-fashion.com/

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] message (not whisper) @clv or @the_kyrox for invite
[PC EU] message (not whisper) @the_kyrox for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj for invite

>We have a Discord open for every platform:
discord.gg/0zy535yopcQNGH6I

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492 (embed)

>Can I play X class doing Y role with an Z race?
Yes

ded

>I'm a very old man now
>man

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

forgot pic

5th for the Pact!

Maybe he is talking about his gender and not race. I'm pretty sure there is no mention of "womer" in elder scrolls ever.

7th for IC pledges.

>Advertise in zone as a tank with the cheevos
>Try to get an exp group
>45 minutes later get an invite
>Half the group is sub 200cp
>Mfw

Lord Warden Dusk is a dps race, isn't he? Every time he throws that sonic boom that kills everyone not in the air it spawns one of those black balls, right?

>I'm pretty sure there is no mention of "womer" in elder scrolls ever.

Dragonknight or Templar for tanking?

Dragonknight

How long did this general last this time? Has to be the 4th or 5th time someone has tried to get it going.

Months

It is going

For the moment

Ugh. All those lost replied.

Replies

>tfw can't decide what to do between going to Craglorn, defeating Molag Bal, doing guild quests, grinding in the Imperial City, going to Wrothgar, starting Cadwell's Silver, doing veteran dungeons and fighting in Cyrodiil on my CP 60 character
and there are others characters that I want to PvP with and level as well...

then everyone joined the guild and now the general is emptier

Why hold off beating Molag Bal? I didn't known you could do silver without beating him actually.

Now I really want to play Morrowind before Vvardenfell is released. I heard they did a good job with the Gold Coast, but I never played Oblivion so I didn't get any nostalgia vibes. Anyone know a cheap place to get Morrowind from and maybe what's a good combat mod?

Molag Bal was easy compared to Lyris Doppleganger and the negro gangbang quest that came after her.

Just level spear and poke your way through everything.
MGSO is nice for graphics.

Yeah, spears are another reason why I want to play that game. That discussion last thread made me realize I should probably play other ES games. Except I'm not sure about Oblivion because the graphics have not aged well.

Spear skill is the only weapon skill which levels endurance and your health scales off endurance, so you wind up really powerful.

Bah, no sales. I guess I'll wait until Black Friday, there should be something around then.

Is this a full moon right now? Can I hunt for a werewolf bite? I'm looking at guides and shit for this but it's unreal to me that people use the words "may" when explaining this process like it isn't understood yet.

Ask a guildmate for a bite, You're bound to find someone willing to do it for free in the bigger guilds. Or just zone chat.

I wouldn't mind hunting one for the experience of it. Guides and zone chat are giving me conflicting answers.

In fact zone chat is fucking useless it's like people can't comprehend basic English.

You can hunt one for RP purposes, which to me seems like it would take a long time, but in my experience it's very easy to find a bite by asking. Well, I'd ask one of my guilds anyway if I needed an alt to be a vamp/wolf, and I'd have it in 5 mins.

From what I read it stays as an active event for 36 hours. Mobs respawn, apparently, so I can't imagine it'd be too hard for me to just pop on late one night and do a couple laps right?

Full moon was Jul 19th so eh.

People sit there and kill them so you're forced to pay. Not always though.

This shit means full moon right? I asked in zone and the reply was "don't expect it your first time"

Looks pretty full to me. Just go to a werewolf spawn area and have a look. If they're not there just check back some other time.

Vvardenfell when?

Next year maybe

Thanks bunches, gonna sit on a point and leave the laptop near me. Dogger had surgery today so it gives me an excuse to veg on the couch without her cone on while camping the spawn.

What is the fastest way to level after this One Tamriel shit. Everything syncs and all exp is terrible.

>get to 160
>not even sure if I wanna stay with this build or if the set I want to get crafted is actually the set I want crafted
Welp. 2-handers are cool and all, but fuck me if I'm actually playing them right. Best I did up 'til now was about 18k on a single-target boss. Average was probably closer to 12k. I feel like dot management makes it really hard to get my empowering strike+heavy attack weaving going.

Anyone know of an up-to-date 2h PvE build? I've seen one on Tamriel Foundry and it was mostly some guy asking for advice on his build. Don't even know what his dps was like.

What? One Tamriel isn't out yet user.

Probably Cyrodiil.

Which race attracts the most edgelords? I want to roll a nightblade.

Dunmer

this.

>fucking niggers
What lel I'm just RPing xD

Female Dunmer Vampires are the biggest edgelords I've ever encountered in an MMO.

2H is used for rally buff and PvP, not PvE dps. It just does less damage than dual wielding because dual wield means two weapons means higher weapon damage.

If you still want to do that, get really good at wrecking blow weaving, use executioner for execute, and put down all dots in between. Not sure what class you are so there.

And for gear 5 hundings or twice born star, 3 robust agi jewelry and either craft 3 nightmothers gaze or 2 monster helm with sharpened greatsword or 2 lekis for the weapon damage and 1 kena or something like that.

Thoughts? Edgy enough?

i fuggd up.

you look like a faggot.

What's wrong with your faaaaace?

BTFO

There's no way people still waste their time doing that. That was ages ago.

I do it, I literally make millions of real dollars selling danny blazes WW bitez on the go.

They were there a week ago when I got my vamp bite.

Is it just me or is Werewolf fucking useless?

It's just you.

Does TESOG offer bank access?

it's all access all the time bb

I got banned from two guilds for making a redguard joke so I need a new home.

Were they good jokes?

No. I basically said you need to have anal to have redguard babies because their the color of poop.

>AY YO MANE DAS RAYCISS MUH FUKA

To which I replied, how is it racist to compare like kinds?

>kicked from guild

oh gee that's not a suspicious question

thank god we don't actually have anything of worth in there

preemptively accusing me of stealing? wowww...

I just like feeling like a full member of the guild I'm in. It helps me invest into the guild. All I do with my other guild bank is dump motifs and recipes I don't need into it for newbies.

Just as well, the chicken dick nigger lover crowd that plays this game keeps me from being to excited about it.

>I'm not racist I swear
>god damn I hate niggers, don't you guys hate niggers too?

Serves you right.

Only a nigger could be dumb enough to read my first post as me claiming not to be racist.

Is racism allowed in the guild?

BTFO
TFO
FO

O

no shirt lord. no raycissmus, dye blacklivesmatter? I can't even, it's 2016 omg.

>if you don't hate niggers and constantly make racist remarks you're a libcuck

Fuck off /pol/.

>reeeee my safespace is being threatened!
>If I hear any dissenting opinion about anything I get triggered.
das yu mane.

Did I nig that up enough for you?

Let me try again

AY YO MAN HOL UP NIGGA HOL UP BREH.

faggot.

Good thread.

dead game

What do someone have to do (or not do) for you to initiate a vote kick in a pug group? Where do you draw the line?

Where can I farm rubedo leather or buy it cheap? I just hit cp160 and only have 36k, which seems to be enough for 2 stacks of 200 at market price

Just generally be a faggot, or a dps that queued as a tank/healer

Old Orsinium, the second area with the bears, harpies, and echatere.

Not using overload.

If you are lvl43 and group with vet level players for a dungeon do you get leveled to their level?
I wound up drafted into a pug and found that I couldn't res with my greater soul gems. I didn't think to check my stats or anything as I assumed that I was out of gems but found I had plenty when it was over.
Also, what is the correct procedure when someone else is resing you during a fight and there's aoe everywhere? I resed and immediately died again because I was in aoe at the time. My pugmates were unhappy with me, but it was really hard to see the aoes from the deadscreen.

Awesome, thanks

I'll need rubedo leather too, are you guys na pc? If so party up sometime?

Anyone?

Yes you get scaled

You can only res people with grand soul gems

You should wait for the aoe to disappear and then res. You revive with half health so if you revive in aoe, you're more than likely to die instantly

>Yes you get scaled
I guess that's why I got so much xp out of it. I gained a full two levels out of one trip through Crypt of Hearts.

>Where can I farm rubedo leather or buy it cheap?
Play before the DK update. Everyone and their mother came back to the game after it and the price on all crafting materials sky-rocketed. I feel like an idiot for not charging even more for it.

> It's a "dd want us to nuke the boss despite not having the dps for it" group

All hail the Wilderking

The Bosmer spinner quests were so good.

So spinners are people who can make people re-imagine memories while also change said memories, right?

More like they tell a story, and that story was retroactively real the whole time.

That makes the story about the veiled heritance and the girl on the island even more fucked up.

All hail the Wilderqueen

The last few quests of the next zone are just as good. The spinners are terrifying. Honestly even though I'm EP I think the AD zones are the best.

This game can be such an intolerably broken, unintuitive, and ill-designed piece of shit sometimes.

And then you get a rage tell from some guy you just killed in Cyrodiil and it makes it all worth it.

Yep. The game goes from brilliant to batshit retarded all the time.

>make up RP persona
>everythings perfect, damn son I really outdid myself with this
>notice several hours later that the occasional Redguard last name writes like "al-Rakir" instead of "Al-Rakir"

Is just my autism bothering me or will I forever be openly recognized as an uninformed idiot?

If it makes you feel any better, I assumed the character name slot would capitalise the name regardless of how I typed it like other games. Turns out it doesn't, and I even made my second character with lower case first letter in solidarity with the first.