Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20150627055014/http://www.polygon.com/a/street-fighter-2-oral-history/chapter-2
youtu.be/RA01QCEcOuo
game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/column-112430.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JBYCr_WtZvY&feature=youtu.be&a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ms. Fortune is better

SFV sucks lmao

dear skullgirls autist, can you stop? you've been doing this for months, take a break have a nice vacation sowhere you deserve it

wrong

are you excited for Juri on tuesday?

Jam would probably do lewd stuff for money, right?

Not since they removed everything that was fun about Juri

What fighting game characters are those?

kof xiv rocks lmao

shit OP

unquestionably, she needs that dough

She'd probably do anything with you on an unsafe day so she could get alimony from you.

>Those tit physics
Ivy wishes she could reach this level of what is happening

>Akiman is designing several more Chun-Li costumes
Akiman (Akira Yasuda) is pretty based, still loyal to his waifu after all those years:

web.archive.org/web/20150627055014/http://www.polygon.com/a/street-fighter-2-oral-history/chapter-2

>Yoko Shimomura:
>Chun-Li has big thighs, right? So back in the day, I asked Mr. Yasuda, "Why does she have such big thighs?" And he started shouting and went off and was like, "I can't believe you don't understand the appeal." And he started explaining the attraction. And you know, I'm a woman and I asked the question but it kind of got awkward when he started explaining his fetishes. I mean, he has really strong feelings toward his creations. There's a reason for everything being the way that it is. When I heard that, I thought maybe that's something that everybody thinks, but everybody doesn't go out telling everybody. But he just told me.

He also made her SF2 and 3rd strike sprites.

Her nipples are also errect for some wierd reason.

I wish I was one of those fujobait character cosplayers
They look like they have so much fun

wtf did goku and gohan always have the same voice actor? i'm watching DB Super 52 and it's the same voice actor as goku....

nice find /v/! absolutely based because chun-li makes muh dick diamond she so thicc senpai

> only chun li gets akiman designs
It isn't fair

Waifufags only like pure virgin maiden because they want to date them and be their first boyfriend.
Dizzy is married and children. Therefore she is not a waifu and waifufags do not like her. Dizzy fans simply like Dizzy because she is a great character.

and nuki will be the first to buy all of them

>8 years old
At least most waifufags aren't pedophile.

Her dumb japanese gets me so hard cause dumb girls are my fetish

this desu

uniel when

Or maybe they are the Heihachi of GG

>Dizzy is a literal waifu so therefore she's not a waifu
What
Either way I'd do it just to NTR Ky

Not even waifuing her but she is just so kind and nice that my heart warms just looking and listening her, I wish she was my friend

Goku, Gohan and Goten have the same voice actress, but she is good enough to sound different as each and switch her voice from one to the other like it was nothing:

youtu.be/RA01QCEcOuo

For some reason in the latest episode she made Gohan sound way too much like Goku though.

autism

post braixen pls

I want to teach Linne how to do multiplications...

I want to NTR Dizzy desu, Ky is so cute, specially with his hair down, that's the good thing about sucking in the game, I get beaten up so much his hair usually goes down

>Can't use Ibuki's V reversal because I need bomb gimmicks to win

That is mild autism. This is full Capcom endorsed autism though, from a different guy:

game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/column-112430.html

I hate looking at birdie, he is so disgusting I just wish he would go

>block crouching
>get hit by overhead or jumping opponent

>block standing
>get hit by low anything

>get thrown anyway

Street Fighter is so fun

>2016
>not wanting to look after your partners children

some of you need to start manning up desu

hey that's not me

easiest character for hellmode survival?

>download Melty
>assume my computer can handle it because it isn't that old
>Shader 3.0 error
>even though computer has more advanced Direct X versions, the integrated graphics card will always cause the error, literally can't do anything without buying a new computer
>poorfag, not an option
>literally now playing a juryrigged MUGEN set up with the Melty cast

It's like I'm playing Melty Blood without any friends or online capabilities. AWESOME.

>don't play for a week
>back to bronze-tier execution
help me please

dear anti skullgirls autist, can you stop? you've been doing this for months, take a break have a nice vacation sowhere you deserve it

that's exactly why I love playing him

its a special kind of satisfaction dominating some waifufag with a fat british nigger

>chariot admitting he wants to be one of those yaoi bait cosplayers but not good looking enought to do it

lmaoooooooooooooo

Isn't Yoko Shimomura that chick who made all these soundtracks? Like stuff in chrono cross and xenoblade chronicles and stuff

There's no way you can't fix something like that

Get a job at mcdonalds for a month and buy a new pc you dumb polturd

Why don't you lift /fgg/? It's like trainingboaring but in real life.

cant play fightcade wtf?

Kingdom Hearts too

She did the SF2 soundtrack which is why she's being interviewed about him

>Not wanting a threesome with both Dizzy and Ky
Little dissappointed in you to be quite honest chariot

I do it, it feels nice user
I need to be small and skinny

> Download Melty from a link in the last thread
> Runs Melty
> Doesn't even get an error message, just a black screen

Okay yeah I knew something was wrong. Maybe she was sick that day

But wow that's crazy I had no idea she voiced all of them

It's not freeform enough

Try updating directx 9 (yes, 9) from the Microsoft site. Of it still doesn't work, then sorry but I guess your PC is too old. Probably a low level laptop I'm guessing.

i like shitty food too much to diet and be healthy

Yeah that's right, she did guiles theme in that one.

I'm not a bishie I can't help it

i do, based redblade

It's an integrated graphics card. You can't remove it.

Fightcade works perfectly fine on my computer. Melty is not supported on Fightcade.

I already have a job. Paying for car insurance, rent and groceries means no magic extra money. We can't all live at mommy's.

Can't help you there, friend. If you hear the music and get the black screen, that's the shader 3.0 error. Make sure you have Direct X 9 or higher. If you do, you might have an integrated graphics.

I would do it too if I could desu

Because I prefer distance running, body weight training, and free diving/spear fishing.

post dick pics

I saw this picture once of Billy Kane shirtless with a ton of sticks coming out of his chest, it looked badass as fuck and I think it was actually official art, does anyone have this?

>didn't make DLC with the intention of making a profit
>takes a 50% cut from the DLC sales for themselves

you can only act so retarded before people start to think that you're really a retard

What training exercise is top tier?

See

swimming. everything else is joint failure at 32 tier

>50% cut
He didn't say that just majority, also covering cost =/= profit

Squat, deadlift

Have we come to a consensus if Ibuki is good or not?

So it's two retards bickering at each other? Because half the time the community gets shit blatantly wrong even when they're told otherwise.

>It's an integrated graphics card. You can't remove it.

I misunderstood and thought you had a gpu and an integrated card and your integrated card was giving problems for no reason

Running it with my dedicated card fixed it...

> No sound

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I have no spare money for my hobby
Lmao you sound like a dysfunctional retard, if you can't figure this out fighting games are probably not for you, you'll end up eating the same mixup over and over just give up.

you're forgetting walking.

most of the time it seems people want the worse outcome so they can be angry, like people shouting the colours would cost real money

Listen to melty blood music while playing, same thing

He's gonna miss some of the best voice acting and sound effects in any fighting game though

>closing doors as knockdown
Nice joke

walking is ineffective as fuck because the human body is made for walking.

just listen to some twigs snapping while anime hentai girls make orgasm noises

How many people will be banned on tuesday? I hope it only affects PS4 players though.

is the kangaroo character in tekken 7

Why is Ky so literally perfect m8s? I'm in love

No animals in Tekken 7 at least yet.

>He will never hear warc's j. 2C laugh

Why live desu

tfw I don't even know how to swim

some teach me
and then shower with me later :3

are you a boy?

just watch them add an anthro pony

but I need to play more smash

Got it working guys. It was a problem with one of my audio enhancements.

Looking at the ridiculous customization options they have, I don't even doubt it, and it wouldn't even look out of place.

>having spare money = being bad at a hobby

You're retarded. There's a reason piracy is so popular, and it's not being bad at a hobby.

>Sin is shit tier after the patch
Nice try Sinfags
youtube.com/watch?v=JBYCr_WtZvY&feature=youtu.be&a

is ram lethal white