SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

NA: [NTR]: na.wargaming.net/clans/1000007315/
NA: [KUMA]: na.wargaming.net/clans/1000021519
EU: [NOFUN]: eu.wargaming.net/clans/500011239/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O6sfYy1S4S8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Carriers are getting buffed in 5.9. The world is crazy.

youtube.com/watch?v=O6sfYy1S4S8
reminder than Nelson is the most refund and elegant ship ever devised, and that she will dominate t10's tbqh

Cuck is a meme used by degenerates.

BATTLECARRIERS WHEN

When will my need for speed be answered?

t. analmad continentalcuck

Thats actually a huge buff. This means that anyone who divisions with a CV can give themselves an advantage. This bufffs CVs as now they will never truly face a situation in which they will struggle. Most of my losses in CVs have been when I'm two tiers below and unable to hit ships with too strong of AA. This is a huge buff to all good CV players and a mild one to the average player.

Fuck off Anus

They can't really work, can they? A single squadron of dive bombers that can easily be destroyed in exchange for 1/3 of your firepower? Unless of course they do some ))))))))).

No, we are having game discussion. Go complain somewhere else.

They aren't, preferential MM with less chances to get overtiered doesn't equal to a buff, i can cuck any equal tier CV in an equal tier BB (of course unless he's not a drooling clicker like the majority of CVnts are)

imagine a world without anu's fucking avatar faggotry

Same time as aviation cruisers?
I'd assume the USN had some silly ideas like that too, right?

Does it really work that way? I thought the Non-pref MM takes precedence over the pref MM when divisioned

Will Chain get that gremy, that proverbial type 59 of the sea?

Will he get the redemption he deserves or will WG cuck him again out of a desirable premium?

tune in next time for /wowsg/ball Z

>t. Bern victim who will probably throw away their principals, bend the knee, and got for the Queen of Lies like a good cuck

FUCK YOU BOOG

Yeah, I'd refund Nelson for sure.

*vote

Oops

>no bulbous bow
notHotel/10. Seriously, Hotel's bulge was pretty damn lewd.

And the belt's all wrong, too, as well as the degaussing cables. What the fuck hull is that?

Britcucks themselves refunded her by scrapping that piece of shit.

user...

Normal MM will override the pref MM. If you div with an Arkansas beta or etc. right now you don't get restricted MM.

It is nonetheless a big buff for CV as they don't have to deal with as many strong ships as currently.

>refund
and you see that's why you never trust a smalldicked hun. engoy your jew killer ships boys

>degaussing cables
?

Tell me more.

Well that's what happens when most of the good players leave. The good ones that are left do whatever the fuck they want. People need to realize that good people will be good in any class of ship they play.
Good CV players such as:
-Slaymad
-Myself
-Seeker
And probably assorted others that I can't remember.

Yes it does. The only way a CV will see a ship now two tiers below it is if it meets another CV of equal tier in a division as well. I've done this all the time in my Zuiho and gave good MM to anyone who divisioned with me. Forced MM has its own benefits sometimes. Now every single tier is like Zuiho, which means any person that divs with a Ryujo for example, will never see a t8 unless they face another Ryujo in a division and then ontop of that the MM puts them in a t8 game which is already unlikely.

It will only do it if the other CV is in a division. Otherwise no it won't.

Anyone still have/play with their Arkansas Beta from time to time?

Why wouldnt I use the best T4 BB?

Dat accuracy. Dat butt gun.

It will always override. Think for a second. Do you see tier 2s thrown into tier 10 battles to balance teams because some idiot fail div'd an Umikaze? No. If you mix tiers they treat all ships like the highest tier/MM weight ship.

If you div Saipan with Mogami you can and will see tier 10 as you will be treated as a tier 8 CV.

It was my mainstay in getting the Mikasa. With the -11% dispersion mod, it deletes low tier cruisers like nothing else.

Her fighters/scout planes could land in the water and be retrieved, I think. It's only the bombers that were a one-off deal. I think. IIRC. Too lazy to check.

Wait, that's the B-65, isn't it? Goddammit. I was thrown off by the title, okay?

No you won't this was changed couple of patches ago. Trust me, I've tested and tried it and played hundreds of battles since then.
Its the forced MM that allow you to have good MM. Because it forces CVs to be equal tier. A tier 4 CV wont ever get into a t10 match even if divisioned unless it faces another t4 CV div'ed with a t8 or above.
You can work MM to your advantage user.

I play it sometimes, main issue is low tier seal clubber CVs who know you have 0 AA. Not a damn thing you can do then.

It really needs a buff with at least a handful of AA guns which she did receive during the inter-war period. She would still be inferior to Wyoming, not that WG gives a shit about prems being better than line ships. Oh wait, Russian ships, right.

So you're saying you can do it but then you will never, ever get a game because it requires the exact same fail division. I mean, if you want to sit in queue for 20 minutes, go nuts, assuming it even works that way.

Pretty sure it will just work with normal MM rules and give you a division mate-tier CV opponent.

Are you sure about that?

Go away Anu(s)

Yes. You will sit in queue forever until you meet another fail division.

Absolutely without a doubt. I've tested it and read everything into it.

No, we are discussing the game.

It doesn't work like that, suppose you're divving in a Ryujo with a Mogami, that means only that you'll cuck another tier 6 CV in a tier 8 battle.
it is advantageous only for the other player who is divisioning with you not for the CV.
I wonder what happens if a tier 5 Cv divisions with a tier 9 bote.
I suppose you'll never get in a match unless there is another fail division with a tier 4 Cv and a tier 9 bote, because i've never seen a tier 4-5-6 CV in a tier 9 match.

Does anyone want to division for some games on the test server? Or are flags not that important?

>I was thrown off by the title, okay?
How so? B-65 is, by definition, a small Hotel.

But that's exactly what I'm saying. t8 was completely normal for Ryujo to see, now it will never see t8s unless divisioned with a t7 or higher and even then the CV has to be in another.
CV tiers will always be matched, even in fail divisions, its fucking stupid. I remember being able to punish stupid fucks in my Midway that fail divisioned but now they stopped that.

If you bring a t5 CV with a t9 bote, you will never see another game until you face a t5 CV that can see t9s. Example, its in another fail division like your CV.

Just keep that in mind, CV tiers will always be matched. Only when both CVs are in divsioned and the ships they are divsioned with can meet each other naturally will both CVs get uptiered into tiers they aren't supposed to be at.

Is this clearer?

A Hotel model is also a small Hotel.

pls no bully

Sea of Fortune is fun

I mean it's advantageous for the other bote divisioning with a lower tier CV which tier is not lower than 2 tiers because that way the other bote will never get overtiered, but the CV will.
If both CV and the other bote are the same tier everything works normally, if the CV has a tier higher than two tiers compared to the other bote you'll simply give your team a fail division.

By giving a stricter bracket to CVs WG has reduced the effectiveness of the method of getting in a division with a CV on the lower end of the other ship bracket.
If before that update a tier 8 CA divisioned with a tier 6 CV could play tier 8 matches all day long because the tier 6 CV was supposed to play at those tiers, now they will never get a match unless there another division.
This method now will work only with a CV a tier lower than the other bote ptherwise the match will not start.
So the situation exposed in my previous example will only be possible if the tier i CA is divisioning with a tier 7 CV.

> No, we are discussing the game.
Avatarfagging and posting nonsense about cheating the matchmaking? Fuck off Anu(s), you lost against Boog's casual division despite being having more ships on your side and better AA ships. You can fuck off right now.

tier 8 CA*

Then how does one call a model of a small Hotel?

So other than memes what will the RN cruiser lines meme be?

You shouldn't be fail divisioning anyway. But your situation will only happen if the enemy CV is in a division with t6 or above as well and MM decides to put them into a t8 game.

Fuck off, no one cares.

A cute hotel, a motel if you will.

Yeah, that's what i said, now you can div with a CV two tiers lower than your ship and you'll get a match with botes of your tier.
When the restricted bracket change will be launched you will have to do this with CVs no more than one tier lower compared to your bote tier.

> Good CV players such as:
> -Myself (Autistmati)

How can you be so delusional you fucking shitter?

>look at me playing low tiers and shitposting on the 4chins because muh skillway is gone

Sorry, I must have misread. I need to get some sleep. So we are both in agreement. Though this may get you in hotwater if MM decides to drag you into a t9 game with another divisioned CV. Its time to sleep soon.

post your ign and stats nigger

Case in point. I'll let you guess which CV faildiv won.
Hint: it was the side that had two rank 1s vs a bunch of 20s. You'd think they'd try to balance around that.

I've been holding off on playing it until I have the 3 million needed for the accuracy mod. Without it, you might as well just be playing stock Wyoming.

>Small Hotel

Rank doesn't translate to skill in this game, unfortunately.

Moetels need to be punished when they get too spoiled.

I dont see what's the point in doing this.

What we were wondering is what will happen when CVs will have a restricted bracket if they will be divisioning with an equally tiered ship?
Will the MM take into account the CA bracket, therefore overriding the +1 limit of the CV or will the CV bracket be considered instead, thus advantaging the CA by limiting his own bracket to +1?
That's literally the only mistery about the new system, every other case is the same as before with the difference that only a single tier difference will be allowed by the MM if the CV tier is lower than the other ship.

>Good players such as myself
Don't kid yourself mate, all you can do is roflstomp in a fucking zuiho and complain when there's a t6 CA on the enemy side where AA is too good to make you need to think about attacking it or not.

KYS shitter.

post your stats and ign stalker

CV MM will override regular MM unless the CV is in a division and the opposed CV is as well. Then CV will follow the MM rules of the ships it is divisioned with.
You can test this out with Zuiho and Hosho. When 5.9 hits Ryujo/Hiryu/Shokaku will have the same MM style as Zuiho and Hosho.

>1920's York Class (probably T7 or 8) is the farthest RN heavy cruised development ever got
>HMS Vanguard is the farthest RN battleship development got and its around a T8 in strength and ability

wew WG better get those napkins ready for the RN

I'd guess pretty good armor, decent speed, decent guns, eh AAA, low HP

Given the proper buffs, Lion could make a decent tier 10. 2.5 RPM 3x3 16" guns, 14 inch belt armor, 32 knot speed.

What if RN cruisers go backwards in caliber progression?
9.2 in>8 in>6 in

They'd never do it, but I want armored cruisers in the game, damnit. Pic unrelated.

Its just wave. Hes in the irc right now where mods hang out. He practically is there 24/7. You can go check. He banned for posted fake irc logs last time.
What if British cruisers never get barrage but get repair at t3 and above?

Noob here. Why is it that CVs are the only ship class that cant division together?

Would be of too OP comerade ))))

*was banned for posting

If only temporarily.

They could in alpha. It would be too overpowered. Two strike CVs working together or a fighter and strike worker together via voice commands would absolutely pummel anything.

Ever read up on how carrier strike forces in the Pacific theatre latter on in the war owned the sky and therefor the sea?

Can you imagine a 3 man CV division?

Yea, everybody who hates shitposting is wave. You can KYS too. I wouldn't back up the claim that someone is shit at CV if I was shit at CV too and last time I checked, wave is also shit at CV.

I'm guessing this for RN cruisers (class listed)

T1-Pathfinder
T2-Boadicea
T3-Active
T4-Danae
T5-Leander or Emerald
T6-Crown Colony
T7-County
T8-York
T9-sekrit
T10-sekrit

That'd be pretty cool

>KYS
You have to go back.

Yea, and you need to go back to /a/ and /sog/.

Wait I mis-read the York as having 6 twin mount 8" guns, not 6 guns in twin mounts. No way its a T8 with 6 guns unless other aspects of it are really good

So T8 is probably also some napkin-class ship

Not to trigger RN-autist but the RN seems to have not really developed their CAs and BBs beyond 1920s/30s standards. Not that I blame them since carriers and destroyers were much more important for the RN, just makes figuring out high-tier ships difficult.

What the fuck is the point of the split spawn on strait?

>fake

And I'm the next president.
Holy shit are you still trying to collect victim points, fuck off Anumati/TheIllestHenry/Alumininum

Britain, France, and I think Italy too all focused on light cruisers after the early 30s; they considered that any ship armored against 6 inch shells was armored against 8 inch shells. It's possible we might see a CL-heavy cruiser line for those three nations, like we saw with Russia's.

You need stop shitposting.

Its too bad the huge battles with CVs the British had aren't really explored. The entire theater with them in action is pretty cool.

Part of the map design.

No, stop shitposting.

to be fair thats true for the germans aswell. RN focused on CL's the tigers are kinda nutty with their 2.5sec autoloaded 6in's. They were kinda busy getting bombed and trying to bomb germany. As far as designs go their were plenty past the 1930's just like the germans. we might get one of the super CA designs that were around either with 3x4 8in or 3x3 9.2in.

>Can you imagine a 3 man CV division?

Here you are sailing in your 100 AA rating Montana backed up by a Dank Memes and you see this coming for you.

Could they take them out?

[obligatory nostalgia for cross-spawn 5-cap Hotspot post]

RIP ;_;

>3 Hakuryus with 9 TB squadrons and 9 DB squadrons heading for a formation of ships.
>The AA lights up the planes, but it can't stop them.
>The planes drop their loads and suddenly the sea fills with at least 30 torpedos at point blank range.

Pls no, I want to forget the hell that was cross spawn, especially if your in a division and it splits you from your div mates

>What is Operation Ten Go?

So no, you would be dead kiddo

>mfw imagining this

That's a lot of violating right there

>mfw

You can't win with the best AA ships and advantage over the enemy team, what makes you think this new patch will help you?

>Muh anecdotal evidence

>Then of the 45 DBs in the air
>30 hit the Yamato at once. Four fires instantly and 20k damage if it didn't die from the torpedos.

>Hey guys, my 17 point Hakuryu beat that 3 point Shokaku captain.
Wave you are so god damn butthurt that is Hilarious.
Slay mad is the CV.
Boogbot is the DM, who casually out performed you in your Yamato and Slaymad and you were in the most OP ships in the game.
Congratulations Wave, you beat me being two tiers above while having literally every card in your favor. :)

Do you look under your bed to see if Wave is there every morning?

No, you are just obvious as fuck and annoying as fuck.

I remember that match

>72 plane kills not enough for clear skies
>clear skies never

the fucking horror and ;__;

dude lol
you only need like 100+ plane kills to get it
git gud desu :^)

when are we going to do a type 59 platoon in tanks, Chain

but im mako

PZ IV H div when?

It was phun

You played well that match. There is no saying otherwise. You did better than a Hakuryu or Yamato. There is no denying you handled the situation expertly. Good job.