/drg/ Danganronpa General - tattoos edition

Previous thread: Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410
>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>Dangan Ronpa 3 is currently airing.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=R9AQjGxQGdw
>DR3 Subbed PV
youtube.com/watch?v=z3imyvTO3JA
>DR3 New PV: contains DR2 spoilers
youtube.com/watch?v=0AaOjY0cBzg

>DR3 Profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143495291903/mirai-hen-character-profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143594993403/zetsubou-hen-introduction-and-character-profiles

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/vXn1t230

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 Profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143495291903/mirai-hen-character-profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143594993403/zetsubou-hen-introduction-and-character-profiles

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-muanga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>Project Space - WIP
Character Concepts: piratepad.net/okErIObTD5

DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1LbaZlar0CK
vocaroo.com/i/s1Um59Y2qg7m
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Haha how is Bandai's NG even real?
Like nigga close your eyes
Like nigga walk away hahaha

So it's agreed. Nanami is the mastermind, right?

Post your predictions!

A deal's a deal coach!

Saved

THANK YOU OP, HERE IS THE VOCAROO I PROMISED!!
vocaroo.com/i/s1LbaZlar0CK

She wins

soup scene vocaroo's when?

>tfw you can't save her

Alright, /drg/, I'm working on a cosplay and need you to settle something for me.

You'd consider this dark green, right?

Starting to see this as more and more likely.

Imagine a viewer who hasn't played the games and is only watching the anime, having this twist as the connection between the two arcs. Maybe set up for a twist at the end of a hope episode, foreshadow Nanami as the mastermind in the next despair episode, then reveal it right after. Shit would get insane

>being colorblind

That's turquoise.

Yes, it's dark green

You mean her jacket?

I'd say it was blue. But you could always go the Jojo route and do palette swap Chiaki.

Her with Ko's colors would be interesting.

Well, I better get off to bed. Hopefully, my SD card comes tomorrow, so I can take some pictures. Sweet dreams everyone

I'm seeing something close to a navy blue, if it's her jacket you're talking about.

I want to hate-fuck Natsumi

I'm just going to assume that they're not playing any tricks with the characters who already died, although that is a possibility.
Not sure what to think about Hagakure though. Not being with the others makes it hard to judge.
I could see several of the ones I listed as survivors dying though, but I'd be very surprised if any of the ones I listed as dying survived. Sadly, because some of them are great.

>fuyuhiko with a wig

Goodnight!

Got tired of monaca?

Turquoise is green though. I suppose I wasn't specific enough, but dark turquoise is exactly the color I see her jacket as.

If you are going to a store to find fabric.
print this out and show a sale associate.

They will show you the correct color.

>implying that's not her appeal

Ah fair enough then, seems like you got the right idea.

If you really want to know, you could open the spirte in paint and sample the color, and then search the hex color on the Internet.

I'm planning on dying it so I can have the jacket and shirt match greens. And maybe the thigh-highs if I can find ones that aren't a crazy amount of polyester.

not that user.
I have my reasons though dont know about him and monaka

Make sure to post a pic for /drg/ when you finish.

I will, but also
>that poorly ironed skirt

Are you going to make the dye yourself or buy it?

rit dye since you can mix 'em up to make more accurate colors. I've just been trying to decide on what ratio I'm going to go after.

Why didn't they animate DR2? Now I've to play the fucking game.

Are there different paths or will one play trough be enough?

Mmm I would be cautious and recommend buying the dye than making the dye.

But it's your project.

Soup scene vocaroo...?
vocaroo.com/i/s1Um59Y2qg7m

Have you checked out/cgl/ for feedback or tips? You sound like you know what you're doing.

Why are you here?

Linear, one playthrough.

Now get out before you get spoiled, and enjoy

One play through is enough.

If you don't want to play it, don't do it, play something else.
Forcing yourself to play something makes no sense

honestly if this is your mentality then you're probably not going to enjoy DR3 at all

These spoilers are for your own good.

MEAT ON THE BONE
GRAVEL IN THE SWIMSUIT

Rit dye is purchased though? You just dilute them with water and other colors to make custom colors. Plus I am planning on dying a test square first just to be safe.

Yeah, I go on /cgl/ a lot, but I figured /drg/ would have some opinion about what color her jacket is.

Plus I had a dream last night that everyone in /drg/ were friends in real life and it made me feel hopeful and want to post here.

I thought you had the download link and wanted to know how many times will I have to play it.

Thanks!

I liked the anime.

I doubt the anime will be 20+ hours of clicking.

I don't know what "Rit" was so I assumed it was a spelling mistake, and confused myself.

If you are going to do test squares then by all means go for it.

As much as I'd like Koichi and Seiko to survive, I just don't see it happening. I do have a suspicion that Ryota might be the traitor, so assuming he ends up dead then hopefully Koichi can take his place.

Doujins or fanfiction of the soup scene when?

Meant to reply to the original image but whatever.

Are you building from the ground up/constructing it user?

Someone from here said they'd write one. Gave an estimate for sometime after next episode for it to be done.

For the sweatshirt and skirt, yeah. I'm probably just going to buy a white button down and dye the placket to match.

>GRAVEL IN THE SWIMSUIT
that made no fucking sense at all

HONESTLY YOUR DREAM WAS NOT FAR OFF. I CONSIDER THE MEMBERS OF /drg/ TO ALL BE NOT JUST MY ATHLETES BUT MY FRIENDS AS WELL. THERE'S A REASON I STAYED. I HOPE YOU WILL TOO!!

What happened to the PasteBin with all the character lines? NidaiFag do you know?

A- user..... are you blind? It's in the OP.

pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

I had the tab open and it said it was "expired or removed by the admins." So I thought something happened to it. Thanks for pointing that out, I guess I am blind.

Murderer grabbed a handful of gravel in the school swimsuit and then smacked her in the head like a morning star.

2 hours of clicking through that bull shit.

Who the fuck would think of that though? It'd be easier just to smash the whole tank over her head.

Not if they are not strong enough to pick it up.

The tank would be too heavy. Unless it was drained of its water.

Judging by everything else you posted it seems that you are going to really do well. Is there some kind of event inspiring you or do you do it for fun?

I bet thats going to get retconned
Why were they solving the TSMC when Mahirus murder was more important and could have been solved without the TSMC clues anyway? its not like we can trust everything on the game since Monokuma made it.

Bandai user here. Looks like my laptop is broken for good, so I have to buy a brand new one this weekend. This sucks. I'll try to record some soup scene lines as well as Bandai's lines from Mirai-hen episode two at a later date.
Nidai-user-kun, please never forget that you're such a blessing. (That vocaroo was really sad, though.)
>ON THE MEAT BONE
>BONE ON THE MEAT
>ON THE BONE MEAT

HIYOKO GAVE ME HER PANTIES
whneres the sex scene

>7 survivors
Cute.

Honestly I thought because these guys were Ultimate talent, that they would be a little smarter, but I'm rewatching the third trial and the only reason these guys got anywhere was because Komaeda was bringing up new points, like the only one, and he just has weird Luck

If the DR characters went on Veeky Forums, what boards would they browse and post on do you think?

I'm just including Hiro as a given, and I'm shaky on whether Kyoko will survive or not. I'm leaving her as alive because she's muh waifu but I won't be surprised if she dies.

Being talented doesn't grant you common sense, sadly.
Also they have to allow the player to be the one making most of the discoveries.

You have to unlock the secret Teruteru mode for that

Huh so if true, this would imply Hajime will get into the class

AS A FELLOW BANDAIFAG, I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT I APPRECIATE YOU AS WELL.

I ALSO RECORDED A SECOND NANAMI VOCAROO IN RESPONSE TO WHICH YOU CAN FIND HERE

I was planning on doing a cosplay myself back in 2013, but I never got past making the hairpin with peeler beads for fun. Just a tip, you might want to change the design just a bit to make it smaller. I kept it identical to the original and it's just a bit too big. Pic related. Maybe one day I'll get the courage to actually make my first cosplay and go to a con! Especially now that DR is getting popular again.

>not doing nanami's lines from the lewd scene

that doesnt exist tho

Perler*, sorry. I'm on my phone.
Yup, I listened to it already! It's as lovely as usual!!
As a lonely faggot, I agree. You guys are really sweet people.

>Chaki no longer a silhouette in this opening

Can't wait to see them all deteriorate into the remnants of despair over the course of all the openings, until the point where all of the white and black colors are inverted

Does Izuru actually have red eyes in-universe or is it just for the audience like with the other despairs?

No, but you can fuck him in the island route.

Probably.

If only it was canon.

>"Do not fear normalcy"

FUCKING NORMIES

I figured his eyes were just red because they were fucking around in his head and popped some blood vessels down there.

It cleared up later on though, but Izuru probably kept wearing contacts to remind himself of what it took to transform himself or something stupid.

He actually does have red eyes

hiyoko is the loli girl who gave me her panties and gives me boners

Is there anyone in the DR2 cast that's straight?

Probably not.

>FUCKING NORMIES
[INSERT ISHIMARU QUOTE ABOUT HARD WORK HERE]

How many more Despair episodes do we get until Junko/Mikan interaction?

I just realized that Ishi would support the fuck out of the Reserve Course students. He's actually a part of a cadre of geniuses that are higher in status than the common folk. That must have pissed him off.

It's better this way.

Why were they on the boat?

Izuru won tickets.

to ride to the island

>>/tumblr/

>Souda
>Gundam
>Not straight
Sonia getting NTR'd when?