/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3095

Goofy Waifus! Edition

Previous Thread: →

Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/(KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat) :pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin:http: //pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin:pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ:pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie:shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map:zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw:skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines:ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas:mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes:mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite:newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink:writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

d-d-did I do good senpai?

I like this edition!

Please just drop your trip for making threads next time, so if people filter you they'll see it anyway.

DO NOT LEAVE LILLY AS LAST.

I played first Hanako, she became my waifu, I played Lilly last.

During Lilly's route, if you love Hanako, you'll see a couple of things that could easily devastate you.
At least I enjoyed the route less as my last one for these things, I had a sense of guilt in me for long time.
Yes, well done. OP pic isn't best girl, but no one is perfect

Thatd make me sad though

:(
I was trying to think of something thad probably didnt happen in any of the 3094 before threads.

Im pretty grateful I did lilly then hanako, kek.

>if you love hanako don't save hanako's good ending for last

Nth for a Happy Hana!

>Summer
>Girls in short shorts
>Girls in sun dresses
>Girls in ponytails
>Girls

Fucking shit, how the fuck are there so many girls out there and I'm still sitting her girlfriend-less

Goodnight friendos!

The "sitting here" part is the problem user. A wise man once said that the journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.

Go out and talk to people! If you wait all that will happen is that you'll become older and regretful.

The sooner you realise you're a failed male the better. No one is going to mate with you and that's not necessarily a problem. Stop obsessing.

Goodnight Suzuposter I love you!

How do people just talk to people

I honestly can't say I've ever met someone where there wasn't something forcing me to meet them (i.e. coworker, friend of a friend, etc.)

If I see a fine ass trick out on the street you want me to just go up and start spittin game?

Goodnight, fellow Snoozubro, have sweet dreams!

it's a problem to me

Lilly does not have an oral scene, user is deluded

Acceptance, user. Granted it's not ideal but your place in this world probably isn't by a woman's side. Do you think you're the first male who didn't mate?

905 to go

>How do people just talk to people

By winning the battle against your inhibitions. I used to be shy and could not talk to anyone for crap. Then I decided that I'm the master of my destiny, and that I won't let myself continue to be a shut in because of fear at how others would perceive me. So I swallowed it all down and just started with a simple hi.

You're just overly invested in the opinion of a stranger. Do you get nervous if you ask someone the time or for directions? Just make small talk over trivial things like the weather or local attractions until you feel confident enough to be more direct with your intentions. You have nothing to lose.

>Do you get nervous if you ask someone the time or for directions?

yes

Ok guys, 3.37 am here, I'm going to sleep.
Remember I love you all.

Thanks, same to you!

Why?

I wish I could do what you do.

I don't want to be a bother to anyone

Your defeatist attitude which amounts to "youre not good enough, acceot that youll never get a girlfriend" really pisses me off. Just because youve accepted it doesnt mean user here should abandon his hopes. Thats the exact mentality that made you that way.

user, i believe in you, dont listen to the wizard that wants to make you abandon your hope

Understand this. Regardless of what you say or do, you will always bother somebody. You're just making yourself unhappy by trying to cater to other people.

Nth for a happy Hana!

I used to have a fear of ringing my friends doorbell, because I thought I was annoying. Itd get so bad id have to stay there for maybe 20 minutes before doing so. I asked them about it, and they just didnt really care when it happened lol.

Point being user, youre only as much a bother as you make yourself out to be. No one, except for an asshole, will get mad if you just try to talk to them. Worst thing that can happen is they tell you to politely go away, which is usually just because theyre busy, oe not in the mood. They wont think poorly, or laugh at you.

oh wow magnum opus

Yeah I think I can stop drawing now, this is the peak of my talent!

I believe you can user. I wholeheartedly believe you can. Believe in the me that believes in you.

Lilly
>Goofy Waifus Edition
Silly Lilly

To be fair, you drew better in 30 seconds than most in 3 minutes.

You're good enough to be what you are. Unrealistic goals just lead to misery.

Tell me your story Reifriend.

Since when do we allow fat people in the KSG?

Granted we welcome self-improvement but it's been four years and your hands still look like mittens.

Unrealistic goals my ass. The goal of being with someone isnt unrealistic at all. You may see it as unrealistic, but you've given up to a point where you likely think so little of yourself, that you don't believe you can achieve that.

You can, he can, we all can. I have, I am, and I will continue to achieve that goal.

If I can do it, you can do it too, user. If I can do it, he can do it too.

You're accepting a loss before you've even tried to change your reality, and thats fine by me, you do you. But to try to make someone else give up? Someone who's still trying actively to change their reality? Thats useless, and gets you and him no where. "Do you think you're the first male to not mate?" Who gives a fuck if he isnt the first? Why should he succumb to something he doesn't want, because you don't think he can? Christ mang, this is why anons don't have confidence, because even a shitposter on a cripple girl general doesn't believe in them.

Reifag detected.
(I'm a reifag too)
What do you want to know, user? I have many stories.

Not unrealistic to me of course. I get all the girls.. But not everyone will. I think the cause of much unhappiness in this modern world is the idea that everyone is owed a partner while they are not.

There is comfort in acceptance.

How do I overcome my anxiety when talking to other people. I speak too fast.

Just be yourself.

Same way you do most things, practice. Practice on people you know won't judge you (friends, family, etc.) and make a conscious effort to slow down your talking.

>I think the cause of unhappiness is the idea that everyone is owed a partner
You say that, but what youre saying behind that is entirely different
>I think the cause of unhappiness is that people are trying to change their circumstances.
No one's arguing that he DESERVES someone by force, user. This is a guy who wants to change his circumstances, he's not pulling an elliot roger.

Accepting a fate you dont agree with is retarded, user. I'm also not sure why you put
>I get all the girls..
Like it matters at all.
>But not everyone will
Not everyone will be a millionaire, should he stop trying?
Not everyone will live long, should he stop trying?
Not everyone will be a perfect artist, should they stop trying?
Not everyone will be the best writer, should they stop trying?
Not everyone will run in the olympics, should they stop trying?
Should they stop trying to realize their goal? Stop trying to realize what they want because not everyone will? Stop trying to improve?

I had a problem throughout alot of my adolescence in which I talked at the speed of light, and people told me I talked too much, so I can help you here.
Anxiety is something that is in you. I overcame my issues with talking to others by taking it step by step. I would think about "If I was approached by someone, and they told me this, how would I react".
If I was approached by someone who said hello to me, I would say hello back, see how it is? Your anxiety makes you assume the worst case scenario, but really, no one's going to spit on you if you try to talk to them, no one will hate you for it. The worst thing that will happen is that they'll ask you politely to leave, and thats usually only if theyre busy.

I dealt with my talking speed by actively trying my best to look the person in the eye. It helped me a lot for some reason, and when I did that, my talking just naturally slowed.

>Not everyone will be a millionaire, should he stop trying?
Yes.
>Not everyone will live long, should he stop trying?
Yep.
>Not everyone will be a perfect artist, should they stop trying?
That's right.
>Not everyone will be the best writer, should they stop trying?
Definitely.
>Not everyone will run in the olympics, should they stop trying?
Of course.

For most people trying too hard to achieve unrealistic goals will just make them unhappy. For every millionaire or similar there are thousands of people who failed.

Nth for a Happy Hana!

If you need to be drunk to be happy, then you aren't actually happy.

user, to put it simply.

This is why you havent accomplished anything.
This is why you havent done anything memorable.
You've accepted defeat before you even began trying.
Really, it's a cruel thing to say, but this is likely why you'll amount to nothing. I honestly feel nothing but contempt for you, user.
If I had been given the advice youve given me now a few years ago, i'd probably be no where near where I am today. I'd be stagnating and living a shitty, depressed life.

I guess they say misery loves company, be miserable by yourself, user. I cant agree with accepting a shitty life that I dont want because "trying too hard will just make you unhappy"

Do you really think that giving up on any dreams you have just is a good thing to do?

You have it totally backwards. The people aren't unhappy because theyre chasing after their dream. No one would be unhappy because theyre chasing after their dream.

I dont understand how you can arrive to the conclusion of
"X draws every day. X wants to become one of the best artists. X should give up because he will never do it and he'll only be unhappy in pursuit of said dream"

Unrealistic goals are "I'll jump off an airplane in flight and survive with no parachute", that happens very rarely and is usually by luck.
Anyone can become a millionaire.

But lets look at "Not everyone will live long" so they should kill their selves/not give a fuck about their health?

I really think this is bait.

I don't need to be drunk to be happy, I just find myself happy more often when I'm drunk.

Not who you're talking to man, but I get what you mean.
But you think that the bar should be low in order to make it easy. I think you're wrong, the bar should be set high, not because you will reach it, but because you should try to reach it.
Set goals to be great when they're met, not goals you know you can meet.
Another thing is to let fantasy come to people's minds, because if it never exists in thought, it will never exist in reality.

Your posts are way too long. I guess you're so sort of big deal in the KSG to think people will read them anyways but I'm not about to. I've explained my position and I honestly doubt you have anything to add.

Waste your life chasing unrealistic goals see if I care. Just trying to help.

Howdy everybody! How are you all tonight?

>I have no hopes or ambitions in life

user, plz

What if your beliefs are just a self fulfilling prophecy?

unmotivated and anxious about my future

u stop dat

not everyone who tries will achieve their goals, but everyone who doesn't try will never amount to anything.
What's the point of existence if you never try anything and just shitpost on Veeky Forums all the time?

Im not a big deal in KSG but if you want people to believe you, you have to listen to what they say

Ill put it like this,
Youre not helping, youre actually subtracting. People are happiest when theyre following their dreams. People are saddest when they are forced to give up on their dreams. Telling people to accept their dreams will never happen is to tell them to give up on happiness.

>but if you want people to believe you, you have to listen to what they sa
Either you're a big deal or that's simply not true. Not that I think much of the idiots in this thread but even I think they can make up their own stupid minds.

>waste your life
I feel like you're the one wasting you're life though man. I mean you gave up on everything, and for what, cause giving up just leads to nothing.
I mean, do you have any goals or ambitions, or do you honestly think that doing nothing is the only way to not waste your life?

Oh, wow, thanks, all my fears are gone, I just had to stop being anxious

I'm being sarcastic

>people dont agree with my shitty advice, so now i'll call them idiots!

user, you must be fun at parties

lmao you don't have the right to call anyone an idiot if you don't even have the motivation to get up from your chair

At least I go to parties unlike you nerds.

Idiot.

LAN parties with your grandma dont count, user.

this board is off-topic and not in a good way.

Anons, what do you think happened to all the good end arcs after the story ended? Do you think any of them tied the knot?

I think they all did user.

This is why we have fanfiction though.

There's no doubt in my mind that Hisao and Lilly have a successful time at university, become teachers, get married, start a big family, and hisao dies from heart attack

>Not that I think much of the idiots in this thread

You blew it.

he blew it here

>spoiler
I feel bad man, cause I know I'll die of a heart attack, but I can take comfort in the fact that I have good health right now.

I'm not sure about Rin, they come to an understanding of eachother in the end but I think deep down she's really a lone wolf.

life expectency of Hisao: 20 years

life expectancy of Hisao with Emi: 100 years

there is no better drug than a running katawa

>nsfw
Thanks asshole my boss saw and now I'm fired

>there is no better drug than a running katawa
gotta catch 'em all

>Hisao dies from heart attack with lilly due to her healthy adolescent sex drive

"Hisao? Hisao? Hisaoo? Are you there?"

She wouldnt realize for a few hours. I like to think that doesn't happen though, as alternatively, her healthy adolescent sex drive leads to the exercise Hisao needs to live.

Not who you replied to, but yeah, I feel like he's too far gone.
All we can hope now is that someone out there will help him IRL, but even then it's hard to tell.

Thanks I got promoted

>She wouldnt realize for a few hours
especially after rigor mortis set in...

More proof Lilly is best girl

I've written so, so SO much on the Rin arc, i'll look through the old threads and try to find it to copy paste.

its a few 3 huge posts though, but tl;dr, they do in fact love each other, and likely wont leave each other.

I thought about it alot, and no, thats precisely what the route was against. The routes bad ending happened because Hisao couldnt accept Rin.
The choices to make the good ending for Rin, thinking about it now, make the most sense.

"I want to support her"
i.e. I dont want to change, rin, I dont want to make her my own, I want to help her find herself.
That wasnt a necessary choice, but it led to the
"Doesnt matter" instead of "I need to understand" or "Then Explain"
Doesnt matter is the best option, Hisao putting Rin infront of himself, letting Rin find herself gently, rather then forcing her to explain whats going on with "then explain" which leads to the bad ending.
"I need to understand" is slightly more neutral in the sense that Hisao is still not getting that Rin doesn't even understand herself, and he can't put it on her.

The next choice that matters big time is the one that decides Good or Neutral.
Neutral being "arent you happy people like your art?"
This can again be seen as Hisao not expecting Rin for what she is, not trying to understand Rin, and instead trying to push his pre conceived notion of what Rin should be feeling, rather than what she actually is.

"And if you found someone like that?"
This is Hisao helping Rin find herself in a way, these are questions that Rin needs to ask to find herself, but questions she cant ask by herself.

Rin knows what she want in the end, but not how to get there. Its up to Hisao to attempt 3 things.
1. To force her to tell him what she wants, make her explain when she doesn't know herself
BAD
2. To let Rin figure it out, but still try molding Rin to what he wants Rin to be
Neutral
3. To let rin figure it out, and let rin finally come to terms with who she is as a person.
Good.

Rin doesnt know people really. In order for Rin to fully begin her relationship with Hisao, and understand people, she had to find herself.
They can finally continue on in love together.

That was in reply to a post talking about the point of the Rin route. So the intro doesnt make sense,

Anyways, the entirety of the Rin route is her not wanting to be alone, but not knowing how to express that. Rin, most definitely, does not like being alone and friendless.

can't cockblock the bunnycunny

muh sfw

Whats /ksg/ up to?

Mods will get you man, so I would be careful with that kind of stuff.

What a lovely Lilly
I'm hangin out, playing Smite, gettin smitten. You?

She's the lovliest
Listening to some music, planning a 486 DOS computer build I'll hopefully get started on this weekend, and probably getting ready for bed soon.

I'm getting back into minecraft because my friends are suddenly obsessed over 2b2t drama. It's funner than I remember

Ah, I've never built a cpu, but it seems like it'd be a fun process.
what's 2b2t? never heard of it, at least I don't remember hearing of it.

Finally managed to chase my imouto out of my room. In fact, in one way or another, she's been preventing me from posting much all day. I could list off the reasons on one hand. Tomorrow is looking like a good day, so you can expect a smug Miki and maybe, just maybe, something else.

Not feeling too well, my disability is acting up.
But I got some cookies, so thing aren't totally bad.

It's been probably 15+ years since the last time I built a box from the ground up. I'm hoping this will scratch an itch I've had lately.

they have medicine for that

I get that, crafty stuff like that's super fun. It's like "I made dis." I get that with writing