/owg/ - Overwatch General

Mercy Edition

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

hana song

i need people to queue with so i can grind leveling faster, please help
na pc

tracer

what song?

How does Zenyatta get caught in Junkrats trap?

>instalock Genji who does nothing the whole game

>throw all 10 placement games when comp comes out with friends, still placed at 49
>try headed down to rank 1
>each loss is only 1/10th of a rank
>now stuck with a bunch of people who accuse me of hacking or smurfing when I'm trying my hardest to lose
What the fuck... How can these human beings be so braindead at this rank? I have to physically try to lose with my friends if we get a pub. We won 2 games just trying to fuck around playing Hanzo.

Its more that all of my shots consistently "just miss" the target. As if Im "looking at them" but not actually aiming directly at them. And cant quite seem to strafe and dodge the enemy while still hitting them.

Tracers and Genji's literally dance all over me and Im powerless to stop them. When I should be countering them

>he doesn't play defense Reaper

>You can't report people for intentionally throwing the game in comp
Fucking why?
When a lvl 309 player picks Torbjorn on attack on temple of anubis, then Genji on defence and rushes off alone after our team wipes, it's pretty fucking clear what he's doing

>stop fucking around in ranked
>actually get out of the 40s

who'd a thunk it.

Also these people have no idea how to counter zarya,they keep shooting me, not that I'm complaining, reapers keep giving me a free 50% and the I just laser the fuck outta them

i love playing Reaper on defense, faggots shit talk me but then i get behind enemy lines and wipe them with a Q

hilarious

>Defense reaper

You say that as if all the offense characters defend better than the defense characters.

>No builder
>No defense heroes

Those are the 2 team building tips you should be looking for when drafting the perfect defensive lineup

ALL THESE FUCKING BUFFS AND NERFS AND THEY COULDN'T NERF THE ONE FUCKING BIG PROBLEM

REAPER

HE IS

UNCOUNRTABLE

I WANBTHIM

TO VE NERFED

UJNT IKLH%EOBIIS *UISAJVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV USELESS

I Wantr tHIM TO USELES

HE HAS THE SKILL CEILING

OF A MATCHBOX

>"WHY ARE ALL SO SHIT?"
>"MCREE SWITCH YOU USELESS FUCK!"
>"OMG MCREE SUCKS"
>"WHY WIDOW MAKER?"
>"FUCKING NOOB TEAM GG"
>"genji pls swap I have gold damage as lucio"
>"I COULD DO STUFF IF OUR MCREE WASNT SHIT"

Lmao genji players are the worst people I swear to fuck, you kids aren't seagle.

tfw I get Ana ulted while playing Symmetra

The lowest rank I could force myself to get to was 32. We did all recon-mode Bastion and we ended up nearly winning the game, so we just all jumped off into the water on Volskaya.

There's another level of bad in the 30's unlike anything I've seen.

>need a tank and a healer
>last 2 guys who haven't picked characters lock in Widow and Hanzo

Lmao just shoot him

>I want tanks only meta
Get fucked

In this new D.Va heavy meta, how long until blizzard is flooded with people wanting Mother Russia to be nerfed?

You are giving the opportunity to remove a hero from the game. what hero is it?

>tfw trying to learn genji
>instalock him and feel bad
>do pretty decent
>every card I get is for deflect kills so it looks like I haven't done anything all game
>feel slight shame even though its quick play

what THE fuck is wrong with this ranked piece of shit game?

WHY ARE CHAT BANS A THING TOO? IM BANNED FROM CHAT FOR A WEEK AND I CANT COMMUNICATE WITH TEAMMATES (WITH SUBHUMAN RETARDS) IN RANKED

IM VERY GOOD genji player, I GET GOLD MEDALS EVERY GAME, EVEN IF SOMEONE TRIES TO WINSTON VS MY ASS. THESE piece of shit faggots, this dumb scottish piece of shit (hope all scots get fucking klled now) WITH HIS RETARDED SUBHUMAN ACCENT, fucking handicapped trash, was shit talking on mic "genji this genji that please genji what teh fuck are you doing" we were playing koth, first game was roflstommp in our favour, then we got owned because WE HAD TRACER VS 3 TANKS, FUCKING TRACEr, I SWITCHED TO ZENYATTA THEN SWITCHED TO REAPER BECAUSE WE HAD NO TANK BUSTER HERO, THEY WANTED A SUPPORT WITH ANA, AND THESE RETARDS START FLAMING ME LIKE "WHY TEH FUCK DID YOU GO REAPER?"

i switch to genji again on last game and i was definitely carrying it, they had

winston dva(then reinhardt in overtime) roadhog genji lucio junkrat

we had

genji lucio junkrat tracer and some other 2 useless fuckers

SO I HAVe 3 GOLDS AND 1 BRONZE IN THE END OF GAME

gold objective DMG AS GENJI HELLO and objective kills and bronze kills

on round 3 i put mei wall to troll these stupid fuckers because they piss me off, immediately 3 of them say like "oh man thats griefing reported!!!"
and they were saying shit like "oh man our genji is useless" when every single dragonblade of mine was a -4 of the enemy team and i get my ult charge up relatively fast BECAUSE IM GOOD GENJI PLAYER aND

and in the end IM THE ONLY one from team who gets card, me and 3 enemies. and instead of showing i got 3 gold emdals it just shows my bronze takedowns (WHY? LOL what is this STUPID SYSTEM BLIZZRD)

I am pissed off.

>shoot him from a distance
>he can't to shit

My only problem is that he can contest/pick up health packs in wraith from, it's bullshit

her power directly correlates to how dumb her enemies are, shooting her barriers

similar to Mei actually

You probably got some memelord from here, half the people are talking about intentionally throwing games to see how low they can go. It's only natural though, when people learn they're shit, they go out of their way to make everyoen else suffer

>off the shoulder sweater
>those tights
perfection

>reaper is uncounterable.

Bitch, he's got counters from the goddamn class he's supposed to be the hard counter to.

>nerf reaper
Stand out of distance from his shotguns then deal with him.

Nice matchmaking Blizzard

>IM VERY GOOD genji player
>I GET GOLD MEDALS EVERY GAME
>i switch to genji again on last game and i was definitely carrying it
>gold objective DMG AS GENJI HELLO and objective kills and bronze kills

HOW IN THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT SUPPOSED TO BE FAIR MATCHMAKING? HELLO BLIZZARD< WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU??? BLIZZARD????? HELLOOOOOOO

IM PSISED OFF I M REALLY ANGRY RIGHT NOW

AND THIS, FUCKING THIS, HAPPENS RIGHT AFTER THAT KOTH GAME I WROTE ABOUT IN THE POST ABOVE ^^^^^^^^

HELLO BLIZZARD!

CAN ANYONE GUESS WHY I LEFT THE PICRELATED GAME?

they're probably in a group.

>6 hours played as junkrat
>still haven't gotten the fucking achievement for 4 riptire kills, one of the easiest achievements in the game

>I have to get right up in the enemy's ass to do anything
>feels like enemy reapers can snipe me from a comfortable 20m+ away

Bought the game yesterday, read some guides, then sucked a lot of dicks until I started playing Bastion. Why is he considered shit-tier? I know it's ultra-noob point of view but still: heals, damage, it's all there. And switching between mobile and gatling modes doesn't seem that slow.

Why is the art in almost all the comics so fucking bad?

The only one I actually liked was Reinhardt's.

>Can anyone guess why I left the game

because you're a little shit filled bitch?

Protip: To defeat Reaper, shoot at him until he dies.

Have you considered playing something other than genji?

>used to main junkrat
>able to land a huge percentage of direct hits
>enemies die so quickly
>never enough enemies alive to get multikills with the Rip-Tire

>american comic artists
You tell me

Overwatch lore is terrible, I don't know why people bother with it.

Post more Zarya

he's considered that because he's rather easy to counter, if you know where he is, and in order to deal damage he cannot be mobile which is a detriment in a fast moving game.

Note that I've only played 21 matches in total

Do I have what it takes to be the Black Speedster

Would you appreciate me on your team as I just skate in a circle around the objective, pushing my Q and E whenever there's a push or someone's badly injured with the occasional speed boost or environmental kill

progression level means shit, ranked is the only one that matters.

GOOD REASON TO HAVE SHIT MATCHMAKING

2 PREMADES VS NO PARTY
& WITH 2 LOW LEVELS ---^

Ana's was alright but
>sticking rifle barrel out window
>retarded fucking muzzle break
>no cheekweld on the rifle
Fucking artists can't do anything right.

People bitch about him because they're in the mid 30s and suck major dick. Nobody half decent considers him bad or OP. You'll not see him at higher levels because his mobility is shit.

>About to finish longass Koth game
>Server shut down because of an unknown error
>Everyone re-instanced to a new map
NANI?!

Can you wall ride?After a while that is all that separates good Lucios from bad

kay

you should ask yourself why your level 81 self isn't better than people less than half your level.

>shells ejecting from a fucking revolver

Hanzo.

>when you realize that the language ana speaks when activating her ult is ancient egyptian

HOL UP NIGGUH HOL UP I TOLD YOU WE WUZ KANGS N SHIET I SWEAR TO GOD WE DEM BOIS NIGGA WE MADE IT SENPAI WE BE KANGZ NOW FUK DA WHITE PEOPLE WE RULE THIS SHIT MY NIGGA MOFUGGIN BITCH ASS WHITE HONKEY LYIN ASS TRYNNA TELL ME MY BRUTHAS AIN'T EGYPTIANS BAKA NIGGA S M H THIS IS REAL KANGZ HOURS WHO TF UP MASH THAT MF HEIROGLYPHICS BUTTON

nothing wrong with american comics

Genji

I never noticed that... jesus fucking christ.

>6+ hours as junkrat
>cant get that achievement either.

I guess I am too autistic to use it when the enemy is grouped up, or they all just die faster than I can ult them.

>be Rein
>super ult'd Genji appears
>no charge
Well, looks like I'm going out like a man, eat my hammer you piece of shit.

I try man, mostly I can circle the KotH room just fine. I recently upgraded from the China tower's center pillar to just casually skating around the room's walls, and I rarely ever die as people just don't look for me there. I skate as much as I can, but when I'm the only healer I rarely get the speedboost necessary to wallride the fancier parts.

I just want to be the black demon.

This is absolute fucking garbage.

I don't know if spoken Ancient Egyptian is a known language and I feel dumb asking. Like surely not right but at the same time how do we know how to pronounce stuff like Horus or Ra

>got riptire quad
>it was at a time the achievements were glitched
>didn't give me it
reeeeeee
I also didn't have the ones for 3 destroyed Teleports, the bomb/trap one and Lockdown, but have them now

>manage to get to rank 30, the game can't find games for us after that
>start making my way to the top
What's a good rank to shoot for? 'm thinking if I can make it to 70ish that'd be perfect.

>Nerfed Mercy + you can't heal with her anyways because there's fucking Anas everywhere bombing people
>Nerfed 76
>Nerfed Torbjorn
>Nerfed Symmetra
>Indirectly nerfed Pharah
>Indirectly nerfed Winston
>The only character I play that isn't useless now is D.va
T-Thanks, Blizzard. I guess I'm going to have 10000 fucking hours on D.va and her obnoxious voice and lines.
Jesus, I can't even be decent as a shitter anymore because I have no one to play. I'm tired, man.

>>Nerfed Torbjorn
>>Nerfed Symmetra
>>Indirectly nerfed Winston
Que?

>Nerfed Torbjorn
Conole babby confirmed.

>[indistinct terrorist speak]
>screen is full of fucking particle effects
>can't see shit
>"wtf no kills"

??

why did they think this was a good decision

>how do we pronounce "Ra"

It's two fucking letters. How else you would pronounce it? Ray?

Console shitters who couldn't deal

>Warīhum quwitak
>Ancient Egyptian
It's Sandspeak for "Show them your strength." Not Ancient Egyptian.

Then Pharah wasn't indirectly nerfed because meme console aim won't be able to 3shot her as McCree.

>Nerfed 76

Did you actually tapfire with him? He'll be about the same for the majority of players. If you feel you can't play him for whatever reason anymore just try McCree.

>glass bottles smashing all over the place
>cant hear the mei behind me freezing me

Nth for Mercy canonically gets hot freedom dick from 76

>play as Junkrat for the first time
>get to clutch moment of the match
>only one at point
>about to win
>turn around
>its my most hated hero the ice bitch
>she freezes me and shoots me in the head with a fucking smirk
>I mad
>Suddenly steps in the bear trap I had laid before getting frozen
>my bombs upon death blow her smirk clean off
>I glad

Fucking Junkrat for president

So why are the people at OW comfortable working with Talon agents, I.e. the people supposedly responsible for the heinous crimes that led to their recall?

>put people to sleep
>literally teabag them or show them pictures of my children
Why is Ana the best playable video game character to ever have existed?

I mean like how do you know it's those letters in the first place. Like that it's the same way ancient egyptians would've actually said it or that's just the english version we've ascribed it.

The actual game itself isn't canon, it's just a sort of fictitious arena for everything to happen.

Like Heroes of the Storm.

>too dumb to notice your health dropping

you deserved it you dumb fuck frogposter

shippers need to die.

Fun fact, those names for the Egyptian gods are Greek adaptions of their names. So English pronunciation of the ancient Egyptian gods is like a Russian pronouncing English after it has been filtered into Japanese katakana.

Roadhog is definitely next on the chopping block right

The crutch has gone untouched long enough

its a video game

Blizzard commissions artists to make them. The guy who made the Reinhardt comic also made the Pharah one. Also, the art in the Torbjorn one is pretty good.

gameplay > story

It's also Re.
And there are several heirogyphic variations.

I am unsure about Egypt specifically but as far as ancient pronunciations go we have to take our best shot. I'd be surprised if it was not so with Egyptian also.

>try out skirmish custom game to learn Genji
>set AI to hard
>both team has Ana
>none of them can't aim their heal

fucking hell what's wrong with this game

>Widow's ult doesn't let you see enemy silhouettes through teammates

Thank you for shielding me Reinhardt, I appreciate it, but your ass isn't the one I want to be shooting.

cant see my health dropping because they put a particle effect over my health bar