Ae111

what do you know of this car?

should I get it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A9Ik81plN_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=nTh9qpzhunE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Idk but it looks like a mini silvia. Also 4age is never bad.

thanks for the personal description.

what others think is ...

It's a corolla with a bodykit

youtube.com/watch?v=A9Ik81plN_Q

Looks cool, revs high, fun to drive, cheap, practical.
Get it.

Spot me 5 bucks and i'll recommend it to you.

I just bought one recently. Superstrut suspension can be shit to repair. Really fun car for cheap imo. Parts can be really hard to source

Das sexy. Ausfag?

Yeah mate

I'm actually looking at getting one at the moment, 150hp in a 1 tonne car sounds sick
The wheels are fn01s right? If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay to get it over here?

youtube.com/watch?v=nTh9qpzhunE

Nah they're some A-TECH copy wheels from japan, will be replacing them soon with pic related. I got it for 4750 with no rego or roadworthy, but youd pretty lucky to find one in a similar condition for the same price. 76,000 genuine kms too.

If I had the money I would buy one in a heartbeat. I've heard they're one of the best FWD coupes in terms of handling. They also come with the 4AGE blacktop, which is the one you want. I would personally swap in a silver top for looks alone, but still a cracker of an engine.

I've also heard the stock Superstrut suspension is not only expensive but a pain the ass to repair, so a decent set of coilovers are recommended.

They also look dope in white, and when kept clean.

man like many corollas these could have been so popular if RWD.

doesnt mean I dont want one but still.

Wheels look good man. How much did it cost to get it up to spec and running?

I payed 500 for 6 month rego, 500 insurance, 100 for roadworthy. Mechanically the car is perfect, I think it just might need a wheel bearing or CV shaft. So like 1100 total extra

>one of the best fwd coupes in terms of handling

Who told you that? No one thinks that.

Everyone does. They rival if not beat the Integra.

It's a nice looking car but are you for real?

Are you?