/mbgg/ - Mobage General #581

STILL SUMMER edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games played in the thread, read this:

ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:

Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.

pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

This is Tia. She makes potions.

Can she make babies? I need some ASAP

First for 2nd turn draw two cards.

TWO CARDS
W
O

C
A
R
D
SECOND TURN

>it's a little girl with wide hips game

Post Mobage spats.

Maintenance in Otogi?

i72RkUsVyGk8 - An account with TWO (2) 3* Tachibanas

Please just leave me alone

Don't bother unless it's a 4* account

no

Is shironeko going up in flames?

Why is colopl working on so many shitty games when they can literally survive just off of shironeko and focus on it instead of their shitty mh ripoff?

How are you guys doing with your dailies in SV? For me it's

Easy mode:
Rune

Not too bad:
Haven

Depends on the opponent:
Sword
Shadow
Dragon

Difficult:
Blood

Just skip it:
Forest

Should I invest in more workers? I bought one so far but the price went up

Stagnation is bad m8

Colopl doesn't want to work on shironeko anymore but are forced to by investors

They know it's better to no put all your pigs in one farm

Yeah look how well that's turning out for them

Shironeko is dying more and more every month. Shit gets delayed left and right. Just look at their recent YouTube videos and people are furious

Easy:
Shadow(main)
Sword
Dragon
Blood

Okay:
Haven
Forest

Never tried:
Rune

I've literally never played Rune in multiplayer and I have 2 Merlins.

Shareholders want more money and if a company doesn't try to expand, it will stagnate.
Go ask /padg/ how dead pad is and how poorly bungho is doing. They even decided to instead pander to the little kid pokemans crowd with an entirely different game using monsters from pad.

And it's why colopl is using BGHS for idol pandering. Their VAs get to sing and maybe get picked up for something bigger and they sell extra merchandise and in-game outfits for it. Likely why shironeko is also getting music releases sung by their cuter characters but it's a little weirder for shironeko to be doing it.

>Rune, Elf, Sword, Dragon
>Blood
>Shadow
>Haven

Yes, buy them all as soon as you can.

>look at twitter
>literally every reply is them calling colopl "god"

HELLO? IVE BEEN WAITING TO BE ADDED TO THE GK GUILD BUT IF YOU GUYS DONT WANT ME FINE BE LIKE THAT

If you mean in Shironeko, then absolutely.

There's tons to build and events keep adding more, you won't have to worry about running out of things to have them do for a long time.

More builders = more stuff built faster = bigger stat boosts.

I'm not business savvy but does a company have to listen to its shareholders?

name?

bneutrn

corporations have a legal obligation to make their stockholders as much money as possible

>bigger stat boosts
Post town's biggest stat boost

Poke the icon of your flying island in the top right to see it.

They can vote to sue the company or replace the CEO or executives.

accepted, the requests are always flooded so I don't know which ones are from mbgg unless you post it

this is a really narrow way to think about it. the friedman model of corporate responsibilities doesn't transition into reality.

strictly speaking corporations prioritize shareholders but in reality they tend to equally balance the interest of both debt and equity holders.

alright thanks.

Jesus. Should I be focusing on the damage buildings then? I'm building inn, restaurant and 2 event buildings now

Jagdpanther has really shitty slots for an ATG. I'll put some more gun rammers on the mod slots when I get them but hat the hell do I stick on her interior and exterior slots?

Can't the company make a case that the shareholders' ideas are going to hurt the company in the long run? What are the benefits of having shareholders for companies?

camo, unless you want her to get one shot

also whatever the targeting things are I forget, the gun-laying drives

Did someone kick everyone from the HIT guild again?

>That announcement in otogi
Fuck. Go claim 500 jewels.

nJYpt33E2xPj - 3* Tachibana Namoi + 3* Asahina Nono

Yes. Now we have a new leader and he's the only one with kick permission

Eventually. I did spend a lot of halved-time upgrading the restaurant to 20 and the inn to ~29, and 4 gold mines to max to combine them. My usual is 3 on damage buildings and the rest on the event building or something else.

At the very least, make buildings for who you tend to main for coop.

>try my 5.1.1 MEmu
>it works
>download data
>try to join a server
>crash
So close yet so far.

I know my team sucks, but how did I lose?

If we go by atk, Warrior's my highest since Institute buffs it a lot.

Inn is high priority until you have enough deck cost to comfortably fit a few strong characters. Ideally all 4 party slots, but you can do fine with 2-3 if you want to put off the rest for a while.

Events are also really high priority, just because they leave. More so if there's town missions for it, otherwise you can farm up all the runes and do the building later.

Restaurant I just got up enough for the first affection boost and then ignored. I'm getting more affection boost from event buildings, anyway.

Responses to wcat_project's latest tweet
>That's it? At least bring back some old events like Douglas' and Shizuku's. Only an Island and half construction time for Anniversary event.
>There haven't been many free Jewels lately. Rather than reducing the amount of free Jewels, adjusting the cost for purchasing them would be a better solution.
>No Guaranteed 4* even though it's Anniversary. There haven't been many Jewels lately either. Hopefully things will change with Summer event.
>Don't have Jewels to spare for Weapon Gatcha with the reduce in free Jewels. It's hard to IAP when there's no guarantee that you'll get your money's worth.
Responses to HirokiAsai's latest tweet
>There's definitely going to be events other than Coop Reset today, right?
>Lowering the users' tension, frustrating them, disappointing them, are you trying to crush the game? And you still call yourself a producer? It's a shame that this is happening to a game I liked.
>Don't just retweet. Why don't you say something about all the new features announced that still haven't been released. I'm amazed at your lack of sense of danger for both your management and business administration. Or are you just going to forget about the matter like always despite mentioning them on the anniversary stream?

>Post town's biggest stat boost
Dragon Rider too.

The nerf is fucking shit though since the skeletons are still just as strong as ever and just completely shit on everything.

The game sometimes misloads the enemy maiden team if your connection is shoddy. The stats and battle plays out correctly in the background, but you don't see their actual team right.

Sentry teams only have 4 tanks. So that's an actual defense team you're fighting. The game defaults to showing level 7 if it doesn't know what to actually show.

I finally got the rod
>2 4* guns the first day
>2 4* spears the second day

Metal Zone 7 in arena right now, time to use all your tickets

Just hit 10 and sent a request to join the Otogi guild.
I'm the one with the level 27 Kanesada.

Grats. I'm hoping I get a good rod user from next guarantees. Got some decent skills but no good passives

Approved

>tfw you die playing with Tina in coop
I feel ashamed of myself.

Also, why are there so many people trying to do the 12* divine dragons mission with unmaxed characters?

>tfw dying to trash before tiamat but if I actually make it to him I usually survive the mission
The life of no shields

that's one side of corporate dynamics. the modern corporation doesn't exist in an environment where management blindly follows the will of shareholders.

shareholders want dividends to be paid out. as a result they apply pressure on managers to make decisions that will lead to increases in retained earnings.

the problem is debt holders want the guarantee that they get the interest payments on their bonds. as a result, their bonds usually have times interest paid or other covenants built in. however this conflicts with interest of shareholders wanting dividends to be paid out as interest expense reduces net income and therefore reduces retained earnings.

i don't know much about colopl's corporate dynamics but i guarantee it isn't as simple people make it out to be.

Easy:
Shadow (main)
Rune (earthrite is fun)

Not too bad:
Dragon
Sword (cheese)

Fuck no:
Everything else

i forgot to add. the courts have generally held that corporations should prioritize "society" ahead of shareholders. obviously the problem with this definition is society also includes shareholders along with debt holders, special interest groups, your mom, etc.

as a result they've ruled that corporations should just do whatever results in the greatest benefit for shareholders contingent that the costs don't result in a net loss to society.

in simplification, this just means that everyone has clout, not just shareholders. so saying that shareholders have a right to sue is a bit naive and may be overstepping the boundaries of what is realistic.

"Worse pack income than hearthstone" they said.

Interesting thank you

Is this good?

The Aurelia is animated.

need help with shadowverse, downloaded with pureapk it doesn't give me the folder to put the cute jap voices

most people believe in the idealistic world scenario that shareholders are entitled to a say in strategic direction, but what usually happens is they complain to the board which then tells management to put more emphasis on the demands of the shareholder.

in the real world, the purpose of a shareholder is there to raise capital. that's it really. you see on the news CEOs saying things like "we're going public so we can further expand our product and help more people" but what they're actually always thinking is "we need more capital and our bank won't extend us anymore credit until we're able to raise revenues above a predetermined threshold" or "fuck our cost of capital is really fucking high".

the public overemphasize the actual level of clout these glorified debt holders have on strategic decision making. yes, it's true shareholders are the technical owners of the firm but agency theory has largely disproved that shareholders really have any influence at all on anything (you'll just have to take my word on this because i can't be bothered to draw a payout matrix). in the grand scheme, corporate usually just sees shareholders as an annoying IOU that's hard to pay off. that's part of the reason why management is always so gungho about buying back treasury shares. shareholders voting off high level management members is really more of a pipe dream. skilled managers are not easy to find, they're pretty high up there on the endangered species list. if colopl's mangement team has gotten them this far, it's likely they're pretty skilled people.

tl;dr buying stock in a public company is a lot like a glorified ponzie scheme. you're usually guaranteed your dividend payments but that's about it.

Might have to open und close the app first

Does anyone here knows how Laffey's skill works?
Like, if her skill is level 3 the effects of lv. 1 and lv. 2 will still work or only the effects of the level 3?

If it is the latter which skill level is the best?

It's accumulative, so all of them are active at level 3.

Alright, thanks.

>it replaced your existing armor
I didn't expect otherwise but somehow am still disappointed. Whatever man just gonna get carried in fights because I'm wearing this.

what deck do you want to play? Merlin's pretty integral to runecraft and Aurelia's good in swordcraft , if you don't play either of those, the free dust from animated aurelia is good too.

I wish I had animated Bellringer Angels.

use nox

Whens the last time they had a 50 gem present quest? Shironeko really is dying

i did the only big file is the obb

>Forgot to grind the transformation weapon map for more mats
Shit. Guess I'll have to wait for their next weapon gimmick before I can finish a transformation sword.

Also last half of the event is up.
Yuri, Nozomi, and Sakura get their Marine Wear, in that order.
>Twin Pistol Crystal
Rubbing it in for those who didn't get a Haruka. I wonder why they didn't do generic crystals.

>People complained enough that the Special Ability Daemons were too strong that they got nerfed

Literally the first days into the event and most of them probably haven't seen how hard the later levels are supposed to be, are they retarded?

Is that registration for Girl Frontline still a thing or i missed something?

are you fking shitting me
you'd dust a shiny aurelia?
the fuck is wrong with you

even if you dont play swordcraft, fuck you for even suggesting that

You can play it now. Follow the guide to register

>gaining points in the otogi event
>literally dropping in ranks every time i beat the chick
Went from rank 9000 to 18000. Not sure what's going on.

Playing against Forestcraft is TANOSHII

How much space do you need to play that game?

Easy Mode:
Control Blood
Purg Elves
SwordCraft(I cant get away from this craft. Foil aurelia and otohime and at one point I had 3 tsubaki)
Aggro Shadow

Depends on the Opponent:
Dragon

Never Tried:
Rune
Haven

game file is like 150mb but it says to have like 350mb available

Shironeko combat/dungeons/events but with BGHS style combat and models when

Send help

>BGHS style combat
The thing I hate most about bghs

Playing with other people is the worst thing about Shironeko because of how laggy and unresponsive the combat is.

I haven't gotten that problem before unless you mean when mobs aren't taking damage right before you dc from the host.

That went well

Money is the one thing I'm fine on. I can never seem to find a use for all the AP from those replenishes except for gold weekends. No character space issues and I can just let it auto and sell over and over while I eat dinner and watch anime.

Meanwhile I keep getting all these 2* mana gacha units taking up so much space. The collector in me wants to limit break and level and evolve, but trying to do that is slow and shitty thanks to all the limitations. Even getting them to 3* for a chance at skilling up a main character is a pain.

I think I'm going to have to just narrow it down to a few with skills for my mains and dump everything but a single copy optimal type of the rest. At least that way I can bank at least some evo mats and event character copies.

Fuck

>maintenance when I'm one win away from completing daily
FUCK SHIT GODDAMMIT CYGAMES

Hardest: RNG

Shironeko input is really wonky garbage that's never reliable when you need it to be.
>Do long press for action
>Here, how about you slowly move at the speed of nothing instead
>s1 is a dash but enemies are to the lower right to you, it won't be embarrassing at all wasting it on the corner in the wall
>Was that a flick? No it wasn't because you don't get enough frames between all the boss enemies' special effects and the three other players spamming shit that you can see despite turning that garbage off

Shironeko's poorly optimized for Android, so it's clunky on anything other than the latest devices

>gf apk requests my precise location by gps
Always surprised me. Why would anyone need that

Can be disabled on most apps without any problems

>13* Hero Coop has bonus drops from breaking parts
>Tina, Excellia, Farfalla, Noah
>Destroy head as Tina and Farfalla breaks torso
>Kite around waiting for Noah to break the boss' horn, she never does and immediately dies in the third stage