tera.enmasse.com/news/patch-notes

>Class balance patch notes
sites.google.com/site/yoshasstuff/home
forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/2964/aces-wild-class-balance-changes/p1

>KTERA Updates
docs.google.com/document/d/10AhhnR8vbLcq5xAWtDgZm6rToT-lt1nrnlyDZjJ_Z7g/edit#

>Commonly Asked Questions, Class/Server Information
pastebin.com/jdYtH4fS (embed)

>Useful/Misc Links, Modding Info, loadse mods, use at your own risk due to most being outdated
pastebin.com/fuGuFWWZ (embed)
pastebin.com/RSiBHKeP (embed)
imgur.com/a/jkhac ------------> bunch of random stuff

>Free, open sourced DPS Meter,
github.com/neowutran/ShinraMeter/wiki

>Veeky Forums guilds
pastebin.com/SdEfujCf (embed)

>Endgame Guides/Info
sites.google.com/site/yoshasstuff/shadowsanguinaryguide

Elin album: imgur.com/a/PdM3t
Pull my little lewd tail

>Elin lewd SFM
ballistixz.tumblr.com/
alterize.tumblr.com/

Previous on /terag/:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.tera.gameforge.com/news/detail/tera-eu-server-merge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Pull my little lewd tail
Honestly we should just leave it at this point

first for elin butt

It will all be better after some sleep. ;_;

Thanks for admitting that you have absolutely no fucking clue how objects and characters in video games are made. I give you one star for all that effort you put into trying to sound witty and smug, the truth is however that you're a dumb, uneducated retard.

>inb4 I was just pretending rofl baited

Keep telling yourself that.

Where are you... bmp...

i am lag

Is it dead yet?

Yes, we should
~

Those words hurt so much

My boner? Yes, cause your tits are so fucking small

Do you react this negatively towards everyone who tries to have a positive impact on your life? I pity you, user! I wear glasses. There is no shame in that. You should wear them, too.

Now you're talking about objects, and characters. We are not a shipping facility. This is not a light novel! I hate to be the one to tell you user, but you're just wrong on this one. I am begging you to get help for your vision problem so you can continue to live a happy and productive life. And for what it is worth, I am not pretending. I am sincerely concerned about you and I hope you take the steps needed to restore your vision and clear your rambling thoughts.

whoever said ninja and brawler are good for beginners, thanks, really enjoying the brawler class. a bit confused as to why it is race AND gender locked but whatever.

I'm glad you like brawler, but ... I'm sorry user, someone trolled you. Brawler isn't good for beginners, it's complicated as fuck. Easily one of the hardest classes in the game, up there with warrior and sorc in terms of complexity. Probably surpasses them both desu. Do you know how many times I forgot to use growing fury? And then how some skills block and others don't. I can't be expected to remember all this shit...

Thanks, I'll make a sorc now. What race should I be? I want to pick the best race for sorc.

>got my gunner to 65
>try ghilieglade because a guildmate tells me to
>takes like 30 minutes just to get to the final boss
>die because of poison fruit
Fuck this game. Why is gunner so shit at max level?

>it's complicated as fuck. Easily one of the hardest classes in the game
lol wut

How in the fuck do you die in ghilli? Have you never done it? If you were a zerker I could totally understand eating poisons because your charge decided to ignore your camera.. but gunner?

Methinks you should just practice.

idk I like the combos they do...

Gunner is hard, they don't have a lot of mobility compared to most ranged classes and they never fucking crit so i have to put hella crit factor on my character. I'm at +160 already and I still only crit 70% of the time, honestly it's bs. I already have the rotation down, from maining ninja before i picked up gunner easily. Just auto attack until you can burst fire. AB would be good but it is only good at close range since it blows up right after firing, its bullshit. I'm a ranged class this is fucked. Sometimes it even blows up a little too late, which I think might be a ping issue? I know burst fire can be affected by high ping and mine is 70 so I think that's pretty high up there. I practiced from 1-65 so I don't have a lot to learn imo. Ghilieglade is just bullshit for gunners.

>and they never fucking crit so i have to put hella crit factor on my character.
Are you this guy too? Because this is some top tier bait.

so brawler is beginner friendly then? I'm confused but it seems fine so far

+160 is like, dreadnaught and free jewelry level. Get some real crit and etchings, you should demolish the thing.

Brawler is probably the easiest and most fun class in the game up until endgame, and then you're gonna have trouble holding aggro.

Gunner is also ridiculously easy in that their rotation is simple and they output retarded damage with high crit rate for next to no effort. Though they do only have the one short i-frame dodge.

>making a new thread just because we hit image limit
this thread is sad

The best part is besides the OP and some Castanic, nobody posted any relevant images whatsoever. We could've finished the last thread out without any problems, but it's a good thing we didn't, so some guy could post his crying anime girl as he begged for his fuccboi to return to him.

am I only allowed to tank as brawler? I was hoping I could try dps a bit. gunner seemed interesting also, maybe i'll try that instead.

It wont let you queue as a DPS, and either way it would be a bad idea to have two tanks in the party.

I mean you're basically a DPS class anyway, its just you absolutely HAVE to be on top of your fucking game with good equipment or you will lose aggro.

oh now I understand, they're the dps tanks. I'd say I'm nowhere near experienced enough to try tanking in this game yet. I don't know any fights, let alone trying to manage aggro while doing them. I'll try gunner out since I'm only level 7.

Again that's really only real deal endgame when you have these problems.

Everything before that you're basically being the motherfucking godhand and most of your attacks are also blocks. Nearly impossible to fucking die. I keep mine around because its fun as hell to solo with.

Also managing aggro for brawler just means "KEEP FUCKING HITTING THEM"

Not trying to dissuade you from Gunner though, that one is also exceptionally easy to play and lets you experience dungeons from a pretty safe distance if you're uncomfortable about going in blind as melee.

You need a buddy up code by the way?

Do I buy raincoat boxes or make a castanic/elf and buy rng boxes

someone post raincoat elins

post em

Im not sure what i'm supposed to be posting here

drops that you've gotten so far from the mongo event?

is the head gear permanent

yeah the tie up is pemanent, ik you can get the blue and red one from this event but no one's confirmed a black one

Oh, I didn't realize there was another.
Do you just find weird monsters out in the field and kill them? Sounds kinda boring.

yeah, it's cancer but there's not much else to do at 5am

currently the only monsters you can find during this point in the event are tiny minions and maybe 1 actual mob, so trying to find anything on the compass is a pain because of it's size

pic related

I wanna cum on those tits

I can use the buddy up code it said on the character selection screen, so go ahead and post it, I just have to be under level 9 to use it.

what the fuck CC go to bed.

What server?

post butt

do it~

How can I make this more gay?

Which guild do I join on MT for the most content? I know the big three, but I heard things about Prison School, Comfy and Good Fight. Is the Veeky Forums guild a real thing and is it active? Semi new so I haven't been part of any of these guilds yet.

go to prison school

Prison School seems like the more newb-friendly
Comfy I think only accepts endgame pve players
Good Fight is pretty closed off and for endgame 3v3

replace that costume with the fishnet summer fun swimsuit

i love this bait join prison school please

shouldn't you be sucking sura's dick?

stop or else i'll write my own pastebin

wriite it faggot

post butt

Lumbertown drama is some weeeeird stuff.

Just sitting on the roof watching two complete strangers screaming at eachother over literally nothing.

lolsorandom XD

wat

Tfw CC still didn't send you your god damn stickers!

Any of ya'll play Dragon Nest? I'm about to get back into see seing how Nexon is giving it Eyedentity Games.

Gas yourselves please

agreed
castanics need purging

purge elves too

>Not purging Elins

>purging the main reason this game lives

The game need to die then.

NOT IF I CAN HELP IT

Is she good, or should I remake her?

Race change to an elin

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Tera EU finally kicking the bucket

en.tera.gameforge.com/news/detail/tera-eu-server-merge

> 1 EN PVE server (Fraya + Veritas + Arcadia + Zenobia)
> merge 4 English lang servers into one

Nothing spectacular, but good enough, now post butt for me to fap to it

Elins are shit.

Her eyes are a little too open for my taste, and too close together.

Human butt posting next time
Yeah I think I'll remake her. What classes are fun

I really enjoy priest and ninja, but ninja is class locked, and priest being 'fun' is sort of a personal taste thing.

If you like tanking, I'd say warrior. Its not very feasible unless you're really on your shit, and even then you still lose out to lancer and brawler, but its a fun challenge.

DPS I would say gunner. Its easy, and makes tera play like a shooter for the most part. Insane dps if you gear yourself right.

For healer, priest. Troll skills. Regardless of if you're good or bad, someone'll talk shit. Mystics can't do much besides not heal. But you can be proactive on priests! Lvl 65 leash skill. Pull them RIGHT INTO THE 1-SHOTS. WATCH THE RAGE AHAUHAUHAUHUHAUHUHUSAHUHSUAH

What a waste of a good pair of underwear, tell me that someone got some fun with it before you kill her

*race
my bad :V

>4/05/15
how newru

Maybe I'll rock Gunner then. How's Sorc?
Of course. But I need her to look good

Sorc is getting a COMPLETE revamp in the next few weeks. We're talking skill replacement and functionality overhaul. It'll make sorc easier to play, and also better and more flashy as a class, but if you learn it now, it'll be different after the update so you may have to deal with that.

Overall, it has fairly good burst DPS. Is eats through MP like a mofo though, and you have to really memorize those rotations for endgame or you'll get your shit kicked in.

They got that 2 days ago

Really? Wow I'm behind.

I haven't played anything besides my mains in the last 2 weeks, and sorc isn't one of them. Good to know though, ty!

What about these, user?
Sounds pretty neat, if I had people to play with maybe I'd roll priest since it sounds like they have leap of faith from wow.

Priest is fun even without people to actively play with.

Some days I go around helping lowbies and doing carries or learning runs for people.

Some days I go on troll runs and pretend to be a BR and pull people into wipes and watch them threaten to kill my family :^)

It's a two-way street. Regardless, you're always wanted for runs, and the que times are low too.