Lexus IS Facelift

Whatcha think about the new Lexus IS facelift?

Eh, it'll do I suppose, not like I'm getting one.

Hideous like all modern Lexus (yes, LFA included).

I just don't know what they're thinking with those grills.

I was gonna get an IS-250 (or 350 if the price is right), but I'll stick with this last gen.

I'm not a fan of the big hourglass face.

It looks like it needs a poo

>yes, LFA included

Last gen best gen. Definitely skipping the new look.

Get the 350 always. The 250 feels underpowered if you've driven the 350 at some point.

>how do you want your headlamps
>just fuck my shit up, Hideki
>say no more, senpai

I'm looking for comfy, not speed. If the 350 is just as comfy I may as well get it, but if it's not comfy I won't.

I need an old person car.

why do all of their cars look weird
like they have an uncanny ability to make them all look a bit off

Still got that ugly as shit nose

Is this like the 20th time it's been Facelifted?

I haven't liked any Lexus in a long time. They should drop the aggressive "sporty" styling.

They ruined the front part.

Mine is like pic related and it looks more personal, more alien.

Either you love it or hate it, and that's fine but this car feels nothing like boring german cars...that's why I bought it.

Best IS

Needs more grill.

The LFA has an imposing design yes, but it's not pretty by any measure.

>still has that gaping maw
still hideous.

This

They get it 90% of the way there and then take a retarded step in a random direction

>every new lexus

Get an 03 Avalon

WTF WERE THEY THINKING?

still looks like shit

can't look at a new lexus without thinking of this

I HATE HATE HATE what Lexus is doing to their grills. It's even worse than the Acura "beak". Damn it. I am even in the market for a car in that price / luxury range. But nope nope.

If you are looking for a comfy old man car that is a Lexus, check out the ES. Or else, if a bit downgraded is your preference get the Toyota Avalon as the other user told.

You're right, because it's an even more lifeless Japanese car.

>f-sport
lol

These things have such a timeless design. I feel like the new IS's are going to age terribly

Mercury marauder, roll bar and cams

>Complains about the facelift
>Thats why I bought it

I know why you're here.

I just totally love it.
It got much closer to the highly praised 2012 concept model (LF-CC) and now looks properly Japanese with the right amount of spicy quirkiness.

I do like how modern Lexus designs don't remotely try to blend in the market of the same old European badge snobbery, unlike some other new faces like the new Alfa Giulia, Tata-era Jaguar compact sedan or Hyundai Genesises, which have been designed by Europeans in order to play it safe by having copypasta lines and curves obviously (and shamelessly) taken from widely well received German cars such as BMWs, rather than challenge the German dominance of today.

fucking shit

on a side note what kind of fucking line is this
i miss the early days when the SC was around and all the lines blended and contoured perfectly, all these new designs are fucking trash.

Wat

I own the pre facelift version, the good one.

In b4

>Lexus
>nice

Pick one

Air dam.

Cars getting too complicated for you grandpa?

Ugly as fuck. Too bad because the GS facelift actually looks decent.

Not too different from the 2016, but all the changes they did for the facelift make the car look worse in my opinion.

whish it didn't drink so much gas :(

But Toyota's head of design has doubled down on the design, and said they're going for it full force.

Even BMW realized their mistake with Chris Bangle's designs. (and I ride a Bangle Bike). I don't mind the hourglass or the lack of a bumper in the grill. Its the lower maw that the Lexus's and Toyotas are exaggerating that's somehow out of proportion. I'm sure fins were as polarizing, but I'm not 22 years old and I have the money to buy one. I won't.

And with that, I'm out.

Obviously the 350 is as comfy as the 250 and is a bit more powerful.

>I have the money to buy one

Most people are buying 3-Series and Lexus ESes over the IS anyway.

Both of which are also really ugly cars.

I like it but i hate the design of those led daytime running lights. Looks like a stupid eye liner.

This is how they should've made the facelift.

>not you're ded to me.

Can Lexus and Toyota stop with the completely retarded grilles and overly complicated fronts already?

sauce without the drawings on it?

link it so you don't get banned (let's just hope it isn't a banned url)

Ask for ivy "pee Chan" on /b

>pee
is it just her peeing or does she do shit like drink it?

enjoy your melted dashboards.

i for one am freaking sick of the angry car meme

We need more happy cars