>that story
C'mon, Justin, c'mon.

>meanwhile in Portugal

>We are watchful of any type of irregularities
>Type of Infraction: Dragon in excess of speed

>bantz
They seem serious.

>2low

Redneck country where low cars are towed and retard trucks reign free.

Let's not forget how badly lifted trucks can mangle people. Not kill you as so much shred your body so your paralysed for life while you're being dragged by the front diff screaming for him to stop.

>When he hits a small pot hole, bottoms out and loses control at 65mph

top cuck, silly Massholes

>Section 7P. No person shall alter, modify or change the height of a motor vehicle... by elevating or lowering the chassis or body by more than two inches above or below the original manufacturer's specified height

So how do they figure out the original height? Miatas are pretty low to begin with.

>ruining your car
Stupidity shouldn't be illegal... Just laughed at

That is extremely reasonable

Pretty sure they're not that low.

They are right in this case. That POS is pretty retarded for road use. Having your car reasonably lowered, no worries it's not a problem. Having your car so low it bump steers everywhere and has 2 inches of tyre contact on the road is dumb as fuck. There is a difference between making your car handle better and making your car dangerous.

>MA towing stancefags
What a glorious day to be alive

>america land of the 'free'

There are limits to bad taste and this is a perfectly justified case of fashion police

2STANCED traffic stop when?

why do yurofags think america must be an anarchy? its a public road after all

Justin Marcinikus dropping fallacies left and right

They get easily confused by the concept of freedom never having experienced it.

>"""""freedom"""""

The United States has more laws outlawing things than any other country on the planet.

>all this damage control

tip top kek

Ask for bacon next time you go to Subway.

The important thing to take away from this is that we should all be happy to see police protecting public safety. This is an excellent way to get people to self police, and there is one less dangerous car on the road.

>Miatas are pretty low to begin with.

ask for a foreskin next time you go to the doctor

>trashachusetts
NH master race

Still have mine, and bacon too.

>lying about his jew'd up dick

i can have all the bacon i want, i bet your autistic brain thinks i am european right?

Well, you seem to be quite the expert on american dicks, user.

Hi Justin! Hope a bro-truck has suspension failure and slams into your mom at 65mph.

It might slam into her as fast as I slammed into her pussy last night.

>expert on dicks
sadly the doctor that butchered your dick wasn't one kek

>he thinks girls like ugly nasty anteater dicks full of cheese

yeah nah lol

>anime

>defending his mutilated dick

only kikes, mudshits and americucks get their dick butchered and they are all subhumans

how does it feel to know that you will never ever feel what real sex is like? how does it feel that at the end of the day i can decide to get circumcised if i feel like, yet you have to live all ur shitty life with a dried up mutilated dick?

>top kek

>no dimensions related to car height

>no arguments

Fucking killyourself you Miata-driving pussy. The only reason you drive that piece of shit car is because you can't afford anything better and Tyrone ravages your wife every night while you're out "having fun" in your little cuck-mobile. I honestly think you faggots do deserve to get your cars impounded just because of how much you cry about other people's vehicles. I hope you do get fucking mutilated by a lifted truck and your Miata becomes scrap (it already is desu). Fuck you and your little "track day bro!) cuck cars. I hope you and the rest of your disgusting "car" community gets wiped off the face of this earth by lifted trucks and real sports cars with real engines that make actual power.

>jew'd up dick

What is top right image

Dried up? lol

Also I doubt you will ever use your dick for anything other than fucking your anime pillow with these pictures you're posting.

>implying its worth wasting my time stating facts to someone that has already demonstrated intent to ignore them and keep repeating the same meme shit over and over instead of something actually based in reality

yeh get cancer lol

doing gods work

that dimension isn't relevant due to the springs being lowered and not the actual frame/body of the vehicle.

Fucking gold.I see mostly assmad stancetards here.You all have less brain cells than ground clearance.

>this assmad the jews butchered his dick

top lel

the reality is only kikes and mudshits mutilate their dicks

you're just mad you don't know how to drive a lowered car.

Masshole here,
I always am polite about staties bitching about mods like stickers and my cb antenna... but when they think the car has been lowered (has not) I always tell them to pull over the dicks in the monster trucks.

fuck off stancecuck

>more cartoons meant for ten year old japanese girls

post ignored. perhaps when you start acting like an adult your opinion will carry some weight

I daily drive a lowered,mid 60's street truck.No power steering,no power brakes.It really is a work out,harder than some stanced POS FF to drive.

I once got a "your sticker is offensive" and was told to remove it.

Lel, spotted the mad stancefag. Lifted trucks are gay as fuck, but not nearly as dangerous as you imply. Whereas a stances vehicle can bottom out and kill people much easier than a lifted truck can be flipped.

>haha lol take that stance fags! Tyty police man!
And if it were lowered 2 inches below stock for some faggot autox build,
> wah waah muh freedoms fuk u Mr policeman!

>perhaps when you start acting like an adult,your opinion will carry weight

Says the immature VAPIN' AND SCRAPIN' shitbucket.

>image with car height
>no dimensions related to car height
>not relevant due to the springs being lowered

>this buttdestroyed the kikes butchered up his dick and made anti-aging cream out of it

how much of a cuck do you or your dad must be to let a kike completly destroy your penis?

"""""men""""" with mitilated dicks shouldn't even be considered men, you should call yourself an eunuch?

no self frespecting man would ever let the kikes steal ur foreskin

also

>post ignored
>replies anyway

kikedick is so mad lol

Shit I guess all cars are in violation of this law as soon as an American hops in the seat :^)

>stancetard talking about dicks

Gee,I bet you must be king faggot.Gotta pay for those fully sikk rims somehow,right?

I drive a stock 2014 TSX, but ok.

Whatever you say. Ignoring facts makes them go away, right?

Hahaha oh shit! Look at this faggot!
>you're mad cuz you don't drive a lowered car
>everybody wants to drive a lowered car cuz it's cool... right?
Hahaha holy fuck you're so insecure about your shitty tastes!

>inb4 lol jelly hater no fucks given

top bants

here is a fact: only a cuck would let the kikes destroy his dick

> mutilated dick americuck drives a leased fwd acura
Literally cannot make this up roflmao
Does tyrone have the second set of keys? LOL

kek

This thread is such shit. Literally a dickwaving contest.

>Veeky Forums - Slightly Car-related Dick-waving Contests

Poor tow op. Probably had to have half a hardware store's lumber supply dropped off to make a ramp low enough to load that piece of shit.

>What do you mean my tow bill is $500?

Enjoy that 1.2L panda or whatever it is you guys call cars nowdays

are you retarded? like seriously? measure the fucking car total height, subtract two inches, compare, get laughed out of court.

Lol look how mad you're getting, your tiny penis is making you rage

> I don't even drive a miata

My g35 is lowered two inches and it's not stanced. Trucks have more blind spots and can easily lose control more so than a stance car

your piece of shit g35 also cant run over road debris without puncturing your oil pan you dumb stancefag. a lifted truck is not comparable, albeit equally retarded.

> lowered is now stance

Sure is busrider in here

seriously, it's fucking ridiculous in portugal

>upgrade to 4 pot brake calipers and larger discs
>they come in red
>fail inspection because "illegal modifications which make the car unsafe"
>paint calipers black
>retake test on another facility
>pass without a hitch

Just so we're clear muh dick was cut when I was born so I didn't have a say.

>buy one of the best handling cars on the road
>ruin the suspension

someday i'll understand this.

who even cares, not like anyone is going to see ur dick lmao

> Using Takagi for such a shit tier response

>get laughed out of court
Or insert as much doubt as possible into proceedings.

Is the model pictured, or the defendants car, a special edition which came from the factory with special suspension?
Are the dimensions user posted from a trustworthy source (official Mazda figures)?
Are the measurements for the same model (they aren't), weighing exactly the same? (Optional equipment adding weight etc)
What if the car has become slightly lower with age?
Are those measurements inclusive of fluids?

I bet Trooper Eric French couldn't answer any of those questions in front of a judge. The officer and a judge might look at the car and say that it's 'obviously' more than two inches lower but it's virtually unprovable.

>but it's virtually unprovable.
The wheels are deep inside the wells and there's barely enough room between the lip and road for a piece of paper.

I will never understand the slammed Miata thing. People ridicule the car constantly already. There's no status. Why would one decide to take away from its driving pleasure?

Some shit tier Commie east coast state?
Ask me if I'm surprised

Are you surprised?

>that camber

fucking awful

>that camber
CLEAN AF
L
E
A
N

A
F

No

Awfully sick ay

:^)

How many times are you going to post this

Here's mine, it's on the stock suspension.

>that ride height
Disgusting.

Yeah they're pretty high. I dunno if I want to change it though, this is my daily and the roads are absolute garbage here.

You could prob cut the spring and do a 1-2 in drop or get some lowering springs, nothing really wrong with cutting a coil off your springs.
When you go cutting the springs in half and bottoming out the struts/riding the bump stops then you have problems.

>all the circumcision talk in this thread

why are Europeans so fascinated with cocks for?

They can't use theirs, since the sandniggers have claimed their women.

DON'T CUT THE FUCKING SPRINGS JESUS CHRIST.
If you like your car, invest in some quality coilovers like Bilsteins or Konis.
That way, you can raise and lower based on what you like, as opposed to cutting your fucking springs.

vimeo.com/22940047

First time *I've* posted it actually

Stop being a fucking autist, cutting a single coil off isn't gonna do anything bad, jesus fucking christ.
Cutting springs is common practice on the turbo brick forums btw
2 coils front 1.5 rear, errybody does it.