/dag/+/bwg/ - Dragon Age and Bioware General #977

Plaidweave Edition

Previous: News:
>Daddy is gone, he left us for Beamdog
>Gameplay trailer for Obsidian's new RPG Tyranny now out
>B&W is here, new patch just released
>New ME trailer, along with new info. Most of the leaked stuff appears to be true
>Master Chris Avellone is writing an FPS or something
>Josh Sawyer gave a talk at GDC about RPG stats (not that modern Bioware games have stats) and discusses Baldur's Gate and Pillars of Eternity mechanics a good bit: youtube.com/watch?v=fvyrEhAMUPo

Andromeda info: pastebin.com/BiK2KhPw

Dragon Age Shit:
>Check THIS before asking questions:
pastebin.com/NtncZWPf
>DA:O Mods
pastebin.com/n4vGHHHd

>How do I import my save into DA:I?
>dragonagekeep.com
You can use this website to create your own DA World History by bringing over your choices from the previous games. You need an Origin account.

>Where is my Warden?
Boiling alive in his armor

>/dag/ (incomplete) Art Archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

>Help me /dag/+/bwg/, I want to get comfy!
youtube.com/watch?v=y8tXAc7ur7M

Friendly reminder that DA2 sucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iea5oe2Pgbk
social.bioware.com/project/2660/
youtube.com/watch?v=kkxGynvgvRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Meredith did nothing wrong.

>Warden
>He

L-look what I found mommy

We could have a DLC campaign where we play as a Disciple trying to help the PC and the group, but discretely, so he/it has to be really stealthy, assassinating any obstacles the PC might encounter on their way.

Completion of the DLC and its achievements unlocks an event in the game where you can get the Darkspawn as a companion(permanent or temporary) or at least, get him in the game's Party Camp equivalent.

Ugghhh my body

Can I fuck it?

Once it gets better

When will it get better?

>WHAT IS THIS GET THIS TOWNSPEOPLE CRAP AWAY FROM ME REE

I don't know, sometimes it seems like it's just getting worse

First thing you need to do is find out if and where things hurt.
Next thing, drink a glass of water. If your stomach is fucked, drink a glass of water with a teaspoon of salt mixed in. Then get some proper ventilation. Grab a fan, focus it on you. Grab a bowl and fill it with ice, position it in front of the fan.
Provided shit doesn't get better, eat a spoonful of sugar. Drink another glass of water.

If everything else fails, masturbation can relax the body. But only once a day because you'll go blind I'm using a Braille keyboard.

Or you idiots could just visit a doctor instead of posting on Veeky Forums about it

I am a doctor, you idiot.

Thanks for the advice

Can you cure my coitus interruptus?

>giving advice without examining the patient
Sure you are

Why would Flemeth be dressed like that

>*TANGLED intensifies*

Thank you for your trust, citizen. But I'm afraid you have cancer. If you can send $100,000,000 to my account, I will be able to buy the cure for cancer and give it to you. Please act fast.

Why not

Seems a little unnecessary to me to dress in an elegant ballgown when you're living in a fucking shack in the swamp

That was during the time where she seduced men to fuck them to death

>implying she ever stopped doing that

Well, she didn't fuck the Hawkes or Alistair

Kinder surprises in my pants

i swear to god

..that's how Steiner died. Reznov killed him right in front of me!

I'm faaded

This is it then
This is goodbye

youtube.com/watch?v=Iea5oe2Pgbk

DA4 will be a book, won't it...

Um where are the cute gook girls?

Damn furries

Hopefully, I'm 19 and I feel like I am getting too old for video games, I'm beginning to grow out of them

lol

18 here, Iktf, I feel like such a loser playing video games so much at my age, I should be outside and moving on with my life already before it's too late.

kek

I seriously hope these are joke posts

. . .

>kill elf to cure furry
>extort furry for a shield
>proceed to stab alpha ex-furry and all the others for money
>go back to elf camp and force some of them to commit suicide
I love it.

>side with the werewolves
>realize I just lost the best merchant in the game
Replaying this whole damn section now... Massacre is fun, but not killing Zathrian is better imo because he gives you a neat Warden-themed axe if you persuade him before starting the quest

You said you'd never kill an elf... what else was a lie?!?

>18 here
I seriously hope that's a lie and even more seriously hope you're not who I think you are.

who do you think they are?

Tulpa is 16

I thought it would be interesting character development if my elf got infected, became a bloodthirsty werewolf, thought it's a "blessing of Fen'Harel" or something like that, and used that as an excuse for further bad decisions. Of course, she'd only think she's one because that's not an actual gameplay mechanic, but she's a bit dumb and doesn't want to admit she's a natural lunatic

Child...

At the end of the day though is your character more of a 'elf pride worldwide' lunatic or undiscerning lunatic

She'd be seen less an elf and more an angry dime store angel of death that anyone can buy

>16
>Better english than me and I'm american
No way in hell

And make it about the Qunari developing more explosive weapons and have prototype hand cannons.

Call it Darkspawn Chronicles 2: This Time It's Can(n)on

Hehe...
I lied and helped the bait out to revive /dag/ but I just made myself depressed

Slowly moving from former to latter. The only other elfy elf in the game is Velanna, and I already know she'll betray my warden's trust by not approving of killing the architect, showing that the elvhen are just as bad as shems
Nobody cares about your origin by the time of Awakening though, you're the warden commander and that's that
It's called a j*k*

>the warden commander
An angel of death by any other name.
Which is damn good.

WC...

wtf i love elves now

Morrigan: 1 Leliana: 0

i don't remember Leliana's tits being this fat.. are you using some sort of mod?

Yeah, this one social.bioware.com/project/2660/
Though she always looks like that in the chantry robes

Cool, thanks.

..Why would you be depewssed over that?

Depressed**.
I promise I'm not drunk.

prove it

I want to go on a pokémon go adventure with /dag/

Child...

Ich... Ich liebe dich!

Alistair is a big fat meanie!
Interestingly, if you pick the persuade option and fail it (can we work this out?), he responds with "I'm not so sure we can. I look at you and I see someone who doesn't care about the duty they have, nor the incredible honor they've been given!". What a wardenboo

>So it's back to "why me" is it?
Doesn't he spend the entire game bitching about "why me"?

The Grey Wardens do what is needed, not what is nice.

I suggest that we exanguinate Alistair and pour his blood in every water source in Ferelden. Boom, instant Wardens. Plus, that means every Darkspawn that drinks suddenly gets a brain fart.

>exanguinate
exsanguinate
Fuck I need sleep

Yeah, his entire reason for thinking the grey wardens are amazing is that Duncan treated him nicely. He also gets mad if you kill Connor/Isolde because he's afraid that'll make Eamon dislike him. Alistair is very childish
There are only about 5 liters of blood in a human body...

Please don't trigger my blood fetish

alistair is a cuckold. who cares what he thinks.

...Merrill???

>5 liters of blood in a human body...
Then we keep him alive, long enough to taint every water source. Then we eat him

Take an entire town and turn everyone into a warden
Then start a mandatory blood clinic where everyone gives their fair share every week

>wanting to eat bloodless flesh

Then we grab every man, woman, child, elf, undead, darkspawn, dog, and spider and put them through the joining. Wonder what happens when we put a demon through the Joining

I don't like soupy flesh

What about the dwarves?

Can you acquire the taint through period blood??

Liara?!?

Turn them into golems and put them through the Joining

Holy shit
Holy shit we found the holy grail

Do female wardens even get periods? They're infertile after all

>big fat tits
>blue
Close enough!

Uh Liara doesn't have fat tits...

not infertile, just less likely to get pregnant

What is love?

When you get that warm fuzzy feeling in your heart and don't want to eviscerate everyone

When you get that warm fuzzy feeling in your heart and want to eviscerate everyone

Only for that very special person...

Yes she does...
Hmmm

Go take a nap and be reborn, etc.

Very perky and cute!

You could probably get it through any kind of blood, it's a magical disease.
So grey warden females are unclean and need those fancy jew period temples for a week every month.

GIMME ANOTHER SIP OF THAT SWEET COCA COLA MMMHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=kkxGynvgvRU

>can't kill the hermit if you killed the oak first
>can't loot his tree stump either
Lame...
Anyway, Zevran says
>"Ha! Let's see... when was the last time I slipped my hand into some dark hole? Hmmm... I remember. Long story, that."
if you try to steal from the hermit, which implies that he's into fisting. kind of gross

"wallpaper"