Buttons on steering wheel

>buttons on steering wheel

>Miata

>leasing a vehicle

>greentexting

>pushrods

>having to reach all the way over there to turn the volume up

paying 50k for amerifat pig disgusting car

How the fuck you going to use the horn if not with a button? With a fucking pedal? Fucking manual faggots ruining everything with MUH CONTROL MUH CONNECSHUN TO THE ROAD AND CAR

>having to take you hands off the wheel to make a call or crank tunes
absolutely poorfag

oh shit

>paying 50k for amerifat pig disgusting car

pretty sure OP was referring to these, not a car horn

>not having hands free constant NSA monitoring of your voice so they can answer your calls for you

Those are really cool if your gauges have like a multi function display that you can switch through for different telemetry data and such shit.
Having all them on at the same time clutters shit up unnecessarily.
>inb4 MY COROLLA DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A TACH BECAUSE USELESS BULLSHIT

>autotragic transmission

breh I wish I had a corolla without a tach

>fuel injection
>electric/automatic choke
>power steering
>disc brakes
>anti-theft systems

>wanting to shift in a luxury yacht landbarge
Doing it wrong. Shit like 7 series, whatever the fuck top of the line Benz with anus ticklers and built in ballsack massagers and such cars don't need you to shift yourself, leaving your other hand free to finger bang 6 girls at the same time.

Buy an used EE82 hatch, thing doesn't have a tach and if it's the 1.3, you'll soon wish it did as that thing barely makes any sound so you have no idea what RPM it's at.

>cars

>alcantara leather
>fake carbon fiber
>stance

>motors

I'm happy with a horn on the steering wheel but here you go.

>Electronic Tach and speedometer

Twingos have their horn on the blinker stalk, it's so fucking irritating. I once drove one of a friend, it took me 10 minutes to get the headlights going lel

>it's a high-performance supercar that requires good driving skill to handle

>buying a car with hard depreciation and high maintence issues and costs instead of leasing it for a year or two then dumping the used car onto the first black guy who got lots of Obamamoney

Enjoy your Bentley or Mercedes

unfortunately that holds true for most lé French cars produced until millenium.

implying anyone should waste money on luxury brand in the first place, poorfag, rich fag, anyone

>factory boost gauge

Im sorry if I like switching through radio stations because normally I would like Led Zeppelin and AC/DC, if the radio stations actually played something other than those two.

>drake posting

>dogposting

>it's a minus to plus boost gauge

>center mounted head unit

>manual
>no tachometer

>Madonnaposting

>flat/boxer engine
>in the front

When done correctly and sensibly, it's not that bad.

>2 spoke steering wheel
>sportscar

haha, good one

ford falcons do it well. volume and track/station change on the left, cruise control on the right

>not having great grip on 9 and 3

Go install this in your miata and be gone

They don't light up in the dark though. Slight downside, though you'll probably get used to it

>being to fat and lazy to move your hands

I'm guessing the Taurus is the US's closest counter part?

>having less than 180hp/L

its like you arent even trying to multitask

based Citroën :^)

How else do you expect me to activate the jump-jacks?

>all the autism in this thread

technically these aren't on the steering wheel

v clever

Dual-wielding horns

I just did this on my car. Made the wheel buttons work with my aftermarket stereo. It works fine just a bit laggy. Also doesn't work in 2nd or reverse (shifter blocks the signal).

It basically replicates the signal coming from the stereo remote control. The buttons on the wheel were programmed with the buttons on the remote.

The black wire goes to an IR transmitter (that little nub that sends signals from remote controls).

This is the only visible difference. I had to drill a hole.

Wheel (older pic)

I chose this spot because it was angled up toward the stereo. Still doesn't work in 2nd or reverse but I don't really mind. I may or may not find a better location later.