Keynesian economics is fucked

I don't understand how anyone could fall for this Keynesian economics meme. It's going to cause the biggest economic collapse the world has ever known.

Keynesian economics is basically just doubling down on a losing trade. Like when you buy blockbuster at $22 in 2004, and then it drops to $20 so you buy more, then $15 so you buy more, and $10, more.

Now it's fucking worth $0.

This is what I understand Keynesian economics to be on a global economic scale. What economy is going down? Better print more money get people to make bigger more desperate bets. What it's still going down faster?! Better print even MORE money and make even BIGGER bets. Surely when that money is invested correctly wel'l come back to break even.

Really that's all it is. it's a fucking martignale strategy with the global economy.

How the fuck has the world come to this? Where a handful of very smart people are essentially employing a very slow and large martingale strategy on the livelihoods of everyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243
investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/
sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/
youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c
youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q
haaretz.com/israel-news/family-values-1.323094'
pastebin.com/d3HssQbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1% of the population is "intelligent". most people who are intelligent want nothing to do with economics and are drawn to more challenging fields like science/math. this is how we fucked up. the smart people were so busy being smart, they forgot they were letting retards make their laws and economic policies. we are screwed. luckily our consequences will never really be what they should be. there will be a deus ex machina moment and these problems will go away after a few years-decades of tough times.

Well I mean the alternative to stimulus is to let an irrational market drag down all businesses in a spiral where even the most steadfast company can't stay afloat. You decide which one is more conducive to maintaining the creation of wealth.

Also don't forget the social and societal costs of having to wait out a depression.

Economics itself is a meme

>maintaining the creation of wealth
I wonder who can be behind this post.

yeah nigga fuck tha comparative advantage po'lice

we outchea chopping wood AND fishing

>How the fuck has the world come to this?
because government got involved in the economy and fucked it all up

This

Just own Bitcoin and enjoy the show.

xDDDD i LOOOOVE the jew meme!

>look at me being ironic i'm so intelligent and above it all

Keynes was the man that justified in economic mumble jumble that the government should run the economy and naturally, he was a hero among governments. Do you think governments want to hear Austrian Economics where they don't get to control things?

Pls freedom is dead, liberty is dead and it's only going to get worse boys

But can't you see that this kind of 'doubling down' risks getting DEEPER in the hole?

I mean let's say I was making Stockmarket investments or something, and I dun goof picking them and my account is at 50%.

Do I double my leverage, and go doubly hard into the same stocks hoping it'd go back up?

If the economy is going badly because of a debt crisis or a productivity reduction, is getting into deeper debt the solution?

I mean we're gambling on the fact that with this money we'll be able to 'leverage' making investments that will boost our productivity so much so that we'll be able to pay off the debt (or increase interest rates in the future).

And if that fails? More debt! At some point we're going to have to pay this shit back in the future, and if the investments we make now fail to create that productivity, then we're fucked when it comes time to repay.

So what cool and productive investments are we making with all this borrowed/printed money? Housing bubbles, Wallstreet gambling and immigrants. That's about it.

This is literally no different from me borrowing 10k to put on a penny stock, losing everything, and going back to borrow 20k to do it again because 'eventually' il'l get it right and make back all the money.

Theoretically it can work if the bank is willing to lend me infinite money but there's something these people aren't considering:
What if I borrow millions, and finalyl get my penny stock to pay back, and it pays back only 100k.

That's whats happening in the US right now. We're crawling out of 2008, (Where we borrowed a shitload of money to save us)... it's time to repay that money... But we can't because we're afraid of another global collapse right around the corner where we might need that money. so Yellen isn't raising rates she's pissing herself.

All the while the interest on that debt grows.

He was horrible.

The funny thing is that every country that does the opposite, austerity, is a complete shithole

>typical businessman taking credit for unearned success and shifting blame for failure

>germany

for now.

Times are great when you're maxing out your credit card, but eventually it catches up to you

And when it all comes ceashing down, property with real world value will be bought for cents on the dollar by those holding the most gold/other currencies/commodities. It's not stupid it is genius OP.

I love Hayek and view the world from an Austrian school perspective.

Yet, Keynes is the name of the game and that's the game and rules I play buy. I can't show up one day and decide to play Austrian economics in today's world.

Doesn't even matter who's right/wrong or anything. The western world is a mixed capitalist market with government interference and active central banking policies. Learn to play, and yes, that means brushing up on your post-Keynesian economics and MMT, or get out m8.

Hitlary's e-mail to ROTHSCHILD : ‘Let me know what penance I owe you’
> theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243

Soros just a puppet and cover for ROTHSCHILD
> investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/

“possibly the largest money laundering operations ever uncovered" - released recently
> sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/
90 Federal Police Officers Raided Edmond de ROTHSCHILD Bank!

Jean-Claude Van Damme calls out Rothschild and Rockefeller connection on live TV
> youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c

Rothschilds Own Hillary Clinton: Isn't That Nice? - by ex-Huffington Post journalist
> youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q

RICHEST ROTHCHILD:
'I do not believe in God' ,
'I think women today are better suited for business than men,’
> haaretz.com/israel-news/family-values-1.323094'

MORE: pastebin.com/d3HssQbE

there are more IMO gold medalists in economics than any other field, maybe even more than all other fields combined. you realise not all economists are guys that do BSc, MSc, PhD in Econ? Most study those "more challenging fields" you mention up to PhD level. You have no clue what you are talking about, but it's okay since you are probably underage.

Read the Rothschild family history, they deserve everything they have. Enjoy being a penniless tin-foil-hat-toting fag.

QE is monetary school of thought not keynesian, moron

>more IMO gold medalists in economics than any other field

>maybe even more than all other fields combined

Sounds like they're overvalued, then, since they all can't be right

>The Austrian School of Economics

What Keynesians should be doing is "priming the pump" to allow individuals to spend their money in the economy as they see fit, which causes industry to form around their demands.

In actuality what is happening is more liquidity is being provided to the larger organizations because it is believed they can "prime the pump" most efficiently. Which results in over-investment.

Put this together with a society that thinks government is a black hole that can produce no return on investment and boom, you have people thinking the debt is SO LARGE AND SO UNMANAGEABLE when interest rates are at rock bottom lows. We are fucked until people realize the government is not the root of all evil.

And let me be the first to tell you, we aren't throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Keynesiasm has been largely successful. So you can cry yourself to sleep with your economically worthless yellow metal collection.