/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General - Ozzy's gacha edition

Previous thread Event drops
>i.imgur.com/NOcHYy4.png

>[Onigashima] and Minamoto's gacha until 25.7 (14:59)
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160711.php#nav

>Camelot's heads up + Limited Gatcha [25-7~29-7]
>news.fate-go.jp/2016/z6i1w/
Master Missions. Complete these for quartz fragments that you can combine to exchange for quartz.
Level cap up to 130.
New mats.
Collect 10 of the new item 'Blank Saint Graph' to get a 5* of your choice. You get one of this every time you roll a 5* beyond your 5th copy.
Gacha Servants:
Ozymandias, 5* Rider: Single target super strong attack, NP seal (1 turn) and defense down (3 turn) .
Nitocris, 4* Caster: Strong AoE attack inflicting instant death .
Lancelot, 4* Saber: Arts card up (1 turn) and super strong attack to one target and increased damage (5 turns) .
Hassan of Serenity, 3* Assassin: Apply poison to single target (5 turns) and chance to seal skills (1 turn) and chance to seal NP (1 turn) and chance to inflict instant death on a super strong attack.
Fujiwara no Hidesato, 3* Archer: Apply super effective bonus against [Demon] (1 turn) and strong AoE attack.
Gacha CEs:
Origin Bullet: Invincibility pierce and +35% damage up against Casters.
Fire Support: Damage plus 400 and critical strength 15% up.
Battle of Camlann: 10% NP charge to entire team when the wielder is killed.

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

typemoon.org/bbb/diary/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Somebody arrest this criminal. She kidnapped that poor book and is forcing her to take a nap with her

WHERE'S MY LANCER ARTORIA DW?

Disappointed that Nitocris is 4*, guess I'll save for Lancer Arturia.

Xth for best archer

4 days for Gacha so that filthy Emucucks can't break through the new APK's check before it ends

First for Quartz Fragments and Servant Tokens.

Both of which are dogshit mechanics

Sita when?

Almost certainly world unlock 5*.

First for stupid hypothetical arguments about how they're bad

キャッツ

>Origin Bullet
You know I really like the flavor with this CE, how the effect matches perfectly

doesn't change the fact it sucks shit

>

And both of which mean that they can reduce f2p quartz even more and replace welfares with tokens

+35% attack boost to Casters isn't actually that bad. It'd be a decent situational CE.

What is a Japanese servant doing in Camelot

The only reason Quartz Fragments and Servant Tokens would be bad is if DW started replacing whole quartz with fragments, and being less generous because they have an option to get 5*s of your choice.

>Enemy damage increased

>Disappointed
I'm not, that just means I have a chance to actually roll her.

They are objectively bad because they give DW an excuse to double down on their jewing

Its Tristan is his younger years.

Probably he's paired with Sanzou.

What is a Chinese Servant doing in Jerusalem?

they mistook him for Lyn from Fire Emblem

What was Nero Bride doing in America?

>Art has him without Arondight out so his stats are confirmed without Arondight
>Arondight OVERLOAD (meaning swordbeam)
>high damage at base + 2 fucking buffs
>egyptian gacha so this means he is part of Team Ozzy
GILFAGS LITERALLY BTFO OUT OF THIS UNIVERSE

Just a little longer my King!

whoever translated that is retarded
it's "damage taken" increased as in it's a flat damage increment on how much damage they take (think waver, but for that one specific enemy)

>no more welfares
>but you get 2-3 token for 100%-ing an event
Would you?

What is Sanzou doing there? What are the Egyptians doing there? Hell, what is CAMELOT doing there given that it's been dropped right in the middle of the goddamn Holy Land?

>Nasu shipfag NTRing players again
fucking awful

>2-3

Don't even joke about that.

>2-3 tokens
It's going to be 1.

>4* Saber Gilles

>highest rider ATK
As it should be, my body is ready

Says "Very strong Dmg to foe&recive extra dmg." It's a weird way of wording it but it's just another type of def down.

Current welfare event hasn't ended yet and you "no more welfare" retards are already starting up again?

nuthin personnel kid

>events are once every 4 months to compensate
>still just as shit and boring as they are now
no

>Arondight OVERLOAD (meaning swordbeam)
Single-target swordbeam? It's shit.

>egyptian gacha so this means he is part of Team Ozzy
I must have missed the part of Okeanos where Anne+Mary and Hector defected to Drake's team, or the part of London where Babbage and Paracelsus joined team Mordred.

LIZ THREAD

Can keklot clear hands now?

It's just a what if situation, calm down user.

you mean 0? you're fucking delusional if you think they'd put this resource behind a massive paywall like this and then just hand it out for their shitty easy ass events when they don't even give a welfare every event

>Single-target NP

キャッツ ラック!

>replying to trolls
user...

I also realized the 10 blank graphs can get you 5* of world unlocks as well (judging from Cuzilla's shadow in the picture) so everyone can get Arturia Lancer/Ozzy if they really want them (as long as they wait long enough)

>not hiding the sword to keep up with Lancelot's latest artwork

Is this pako?

What's the most poorly designed Servant functionally /fgog/?

My vote is Babbage, his skills work for what his intent is and the only BBC capable Caster in the game. Shame he has lowest ATK of all silvers completely undermining it all and puts him in worthless territory

There's a chance they might put one in the reward list of each event, kind of like Crystallized Lores in the early events.

Looks like it.

So what's the point of even implementing this mechanic if whales already burned their 6th copies of 5* and have a shitton of 5* Servants at lvl 5* NP anyway? Is this a campaign for new whales or something?

>Saber Gilles
>swordbeam
>super strong single target damage
Nice meme

>Single-target swordbeam? It's shit
>Dendera is also single target
KEK so I guess Shit > Dendera = OVERLOAD > EXcalibur > EA

>being this retarded
There are 2 rate ups, what a coincidence that Lancelot is part of the egypt one. Just face it, Ozzy knows who is the top dog of Camelot so he decided to befriend him.

Huh, neat.

Have you actually used a maxed out Babbage as a support? His NP actually hits surprisingly hard for a Caster with that little Atk

Boudice pre-buff.

Anti-Roman skill and Guts.

Fuck that was useless. Also Gilles.

>Only 4 days to get Ozzy on rate up
Fuck you DW

>BBC

It's retroactive it doesn't matter if they no longer have them.

>Arts boost with a buster NP
>Star gen skill that is only useful for 1 turn when he uses his NP

>There are 2 rate ups
And there are three 4-star Rounds. They couldn't fit them all in one special story gacha.

Honestly, the Zerker may get a NP interlude

What is the name of Ozzy's NP?

>no more welfares
>still no welfare lancer
Where are people pulling this out of?

I can buy Saber. Fuck yeah!

You get used to people talking shit about things they don't know anything about,

You don't trade the extra 5* in for the items, they're just sent to your box when you roll 6th+
copy.

native american dude.

Ramesseum Tentyris.

>being illiterate and mentally retarded
fuck off reddit

Good luck getting the pieces

Ramesseum Tentyris

typemoon.org/bbb/diary/

> Camelot written by Nasu

Oh boy.

>swordbeam
3 days. Just 3 days.
>Dendera
It's not explicitly Dendera, it's Ramesseum Tentyris.
>Ozzy knows who is the top dog
Even if it's true and it's not since you can only spout nonsense that only means Lancelot is the top kek who can't serve his king even if he's sane.

You have 10 duplicates of another SSR servant?

it'd be sweet if Reality Marbles actually performed something like Jekyll/Hyde where after Emiya's UBW does its his cards and skills converted into more offense oriented sets QQABB or something and his moves becoming like Gil's

>Nasu loves Ozzy
Get ready for the wank.

So, I know it won't be the case, but couldn't the NP hypothetically be him siccing his Phantasmal Beasts on one target?

I can't imagine why they'd make Dendara single target, aside from the fact that they need a good single target 5* Rider.

well that explains the random Jap showing up, nips have to get their wank in for every chapter

>whales already have the advantage
>give them a shop to make them even better
If there's one thing DW does right, it's milk the whales of their money.

This is a great idea and I'm sad it will never happen.

Kinda surprised Serenity is 3*. She is a waifubait so I expect 4*.

when he was released I initially thought he was going to have his skills like Helena's all-cards-up skill, and be able to either team buff or target buff. But nope he hogs it all himself

>3 days. Just 3 days
Bitch, did you even read? Fuck off with your no swordbeam meme. It's Arondight OVERLOAD, not base Arondight.

You guys come up with the stupidest shit

Weapons get added with ascension as usual.

>Can't roll for Gawain and Ozzy at the same time in the same gacha

I am buttmad.

>3 star
>male
Not under Takeuchi's watch.

Why are you surprised? She's a Hassan before she's a waifu.

>ce looks good
>nightingale looks like shit
explain this

Which doesn't suggest a swordbeam unless you choose to interpret it that way. Until we see him in action, we can't say for sure whether or not it's a swordbeam. And if it is, I'm pretty sure it'll be the only single-target swordbeam in the game.

He literally drew everything in the world better than that one servant.

Arondight Overload could just be Arondight overloaded with Mana for a stronger blade like Raiko's 2nd Buster animation

>It's not explicitly Dendera, it's Ramesseum Tentyris
The temple on its own isn't going to do super strong damage. Only Dendera does that.

>Serenity 3*
>Asako 3*
>Cursed Arm 2*
>no King Hassan
So this is the power of waifubux. Even lore got shat on.

That's probably what it's going to be. But this is melvin's last stand shitposting wise since everything else got btfo so he has to use the 3 days he has left