Why are they so successful?

Is is because Amerishit car industries are all tanking?

Proof here: goodcarbadcar.net/2016/04/usa-best-selling-cars-march-2016-sales-stats.html

Other urls found in this thread:

autoexpress.co.uk/best-cars/90327/best-selling-cars-2015-record-year-for-uk-car-sales
best-selling-cars.com/germany/2015-q3-germany-best-selling-car-brands-and-models/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They do well literally because they're still riding the coat-tails of the "reliability" reputation they got in the 1970's.

>top 5 all Japanese

haha i thought american """"cars"""" were meant to be great hahahaha

That's what 'Americunts" claimed. LEL.

People are not that stupid user. They keep buying Toyota because it works year after year.

People who have the trust towards a certain car brand will only trust their products. No matter if luxury or not. I meant Lexus and Toyota.

You click the buttons on a 2016 Lexus after 10 years, it'll still function.

And well, American cars can't top it all. The Ford may produce reliable cars but due to less issues and stuff, Toyota has earned the trust of their customers. Its an easy answer, seriously.

i was surprised by camry stats, and not at all by civic. that car is gold, and it shows honda is finally back on the right track.
As soon as my wife gets a job I am buying one. My salary would be stretched if I got one now.

I clearly understand that, but why do Ford and Chevy act like they are king. All of their cars are shit!!

Notice Camry sales PLUNGING!!! american car sales skyrocketing!! The Camry won't be on the that first place spot long!!!

ford and GM make their money in truck sales. they are easy to produce, but idiot americans will pay exorbitant prices for them.

>make utter garbage for 20+ years
>fuck over buyers
>get bailed out
>still make garbage

gee i wonder why the big three suck dick

My personal experience: Ford>Toyota>Chevy. My camry rotted out before 150K but my daily explorer has 270K with stock motor and tranny while the 4wd has works flawlessly.

>B-b-but my anti amerifat memes guise! XD

My camry is still working well with 280k miles on it. And I don't baby it either. I floor it and rev it as high as it will let me (lolauto) on a daily basis.

And I don't even maintain it well.

>Comparing a unibody sedan to a body-on-frame truck

>my daily explorer has 270K with stock motor and tranny while the 4wd has works flawlessly.

Americunt detected***

>shitposting this hard
>on a Korean kumquat exchange board

Undoubtly. Toyotas are very reliable, but never think they are all bullet proof.

Why not? Why can't I compare two vehicles I've owned? Hands down the Explorer is one of the best vehicles I've ever owned. Like I said previously though, it is my personal experience.

You're pretty bad at this...

Because they are reliable as fuck.
-My Lexus is still putting along at 250k
-My old 4Runner had almost had 300k before an old lady pulled out in front me and I totaled it
-My 2002 Mercury on the other hand only has 200k and went through a trans, both rear window motors are shot and the sunroof leaks
-My 2001 Chevy 3500 with 100k has already blew the trans cooler, burned a window motor and has electrical problems out the ass

>4 Runner 300K
U b lyin

>Hyundai-Kia positioned five cars in the top 20. >Chevrolet, Ford, and Nissan each had three.

see them all the time in the salvage yards with over 300k
usually took a hard hit to put them there

Because they're the best cheap and reliable option. American cars aren't very consistent across a whole brand, and German cars are out of peoples' price range. Also, once somebody gets a car that they like, they tend to stay with that brand. Lexus exemplified that, people graduate from the economic to the comfortable econo-German.

Consumer mentality is incredibly strong in the car industry. You can even see it in how hard "enthusiasts" fanboy on Veeky Forums

You can't stretch zero.

Look at the top 10 in the UK for 2015

autoexpress.co.uk/best-cars/90327/best-selling-cars-2015-record-year-for-uk-car-sales

Here's Germany. You have to scroll down for best selling models.

best-selling-cars.com/germany/2015-q3-germany-best-selling-car-brands-and-models/

tf. every american car I've ever had has died before 100k. Every japanese car has made it over 200k. *knock on wood* my current one makes it too. American cars can't compete, especially in the used car market.

You've had what, 2 cars?

My father has been a mechanic for 40 years and we have nothing but Toyotas in my family except for one Oldsmobile back in the deal. I'm sure a lot of normies simply trust it like an iPhone.

round here the 6th gen corolla is some kind of god

I guess I've had good experience with american and japs. 95' runner went to 220k before transmission went out. 88' Camaro has 198k just put in a new fuel tank, gone through about 3 fuel pumps on it.

Because you're guaranteed an okay car in return for doing zero research. Walk onto lot, buy corolla/camry, drive off. There are no serious lemons, only disappointing nuisances.

Also see: Subaru outback.

I work at a crossdock for Toyota we move so much the trucks are going all over Canada and Mexico. We ship to Japan. Right now we are moving rav4 and the new truck. American people make alot of the parts so I think the argument for American vs Japanese is very irrelevant the real problem is design and development