>Motorcycle Routes & Meetups
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Adventures & Blog Posts
>Motorcycle Pictures & Fun Webm

/dbt/ map: Meet, smoke, drink, fight
>google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

boring videos
good first bikes
sportbikes.net/forums/new-riders/391524-looking-beginner-bike-look-no-further.html

message for new riders
>sportbikes.net/forums/new-riders/382129-message-new-riders.html

Previously on dbt:
>14921815

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Ram-Mount-Universal-X-Grip-Phablet/dp/B00C7B2NV4/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1461622767&sr=8-15&keywords=ram mounts ball
amazon.com/Ram-Mount-RAM-HOL-UN4U-Universal-Finger-Grip/dp/B001QD8Q5Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1461622814&sr=8-1&keywords=ram mount finger
victoria.craigslist.ca/mcy/5543866437.html
usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/2002-Honda-919_27338577
victoria.craigslist.ca/mcy/5499036827.html
victoria.craigslist.ca/mcy/5500804567.html
vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/mcy/5489601056.html
victoria.craigslist.ca/mcy/5522020860.html
humboldt.craigslist.org/mcy/5555575434.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for commuters

sometimes i miss that bike.

Second for how do I for Chan

Recommend me a good phone mount for a standard. Please and thank you. God bless, dbt

>that video
And THAT, my friends, is why my phone stays zipped in my jacket pocket or in the clear top pouch of my tank bag, instead of on some flimsy clip mount.

Best litrebike for my 6 year old nephew?

Fuck it fuck it fuck it fuck it.
I got my license like a year ago. Tired of saving for a bike. Im going to finance one this June. I need it.

God fucking damn it, OP. Why are you faggots still linking the old bike thread on /wsg/?

this one

amazon.com/Ram-Mount-Universal-X-Grip-Phablet/dp/B00C7B2NV4/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1461622767&sr=8-15&keywords=ram mounts ball

because the OP is this one amazon.com/Ram-Mount-RAM-HOL-UN4U-Universal-Finger-Grip/dp/B001QD8Q5Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1461622814&sr=8-1&keywords=ram mount finger

on one hand:
>falling for the finance jew

on the other:
>not being a nobike cuck

>still linking the old wsg thread
Here's the current one

because we don't care. why didn't you make a new thread?

who fucking designs these pieces of crap?

crashed today

>~60mph on country road
>too fast into a corner
>went wide
>would have been ok if not for oncoming car
>had to go even wider to avoid
>crashed into the kerb and got flung into a field
>Ride side fairing on the bike is destroyed
>rear brake pedal is bent completely backwards, brake is stuck on
>no feedback from front brake lever, just pulls right in with no resistance

Fuck this is a terrible feel. I'm ok apart from being bruised all over but my poor bike

heres a full list of considered bikes at the moment
thoughts

victoria.craigslist.ca/mcy/5543866437.html
usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/2002-Honda-919_27338577
victoria.craigslist.ca/mcy/5499036827.html
victoria.craigslist.ca/mcy/5500804567.html
vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/mcy/5489601056.html
victoria.craigslist.ca/mcy/5522020860.html

financing is ok.

Because I'm just a faggot lurker here. I've been here in /dbt/ for like a year and I've only made about 5 posts so far. I don't care about being OP, but I want it done right.

>went wide
Should have just stuck too the road.

Why is everything you say, without fail, retarded?

that cb400 is really nice

sounds cheap and easy to fix, to be honest. i'm sure you haven't gone over it all though. glad you're okay

>I want it done right but i'm not going to do anything about it

>financing
>having good credit
>having a bike
>being retarded
go back 2 yurop

I did, retard. I posted the link to the new /dbt/ thread on /wsg/, so shut the fuck up.

H2R

At least you're ok :)

>that pic

I could use it to build credit desu
Ive avoided credit cards all my life but now Im finding businesses think you're sketchy if you only spend money you have :'(

Ive also been on the fence between dualsports and a sportbike, and I think the FZ07 is the right choice after looking up reviews.

nobody asked you, tripkuck

Why don't you have a Suzuki, user?

>build credit

>caring what businesses think

The Finance Jew.

>ugly shit fairings
>wanting anything to do with that abomination

Put that bike out of its misery

i hate to agree with kkk, but he's not wrong about this. if you are stable and need to build your credit it can be worth it to finance a bike, even if you can afford it outright -- especially if you can afford it outright, really. i did this with my last bike and just made it a point to always keep the amount of money i still needed to pay on the bike squirreled away in case things went south. it was actually kind of nice because i got to deduct that money and just and add it to my savings or disposable income every time i made a payment -- it was really kind of rewarding.

can financing be a way of living above your means? absolutely. is that the rule? not exactly.

because bike

>posts opinion on nigerian basket weaving forum
>expects people not to reply

>money, how does it work

>pass a group of kids walking home from school
>one yells do a wheelie
>do a rolling burnout instead because it's cheaper than a wheelie ticket if you get caught
dbt am I a pussy?

Apartment buildings wont let me rent with no credit
y tho

she's nowhere near as cute as your sister is.

Daily reminder that you are effectively no-bike

But you're still paying an extra 10% or however much for every year until it's payed off. That's just throwing it away.

But tires cost money.

But she's infinitely better
>Rides
>Dem titties
>dat ass
>thicc as fuck
>Polish
>Which means she'll clean your house
>Then cook you delicious slavic dinner
>Then suck your dick
Literally perfect.

>being financially responsible
>worthy of derision
don't cuck me, /dbt/. we aren't cool like that. sometimes in the real world you need credit. there are circumstances you can run into in the modern world where you are pretty screwed without it. it's gay as fuck but trying to opt out of the system isn't going to make it go away.

2 stroke or 4 stroke for enduro?

I think she's cuter tbqh pham

>nobike

yeah, if you view a good credit score as inherently worthless. the exact opposite actually tends to be true, so if you view it as just buying your way to a good credit score, it starts to make more sense.

Yes, you could have been the coolest thing those kids ever experienced and you cucked-out.

Also your dad is very disappointed in you for unrelated reasons.

reminds me of SE Cupp

8/10

>But you're still paying an extra 10% or however much for every year until it's payed off. That's just throwing it away.
Depends on how much you put down
>10% APR
Dude the fuck? I'm 19, put down $1k because I was between jobs at the time of me financing, and my interest rate is sitting at 5.6%. It's still high as fuck, but I also have a loan term of 4 years and I owe $1k on it.

your sister? on that we can agree.

>cucked out
when will this meme of word misuse end?

You must have trailer trash tier income because most apartments rent to anybody

I am hasbike I just cant ridebike

you're thinking short term though
>finance bike and pay a 8% percent premium
>allows you to have a stronger credit history
>allows you to get a lower rate on a car or a house
>allows you to save money in the long run

nah the delicious motogf

not really in nicer apartments and condos in cities

ironically even with demonstrably high income, most higher-end apartment complexes in major cities WILL check your credit score and they WILL turn you away if it doesn't check out, even if you're making 6 figures a year.

i want to thank you again for sharing your girlfriend's tits. i had a fairly rigorous tugger over them, they're quite aesthetically pleasing. cheers!

the old version looks better

>this nigga beat his meat over a low quality picture of some chick's cleavage in a leather suit
wow pathetic

I do. It's just disguised as a Kawasaki.

Did you have to have full coverage insurance for your bike? I'm looking at buying a new one but comprehensive is fucking expensive as shit.

i'm sorry you don't approve, user!

That's not ironic, that's the point of the whole checking both income and credit. If you're making 6 figures and have a 419 score I wouldn't rent to you either.

And nobody said anything about high end apartments in the first place, we're talking about "can't afford a bike without financing" user, not hypothetical rich dick who never had a damn address or credit card in his entire life.

Yep. You're required to have full coverage for the entire term of the loan. That's why I pay $132/mo for my shit.

If you're my age and looking at a literbike or even a 600 you're going to be paying well north of $300/month. I got quoted $750/month on a S1000RR and I don't even have any tickets or accidents on my record.

>implying that you beating off to anime is superior

At least my anime girls are fully naked and usually involved in sexual activity.

Damn, 2 hour class kept me from getting a bike today.. By the time I got off my class, dude sold the bike. Fuck, 1.5k bike that actually wasn't a POS, I would have had 1k extra to play around with and a nice bike. I'm considering just buying a shit bike.
>feelsbadman

That's what I figured. I got quoted quite a bit less than that, I'm just jewish as fuck and don't wanna pay it.

Your welcome

He has a point

>just buying a shit bike
do it fagguette

>not carrying full insurance regardless of cost or obligation

Says the guy with no-bike

I don't know why you people keep trying to push this meme.

Wow and I thought this wasn't normal, I'm very relieved to hear that a silly high insurance is a normal thing on supersports, I feel alot better about my future decision to finnance a cbr600, thanks for havin this conversation you guys. Between the finnance and insurance, I'm probably looking at 570/600 a month. Gonna try for two year term.

humboldt.craigslist.org/mcy/5555575434.html
>DRZ-400 covered with cut up Mountain Dew boxes

what the christ.

Buy a Katana.

Well now that you said it, it lost its appeal. You're like fashion gone bad and has been shunned by mainstream media, and should probably never give advice ever again.

That's obviously the wrap from 2-liter bottles you coke fag.

I will not endure that curse.

Do you guys know if it would be possible to have a dealership help me track down a certain model/year bike albeit used/new? Like could I go to a dealership and ask them to help me find a 2013 848 evo used, and buy through them?

Looks like it's lowered too? manlets never learn.

Yes

I would just ask to look around. That's what I did and I ended up with this for half the KBB value.

GOD FUCKING DAMN

Why are normies so dumb? Today has been the 3rd time in 5 days where someone has accused me of being a nazi for the isle of man crest on my helmet. It's gotten 5x worse because now I have a Honda Magna that I ride around on and apparently I'm a Hell's Angel or some shit.

I'm tired of idiots asking me what my deal is, yelling "seig heil", or parents telling their kids to stop waving at me when I ride by them.

Why the fuck would I wear a swastika on my helmet you retards? Just because it's I 3 legged shape in an orange circle doesn't make it a swastika.

I rate the Arai Corsair V TT 14/88 do not buy if white, but otherwise it's a great helmet

What even is that? Kawasaki something or a custom 954rr?

calm your tits rin

So get a new helmet or scratch the paint off? You can't teach an entire town to not be retarded.

What state do you live in? I am ashamed at this stupidity.

she does have nice tits

i love you user

I like to think I have a pretty good fashion sense.

What bike? Sorry for your crash mang, hope everything goes well in the future.

That's a buddy's 954rr after the fairings exploded on the highway and he had to go streetfighter. He got it fixed, but in that picture the headlight is held on with woodscrews sticking out of the front fairing.

Fuck. I need a new helmet, mine is getting old and is beat up. I wanted that helmet but now I don't anymore because I don't want to deal with that shit.

>scratch the paint off

It's a $900 helmet and I actually really like it.
Texas. Stupidity knows no bounds

Oh it's you, neato, I do like the look of that 954 though, without the fairings.

Post some MV Agusta butt

Well then you'll have to live with your 900 haterz helmet. Also, texas of all places. Love my home state, but TX has some of the dumbest people.

>texas
>nazi propaganda

I'm not surprised. What area you live in, user?