2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

Finely fermented ball juice edition

Previous thread 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE:(PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
pastebin.com/trd0heWM

>Recommended Games:
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/K5bvsYSG

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
mega.nz/#!ChZ3lYQD!AM4LUPDWoklrnbZK0KfOQEpsSDsW5cfqyuoBHY1MsmQ

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
gist.github.com/anonymous/5e0362b6c8fb0c4a881c962e658e159a/raw/0866a6e1ea6aef08329394a6dca4c3a6dd08ee6e/DLSiteLinker.user.js

VH Specific
>VH_160713_translated_V2.rar

mega.co.nz/#F!AFxRmIzR!0vautGm-_Dd5rQVPuoPPiQ

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/ehonv
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ180032.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ160355.html
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nth for ntr is the greatest fetish ever devised by the human mind

What game is OP's pic from?

why would you bother when it looks like actual shit

Art is not everything and that doesn't look that bad, fapped to worse.

>fapped to worse

that's like no standard but I won't judge you friendo, atleast the game pic you used was a good game

VH 160722 version released. Time to see what surprises it brings, and translations it breaks.

please be Ashley content I need more busty blind mage

Dunno the source but I do appreciate girls thirsty for milk.

Fuck off with your vn shit

>dunno the source

fuck off newfag

I'm sorry we can't all be playing hentai games all days like you.

Don't be a fucking normie then shithead

>normie

Why are people afraid of saying normalfag? Only normalfags use "normie".

i swear i'll never understand why you people feel the need to be so autistic, not a single thread without someone starting to shitpost

You need to chill man, that was the only game i had readily available that was related to girl drinking her proteins and while i don't know the op source, I don't really care for it either.

Like every other general/thread/board.

>I swear why don't you guys just act like reddit

>scalegarden updates his blog once every presidential administration and releases a game once every geologic period
>already played RJ155863, which is the only other game that has a similar feel to scalegarden, and the guy looks like he's probably not going to make any more eroge

being a scalegarden fan is suffering, please halp

>adding fuel to the fire

>not acting like a retard is reddit-tier

Please respond.

What's this pic from? Sadly I don't know OPs pic either

Witch Act

art style looks like clymenia but I'm not 100% sure

Thanks

Fuck, we're now up to 84 broken maps.

this means the latest version of VH is less stable than older ones?

should be in the ghostbin but it's down for me right now ghostbin.com/paste/ehonv

No, judging from the changelog, it fixes a bit of the spaghetti code and typos. Stability should be improved a bit.

Having said that, retranslating the female doctor in the Capital is going to be a pain.

dumb phoneposter

Might actually be an incentive to go back to the bad translations.

Hmmm, I love games with spaghetti code.

anyone have RJ180032 ?
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ180032.html

No he said he would be submitting it to dlsite in 3 days 4 days ago.

Still no post that he did so. It will probably be out in the next week but I wouldn't hold my breath,

>futa_with_female

oh and just so you know, the split rapidshare link you may find while looking for it is fake. leads to another game.

The new mama game is not NTR, NTRfags will literally latch onto anything and call it their fetish. It's not NTR when nobody is getting NTR'd, she's just a slut that fucks tons of guys/females/children. Not even her son is getting NTR'd, half the time he starts fucking her too in the Hscenes. Your shit fetish does not apply to everything, deal with it.

What the hell are you rambling about, you atistic mind broken slut?

>Some guys in hero show creampied the mom.
>The kid went "I will wash away their sperm with mine own!"
>Creampied the mom.
>Actually get the mom pregnant with his own seed rather than the faceless men.
It's the NTR to end all NTR.

you just described ntr you stupid mongoloid kill yourself

NTRPG2 does a lot better at making it feel like the MC is actually getting NTRed. In the first game it felt like the MC didn't really give a shit and that he just really enjoyed watching people have sex.

Does the sister get any scenes? I could care less about this Filia slut.

What game is this?

So I've been playing a few minutes of Ariadne, and something weird is happening.
On fullscreen, I occasionally get weird flickering artifacts when moving, usually at the top of the screen, and a triangle on the top left. It looks like screen tearing, but forcing VSync with the nvidia panel does nothing.
Anyone got experience with stuff like that? It's not that bad, just weird.

How the fuck is she holding that cup?

Oh shit, this game got updated.
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ160355.html

So we've reached the point that NTR doesn't mean anything.

just like cucked? sure took a while.

>mfw there's no link for RJ181251

It just came out, give it at least 3 days before you start panicing.

>128 downloads
You buy it then user

Is this game worth finishing?
The increasing amount of bullshit tiral and error puzzles start to annoy me.

The only advice I can give you is to update your graphics drivers. Weird shit like that happens sometimes if they're out of date.

Does the loli get fugged?

No

There were only two though.
IIRC she just gives a handjob.

Unless its pussy pink youre on your own user

> Does the sister get any scenes?

Implicitly.

How do raise the flag/get the route for the bad guys in Arms Devicer + ? I read somewhere you need to lose 5 times with them in your team but then I always get the same scene and I get no message that I raised the flag.

Try to save and skip until the moment when you leave the town. If you did the thing right you should go with the bad guys instead

I thought it was fun, you have to lose to every enemy to get the scenes though, so I just DL'ed a save after I beat it

I died with the mind control guy in my party 10 times with the same event coming every time but during the night you leave I couldn't get to the slums?

did you die always in the same dungeon ? maiby its that the problem. Or maiby it's locked on your first playtrough. I cant recall i played the damn thing 3 years ago.

In the slum always except 2 times somewhere else. But I didn't get different events. Or is it supposed to always be the same one?

You're supposed to go to different dungeons and die this way. The events are supposed to be different atleast in the text session.

Does it have to be in a specific order? I didn't get different text when dying in the dragon area after slum.

You need to get that perversion meter up.

You get new CG every 100 points, up to like 500 points.

Not sure but I think you need at least 500 lust to get all needed events.

I see, I thought that wasn't a corruption bar but one that decreases when having sex like in Netorare Imouto. Any ways to get them up quick except dying? Thanks for the help anyway.

Get a group of bandits in the slums to battlefuck you, adds points fast as fuck.

Get molested during fights in the slum.

Cheating because you're going down the slut i.e. evil route anyway.

How can I cheat my corruption?

Look in the pastebin for cheating.

I don't read anything about a cheat for lust there?

Also how do I get rid of pregnancy?

Anyone have a full save for RJ157422? This game is way too repetitive.

How advanced is the japanese in this game? I want o start learning, so I'm holding off on playing this.

>149206003
>I think that was the work of one of the bilingual devs. I do know they redid some of the Scylla's scenes not too long ago which is part of the oppai loli storyline.

How do I get access to this storyline? its not in the VH Faq or quest wiki.

if you don't know like 2000 kanji and 100 different grammar rules then any japanese game is hard to read

>100 different grammar rules
You don't even need half od that

Japanese doesn't even have a lot of grammar rules. It's easier than german in that regard at least.

oh I guess I could try that.
I keep forgetting this is a thing.

Some guy on ulmf got the last Cos Ro 3 version but only gives the link in PM

If you want to speed fuck the bunny she gets turned on when you translate kanji.

well, even then if you can't differentiate between words and conjugations, or hirigana that is a word in itself, or just a part of a kanji then you're gonna have a bad time, I only know about 700 kanji and I have to look up almost every word in a sentence some times, not to mention I don't know what's up with ぞ or やろ and all these super slangy shit that's used in most pron games

I wouldn't even try to read something without at least 3 months under your belt

pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU
Hacks section.

Fuck off, you fucking furry.

Is there a way to hook chiitrans lite to a MV game that packed into a single exe file? The decrypter on ulmf only works on games that have the www folder and other stuff exposed.

Totally agree, that's not grammar related though. Kanji is a fucking pain in the ass if you don't know 5k+.

I figured it out after reading the decrypter help file. There's an unpacker you have to use for that stuff.

huh, now won't you look at that, this actually fixed it.
It's so weird how a month of driver developement can affect such a basic game.

What is the Kamen Rider Kabuto of h-games?

Why isn't anyone translating this game? It fucking needs it badly.

There are so many amazing H-RPGs that are not translated and then there's awful shit that got a translation. Translators translate only what they like

In what h game do a lot of bad things happen to the female protagonist?

I can think of a few explanations for why it worked, but it's mostly experience that makes me try updating graphics drivers whenever some inexplicable bullshit is going on.

Ariadne
RyonaRPG
Shadowcore
DnP

Only if you let them happen though

Rhodes Fortress and Sangeki of Gear are games where bad things happen to the protag girl no matter what

>Rhodes Fortress and Sangeki of Gear are games where bad things happen to the protag girl no matter what
That sounds like what I was looking for, thanks.
It sucks though, when your fetish is being edgy