Azura a shit

>patriotic

the truth hurts

>Jew supporter
>patriot

There is nothing more patriotic to Americans than sucking Jew cock

SUBAKI A CUTE SHIT

Subaki is a slut

Guys, I'm new to FE, should I have levelled up a character to the level cap before Master Seal it?

Which game?
Generally yes.

Fates

is the number of eternal seals limited per save or i can get infinite as long as i wait it to restock? does it apply to other limited stock items aswell?

Yes, level 20 then promote.

Yeah, max them out otherwise you lose important level ups. If you promote them too early, they will most likely not be able to keep up with the other units.

Eternal seals are bought with level 3 shops and yes they are infinite but they cost like 12000 gold.

I think Eternal Seals are infinite, I'm 90% sure.
As for the other items, I think it's the same. The only objects that aren't infinite are special weapons. Non-Bronce/Iron/Steel/Silver and standard rods.

That explains a lot.

Thanks, won't fuck up important characters next. Good thing this is just my first run and I'm not caring for shit on it. And it is birthright anyway.

The real problem is going to be managing your ressources in Conquest. You can run out of money if you aren't careful. Thankfully there are also good opportunities to refill your wallet.

please end the old thread first
It's just 17 posts

Can someone explain what the shopping in Fates is for if you don't need to replace weapons that have depleted there durability?
The only thing it seems like when rods run out and if someone goes up a weapon level

I'm going to kick your ass you little freak

Okay janny.

forging
you still need ore of some sort though and good luck getting that shit without visiting castles playing the lottery and winning arena fights

What's the best class in FE and why is it Hoshido Noble____?

hi

hey baby

It's obviously butler

I wish I was allowed to pick the hair style of kana

I wish I was allowed to name Kana

I wish I was allowed to fuck Kana

Or name her. Like why can't you name your own daughter?

that too
maybe be able to have both Kanas as well instead of just a girl or a boy
I wish you would fuck off

That would require IS to put some effort into it.

Or Kana has physical traits of their non-Corrin parent beyond hair color. Like they could have at least done it for Kana seeing as how shes the MC's child
But nope

on that note at least give corrins children who arent kana the dragon ears

I think they were planning for kids to inherit eye-color but bitched out halfway, that's why Kana and some other kids have grey eyes, that's the default.

The elf ears suits a fuccboi like Shigure

W-who's your favourite unit newfriend

Shigure is better as a wolf

Kana hana anna

The stink trio

Sakura a perfect but gotta be lobster

By the way, how do I make lobster unstoppable? I mean, really break it.

Have you ever been so drunk you start saying shit you regret in the morning?
I mentioned FE and I thought what said was pretty awkward among other things I was debating /pol/ related shit with them, not to mention a few other things that I regret because it created awkward moments

How rude

Realistically you make him marry Rinkah, use a Marriage seal on him to Blacksmith and get him Lancebreaker.

Battles please, if you've got the time.

But if I manage to get him lancebreaker through castles, what should I do? I'm willing to sacrifice Kamui for it.

Play as a grill, S-rank him and become his backpack bitch. Then stuff his inventory full of potions. Lobster can solo the entire game like that.

kek

Lancebreaker is pretty much all he needs.
And Rinkah gives him like +6 Defence, +5 Strength and +2 speed when paired up with him at S rank as a Oni chieften.

Another idiot question:
If I make a character become their partner/friendo class, how do I make it come back to normal? Heart seal?

Written and illustrated by Setsuna

You can just marry him to rinkah, einherjar him awith Lancebreaker and other skills, and marry someone else.

Heart seal yes.

lol

Severa's such a cute & nice girl.
What other things are cute & nice like Severa?

what the heck
why

How do I deal with this? Just pretend it never happened?

Oh god, this is why I hate becoming too drunk, you'll never know when you start talking about your hentai fetishes or something incredibly offensive and awkward to other people.

cutting off severas pigtails!

Is setsuna the most likely to be a furry?

Wingull.

>Setsuna, this is what you wanted, right? This was the promise I made to you.

That would be rinkah
She can support both furries

Her mom

I don't think she really cares enough to be gay or straight

No bullying!

I like the other pegasus knight more

I feel like I should plan, beforehand, all my supports, marriages and stuff and start anew.

Sumia is objectively a better girl that Cord

Her mom!daughter

More bullying! Kill the shitstain!

Hinoka or Setsuna?

WOOSH

Cuck.

Setsuna

How drunk were the others? I really don't know how to deal with this since I can't handle alcohol myself.

HSetsuna, of course. This is a trap and she fell for it, just like you.

Charlotte, Hana and Peri can support both furries too

The one good thing about being more boring than Lucina is that getting drunk doesn't make you awkward.

Husband!

>tfw got drunk and started dancing

What are the best supports that Awakening has to offer?

They were pretty drunk too.

What do you mean?

Holy shit, we were dancing to some youtube shit that very night how did you know?

>Peri
This one seems the most likely to huff a dog.

Azama supports.

I may or may not have been used as a fucktoy when drunk

Cause I was dancing with you idiot. While you were drunk you told me all about this place.

yes waife?

I want to fuck Hinata!

Because NohrIan Noble has nothing on Ballistician.

gross!

IS THAT GOKU?

Azura goes full furry in her supports with Kaden

Eh, fuck it then. It doesn't matter. Did you have a good time?

Yeah, but I told you we were fighting about /pol/ shit by 4am (didn't even realize the time because it was fun at least) before we went home. Let's call it a "impasse" of sorts.

Then I woke up in the morning thinking I said awkward shit and reget started to sink in.