/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order Genera

Previous thread Event drops
>i.imgur.com/NOcHYy4.png

>[Onigashima] and Minamoto's gacha until 25.7 (14:59)
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160711.php#nav

>Camelot's heads up + Limited Gatcha [25-7~29-7]
>news.fate-go.jp/2016/z6i1w/
Master Missions. Complete these for quartz fragments that you can combine to exchange for quartz.
Level cap up to 130.
New mats.
Collect 10 of the new item 'Blank Saint Graph' to get a 5* of your choice. You get one of this every time you roll a 5* beyond your 5th copy.
Gacha Servants:
Ozymandias, 5* Rider: Single target super strong attack, NP seal (1 turn) and defense down (3 turn) .
Nitocris, 4* Caster: Strong AoE attack inflicting instant death .
Lancelot, 4* Saber: Arts card up (1 turn) and super strong attack to one target and increased damage (5 turns) .
Hassan of Serenity, 3* Assassin: Apply poison to single target (5 turns) and chance to seal skills (1 turn) and chance to seal NP (1 turn) and chance to inflict instant death on a super strong attack.
Fujiwara no Hidesato, 3* Archer: Apply super effective bonus against [Demon] (1 turn) and strong AoE attack.
Gacha CEs:
Origin Bullet: Invincibility pierce and +35% damage up against Casters.
Fire Support: Damage plus 400 and critical strength 15% up.
Battle of Camlann: 10% NP charge to entire team when the wielder is killed.

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/633824/434381fcfd/
exhentai.org/g/275841/5dde112b74/
exhentai.org/g/132729/235dfcc7ef/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LIZ THREAD

She could be a world unlock for all we know. Would make more sense, really.

Thighs Figure soon.

STRONGEST RIDER COMING THROUGH

More Hassan soon.

Umu!

>UNRl\/ALED could have used LIMITLESS OVERLOAD on Gilcuck any time
>Gilcuck wasn't worthy of facing the best Secret Ultimate attack of the LIMITLESS sword
>decide to steal his shit right in his face just to insult his pride
GILFAGS BTFO

Does anyone care about the new nipwank archer

Care even a little bit

So that's why Achillesfags are autistic

>need at least 14 copies of a single 5* servant for one buyable 5*
M-maybe they'll at least put blank saint graphs in the quartz shop, right?

>

Don't even know who it is

>Bent sword
I fixed her, you are welcome

Liz is pretty cute.

Chun Li servant when

1000 Quartz for 1 saint graph

if Liz is pretty cute, why we don't have doujins of her ?

I do actually, silver archers have a track record of being top notch (even Euryale has grown on me after the oni event) and I hope the new nip doesn't ruin the trend

>havent played in a month
>come in, get my monthly tickets
>first ticket is minamoto

Shit, is that the secret? Instead of pulling my hair out grinding, just walk in and pull that shit?

Never heard of the guy before today, not really interested in finding out more than what his tiny wiki blurb told me about him.

Nice teaming up with you, King of Kings. Just make sure you don't harm the King of Knights too much, if you feel like destroying someone, just use that sun shitter. You can even use Dendera to show him how shitty his toy sword is, but I doubt he is worthy of facing your strongest weapon.

Anyways, do your best, our main enemy is a Grand after all.

If people can care about eccentric giant steam-powered roboman then people can care about really long name NP dude.

If google translate isn't failing me then it doesn't because this short period of Ozzy being on rate up is just a simple pick up thing.

So like in essence it's not actually Camelot,just a warm up to it. Camelot comes a little later.

As far as I can tell he is only important because he helped killed Masakado, who I only know from SMT

So no

There are two types of cute.
The type of cute that you want to sully with all your might and the kind you protect. Liz is definitely the latter.

>has pretty much the same body as Medusa
>is infinitely hotter
How is it possible?

Babbage is cool because jesus christ it's a steam powered mecha

We already know this Japs design is generic samurai archer.

>exhentai.org/g/633824/434381fcfd/
>exhentai.org/g/275841/5dde112b74/
>exhentai.org/g/132729/235dfcc7ef/
She does get a dick on her

You've missed Kintoki Rider user.

It's not, because she isn't

I bet you even like Edilion because of lol omg wtf xD.

I like how his Excalibur looks way more than Arthurias

Fuck off I don't associate with cowardly dogs who stab their liege lords in the back

Calling it now, Nitocris will be Solomon's pawn this order and she'll also be the one morphing into a tentacle monster.

>Cuckwain using Galatine on fucking one punch Bedivere
>has the balls to miss on top of that
No wonder they both jobbed to Tiberius.

UNR\/4LED only needs Base Arondight to handle Bedicuck

> End of mission Quartz get replaced with Shards
> Matinence Quart get replaced by Shards
> They'll give out Graphs during events but they expire after awhile and turn into a regualr, single saints quartz.

Hitler was right, Jews are a bad civilization. Lets hope Nazi-GIl EA's DW.

Fun fact: Lucius is called the most powerful man on the continent. I guess that rules out Lancelot.

No need to be so tsundere. We are on the same Gacha, everyone already knows we teamed up. We have a common enemy after all, that Caster who wants to destroy the world.

They won't do that

DW is a lot of things but they never go back and make things worse. They just make things less shitty.

You're not even a brother of the sun worthy of my time

I doubt it. The big bad is probably hidden, we don't know who he is until either someone advances enough into the story or datamine.

>Not a king
>Not in the GOLDEN trio
>Not in the Brotherhood of the Sun

Fuck off.

>tfw you could have summoned another Servant potentially won

This confirms that King Hassan is the real big baddy of the order. Hopefully this means KotRT will team up with Egyptians.

Well Lancelot is the most skilled of the ERA and most powerful of Camelot. Want to try raw power vs skill? Some idiot called Gawain tried and it didn't go very well for him.

Or maybe Lancelot was just out of the Continent. He was on the Lake with his mom, that's a different realm.

I wish i had that kind of HOPE.

Whats your secret.

The last 3 orders had one or more story unlocks being a main villain so theirs that.

Lancelot couldn't last 3 hits against Galahad. Gawain took 5.

I can just steal the toy sword if that's what you want, but it's far weaker than my own Ultimate Overloaded Beam

That is an unfortunate side effect

>not canon in Nasuverse
But yeah if you wanna talk about that, if it wasn't for Lancelot, Galahaut would have easily been the new ruler of Camelot.

Reminder that every knight is inferior to Sir Kay.

>Most skilled
>Can't beat teenage girl and weak RT knight with two other RT knights backing him up

Kek

>Anything that's Japanese at all is nipwank
>3*

Not how it works

Wew

>not canon in Nasuverse

There's some major religious differences between the two of them so I really don't think they'll be on the same team. Nitocris is also together with the avatar of her god so unless Nya suggest it I don't see her doing anything in Solomon favor.

>10 fucking seconds
>tfw your Master is so shit that even when you refrain from using your swordbeam, he runs out of prana in 10 seconds
Why did I get such a shit Master?

Kojirou is nipwank and he's 1*.

>stealing another man's sword

The inventor trio is pretty memorable compared to random Japanese dude. Wish Babbage had more attack though.

Because it's karmic retribution for what Lancelot did in his life.

People are taking this in some odd directions with "They are the worst, jewish and horrible, they've ruined it". Everything that was added is an extra feature, not a feature that rewrote the game to make it harder for individuals or F2P, but rather something to make it better for whales. Whales are their biggest resource, may as well throw them a bone.

Neither of them makes for a good sword because the handle is fucking garbage.

>tfw you had a backup power supply that could have kept a Berserker working for hours
>tfw said Berserker used up said power supply in 10 seconds
>tfw your shit servant is too energy inefficient to kill anyone but bystanders, Maiya & himself

He's weak, and shit

What's the point of carrying around the book everywhere if it's useless?

>literally did one half assed swing to make the other 2 plebs feel like they have my support
Did you see their faces? They were fucking ape mode.

I LITERALLY had no face to describe how pathetic they were, as in my face literally disappeared.

Tristan, for fuck's sake, just hit somebody.

He doesn't have the book in his sprite.

Anyone else comment much on how Lancelot is such a traitor that he's already playing for the other team's gatcha? His armor is already staining as well.

>BL is down
I'm finally free of bad jokes hell.

>tfw your servant is so ugly that animators refused to draw his face
>tfw sword fetish ginger with no formal training kept his servant operational because his servant is energy efficient
>tfw even Iskander helped ease Waver's prana burden yet your servant drains hours worth in seconds

>Has a nigh-unavoidable instant kill attack
>Was able to REPEL HERC from the temple with help from Caster in UBW route
>Beat the shit out of Saber first time around while barely losing the second figh with her because instinct+Bent blade
>weak and shitty servant.

She is pure.

Non canon! Fuck off!

>Easily killed by long range attacks
>Was only strong in F/SN due to situational territory advantage where he has the high ground, caster wieghed opponents down with magic, all long range attacks would fizzle out before they reached him due to the barriers around the temple. So it forced it to only be close range battle.
>Without his temple set up he's weak shit
>Cannot use dimensional refraction slash unless he's close, which he won't be
>Even if he could use it we've seen and heard it could be dodged or blocked handily.

>Was able to REPEL HERC from the temple with help from Caster in UBW route
That doesn't mean anything, 99% of that was thanks to Medea.

>tfw you could have summoned a cute girl but got ugly man
>tfw you could have appeared in a better story but didn't

>Bent blade
That's no excuse m8 just train harder, when you get EAM you can use bent blades just fine.

>Was able to REPEL HERC
Ilya got bored and left

100% of it was Medea

He literally did nothing

When di we get next oni to grind

>because instinct+Bent blade
Caster is long dead during that fight. The major factor that he lost is that he's already dead to begin with. Saber was fighting a dying man and she barely beat him because all the stars aligned on her favor.

After Fuma I thought we were finally free of Arts Assassins...

Okita is better.

>Easily killed by long range attacks
He's actually explicitly basically immune to them because of the territory advantage.
>Cannot use dimensional refraction slash unless he's close, which he won't be
Why wouldn't he be? He's melee
>Even if he could use it we've seen and heard it could be dodged or blocked handily.
That's the exact opposite of what we've seen and heard

Reminder that Lancelot is basically CWC, a mad autist who's completely useless at life & caused more harm to his own people than helped. He's even got a bent sword.

>lancelot is a shitty 4* with art single target NP
>miguel still shitpost
just stop, nobody cares