instagram.com/autostickergeneral

>List of Sticker Websites (Updated)
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>Sticker Collection
mega.nz/#F!zMgTUBoT!5t13MNZBcINAyDAlmBtvjA
imgur.com/a/bInMl
asg.booru.org/

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers.

>FB Group
fb.com/groups/AutoStickerGeneral/

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

nevercontent.jp/products/midnight-mischief
amiami.jp/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00003624
4c-forums.com/
redbubble.com/people/esilencedesigns/works/17470532-the-seven-deadly-sins-the-dragon-sin-of-wrath-black?c=448667-anime&p=greeting-card&ref=work_carousel_work_collection_2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/cringe bread

After the cracked engine block fiasco....
I finally got this weekend orders packed, everything will go out with tomorrows mail
now its time to sleep.

I WANT MY GADSDEN SNEK STICKER NOOOOOW

haha lol

should i itasha wrap my evo or buy another vehicle

do it faggot

seriously considering getting this made

not lewd enough for my tastes but go for it!

Itasha wrap it.

Depends, is your waifu a shit?

>goodsmile racing

based fucking notori

I've had a couple things in the works. Nothing good enough to post yet.

I finally picked up a 1996 Miata with a hardtop, so I have lots of glass space for stickers

where the catgirl stickers at

When's your next print run my nigga?

yeah nigga get those lewd slaps

race Volvo here

Got the Empire and WAT stickers in the mail today :)

Bad ass volvo user, have you done anything to it ?

>car is dirty
>no pics of stickers to post on here

Speaking of which, how to I clean around the stickers? I'm scared of scraping them off, especially if I want to use a squeegee, and I'm not sure if using something like windex will hurt them

are ya ready kids?

aye aye captain!

Better fucking believe it.

Can't stop looking back at your waifu, yummy. Sorry.

Based Yummy coming through with a replacement SEB sticker since I botched mine up

I don't know but I'm sure I have enough to do another sometime.

can we have more catgirl stickers in here?
I'm really interested in that AWOOOO cat girl

that's not a catgirl that's a wolf.

that's only pretending to be a wolf that's a youkai that wants to gore you and eat your flesh

thats one way of saying it

It's ok, user. She looks very happy on your car!

Hopefully you don't have as much trouble this time. Good luck with the application!

I'm a little bummed I haven't seen any of the printed stickers on cars besides the Lum peek. Has anyone actually put them on yet?

I'm a bit late, but thank you to those anons that posted their shima hearts a few threads ago!

This is the most disgusting general on this board.
You people make me sick in so many ways.

oh i would do a husbando or somthing

WAT-TAN AND TOMOKO WHEN

i have a couple tomokos printed and cut out already actually

buy quick and I'll be able to ship them out with all the other orders today

all I need is AWOOO! cat/wolf girl reversed and regular, and two shima hearts to slap on my new M2
shit gon be so cash.

>AWOOO! cat/wolf girl
oh my god you fucking tertiary

bruh

you dun kno nutin' jon sno

>Actually putting slaps on your car
>Not collecting them in a pile on top of your desk

I love you too

Decided to actually put it on

Dude, it looks better when placed near one of the pillars

I will place them on a car that's worthy, most likely a dedicated drift build or track car.

I plan on putting a bunch more on but yeah, it kinda looks out of place
Here's the other side

Hah, I got a set of Summit stickers as well. Should put on the "look but don't touch" one. Pretty cool.

Gotta rep summit being based out of Ohio and all, and I agree on the look don't touch sticker

that's... not relevant.

You're not relevant!!

tertiary go home

More stickers more horsepower

Final version of the clif bar slap, got the text as cleaned up as best I could without hand-tooling each letter and outline because I'm a lazy fuck. Clif Bar needs to get their shit together, the kerning on the 'bar' portion of the logo is garbage, no clear spacing pattern at all.

I was going to buy one off Facebook but some nigger stole it off my post. I just had mine in a giant group of stickers.

Do you actually have those parts in your car. Or did you just buy stickers because stickers.

I actually had that sticker on my black genpu but took it off because I thought it was too weeb

Actually had the parts.
HKS BOV, Cobb AccessPort + turbo inlet hose, but the rest are stickers because stickers.

Nah. I actually had a lot of people stop and look at my car and take pictures because of the Notice Me Senpai sticker.

I did, however, put other weeb stickers on and it gets me unwanted attention from cops that think I'm a boyracer. (I am)

I need those top two for my WRX. Where did you get them?
Also, don't ever sell your speed3. It was fucking heartbreaking watching mine drive off. Teared up on the drive up with it. I really miss mine even though I love my WRX to death.

anybody know of places to send a SASE for some generic automotive stickers?
>bonus points, no SASE needed

Shrinking slap center senpai

Gold was from cardrugs but is sold out and top is from Never (shrinking) Content
nevercontent.jp/products/midnight-mischief

Wrap it fampai

So now people are making stickers that are of quality of those old 25 cent machines...

I'll give you $10 for it.

Slap a number from 1-10 on it and pitch it to Denlin

Awww ye made the OP.

Just checked the mail today. Love the stickers Yummy!

Way late on this but I promised an user in an earlier sticker thread that I'd post pics of my Alfa.

Still trying to figure out what inappropriate sticker to put on it.

I also received my yummy order in the post today, although when i ordered Lum peeks weren't available.
was pretty nice of him to include the P!s for free, I was wondering when he was going to email me how much he wanted for them.

I also got stuff from vodnik but i don't think he posts here anymore unfortunately

All of them

Definitely need to get a Big fat catback one.

Red WAT

I've got limited space/visibility to work with back here lol

A good suggestion.

My dad wants to buy one of these. How do you like it?

You could put them on the black parts and not lose any visibility.

Totally just realized that. Don't mind me. I'm stupid.

There's good and bad. How tall is he? I'm 6'1" and pushing the upper limit of what can actually fit in the car. I can't even see the top half of the tachometer, the temperature, the clock, fuel gauge or temperature gauge because my torso is long. I can see the speed and the whole thing turns yellow when you need to upshift so not a huge deal.

Also, the paint is stupidly thin/scratches super easy. 900 miles and already two rock chips on the bumper.

For me though, it's a 10/10 car. I absolutely love it. Previously I had a Porsche Boxster (no S) and that was a 9/10. Anything you want to know about either?

I'm bored and making designs for stickers atm, so if there are any ideas you had shoot them at me!

Made this for another thread but thought I'd post it here anyway...

The tattoos from seven deadly sins anime would be cool. But I can't find any good images of them, just crap like this

amiami.jp/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00003624

Really appreciate the reply. He's been doing a great deal of research about it and thought it was a gorgeous car to take into retirement with. He's a speed junkie and loved the fact it goes 160 mph. As for the paint, I'm used to Subies and he isn't new to thin paint either. I'll have to let him know about the space though. Thanks again bud.

TWINGO PLUSH DUDE IS BREWING UP A NEW BATCH

READY YOUR WALLETS

Sounds like you have your bases covered. I'd take them out for a test drive to see what he thinks. They're awkward to get into because it's something like 11 inches of sill from the outside to the seat. You learn a technique to duck and roll to get in. Then to get out, plant a foot outside and put your hand near the door jamb to push yourself up out.

As for the paint, it does depend on color. The Alfa Rosso Red is the worst from what I've heard. If you got it paint corrected or did it yourself, and put on some film on you'll be good to go. I haven't seen any door panel or intake panel chips yet like I did on the Boxster but that doesn't mean they aren't coming. So far it's just front bumper.

Also I'd advise ordering a set of Sector 111's chipguards. The way the backside of the front fender is designed causes the tires to throw dirt and mud up all over the side of the car when it rains. You'll also want to upgrade the stereo probably.

Basically all the reviews are pretty accurate but it's such a great car. The sound, the acceleration, the wide stiff body. I've pushed it over 100 on 45 mph backroads no problem. It loves to go and always wants to speed. No sound proofing means you always hear the motor, the road, and the turbo. No power steering actually isn't an issue at all. Only when you're completed stopped and even then, if you creep just a little it frees up. I daily drive this as I love it so much.

Finally, you can find some 2015's around and get a great deal on them. Mine was knocked down $3k from MSRP and I got them down another $2.5k. Rumor is that 2017 is the last year for the coupe because of A-pillar airbag requirements. The spyder will keep going though since convertibles are excluded from that regulation. Just rumors, but might cause the car to appreciate.

This is a great forum for parts and chat about the car: 4c-forums.com/

Hm, I'll consider doing it if I get some more time -- it'll be a fair bit of time and work to upscale those if that's the highest quality image there is, and I'm not really a fan of the show I'm afraid.

Found what seems to be some higher quality or at least larger stuff here. No worries though if you're not up for it.

redbubble.com/people/esilencedesigns/works/17470532-the-seven-deadly-sins-the-dragon-sin-of-wrath-black?c=448667-anime&p=greeting-card&ref=work_carousel_work_collection_2

Can I print it?

You're lucky you can find a 740 turbo in good condition

did you intentionally put the gold one upside down

Sure, I'll shoot you the file when I get home later tonight

awoo~

those look like they can be cut out actually.

I might be able to stock em soon for domestic distribution so be excited for that too.

Yummy did that dragon ouroboros thing and the lion, hit him up for it.

I have a spare one of the middle one, in that color.

Put a sticker on it that says "Italian Reliability"

Whatever happened to bombsquad?

exhaust, MBC 14psi, intake

>explanation pending