humblebundle.com/2k-games-bundle

>Latest patch notes (7/19/16)
battleborn.com/en/news/view/en-battleborn-july-update-patch-notes/

>Official Website
battleborn.com/

>Wiki
battleborn.wikia.com/wiki/Battleborn_Wiki

don't die. we just started.

Just got this game because of the sale. OW will still be my main but I'm enjoying the game so far. How many SP missions are there? I seem to get the same 4.

I think there's 8. You can play private matches if you want to play them in order.

thanks

don't die on me!

Not playing this game till they overhaul the effect colors and redo the VO of the character in the op

Dude I hate Alani too, but it's so fun to hate her. She is so perfectly constructed to be hated.

Is this game poorly optimized or something? I have to cap at 30fps to keep it smooth. I can reach higher but it never maintains and that's even on low settings. I have a 7850 2gb which is kind of dated but I only play at 1680x1050. I only find this odd since I can play all the BLs at high settings and at 60fps. Same with OW.

Can we all take a moment to praise the beauty that is Attikus our lord and savior?

I don't have any framerate issues although I have heard that certain levels do cause problems.

If you are having the same problems with OW it might be something weird with your comp but I don't know about any issues it has caused.

No I mean Overwatch and all the Borderlands I can run at high settings at 1050 at 60fps.

Let's be honest this game doesn't look like it's supposed to be all that demanding. Hell I can even run Mordor at 60fps mid-high settings.

Ahhh kk yeah then idk aside from random level shit.

Like I got a pretty sweet laptop and on one of the story missions it'll get chuggy. That being said I'm not sure how well I can spot 30 fps v 60 fps so I might be playing at 30 for all I know.

I'm really surprised I don't see more Phoebe. Whenever she shows up she shits dmg all over everything (same with El Dragon)

Whenever I see Deande it makes me excited for when people start playing the game more MOBAy with teamfights and shit cuz goddamn dat ult

Please throw your goddamn boomerang instead of being a creeper and waiting for your grab to come off cooldown

I fucked around with the ini and now I'm good for the most part. Keeping 60fps 90% of the time. But seriously the fuck was wrong with this game? Easily GB's worst effort.

I hear yah on the effect colors, shit gets really crazy real quick and it's hard to sift through everything

I love it when my loves are fused together

Bloodborne General says hello. Would you consider changing your abbreviation? /babg/ or some such, mayhaps?

/babog/?

this general is probably dead because nobody plays this game. No videos at all. Thanks gearbox.

Just got it, but I played in beta.

It honestly feels like a free-to-play game even with all of the polish and detail that has clearly gone into it.

The details are fantastic, but the meat and bones aren't quite right, especially for that price point.

I only got it due to the bundle, and that's because I wanted to play Mafia 2 and Pre-Sequel

>Estimated Wait: Short
>3 minutes later

I don't have all day, Gearbox.

Nvidia Gameworks.

What did you do?

3 minutes is short dude.

HOLY SHIT NEW MAP

did the game get any less spongy since that open beta thing?
I could use all of my abilities on an enemy and it would barely tickle him