World of Warcraft General - /wowg/

/wowg/ guilds:

US:
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Sargeras (Alliance)

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C (embed)
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

General Resources:
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

Anti-Shitposting Filters To Make WoW General Great Again:
pastebin.com/5MZkpRsN
pastebin.com/KqvtKf82
pastebin.com/P4af3QiE
pastebin.com/GjEZ3Txj

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

wowhead.com/guide=3363/an-awfully-big-and-comprehensive-adventure
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Male Draenei

poop

DJLETE THIS

anime

TITS

is the northrend boat bugged? i've been standing here for 30 minutes and the bells gone off about 5 times without it spawning in

>roll the bones
>everything triggers

Oh yeah

EU:
@ Silvermoon (Alliance)

All boats and zeps that leave continents are bugged and have been since patch. BRAVO BLIZZARD

>They actually are STILL playing this dead garbage instead of playing superior MMO's like Final Fantasy, Star Wars, Tera or Wildstar.

then how the fuck do I get to northrend now

as a new/returning player, is there any decent way to earn the gold to upgrade the few looms i have past 60 or do i just have to accept that i'm gonna be oldschooling it when i hit 60?

Yes

>They are actually STILL trolling /wowg/ instead of playing their superior games

Realm? Maybe I can give you a few k for looms.

/final fantasy/i
/wildstar/i
/superior mmo/i
/ffxvi/i
/ff xvi/i
/ff14/i
/realm reborn/i
/arr/i

nice try final fantasy general

>piercings

Should I make a female Draenei mage, hunter, or warrior?

Need more alts in NFA

Leveling a healer fresh and a tank at 60...get in here bros

I'm EU, Twisting Nether. Got plate helm, shoulders, chest and two hand sword (and cloak actually!) at the moment so was gonna level some kind of plate class for Legion.

post uncensored ones

>not mentioning GW2
but really, i wish Star Wars was enjoyable, but i just can't have fun with it.
Playing it just makes me wish they had made a KotOR 3

How are Unholy DKs with the new patch? Considering reactivating and boosting one. I read theyre very strong atm but are they fun?!

you pay a mage or ask a mage to teleport you to Dalaran.......

So can someone help me please ? Played since vanilla but I quit slightly into Wod , though I've started again now with the pre patch that has just came out.

Firstly how do I play warrior now lol? I feel like I have unlimited rage and I don't know what moves to spend it on or what talent I should be picking , for fury and arms. Also how is protection looking ?

If I have a fury artefact , and I switch to prot, do I get the prot artefacts now ?

Final question , is there anything to do in the pre patch now apart from learn new class? What content will I get now if I pre order ?

Thank you

Vjera.

1-8 bed
9-0 lvl 2 more levels

> Nobody alive knows the name of my clan
I guess WoD-Gul'dan isn't of the Shadowmoon clan? He also never was Ner'zhul's apprentice by the look of things. Now that I think about it, a more "accurate" (ie, not alternate timeline shittery) version would have had Ner'zhul offering the demon spunk to Grom, right?

>had a blush mod that got rid of that fucking atrocious makeup/eyeliner caked on the face that they added in a later patch for some fucking reason
>thought I saved it when I uninstalled just in case
>can't find it

Jaina became Archmage of the kirin tor and specifically went to war against the horde and kicked all blood elves from dalaran. Yet now the kirin tor are working with the horde.

Please tell me that bitch dies

>log in for the first time post-patch
>frost dk
>one kind of rune
>literally 3 abilities
is this a joke?

Welcome to every class except druid.

So is mythic HFC completely faceroll like SoO was after the WoD prepatch, or did they do a better job tuning it this time?

>he removed BDO from his list
kek

She just wanted to make dalaran great again

>Start looking into the new talents for Blood DKs
>Most of the sites recommend the boring passive talents over the crazy abilities in the tree

The word I'm getting is yes

>bitch

she has all the right to hate the horde

Do you derive satisfaction from inflicting your enemies with the worse kind of skin pustules, bubbles, and acne possible and then popping each and every one of them one at a time?

I'm still trying to figure out rotation for Demonology. From what I can gather it's spamming Shadowbolt until you get enough shards for a demon, then using demonic empowerment, summoning another demon, demonic empowerment again, etc, and maybe using Hand of Gul'dan if there's 4+ shards. Switching back and forth between demons and empowerment feels off to me though. Like there doesn't seem to be much of a rhythm? I dunno.

Yes,

sweet!

>alliance

ror

need a wowg bf

are you a cute girl?

summoning sis
sis are you here

fuck off

So what was the real hellfire high council? Were we seriously supposed to believe these 3 stooges were it? The fucking best Gul'dan could pick from his grand selection of scholars?

All of them are retards, the hell could they have possibly done to be worthy of their position? They must be figureheads because nothing abut them particularly strikes me as being the political intelligence type.

no

I never really cared for Draenei but your pics have improved my opinion of them. Whatever mod you're using works. Please continue posting Draenei pics like this in the future.

Only played briefly in Mists/Cata, haven't played seriously since Ulduar but I feel like jumping into the pre-patch.

Would you recommend I just farm to 100, or are there better catch-up mechanics (non-paid)? Is there a Timeless/Quel'Danas equiv and will it even be useful (considering Legion is a month away)?

why would you need politics when you have FELMAGIC

Thesweet

MERRRRCYYY... of [breathing noises intensify]

good

wasn't the council originally just a bunch of warlocks including teron that eventually became the death knights?

tell me how BADA$$ i am

fekkin tell me

So when are blizzard going to clean house and fire the shitty b-team they currently have working on WoW?

This game would be a lot better with developers that do more than just talk about how correct their opinions always are and cry to their twitter hugbox about the mean bullies that call them out on their shitty design choices.

Like imagine if WoW had a dev team that was as involved and engaged with the community as Overwatch's devs are.

>casually do pet battles just to farm more pets
>really hate the battle system and just tryhard it with OP pets just to level others
>last patch fucked everything

why would anyone ever play horde when according to these threads 3/4 of the population is fat gay furries

>using the belt that looks like a coil of shit unless you zoom far in

Early season Wrath PVP gear was so low resolution compared to their final stages.

Here's the warrior set...
Left: First
Mid: Later set
Right: Later set taking interpolated color data from first set

I don't know shit about modding but if I can do this I feel like Blizzard can easily roll out the real resolution of these sets in an official client patch.

Relentless looks so much more crisp than Hateful for all classes and that sucks because there are some cool color schemes on some of the older sets.

RIP.

that's european servers

What are you trying to do with pet battles? Tournaments, random pvp, trainers for exp, or something else?

There's guides for pretty much everything pet-related that are up to date and/or don't use nerfed pets.

Don't forget to cuddle a Worgen today, /wowg/! :3c

Warlocks are fucking broken in pvp./

>fat gay people play on eu
>ralph, the literal fat gay panda lover, has to play on us even though he lives in eu since he gets bullied too much
:_____________^________________)

Really makes you think ...

>mfw getting like 10 hotstreaks in a row and completely destroy a boss

Fire Mage nerf when

I used to tryhard celestial tournament with Pandaren Water Spirit but now it go nerfed and I have to level a bunch of others to kill the 4 celestials which is a tad frustrating considering that pet charm gains are shit until legion.

>that meme lock mog

Whoa hi /wowg/
This is like the EARLIEST I've been up in so long!
How is everyone? Enjoying the pre-patch?
Did anyone see Gul'dan's Harbinger story?

The only reason fat panda boy even plays any more is because bearheart has a not so secret homo crush on him.

Obese panda man has literally 0 friends outside of that one. He would probably have killed himself by now.

GEE I WONDER WHAT OUTCOME IS FORESHADOWED BY THIS QUEST REWARD

Why cna't we queue for bgs as the opposite faction?

Try out his guide. I tested all these teams recently, and they use none of the nerfed pets for the tournament.

wowhead.com/guide=3363/an-awfully-big-and-comprehensive-adventure

They're all easy to obtain pets, too. The only tough part is leveling them, for which I'd suggest using Ashlei, Gargra, Vesharr, Taralune, and Tarr the Terrible from Draenor for quick levels. You can push a pet to level 25 from these five without effort, especially Ashlei. Just keep at it, and you'll be the very best in no time.

more

This is a goblin mage

post that fem panders nice ass

fuck you attention-whore

The samefagging intensifies.

Thank you very much user. Also since you can fight those trainers only once per day is leveling with random pet battles viable or just a waste of time?

They do that all the time. Even WoD has the occasional item with either crap resolution or clearly unfinished textures.

I've no time for gains - Lady Sylvanus Windrunner

>tfw running out of room on my bars for my resto druid's abilities with balance affinity

feels fucking fantastic

>tfw topping heals every bg but no one wants a corpse to be their healslut

Can't wake up ;_;

As great as I thought Wotlk was I was more hyped through ulduar than I felt after reaching ICC. It was kind of a disappointing end to the expansion.

Im really liking all my specs

Maining DK
Alting Rogue

Did I just get extremely lucky in what I picked or do you guys like your specs too?

try removing that dumb ass hat that makes you bald

>Corpse needing to blink

are you US user?
post btag

I don't have pictures of the fem pander tho

LMAO why are you so grumpy? I was curious what people thought of their class and stuff so far, and if anyone liked the Harbinger animation that just came out. Calm down.

Jens#1267

jennifer lopez is that u

Has anyone played EU and NA?

Any opinions on if either is "better"?

Mostly in terms of playerbase and their behaviour.

>Ruby Sanctum

Now that was awful.

NA top 50 guild == EU top 500

NA is dying in every online game at the moment

They are growing up

It's viable if you can reliably kill a bunch with few heals in between. One good one is Dragonblight, down just slightly east of Wyrmrest; there's a bunch of level 20~ condors that a single magic pet can rape. There's also a spot in the Vale near the one tamer, Aki the Chosen, that's a bunch of critters and aquatics, and they're weak yet give good exp. Both spots are close to a Stable Master too.

Otherwise, a pet a day will keep the doctor away.

Look at this gobbo