Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Tierqueer Filter: ghostbin.com/paste/by42s

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Specters of the Rail
> forums.warframe.com/topic/668132-update-specters-of-the-rail/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Vauban
> forums.warframe.com/topic/649037-update-18120-vauban-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if its not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GHgW2z61_9k
forums.warframe.com/topic/677942-bring-back-keyshare/
forums.warframe.com/topic/677667-the-main-problem-right-now-theres-nothing-to-do/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

warframe open world when

First for ded game

literally ded game

youtu.be/GHgW2z61_9k

DELET THIS

Was the equinox-nullifier nerf listed or did I come across a stealth nerf?

it was fixed, actually.

nullifiers no longer make you cum if you have maim enabled.

>one of the consistently most played F2P games on steam every weak
>ded

Jaded players pls go.

>every weak
>weak
yes, the player numbers are getting weak for this game. Soon it will be dead, you're absolutely right.

please refrain from posting asian people, this is a blue board

I might've seen wrong, but don't you lose all the stacks upon contact?

yes, you lose all your maim points if you touch the bubble and you have to re-cast.

>have 2k plat
>squander it all away
>Now I have to deal with the goy again

Just buy more plat ;^)

Dude.
Where the nightmare missions at?
I need my armored agility senpai.
Also
> ywn impregnate red kitty and settle down to raise your beloved biomechanical abomination with your warframe.

Someone get me an Adarza with tufted ears, leaf tail and blue energy. I'll pay 200p for the imprints.

>ruined orgasm

before the 'fix' it was a viable tactic to kill as many enemies around the bubble, touch a nullifier to cum all over the rest and then kill the lone nullifier last.

raidanon here

the pastebins in the OP have been updated.
Changelog:

TLOR:
-Mirage is now an extra. Blind still works but is less reliable than
-Rhino added. Stomp build is only about 14-15 seconds duration and range is more finite, but still a very powerful CC
-Removed (outdated) notes about the Trinity nerfs/changes

TJV:
-Added Amesha
-Added relevant Augment info
-Updated Odonata build
-Updated Itzal build
-Removed (outdated) notes about the Trinity nerfs/changes

then it's a nerf

Game is not ded, just busted. People at high levels are only playing it because they know how to exploit their favorite frame for high speed and big damage to get drops. People just starting see these high-levels pulling of crazy, borderline-hacking shit and want to do it too.

The big problem is that the game actually stops being fun after like 20 hours, and the only people who keep playing it are the ones who want to see how hard they can break it.

Give it 3 years.

yeppers

wew

that's a pretty steep dropoff. i'd be worried if i were DE

>tfw DE delays War Within to cash in on the Pokemon Go fad by updating the mobile app to let you catch Kubrows and Kavat

>Discover warframe in mid april.
>Become addicted to it and play it religiously
>U19 comes out
>Its so shit that I can finally rest in peace

Thank you DE for releasing the worst update to this game and freeing me from this evil

Thanks user
Just wish I could still do raids with my clan, but the dedicated crash that happens everytime in the third stage is really pissing us off.

You are trying to prove him right, correct? Because the chart shows at 2016 March the game had a ~65k peak whereas right now the peak is ~35k.

So just like that guy said, a decline since March.

You are way too optimistic

Question. If I sell the stock Odonata, will I keep the slot it occupied? Selecting it for sale does not produce an empty slot note, unlike how weapons and warframes will preview the soon-to-be empty slots. I am unaware if this is a visual bug or working as intended.

I trust DE is just being their usual goy selves and forcing me to buy a slot instead of recycling the old one.

I also started in april and getting sick of the game thanks to the update. I'm also almost free!

I'm up to the point that I'm finally about to play my other games.

at least as of last week, it worked as expected - I sold my OG Odonata for my new still-unleveled Amesha, because fuck buying more slots

You should keep the slot, but who really knows. At this point the game is so buggy you might lose it.

I sold Odonata after getting Itzal and ODPrime and had just enough room for all the archwings after the update.

feels gud

>tfw last time i played this before starting 3 days ago was before it came to steam

I it was like 4 years ago or something. Before mods and everything. Back when all skills were just a plain talent tree. It was sometime during alpha

I can't even find screenshots of it anymore..

Still has 31,138 players.

And every update brings back , around 20-30 k more players for a month.

This won't die , sorry,you are here forever.

forums.warframe.com/topic/677942-bring-back-keyshare/

>the first 2 replies
why do i even visit that place, it only brings me anger

what detered you so much from this update? genuinely curious.

This is what I am hoping for but this is what I am expecting. At the end of the day the only thing I'd lose out on selling the odo now, is the future potential slot that may or may not be working correctly right now, should DE fix it.

I might test it out with an arsegun later today but in the meantime I'll sit on the odo; I'm in no hurry to try and level a new 'wing.

>20k players 2013
>40k players 2016
>dead game

This update lost those 20-30k players in a week.

Workaround is simple enough: Wait 2-3 seconds after the nerve becomes vulnerable to kill it. As always, make sure the host is inside until the nerve is dead.

From my (limited) research it appears to be the result of a change they made to host/client stuff to probably fix the double nerve spawn bug (or possibly to forcefully fix one of the skips). So if you wait a couple of seconds to kill the nerves, you should buy enough time for everything to sync up proper. Crash only happens to host (which ends everyone else's sessions). To be honest I haven't had much time to play / test it out lately because I've been busy lately.

The good news is I've spoken directly to someone about DE on the matter so they're aware. The bad news is I don't have a timeline on when to expect a fix.

This update had kavats.
And that's all a giantic grind for a cool companion.
Void was fucked up,and now its even more fucked up.

They are diggin their own grave.

I still don't know how lunaro had a more "alive" player base,do people honestly play lunaro?

The reason I got into warframe in the first place was because it required little to no effort and I get get all these cool rewards like prime stuff.
However after the update in order to get the things I want i have to work a lot more and unfortunately this games combat isn't to engaging to be any fun and so it simply felt like a second job.

Thanks. Will give this a try tonight.

New player here.

What's some of the best melee weapons to get?

Jet Kittag

>New player here.
Don't quit while you still can!

Nikana Prime, War, Orthos Prime, Jet Kitten, Redeemer

Broken War, Orthos p, and Glaive p. Nikana p if you're wanting to use weaboo fightan magics.

The uninstall prime

Galatine is one of the best in the game.

if someone can post the chart, it would be appreciated

Jat kittag with its mod, scindo prime, redeemer, destreza are all really good

>I still don't know how lunaro had a more "alive" player base,do people honestly play lunaro?

it's a niche game mode, some people might play on a regular basis.

mainly nerds who never had to skills/physique to be a jocks IRL

Interesting.

I feel the exact oppsite. The new system gave me all the drops I just couldn't grind out on tower system + I love how I don't need to play timed missions (survival, defense, mobile defense) to actually earn what I want.

this, with blast and vulcan blitz

Take this with a bit of salt

the problem with the relic system is that prime farming is now a very lonely experience.

when the void was restricted you were required to at least to form a group to do long runs or just for fun.

DowncastPanda will never show up again to play non-endless void for example because there's no reason to, you can always pub relic farming.

So you prefer the having a longer grind for one reward than before because now you don't have to play one mission to get four rewards?

What is exactly the thing that makes redeemer so good?

I remember im used it and it sucked like months ago

I guess I was just lucky since in the old system it took like two to three tries to get what I wanted and after the update I ran a whole bunch of relics only to get the same stuff every time, also you can't hold more than 100 of those refiner things which is really annoying.
Now that i realize it must a pain for a new player to get forma with this system

>I love how I don't need to play timed missions
And this is the problem. Old veterans played the game for this exact reason. It's the only game modes they played and getting prime rewards for it was a great incentive to play longer. Now there's no reason.

DE completely removed a huge part of this game that most players enjoyed. It's basically a new game now, and that's why many quit. The new game isn't enjoyable to them. The new game might be interesting to you, but it's not why most players kept playing it. DE will need to find their new playerbase.

The gunshot is considered silent

What do you mean, more? I've got plenty of keys and a bunch of missions are dropping what I actually needed + having the choice from 4 item pools instead of one is quite nice too.

I just don't see the extra work, where is it?

>DE completely removed a huge part of this game that most players enjoyed
this
i never knew how much i liked the occasional T4 survival until it was gone
fuck DE

Old system: 1 player runs a key 4 people get rewards + can keep running and get even more rewards

New system: 4 players run a key and only those who have a key get to select 1 reward and that is it

Burston prime, tiberon, or sybaris?

The extra work is when you finally blow through the stocked up relics or when new relics get released and you have to farm those. It seems fine now because you have a ton of extra converted relics, but once that pile is gone, the grind will become more apparent.

I haven't suffered as much as everyone else in here.

As a new player I was pretty damn amazed I could get anything with ease without spending a dime and everything was in reach. I was still ignorant at the time where everything was calm so I had a 75% off gave them $5 for 370 plat because I "believed" they deserve it for their good work.

After dealing with most of the nerfs, the fun sleeks I went through disappeared and some of the changes that happened, I slowly started to get sick of it but have a sliver of hope "Ah its nothing to worry it'll get better, this might be good right?". Never gave them a single amount after that $5.

The fissure system is nice in the beginning, getting that part you want? Few minutes each time, but after finally wanting to grind for a part, building up void traces capping at 100 each time for it to stop at 99 / 100 traces, hoping you roll that high chance only for the whole squad to get common parts after I wouldn't want to do Void Fissures anymore. Even if the benefit of choosing a part is great, I just, stopped with it for a while.
So much bugs in this update got me to be so frustrated with this game too.

I think I'm still here because, I want most of the cosmetics (frames, colors, syandana,etc) so I keep grinding to sell for plat. This update is slowly pushing me away from it however.

DE better find a way to surprise me with War Within and Underdog it, or I guess I'm finally going.

Not that it will change anything, but I'll shill my thread: forums.warframe.com/topic/677667-the-main-problem-right-now-theres-nothing-to-do/

>boltorp
>bratonp
>burstonp
>sobek
>rubico
>tonkor
>akmagnus

how old is this chart?

The fuck it is. Now I have to sit in recruitment chat for 15 fucking minutes to find 3 sad cunts who want to run the same shitty MISO Y91 type relic that I do.

Before I could just solo and not have to worry about having worse chances on my run.

Dex sybaris > Burston Prime > tiberon

All they had to do was keep old void intact and add the new system.

You could boost your drop rates if you wanted something and if you just wanted to have fun you could go do void

>don't have a whole ton of money because I haven't been playing 3000 hours and lots of things need credits
>have a busy weekend where I don't want to grind for the void jew
>friend says he'll just get any primed mods and trade them to me
>find out there's a 1000000 credit trade tax on all of them unranked

Why. Actually why.

>tonkor
What happened to tonkor?

because fuck you buy plat

so shitters like you don't get free primed mods

Not that it matters with the death of post-deac.

So shitters like you can't get them. They don't want new players becoming powerful too quickly, they would get bored of the game and leave sooner.

Why didn't DE just make Unvaulted / Prime Access Prime parts drop in the Void, now Void is somewhat relevant.

Then the old Prime Access will move to the relic drop tables and the new Prime Access will be for Void.

is liestream today?

not having to play 'timed' missions to earn drops is an illusion. the value of one relic in the new system is far lower than the value of one key in the old one, and they haven't been made easier to obtain. while you still have keysrelics, you can avoid farming excavations/survivals/etcetera, but you have to do a lot more now until a particular part gets to your inventory.

consider obtaining a prime part not the process of using a relic on a fissure and then extracting, but farming for the relic in the first place, then continuing to farm until you have enough relics to upgrade the one you need to radiant, then running those fodder relics (which would be about 3-6 runs with a nekros), running your radiant relic, then repeating the whole process again because you didn't get the part from it. the grind wasn't reduced, it's just more removed from the 'rewarding step' now, so you forget about it by the time you finally get that shiny mag prime bp or whatever have you.

in the end, you're going to end up playing 'timed' missions more than before, and it's going to feel even more pointless than before because DE separated the effort from the reward. it's not a stupid move by any means, but doing something like this is off-putting because they've made the system into what is essentially a multi-step slot machine with a pretty facade.

explosive weapons don't do headshot damage now

oh right

no more head-shot damage and self damage is now based on the mods you equip

y e s

So now that Draco's dead, where do I go to level useless shit quick?

lol

That makes sense, thankfully not in need of any right now.

This can't be real!

tfw somebody uses my kavat meme

Honestly you don't. Interceptions are all nerfed in terms of enemy spawn rates so don't bother. Try high level survivals or spy.

I wonder how many of these are ghost accounts

I personally got two extra, one for new player experience, second when I failed to recover forgotten password to first extra

never even considered using them for plat discount

but these exist in DE's statistics, right?

oh and I don't play anything from Steam unless it's an exclusive so do I still contribute to their statistics?

>tfw its my Kavat

good points. I stand convinced. luckily I have pretty much everything that I wanted farmed so I can just occasionally log in and smash some heads with my favorite frames.

Good job incubating that cat senpai.
We had such good memes out of him.

sorry user but it is
Honestly its not too bad now, you should have seen it tho when the nerf first came out so many tonkor shitters kept blowing themselves up and had to be revived like every 5 seconds it was annoying and funny at the same hearing their tears as everyone kept telling the to git gud

>Honestly you don't

>bow only intereception sortie

If you dont bring a mag, you are a primed shitter.

>mfw returning player from 2012